Welcome to Tau Kappa Epsilon (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Welcome to Tau Kappa Epsilon (M/M)

Post by Manlyducttape »

I'm new to the board, so if I label the story wrong or am not doing something correctly, please let me know. I'm hoping to be a good addition to the forum, but I'll let the readers decide that. I'm hoping y'all enjoy this story. Feel free to leave a comment!

-------------------------

PART ONE

I should have just kept my mouth closed. I didn't know fraternities still hazed their new members. I thought they got rid of it. But now here I am, bent over, hands taped together and layers of tape going around my head, tightly covering my mouth. All I can do is moan as he slaps the paddle against my ass. Like I said, I should have just kept my big mouth shut.

"Just don't be a dick. Do what they tell you, but don't kiss their ass. Keep it cool," my dad told me.

Ever since I was a little boy, I wanted to be like my dad. He was everything a man should be - tough but supportive, well-built and intimidating but always loving towards my mom and me. The closer it came to graduation, the more I wanted to go to his alma mater, The University of Texas. And there was one big thing I wanted there - membership into the brotherhood of Tau Kappa Epsilon. My dad always talked about the fun times he had with his brothers, and their legendary parties on campus. He told me how being in a fraternity instantly earns you respect, brothers to lean on, and horny girls to sleep with. It seemed like the perfect place for a young man to go.

So when it came time for rush week, I was one of the first people at their frat house. This was it. Just stay calm. Act cool. I didn't want to disappoint my dad. This was a huge deal for both of us. Deep breathes. Act cool. Act cool. Act-

"Did you hear me?"

"What?"

"I asked what your name was?"

There he was. The President of this TKE chapter. Brian Miller. Standing at 6'3" and incredibly well-built, with a buzzcut and a strong jawline, he certainly made a presence in the room. He was the kind of guy that looks so tough, you don't want to approach him. And of course I was so caught up in my thoughts, I wasn't paying attention. Great. I'm doing great.

"Logan. Logan Pine."

He stood there, looking me up and down, carefully examining me.

"Hmm. Okay."

And that was it. He walked away to talk to a different student interested in joining the fraternity. I blew it. I absolutely blew it. I didn't talk to him. I ignored him when he asked for my name. I just stood here awkwardly, no confidence. I'm never going to get in. I know it.

But I was wrong. Because a couple weeks later, after all the fraternities had their rushes, I got a bid invitation. I signed the bid, and it was off to pledging week. I couldn't believe it. Why would they bid for me? I didn't make an impression. I didn't stand out, at least not in a good way. So why me? Maybe Brian recognized my last name and discovered my dad was a member. Or maybe they just give pretty much everyone a bid and I should stop reading into everything. Yeah, that's probably it. I'm not special.

It was the end of pledging week when it happened. Up until then, everything was easy. Learning about the fraternity. Dinners with the brothers. A golf trip. And every time we did something, I noticed Brian would give me odd looks. No, I need to stop that. He wasn't giving me weird looks. He looked at everyone the same way, right? It's all in my head.

I officially became a member the next day. I told my dad I survived pledge week. I couldn't see his face over the phone, and yet I knew he was smiling. And then he asked the question. "So how was the hazing?"

"Dad, they don't do that anymore. Schools got rid of it."

He didn't reply.

"Dad?"

He laughed. "Well, if you say so. Look, I'm sure you'll be fine. You've made it this far, so don't turn back now."

Turn back now? Why would I turn back now? It was over. I just had to officially pledge. No hazing. Brian made it clear they don't haze new members as it goes against the school's hazing policy.

But once again, I was wrong.

I was sound asleep when they got me. Two men pinned me down and threw a bag over my head, making it impossible to see. They sat me up, and wrapped duct tape around my hands. They forcefully pulled me along, and shoved me into the back of a car. I could tell there were other guys in the backseat. The two men that took me sat up front and started to drive off. I pleaded with them, asking to be let go. One of the men suggested gagging me, but the other said, "Brian will take care of that."

Myself and the other men in the backseat were taken out of the car, led up a set up concrete steps, and inside a house. After being led through several rooms, I was shoved to the ground and the bag was taken off my head. There Brian stood in front of me, dressed in a suit with the TKE crest on it. Despite the hostage situation, all the frat brothers were well dressed. I sat in a line of other men, all with hands tied behind them, some with rope, some with tape.

"Gentlemen. I'm glad to see you all made it. Tonight, we find out who is man enough to earn the privilege of membership into TKE."

One of the frat bros chuckled, and revealed a paddle he was holding behind his back.

"Tonight," Brian continued, "we separate the men from the boys. Jake, if you'd be so kind."

Jake handed Brian the paddle.

"Your feet have purposely been left untied. You may leave at any time. But know this, leaving means you cannot join our fraternity. Not this year. Not next year. Not the year after that. Is that clear?"

Nobody answered.

"I said, IS THAT CLEAR?"

Everyone nodded, some mumbled "yes."

"Good, now then-"

"I'm sorry, but I thought you said you didn't haze new members."

Why did I just say that? What am I doing? I never talk any other time. I'm someone who blends into the background. What. Am. I. Doing?

Brian turns to look at me, a big smile on his face.

"Are you questioning the way I run things here?"

"What? No, of course not. I just thought-"

"Ah, you thought? And how did that turn out for you?"

Several of the frat brothers laugh, grins on their faces.

"I just thought you said you didn't haze. That's all."

"We don't. Like I said, you can leave at any time. No one is forcing you to stay."

Damn. He's right. That's a convenient loophole in the hazing policy. Well, I'm really screwed now. Even if I do survive this "hazing," Brian is going to hate me. And for good reason. Why do I always do this to myself?

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"Anything else you'd care to say?"

"No."

"Good. Boys, you know what to do."

One of the men grabs a roll of duct tape from the floor and comes up behind me. All I can hear is the loud riiiiiiip of the sticky gray tape being pulled off the roll. I look at Brian, confused. Before I can ask what's going on, the tape is pulled in front of my mouth, and wrapped around two times, tightly sealing my mouth shut. I look at Brian with wide eyes, fearful.

"I do have some rules here. Yes, you can leave whenever. But no, you cannot talk whenever. Talk out of line or question my methods, you get gagged. It's that simple. Tonight, you talk when when spoken to, and that's it. Otherwise, you won't talk at all like our dear friend Logan. Are we all clear on that?"

Everyone nods. Brian smiles at me.

"Now, as long as everyone else is okay..."

He comes up behind us, paddle in hand, and going down the line, he slaps the paddle against everyone's ass. My heart is thumping. I can hear it. I'm sweating. Like, so much sweat. I can't believe I'm here, taped up and gagged. And of course I had to make it harder on myself. All I had to do was keep quiet. Now I don't have a choice.

Brian continually gets closer to me. I know he'll go hard on me. I know it. My anxiety is through the roof. I don't care what Brian says - this is hazing. I can just run out and never look back. In fact, I will. No, I can't. My dad would be so disappointed. He was right. I'm so close, there is no sense turning back now.

And then Brian is behind me.

"Two slaps for this one to start."

He slaps my ass and even though it's not as painful as I thought it would be, it still takes me by surprise. And that could be it. But I know I get another slap. And it's my fault. I should have just kept my mouth closed. I didn't know fraternities still hazed their new members. I thought they got rid of it. But now here I am, bent over, hands taped together and layers of tape going around my head, tightly covering my mouth. All I can do is moan as he slaps the paddle against my ass. Like I said, I should have just kept my big mouth shut.

But the second time he slaps my ass, it's much harder, and the pain is too much. I scream out, and it's clear as a bell. The sweat caused the duct tape to come loose, and now even though it's wrapped around my head, it's barely covering my lips. I can stick my tongue out and lick the tape if I wanted to.

"Shit," Brian mumbles. "I told you not to buy the cheap shit."

Brian rips the tape from my face. I wince, expecting it to hurt, but all the sweat made the tape lose much of its stickiness, so it doesn't hurt at all. I can tell Brian is pissed. Maybe he'll just let it go. Maybe he'll leave me like this and I'll just promise to keep quiet.

But no, I'm not that lucky.

"I guess I'll have to gag him myself."

He looks at me.

"And I guess he'll need something a little extra to keep quiet. Wait here."

He leaves.

I honestly think I might have a heart attack. I can't take this. I should just run. Why won't he just leave me alone? I didn't mean to scream. The pain just took me by surprise.

When Brian returns, I know my fate is sealed.

"Lucky for you, I had some tape in my room. And a little something else."

In one hand is a roll of duct tape that looks to be much tougher. And in the other hand, a long white sock. Well, kind of white. The bottom of it is slightly yellow and dirty looking, like he's worn it before. I don't know what he has in store for me, but I can already tell I don't like it.........

END OF PART ONE
Last edited by Manlyducttape 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Manlyducttape[/mention]
Fantastic first post, my friend! Well done!

We rarely get this level of detail and introspection on the board, and it's something I greatly enjoy and admire.
There are several tales I'm looking forward to seeing continued, this is definitely gonna be among them.

The final cliff-hanger at the end is of special interest to me 8-)
Can't wait to see poor Logan get his mouth STUFFED.

On another note, stuff like this is just wonderful.
What. Am. I. Doing?
It takes a level of confidence to play with the language in this manner and hope to get the desired effect.
You definitely made it work. Logan's thoughts are easy to understand and relate to.

Don't forget to add this to the Story Catalogue section when you have the time!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
And again, welcome to the great TUGs family ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's nice to know that one of my favorite writers has read and enjoyed my work. I'm glad to hear my writing style is paying off for this story since I realize it's a very stylized choice that not everyone will like.

I'll have the next part up later this week hopefully, and I don't want to spoil anything, but let's just say I think you'll really enjoy where the story is about to go. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] No need to thank me. The compliments are well deserved and sincere.
Can't wait to see what you have planned next, but I'm glad you'll only be posting the next chapter later on this week.
That should give my fellow M/M readers ample time to read up and comment.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Nice!!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Looks like this is going to be my kind of story! Anxiously waiting for more!
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

Argh, cliffhangers!
This looks like a promising start, can't wait to read the sequel!
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

Thanks for all of the comments everyone! I really appreciate it! :)

---------------------------------------

PART TWO

"I promise I won't talk anymore."

"I know you won't."

Brian smiles at me. The kind of smile that's anything but friendly.

He struts over to me. I can tell the guys on either side of me have shifted a little further away, I suppose out of fear that being too close will get them in trouble too. Even if I do pledge into TKE, I can tell I'm going to have a hard time making any friends after this night.

Brian kneels down and sets the tape on the floor.

"Open up," he demands.

"Why?" I say, barely moving my lips out of fear for what he's planning.

"Funny. I thought you said you were done talking back and questioning me?"

Shit. He's right. I better just do what he says before he gets anymore ideas.

"Now, open up."

Cautiously but very willingly, I do as he asks and open my mouth. He takes the sock that he had in his hand and begins to cram it into my mouth.

Listen, I might figuratively have a big mouth that gets me into trouble, but realistically, my mouth just isn't that big. And this isn't just some little ankle sock. It's one of those long Nike ones that goes up the leg a bit. Not only does it not fit in my mouth very well, it tastes horrible, confirming my suspicion that he had worn it before. Every reflex in my body is telling me to spit it out, but my brain tells me not to, fearful of what Brian would do then.

The further he pushes it back into my mouth though, the more I want to vomit. And not just from the taste. My gag reflex is in full force, and even though I know I shouldn't, I have to spit it back out. Just a little.

He pushes it in more, and I use my tongue to push it back as I make a gagging noise. He obviously notices because he stops shoving it in, letting some of it sticking out of my mouth.

He leans close to me and whispers, "Are you okay?"

I look at him, confused. Does he actually care about my safety? All I can do is slowly nod. He smiles at me for a split second, and unlike before, it's a warm, caring smile. But in a moment, it vanishes as he picks the duct tape off from the floor and begins to wrap it around my face several times. I can tell he doesn't want me making any noise this time because he's pulling the tape insanely tight.

Because the sock didn't fully fit in my mouth, some of it sticks out from under the tape. My gag reflex is happy, but my nose certainly isn't. I can literally smell his dirty sock as part of it is right under my nose. Damn mouth. I should have just taken the whole foul thing in because now I'm forced to smell and taste it.

Once he's satisfied with his work, Brian tears the tape with his teeth, and pats it just make sure it's as tight to my face as possible.

"As I'm sure you can tell, I don't do my laundry very often, so that sock may have been worn a couple times to the gym. But thanks to you, it'll be nice and clean."

All the frat bros laugh, clearly enjoying my humiliation as I suck on Brian's sock, soaking out all the dried sweat. To be honest, if I didn't know what it was, I might not fully hate the taste. It kind of reminds me of Dorito nacho cheese chips. But I know what it is, and that just makes the entire experience so much worse.

"Now then, this time, I don't want to hear anything."

He grabs the paddle again, and comes up behind me. The anticipation is killing me. Now that I'm gagged so well, I feel like he'll hit me so hard, just to see how well he shut me up. My heartbeat is racing, to the point where I think everyone in the room can hear it. I squeeze my eyes closed, waiting for it. It feels like an eternity before...

He slaps me. And it's not hard. Not at all. In fact, it's the lightest smack on the ass he's given so far tonight. And now I'm confused. What was the point of going to such an extreme length of gagging me if he wasn't going to paddle me harder?

But before I know it, he's moved on to the next guy, and the guy after that.

Was that really it? Why did he take it easy on me? I really don't understand at all, but I guess I shouldn't complain. Just be grateful.

He paddles the final guy on the ass, and that's it. I survived. He rejoins the frat brothers, and I have to say, I'm so relieved. I've barely had to deal with this sock, but I want it out. It's starting to dry out my mouth.

But then Brian hands the paddle to one of the frat brothers.

"Okay, boys. You've made it through round one. Now each of the brothers will have the opportunity to paddle you as well."

WHAT?!?

Even though I can't talk, I still let out a grunt. Just my body naturally reacting to the situation. And of course, Brian hears this and once again I'm left hating my mouth for acting in ways it shouldn't.

"I thought you were done talking for the night?"

I don't make a noise. I can't even look at him. I look at the floor. But suddenly, a pair of shiny black shoes are in my view, and I know Brian has walked over to me. He kneels down.

"If you don't like the way I do things here, you can leave now. I won't stop you."

I have a hard time even looking at him. I'm terrified. I really do want to leave and never look back, but I don't think I could stomach to see the look of disappointment on my dad's face.

"So is that it? Do you want to leave?"

The frat bro with the paddle smiles at me, slapping the paddle against his hand to taunt me. I turn my attention to Brian, and after a moment, shake my head "no."

"Good. But you know, I can't just let you making all this noise go unpunished, right? You're the only one causing problems here tonight."

I gulp, causing the taste of his sock to slide down my throat. I'm so terrified and nervous I can barely even notice how foul it is that I'm essentially swallowing his foot sweat.

He stands back up, and goes over to the man with the paddle.

"Luke, don't do anything yet. I need to go get something for our problem pledge."

He winks at Luke, and leaves the room. I can't imagine how he can make things even worse for me. And if that wink wasn't terrifying enough, Luke's smile is even worse. Whatever they're planning, it's bad, and everyone in the room knows it. Looks like this night just got even longer for me.

END OF PART TWO
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story so far! Looking forward to reading more about his hazing evening
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic