Hostage Situation (MMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hostage Situation (MMMM/F)

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

Hello, everyone. Hope all is well. Here's another story for you! You'll notice this one deviates from my common style of a collection of shorts, as this one is a multi-part story. As always, lemme know your thoughts and if you'd like to see how the rest of the story unfolds!

=====================================================================
Chapter 1. GETAWAY DRIVER

There I was. Dressed in dark clothing, black gloves, dark sunglasses. I have black shaggy, somewhat long hair. I stand at about 5’9 and have an average build. And there I was, sitting in my car outside a bank, watching the people carry about their lives. No one knew what was going on inside. That was until the police came.

‘Dang; quicker response time than we anticipated,’ I thought to myself. I grabbed my radio and spoke into it, “We got company. Plan B?”

“No, we didn’t tell you, but we expected a quicker police response. We got it covered. Just make sure you’re ready to do what you do best.”

I was the getaway driver for the most notorious crew in the United States. Many professional racers didn’t even hold anything to me. There was a time when I wanted to be a racer, but the adrenaline you get when driving through busy streets, knowing that if something doesn’t go according to plan and you’re not ready for it, you’ll either end up dead or imprisoned. Meanwhile, racers had so many safety precautions to ensure their safety when things go wrong. Nonetheless, I wish I wasn’t a criminal. But it is how I met her.

Their response initially confused me. They kept me out of the loop many times on account of me not willing to hurt people. They came out, dressed in dark clothing from head-to-toe. Not an ounce of skin showing. Three crew members and a hostage. I couldn’t deduce much about the hostage, other than she’s a girl. They zip tied her hands together behind her back and had a sack over her head. One of the crew got in the passenger seats with the other two in the back with our hostage between them.

“What’re you guys doing? We don’t….” I started before a gun was forced to my head. I wish I could say that was a first.

“Just drive.”

I put the car in gear and did what I did best, drifted corners, giving people frights, praying the tight squeezes don’t scratch my car. I heard several “mmph’s” come from the back seat. ‘Was it really necessary to gag her as well?’ When I looked back, they had even put headphones on her. Can’t say we weren’t effective. Poor girl couldn’t see, couldn’t hear, couldn’t talk, probably couldn’t smell anything under that sack, was even tied up enough to make any struggling futile. In either case, I’m not here to brag that we're the best at what we do, but instead to tell you how she and I saved each other from our hostage situation. So, I’ll go ahead and skip forward to when we arrive at our safehouse.

We got back to our hideout well enough, another successful heist. We went inside.

“Can we let her go now?” I asked.

“No,” they said pushing her into me.

I gently caught her, my hands nestling onto her waist perfectly. “Why? Is it really necessary to keep her here?”

They removed her headphones and the sack over her head.

“Yeah, she saw your face, D,” they smirked.

Removing the sack revealed a brown-haired girl, she stands at about 5’6, has an average build with a slight lean towards slim. They evidently chose a simple cleave gag to keep her quiet during the getaway. Her hair extended just past her shoulders. And she had the most beautiful grey eyes I’ve ever seen….

‘Whoa! Snap back! You kidnapped this girl! Don’t think about her like that!’

“I’m sorry,” I said softly.

‘Nice! “I’m sorry.” Of course, you’re sorry. You kidnapped her! Don’t tell you’re sorry! Help her out of this!’

“Since you seem to be taking a liking to her, you can be her caretaker until we figure out what to do with her. Here, use this,” they said as they gave me some duct tape. “Tape her to that chair.”

I took her to the chair and helped her sit down. I taped her legs together by wrapping the tape around her ankles four times. I repeated this just below her knees as well. I leaned into her so I could cut her zip tie bonds and tape her arms to the chair, using the opportunity to whisper, “You have no reason to, but please trust me. I promise I’ll get you out of this.”

She nodded. ‘Wait, she nodded?!?! There is no way this girl nodded! She has to hate you! She must hate you! You WANT her to hate you!’ I thought to myself.

I cut her bonds binding her wrists, preparing (meaning I was hoping she’d hit me) for her to retaliate, but there was none. She simply moved her wrists to the arms of the chair. ‘She must’ve done this before…’ I taped her wrists to the chair by wrapping the tape around her arm and the arm of the chair four times for each hand. I finished her restraints by wrapping the tape around her torso to the back of the chair four times.

“If you’re so keen on granting her her freedom, you can ask her whether she wants to be gagged with her underwear or your socks, D! That’ll give her freedom of choice!” My crewmates called from another room.

“Is it necessary to keep her gagged?! I’m sure she understands the situation well enough!” I called back.

“Yes, it’s necessary!” To be fair, I understand that. I’m simply trying to help her out of this sticky situation.

“I’m sorry,” I said softly as I went to go grab a pair of my socks from my room. I undid her cleave gag once I got back.

“It’s ok, I trust you and I don’t mind this,” she said quietly.

‘Did I hear her correctly? She doesn’t mind this?’

I gently stuffed each sock in her mouth.

“Don’t forget to secure her gag with the tape. Wraparound and do it over her hair!” I heard them laughing a bit.

She gave me a nod of assurance that that would be ok. And so, I wrapped the tape over her mouth around her head for a total of four wraps. The first one went directly over her sock-filled mouth, the second one directly under her nose, the third one reaching down to her chin, and the last wrap ending once more directly over her mouth. The grey duct tape seemed to really bring out her grey eyes. To be specific, it was almost as if the tape and her eyes matched--as if she was destined to be gagged like this.

Following the completion of her restraints and gag, I sat down on the nearby couch and watched her, wondering why I seemed to enjoy her in that position, wondering why she didn’t seem to dislike it. She said she doesn’t mind this. Does she like being tied up and gagged? In either case, I made it my mission to get her out of this. But for now, I needed to calculate the best course of action to ensure her safety.

A few moments later, my crew came into the room and said, “We’re heading out. Be back in a while. H has the security equipment set up, so we will know if you try anything with her.”

“Understood.”

They left, leaving me alone with this beautiful girl taped to a chair, socks stuffed in her mouth, and tape wrapped around her head.

================================================

Hope you guys enjoyed! Once more, lemme know your thoughts and if you want to see how our hostage and getaway driver interact now that they are alone!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine start :) I would like to see how the relation between the two slowly grows :)
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Damn, the internal monologue of this guy is next fucking Level... xD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic