The Nerds, the Jocks, and the Student-Teacher (mm/F, mf/F) Story Complete -- 3/16

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Nerds, the Jocks, and the Student-Teacher (mm/F, mf/F) Story Complete -- 3/16

Post by quietman »

Here is the college girl student-teacher story I mentioned.

This is a fictional story that is loosely inspired by several different people and anecdotes I have known of.

The damsel is partially based on a pretty girl I had a bit of a crush on in school, 2 years older than me. She was a cute blonde who wanted to be a teacher when she got older. There are several women I picture the protagonist looking like. If there are any sports fans reading this, I picture her resembling the former sideline reporter Jill Arrington. Also, maybe the actress DeeDee Pfeiffer (Michelle's sister) when she was young. Really any cute young blonde you can think of who could look like a teacher. Hope you enjoy this story!

Notice for Readers: This story is now basically 2 stories within 1. The 2nd part begins with part 5. Don't be discouraged by the length!

Part 1

Heather, or Miss Lawrence as she was known to her students, looked around and tried to sound confident giving the 9th graders their assignment. She could feel the eyes of all of the class watching her. The blonde 21 year-old part time teacher at the public high school thought she was getting the hang of it, but there were lots of little worries. She was only 6 or 7 years older than the students. She liked almost all of the kids and had been really good in English class in school, so she didn’t mind being an aspiring English teacher.

She told them as per the department’s curriculum they had a choice of either reading a book and doing a review, or writing something of their own. Mrs. Davis, the main teacher, interjected and said that if the kids decided to write something on their own, she expected serious effort with proper grammar and at least a decent, realistic story. As she gave these directions, Heather looked over at two of the boys in the class who smiled back at her. They were both football players who’d developed early and already could grow facial hair. Both of them really liked their pretty college-student teacher and would smile and joke with her, and try to give her hugs when they could. She looked down and blushed a little, smoothing out her brown plaid skirt. She had wondered about the issue of kids liking her or flirting with her, but it hadn’t been too bad, and she didn’t mind these two boys. She actually thought they were really nice kids.

The thing that was making her a little uneasy were two other friends sitting next to each other on the other side of the room. They were more on the “nerdy” side, although one of them was an athlete. They were much more quiet but would just stare at her, and were doing so especially now as she told them that they could write any topic they wanted for the assignment. As Mrs. Davis spoke again, Heather crossed her arms over her plain short sleeved white blouse and looked down nervously. Mrs. Davis had told her to try to be as professional as possible and she was trying her best to look like her, although the skirts she wore were a little shorter than her boss’ were. Her body was not that of a supermodel, but she was certainly fit and had a nice shapely body, accentuated by her tight clothes.

She had been pretty, popular, and social in high school, but was a bit shyer with these 9th graders, trying to gain confidence as an aspiring teacher. The two nerdy boys looking at her were Aaron, on the smaller side with brown curly hair and glasses, and Brendan, who was a little bigger and had straight brown hair, a little longer, and a very pale appearance. The two boys were “nerdy,” in that they’re interests were not considered to be cool or fashionable. As students they were maybe above average but they were not brainiacs.

After the class let out and the room emptied, the two of them lagged behind, and Heather heard Brendan say to Aaron, “Ask her now, today’s the perfect day… we have everything we need.” She approached nervously, “What do you want to ask me guys?” Aaron looked up, “Oh, uh, well Miss Lawrence, we’re gonna work together and write our own novella. We really want your input.” Brendan then leaned in a little and said quietly, “We want to talk to you, not Mrs. Davis… she’s no fun!” Miss Lawrence was a little skeptical, but was flattered, and the boys told her that they really wanted her help. She had been pretty and popular in school, so she didn’t want to seem uppity toward the “nerdy boys” and turn them down, and tried to be as nice and helpful as possible.

The boys showed up after school after 4:00. Mrs. Davis appeared to be gone for the day, and the halls were mostly quiet. They entered and soon pitched their idea. They’d write a “crime thriller set in medieval times,” with a princess as a kidnap victim. Before they started, Aaron recommended that perhaps she should use the restroom first, since they could be there a while. “Oh…okay, good idea, thanks.” She smiled a little bit at them, now less nervous. As she left the room the boys were giddy. Their plan was working! She returned a few minutes later, freshened up a bit, with her blouse neatly tucked into her skirt. She noticed Aaron now had a paper grocery bag next to him, but didn’t think much of it. Brendan had a heavy wooden chair in the middle of the room, and invited her to sit. “Please Miss Lawrence, have a seat! We’re a little stuck on our story.” She smiled and thanked him for it, not noticing the clear substance lining the seat of the chair as she sat down. The boys both grinned and squeaked out little giggles as she sat.

“What’s so funny guys?” she asked in a warm and curious tone. Although she was a little uneasy about their idea, she was trying to warm up to them. Brendan answered, “oh nothing, let’s just say the princess is going to end up in a bit of a sticky situation… Our story might end up being more of a comedy!”

Luckily for the boys, Miss Lawrence had a notebook on her skirted lap, so she wasn’t crossing her legs or moving them much at all. They continued to tell her about their idea of how the jesters would kidnap the princess and it would turn into a medieval “mystery thriller” where no one would guess the bumbling jesters were the culprits. Their pretty teacher nodded along and asked questions occasionally, fiddling with her pulled back blonde hair, and scratching her panty hosed legs. The boys kept looking at the clock. It had been over 5 minutes. Their real story was about to begin, and it was going to be written live, on location. The super glue was drying! Little did their teacher know, she was slowly being “stuck” to the chair, and would soon be a captured damsel at their mercy!
Last edited by quietman 3 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Part 2:

“Now when we get to the most important scene Miss Lawrence, who should we model our story on? We were thinking either Charles Dickens or Edgar Allen Poe?”

She was a little perplexed, “Well those two are way different! Edgar Allen Poe wrote mostly dark stories… I think you mentioned this could be a comedy. I don’t know guys, I’ll be honest, if it were me, I would just do the book report... But you two seem very creative!”

Brendan chuckled, “oh yes Miss Lawrence, we’ve been cooking up this story for quite a while… we just needed to find the right characters.”

“Hmm, well tell me more about this princess character, what is she like?”

The boys looked at each other and snickered. “Well, she is young, maybe 20 or 21. She has blonde hair and is an athletic looking girl. If I had to guess, she was a “popular girl” in high school.”

Heather was a little nervous at this talk. “Uh guys, I don’t think medieval princesses went to the kind of schools we have now.”

Aaron adjusted his glasses a little. “Oh no, this one did. In fact, she liked it so much, she wanted to go back to it and be a teacher… does she sound familiar Miss Lawrence?”

“Uh, okay… so your character is based off of me. I’m uh… flattered. Do you want me to come up with lines or dialogue? Is that what you guys wanted?”

Aaron was grinning. “You’ve read our minds Miss Lawrence! Why yes, we would, after we’ve secured you as our hostage of course!”

She moved her eyes around nervously at this hostage talk and stuttered. Her sister had told her she’d be better off as a Kindergarten or grade school teacher. She was never expecting this kind of talk from 9th graders! “Um, Aaron, I don’t think this is really appropriate.” She moved her notebook onto the desk and then leaned forward to stand. Her skirt stretched a little and almost forced her back down. She gasped, realizing she was stuck.

“Hey! Hey, what did you do to me!” Her jaw dropped in surprise. “What’s on this chair!” The two boys wanted to howl with laughter and excitement but were trying to control themselves. “This isn’t funny guys, I’m gonna have to tell Mrs. Davis about this…” Mrs. Davis was a seasoned 50-year old teacher who was very strict. She was getting more upset. “What did you DO to me?... It’s all stuck!” Miss Lawrence tried to sound authoritative as she admonished them, but she came across as increasingly helpless.

Both boys stood and took a step toward her, Aaron chuckling, “That’s where you’re wrong Miss Lawrence. Mrs. Davis isn’t going to find out about this… Now my dear, why don’t you put your hands behind your back. You are now our prisoner and will be held hostage until your ransom is paid.”

As the two boys mysteriously turned away, Heather sat in disbelief, glued to the wooden chair. She struggled hard at first, trying to move her hips and pull with her hands, but she soon stopped. The struggling was only serving to bunch up her skirt and she was worried it would tear off completely. The boys were already enjoying a nice view of her toned legs. “I bought this skirt just for this job. I told you guys this isn’t funny!” They were now walking back toward her with their hands behind their backs. Aaron stood in front of her, Brendan in the back.

“I don’t know how you think she won’t find out! You can’t do this; I might only be 21 but I’m still your tea-mmmppphh”

“Tie the gag behind her head Brendan.” Aaron said as he held her arms pinned to the side. “This is how she won’t find out Miss Lawrence. Hard to tell her when you’re gagged!” As Aaron held onto her upper arms covered in her short-sleeved white blouse, Brendan pulled her wrists back behind the chair and began tightly wrapping them with bright yellow nylon rope.

She tried to say she would really help them with their story, just please untie me. “mmphleaphe, umdie mmphe.”

Aaron laughed, “Untie you? You have to be ‘tied up’ before you can be untied. We’re not even done tying you yet.” Brendan pulled out a longer rope and dropped it on her lap before pulling tight around her chest under her shoulders. After a couple of more wraps, her back was tied to the chair. Her upper body struggling against the rope gave the boys a nice view of her chest. A moment later, Aaron tied her ankles together, with a couple feet of slack securing them to the chair leg. Heather was tightly bound to the chair and feeling totally helpless and plenty humiliated. A couple of 14 and 15 year old nerdy boys had her tied up, gagged, glued, and her nylon covered legs were very much exposed.

They stepped back and admired just how well their plan had worked. They were alone in their English class room after school with their pretty student-teacher bound and gagged. Aaron looked her over. “Well Miss Lawrence, I’d say between the rope, rag, and the glue, you won’t be escaping any time soon.” Brendan then told her “don’t worry Miss Lawrence, we’ve been keeping track of everything you’ve said and done… do you know why?”

“Hmmpphh, mmpphh?”

“Good guess but no! The reason is because this is our real story. You see that medieval princess thing was a ruse. Our real story was just about the two dorky weirdos capturing the lovely damsel of a teacher! So, unfortunately, there will be no medieval knight to pay your ransom!”
Aaron, with a hint of jealousy, said “maybe one of your aspiring boyfriends, John or Travis could come and free you.” (The two football players in the class).

“uh, actually Aaron, they know about the story, so I doubt they’ll be freeing our hostage!”

“Mmphh? Mmphey Knowphh?” Heather couldn’t believe it. John and Travis had read the story of her tied up and didn’t tell her? Just how many people in this class wanted to tie her up?

“Oh really? Maybe those guys are alright then.”

“Yeah I did track with Travis last year, he’s pretty cool.”

“Hmmphh!”
Brendan turned back to his bound and gagged student-teacher, “You see Miss Lawrence, tonight we’ll be watching Star trek and playing dungeons and dragons, and they’ll be watching Monday Night Football. But you know what we both like?”

“Hmmphh?” She whimpered and was scared to hear the answer.

“Ropes and a gag wrapped around our favorite student teacher!”

Their teacher tried to talk to them through her gag. She couldn’t believe these two little nerds had gotten her this bad. “Pphy arphh phou mmdoing miph? Pphu midd-el jerphs!”

The two boys just laughed. Aaron: “We told you Miss Lawrence, we needed a story and you’ve provided the perfect realistic plot! Seriously, you better hope you do have some kind of chivalrous boyfriend or something to pay your ransom… By the way, are you getting all this Brendan? We want all the details of her struggles documented.”

“Mmmppphh! Umphie mmphee!”

“I must say, Miss Lawrence, I don’t think that is proper English. You might want to speak with more clear English if you’re going to become a full-time teacher!” The two boys howled with laughter.

Heather couldn’t believe it. Had she been too stand-offish with the nerdish boys? She was always popular and even in her own family was kind of the “golden girl.” But she always tried to be nice to everybody. Had she mistreated them? Was that it, or did they not care and just want to tie her up? As the boys continued to banter with her, she just wanted Mrs. Davis to come and free her.

Right on cue, they all turned in angst as they heard the knob rattle and the door opened to the sight of Mrs. Davis.
“Moh Phhhi-ally, Mpph Daviphh, mmpleaphe help mphe!”

She walked in with a stern, but barely surprised look on her face. “Oh my, my my. What do we have here?”

“Uh Mrs. Davis… it’s not what you think, we’re working on our English stuff, I promi-“

“Stop Aaron! Do you think I was born yesterday? I’ve been doing this for decades... I know about your little story. I found part of it in the rubbish. Two boys tying up their blonde haired teacher and holding her for ransom.”

The two boys hung their heads, speechless, expecting to get a tongue-lashing and then probably weeks of discipline at both school and at home. “Well, I suppose those are the schemes that boys your age come up with, it’s just part of the job.” Miss Lawrence furrowed her brow and looked up a little. She didn’t like where this seemed to be going. “Here is the deal guys: you can make this your story, but you’ll have to change the characters’ names afterwards.” Miss Lawrence mmpphed into her gag in disbelief. “Heather, I’m a little disappointed that you got duped so easily. I knew about their little idea, but I never thought they’d catch you like this. You’re going to have to deal with this, it’s part of the job training.”

Miss Lawrence just whimpered in disbelief. She thought she was doing such a good job, and now Mrs. Davis was keeping her tied up and giving her an “eat your peas” lecture. “You’re a young teacher, and a young woman. You should know that you’re going to have students who fancy you, as well as students who will play pranks. I told you have to be very diligent and mindful of that fact!” Heather struggled against the ropes and shrieked into her gag in disbelief as the two boys were staring at her and giggling. Mrs. Davis paced around sternly. “Now, I could untie you now, but the only way you’ll learn is doing this without my help.” She walked over and now rested her hands on Heather’s shoulders.

“mmmphh?”

“In fact, boys, are these ropes tight enough? I can get more from the custodians.”

“MMMMPPHH!” Heather tried to jerk her body front and back and loosen the ropes.

She looked back down at the bound young woman. “If I untie you, you’ll still just be the helpless student teacher. If you escape this, you’ll learn your lesson, and you’ll never let the students tie you up again, you’ll be all the wiser…” While Mrs. Davis gave her this little lecture, she began unknotting the gag. Heather thought she would at least be ungagged, but she was shocked to feel the rag pulled back even tighter, stretching the sides of her mouth. “mmmpph!” Mrs. Davis stoically tightened the gag and reknotted it behind the head of the pretty student-teacher. “If you can talk too loud, you’ll get help. I want you to figure this out for yourself... Now boys, it’s 4:20 now. If she’s not out by 5:15, you'll free her immediately. No funny business either. Understood?”

They boys were still a little intimidated by their teacher but were mostly ecstatic that they had gotten away with it and got almost an hour more to have a little fun with Miss Lawrence. “Absolutely Mrs. Davis. I doubt she’ll get free, so we’ll untie her at 5:15 on the button.” “Good.” She turned to Heather and smirked a little, patting her on the head, “good luck my dear.”

As Mrs. Davis walked out with the files she had come to retrieve, the boys just started to snicker, as their captive just sat there helpless and totally embarrassed. They had almost another hour to play out their “story” with her. Worse for Miss Lawrence was the fact that the athletes would be getting out of practice around 5:00, 15 minutes before her release. Maybe one of them one find her and take pity on her?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one :) One learn from mistakes the most - or so they say :)
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Great story and very well-written. i really enjoyed it.

I wasn't familiar with Jill, so I looked her up, so I think I understand the kind of look you were going for regarding the teacher.

Hopefully, Miss Lawrence/"the princess" can find her way out of the situation :).
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Headmistress wrote: 3 years ago Great story and very well-written. i really enjoyed it.

I wasn't familiar with Jill, so I looked her up, so I think I understand the kind of look you were going for regarding the teacher.

Hopefully, Miss Lawrence/"the princess" can find her way out of the situation :).
Thanks very much for the comment, glad you like it so far! She might need to get some help, but it seems everyone at the school likes her tied up!

Yeah she was just one person that came to mind. Ofc I’m going back about 15 years when I think of her, she wasnt terribly well known. Like I said, it could be any cute young blonde; I also picture maybe Kelly Bundy but much more modest in personality and wardrobe!
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Here's part 3. I don't anticipate a long time before I post part 4!

Part 3

With Mrs. Davis’ stern yet permissive lecture, Aaron and Brendan were now emboldened, and Heather was feeling as helpless as ever. She was trying her best to remain dignified and defiant, but she had no earthly idea how Mrs. Davis expected her to get out of this situation. She didn’t know anything about escaping from ropes. Her gag had been tightened so much now that her words were even more muffled, and her constant attempt to push the gag with her tongue and press against her ropes were tiring her out.

Aaron and Brendan informed her it was time for the next “scene” of their little English project. Aaron pushed his glasses up with a grin. “Well now Miss Lawrence, your capture has been completed. Do you know what comes next?” She thought about giving him the silent treatment, but she realized she was completely at the mercy of these two dorks, so that might not be a good idea. She tried to guess that the “ransom” was next. “Mmpph-phom?” The boys laughed, “haha I don’t think anyone is going to be paying a ransom for you Miss Lawrence, unless you’ve got a secret boyfriend at this school!” Surprisingly the pretty and kind young lady did not have a boyfriend and again she felt totally helpless. “No my dear, it’s not time for any ransom…. It’s time for your torment!” Brendan knelt down as Aaron kept talking, “Yes I think it’s time we do away with these two little items here.” He pointed down to her black 2-inch high heel shoes, as Brendan began slowly and playfully unstrapping them from her ankles.

“MMMPPHH!”

“What Miss Lawrence? We’re just getting comfy!” With both her shoes off, the two boys each knelt down and took a foot, starting with an index finger on the nylon covered soles of her feet. Her head kicked back as the two boys began exploring every angle and inch of her feet. They experimented with chalk and pencil erasers as they moved up and down the soles of her feet. She giggled and thrashed her head back and forth, pleading for relief. She didn’t know what to do, not that she could do anything, being bound and gagged. She had never been pranked like this before, and the pretty but naïve girl had thought she’d done something wrong to anger the boys. The truth was they just thought she was hot, and as neither of them were very popular with the fairer sex, just wanted to have a pretty girl tied up.

After a good amount of work on the bottom of the feet, Brendan had a little issue. “It’s hard to get down there the way she’s tied… why don’t we untie her ankles and then straighten out her legs? It would give us so much more room to operate on our hostage.” Aaron agreed it was a good idea and the two boys untied their teacher’s ankles. Her eyes widened at first and then narrowed into a more pleading look, whimpering for them to please untie her. Aaron laughed, “Ha! Listen to the princess plead! I wonder if she was on the homecoming court?” Brendan added “well if she was, I’m sure she never thought she’d end up bound in a classroom with us two. We know you think that we’re total dorks, how does it feel to be our prisoner?” Miss Lawrence mmpphed and shook her head no, she was still trying to be nice and plead with the boys.

Ignoring her helpless muffled sounds, they moved to pull her legs up to straighten them out but she finally started to resist.

“Hold her down Brendan!”

“I’m trying, she’s strong!”

She had been a track athlete in high school and her nice toned legs were not just for show. After a few minutes of wrestling with her, they had loosely tied a rope around her ankles but were still having trouble controlling her to continue the tickling. Brendan thought out loud, “we need some muscle!”

Not too long after, the boys heard lockers clanking not too far away. There were a number of kids now roaming the halls who had returned from practice after school. Aaron thought for a moment, “hmmm, I think reinforcements might be available.” He slunk out of the classroom quietly and Miss Lawrence mmphhed into her gag, not knowing what was in store for her.

A minute later the knob turned. “So you remember that story I mentioned… well wait ‘til you see THIS!” In walked Aaron with John and Travis just behind him. John practically jumped, “Ho-oh man! You actually tied up Miss Lawrence!”

Travis added, “Oh man, I heard Mr. Roberts (the gym teacher) say something a story where the new student-teacher get tied up, I didn’t know it was gonna be for real!” Heather just muffled more embarrassed noises into her gag. How many people knew about this! Was there anyone who didn’t want to see her tied up?

The three of them walked over towards her. “Yep. In fact we could use your help.” Heather began shouting into her gag and kicking her loosely bound ankles from her knees. Her toned legs looked amazing, covered in hose, tied at the ankles, and with her ridden up skirt and derriere secure to a chair. Travis was a bit taken aback. “Whoa, she’s feisty!”

Brendan wanted to get on with the tickling. “She’s been a pretty compliant hostage so far… but now she’s being a bad girl.” The two athletes both started laughing. John blurted out “honestly, I can’t believe you two even pulled this off… uh, no offense.” Aaron just smiled, “that’s what made our plan so genius. A hot girl like Miss Lawrence would never suspect us nerds to pull this off.”

“Well how can we help Aaron?” John was curious. Aaron told them to help restrain her legs so they could retie them properly for more tickling. “With pleasure!”

The two football players got down across from each other, taking ahold of the pretty blonde’s legs, one just above the knee, the other just below. As they were restraining her, Aaron pulled another chair, a lower one, over and set her feet on the seat. He then began going to work on her ankles, binding them with rope to the seat of the chair. Even as the rope was being wrapped turn after turn, John and Travis continued to hold onto her legs, fondling and rubbing her shapely calves.

“Good! Time for some tickling” Brendan was now satisfied and tickled her neck under her jaw.

Each boy now took turns going to town on her feet. As the torture went on, Heather’s face began to grow warmer and redder, and her thick blonde hair began to fall out of the band holding it back. Sweat was running down her face and neck, falling onto her light white blouse. She giggled and thrashed back and forth, pleading for relief during the few moments she didn’t have fingers running up her feet, calves, and thighs.

Just as John was about to move up and begin on her neck and upper body, his phone rang. “Hi… oh, uh, I just went to get some extra work in for English class… it turned out to be more play than work. Can you wait 5 minutes? … okay, okay, fine, we’ll be right there.”

It was his sister who was his ride home. She was ready to go and told the two boys she wasn't going to wait any longer, as she drove Travis also. Miss Lawrence let out a huge sigh and hung her pretty head down for a moment before looking back up, while trying to slow her heavy breathing. For a moment the boys just enjoyed the view, as her face was turned up and her chest was heaving against the rope.

John broke the silence. “Well Aaron, unfortunately, we can’t stay… but boy, it would be a shame for Miss Lawrence if one of her captors happened to find a video camera and tape this for the rest of the class.” He then coughed a little and they all giggled. (I imagine this taking place 10 or 15 years ago before everyone had smart phones).

“MMMMPPHHH! Mphleaphe Mo!”

“Hahaha, John, you’re a wise fella! We’ll see what we can do!”

John and Travis gathered their things. “See ya Miss Lawrence!” Travis tickled her neck saying “maybe I’ll take you to the winter dance like this!”

“Thanks guys, see you tomorrow!” With their two new, unlikely friends gone, and a little time left before the scheduled release of their captive, the two boys informed Miss Lawrence they were going to the theatre room and the library to look for some video cameras. “Who knows Miss Lawrence, maybe our little story will make the school newspaper!” They both left the room laughing, the two nerds now cocky as could be. Miss Lawrence had tried to remain dignified, but as they left, she was ready to just give up and quit. She would have thought there’d be no way the school would tolerate pictures of her tied up in the paper – but based on the previous events of the afternoon – she was not optimistic. Maybe she wasn’t cut out for teaching at all. Still, even if she wanted to quit, she still had to get out of her bonds first!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Poor Mrs Lawrence :) I liked the interactions between our Damsel in Distress and her Captors :)
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Very goos new part to this story.

KI am actually familiar with Kelly Bundy and always thought she was cute, so mabe Miss Lawrence could be sort of
a modern updated version of her just as you said :).

Anyway, it is a very good story. I look forward to the next part.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Thanks the comments. Yes she’s definitely more of a helpless DiD.

Yeah maybe Kelly Bundy looks with the personality of DJ tanner or Marcia Brady!

Part 4 will be up soon. It will be the last part, although I’m hoping to set up a little sequel!
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Here is the final part of this scene. Might be a little corny for some, but I hope you all enjoy! It's partially based on a fantasy of mine when I was 14-15. I left open the possibility for a sequel. Let me know what you think!

Part 4

Miss Lawrence sat tied to a chair, ready to cry. She had been tied up as a teenager a few times by her younger brother and cousins, but they were nice kids and she trusted them. That was just a fun backyard game with them; this was an utter humiliation. As tears began to form in the helpless girl’s eyes, she saw a figure slowly pass the glass part of the door and she heard footsteps. Although she was gagged tighter than ever and could not speak clear words, she screamed as loud as possible into her gag and thrashed against the chair trying to move it. She was feeling exhausted, with sweat beads slowly falling down her neck and onto the lace collar of her blouse, as well as the tears staring to flow. She heard footsteps coming closer to the door and the knob turn. The door opened.

“Miss Lawrence?!”

“MMMPPHH!”

Into the room emerged the figure of yet another boy from the class, a quiet boy named Danny. Heather had already been humiliated by previous visitors, but she figured she’d roll the dice, she had nothing to lose. Danny was an average looking 9th grade boy, maybe a little taller than average, but lean and with a noticeable farmer’s tan on the first day of school. He dressed plainly, sometimes even in work type clothes. He had brown hair but it was sun bleached in the fall from being outside. He was one of the most quiet kids in the class and seemed polite and nice enough, but then again, so did John and Travis.

Heather thought he might have played football, but she didn’t really know. What she also didn’t know was that he had the biggest crush on her of any boy in the class. He just stood there in shock with his jaw open, mesmerized by the sight of his hot teacher-in-training trussed up to a chair with a piece of cloth tightly gagging her. Danny tried to talk, but nothing really came to mind, he was just staring at her. He also noticed she seemed to be crying a little, and just stayed frozen. After quite a while like this, his daze was finally broken by the desperate and increasingly loud muffled pleas of his teacher. “MMPPHH!”

He snapped into reality and moved to her quickly and knelt in front of her. “Oh my gosh, uh… Mi- Miss Lawrence… uh, here let’s get this off of you.” He undid the knot of her gag and tossed it down, and put a hand on her arm. “A-are you okay? What happened!” She was barely keeping her composure but just thanked him repeatedly and told him he had some very rotten classmates. Sweating, breathing heavily, and her hair now falling out of the band onto her face, she pleaded with him to untie her. Danny nodded repeatedly and again noticed the tears that had formed in her eyes. He was an very shy kid but he instinctively knelt again and began stroking her hair. “Of course Miss Lawrence, I’d do anything for you - I mean uh – you know, to help you out of this.” He was glad to help the teacher he fancied so much, but he was also truly enjoying the sight of her hot, bothered, and tied up. As he faced her and examined the ropes he said “It’s nice to kind of finally get to know you better… I didn’t know if you liked me.” She finally broke a little smile, but rolled her eyes a tad, still sniffling a little. “Of course I like you Danny… but I’ll like you a lot more if you untie me!”

Danny was practically shaking and short of breath, but he tried his best to sound cool and confident. “Okay, then let’s get going on these ropes. It’s your lucky day, I grew up on a farm, so I’ve dealt with plenty of rope before.”

“Oh thank you so much Danny. Finally, a good Samaritan!”

Danny in reality took his sweet time untying Miss Lawrence, savoring every touch of the tight rope against her body, and working his hand between her body and the ropes to create slack. He especially enjoyed untying her back, feeling her hair brush against him and her nice firm arms. He wanted to kiss her neck so badly, but he restrained himself and kept his self-control. He also had a great time with her legs as he untied her ankles, gripping her calves as he helped her out of the loosened knots.

“I’ll have you free soon Miss Lawrence. Don’t worry, you’re in good hands.”

“Oh, please hurry Danny, what if they get back soon?”

“What are they gonna do, re-tie you?” Danny suddenly sounded confident; he normally barely spoke to his teacher inside or outside of class. Of course, part of him would have loved to tie her up again! He finished loosening the last of the ropes, a little sad that his time getting to handle his teacher wrapped in ropes was over, but happy to be her rescuer. “Okay then, you’re all loose!” She smiled and began to wiggle to get up but was her face quickly went sour again as the seat pulled against her, remembering she was super glued.

“Oh my gosh, I forgot about this. That little menace glued me!”

“They glued you!?”

“Danny, what are we going to do!?” He was a little proud of himself that she was looking to him for answers, even though he had no idea what to do (other than unzip her skirt, which he wasn’t going to recommend).

She struggled a little more, but the same result as earlier happened again. Her skirt stretched and rode up. She again became upset, and started to sniffle as tears once again formed. “I’m such an idiot, I can’t believe I let this happen!"

She was desperate and asked him for a favor, “Danny, do have any sisters… or is your mom available? I need something to put on to cover up, I don’t know what to do.”

He thought for a moment. He had 2 younger sisters and he could call his mom, but he thought there must be another way. “Actually, you know what Miss Lawrence, I’ve got something else in mind… I’ll be right back!”

“Wait what are you doing? Please don’t leave me Danny!”

He returned in a minute carrying a rumpled-up bunch of denim in his hands. “Sorry, these are a little dirty, but I’ll think they’ll get the job done.”

He then lifted up his hands to reveal a soiled pair of boys overalls which he kept in his locker. Heather wasn’t exactly excited about putting on a muddy pair of overalls, but it was certainly much better than walking out in her panties, not to mention, being tied up and gagged. She thanked him and he said he would step out.

After a minute or two of waiting, Danny’s excitement was wearing off. He would never want to hurt Miss Lawrence, but the sight of her bound and gagged was absolutely mesmerizing. He hoped that maybe someone had snapped a picture of her in her peril. The ropes around her curvy body, his caressing her toned calves as he untied her, touching her pretty hair. Now she wasn’t coming out and he wondered if he should even wait. Had all his chivalry gone unnoticed? He thought about just going back to the locker room to his normal spot where his mom would pick him up. After a little longer, the door opened, and Miss Lawrence summoned him back in the class room.

She was quite a funny sight, with a nice white blouse, pantyhose, and high heels covered by a pair of dirty, boy’s overalls. She was much more cleaned up, with her hair fixed, her face clean of tears and smudged makeup, and she was much calmer and warmer in her demeanor.

“Danny, I just wanted to properly thank you. You’re such a nice young gentleman. I had a bad afternoon, and I was really thinking about quitting. I think I’m going to try to stick with it though.”

“Oh, please don’t quit Miss Lawrence, you’re my favorite teacher!”

“That’s very kind of you Danny.” She leaned over and gave him a little peck on the cheek. He was only 15, but she thought he was kind of cute, especially now since he’d been so compassionate toward her. Danny just turned completely red and stuttered out gibberish.

Seeing the effect of her kiss, she spoke again. “How about I wash these things tonight and I’ll bring them back tomorrow for you? Why don’t we meet in the same place here?”

“Uh… yeah okay, sure. That’s fine, keep them as long as you need them.”

“Great. And Danny, if there’s anything you need, anything I can do for you, let me know. You’re so quiet in class sometimes, it would be nice to get to know you more.”

He stood there just thinking. He really wanted to just kiss her on the lips and tell her how beautiful she was, but he knew that would not be appropriate and could really screw things up. He also just couldn’t get the image of her bound and gagged out of his mind. Was there any way to make that happen again? Maybe he could ask her on a date this weekend? “No you dummy, you’re a freshman, she’s a college girl!” He kept thinking, remembering what his weekend plans were.

Just as they were about to part with a nonchalant, “okay thanks I’ll let you know,” he instead worked up some courage and made a proposal. “Actually, um, there might be something you could do for me, or really, it would be for my family.”

“Your family? Uh, how could I help your family?” She was a bit surprised by his response.

“Well you see, my grandmother lives on the other side of the state, and my parents are leaving first thing Saturday morning. We’d ask our neighbors, but they’re kind of old, and four is a lot to handle…”

She was trying to put together where he was going with this.

He proceeded to explain that his parents would be gone on Saturday, and he had a 4H meeting in the middle of the day, and his mother was trying to find someone to watch his younger siblings.

“Oh, um, well… I’m flattered you thought of me. How many siblings?”

“I’m the oldest of five… I think you’d be perfect for it Miss Lawrence. I hate to impose on you, but I think my siblings will really like you, and my mom keeps asking me if I know any young ladies who might be interested. Would you mind?”

Hearing the number of kids, she gulped a little. Spending a Saturday with a bunch of young kids she didn’t know wasn’t exactly the first thing a college girl would want to do. But she had just offered to help Danny, she couldn’t just say no. She also figured they’d be nice kids since their brother was such a kind and quiet young man. She said she was free Saturday and she could do it if his family really needed it.

“Oh thank you so much! I’ll give you our home number, you can talk to my mom, if that's okay with you. I’m sure my siblings will really like you, you were such a good sport today.”

She wondered what this meant, and again gulped a little.

Danny’s intentions were mostly sincere. His family really did need a babysitter, and it would be a chance for him to see his pretty teacher outside of class. What he didn’t mention was his siblings’ love of typical kid games, and where he imagined it might lead. Cowboys and Indians, capture the spy, and rodeo, where they’d practice their rope work. Maybe he could come home and rescue her again! He was now giddy with excitement. Miss Lawrence just wondered what awaited her...

Thank you very much for reading my story and for the comments. A little bit of a nuts and bolts question: 1. Would you like to see this continued? If so, do you think I should continue it in this thread or start a new one? It would be natural to continue it here, but OTOH that could get quite long, and I could write a sequel with a quick catch-up at the beginning in case people don't want to read this whole story.

If you're interested, let me know. Thanks!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]quietman[/mention] nicely done! The dialogue, the thought process of Danny? Very well :) The story demands a sequel :)
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago @quietman nicely done! The dialogue, the thought process of Danny? Very well :) The story demands a sequel :)
Thanks very much for reading and commenting, very much appreciated. I’m glad you liked it. I have a loose idea of what’s next and can get going on it soon!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago @quietman nicely done! The dialogue, the thought process of Danny? Very well :) The story demands a sequel :)
Thanks very much for reading and commenting, very much appreciated. I’m glad you liked it. I have a loose idea of what’s next and can get going on it soon!
I liked the tone of this last chapter. Dannys Siblings might persuade their sitter to some cops and robbers and the like and the sitter plays along and get fond of being tied up? Danny as the knight in shining armour sounds good to me. And the tickle torture in Chapter Three? The Hostage might need persuasion to divulge critic information?
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

I really appreciate your comments and feedback Caesar, it’s very helpful and encouraging to get feedback.

Cool, if you liked the last chapter, you should like what I have in mind for the follow up! I think one of his siblings might be a bit bratty and give her a little more than she expected. But you’re right, she might even start to like her situation... we’ll see!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

great story. would love to have it continued. I am good with it continued here. That way it is all together in one thread.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

This has been a great story so far and a continuation would be most welcome. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Awesome, thanks for the responses!

I’ll try to get going on a little follow up here while the writing juices are flowing.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Great story - good to hear that Heather eventually got rescued :).

I like the fact that it is open for a sequel too.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Great story - good to hear that Miss Lawrence eventually got rescued :).

I like the fact that it is open for a sequel too.
Gooner97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gooner97 »

Great story, keep it up. i like where this is going... !
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Thanks so much for all of the comments. I didn't know if this story would really work, but it seems to have worked out.

Here is the next part, I hope you all like it. More will come.

Part 5

The blonde college girl called the house as the next day. Danny’s mother sounded like a nice lady and told her that she and her husband would be gone the night before, but that they wouldn’t need her until the middle of the day when her son had his 4H meeting. She said they’d make it worth her time and to call if there was any problem.

“Oh okay, very good. I can’t imagine there would be a problem Mrs. Wilcox, judging from your son, he’s very well-behaved.”

She thanked her for the kind words, but told her that her older daughter was going through a little snotty phase. “We’re trying not to be too harsh on her, but none of the other children are like that. I was hoping to find a nice young lady who might be able to relate to her. I’ve heard my son say that he wishes all girls could be more like you.”

“MOM!” She heard in the background, and giggled a little.

“Anyway, nice talking with you, and again, call if there’s any problem dear.”

Saturday finally came and Heather made her way out to the address she’d been given. It was on the edge of the school district, away from the more developed town. She turned down a bumpy numbered county road. She pulled up to the address, where there was a nice well-kempt house with two barns behind it and what looked like several acres of corn and wheat. She hoped she hadn’t bit off more than she could chew with four kids, but she took a deep breath and approached the front door.

A freckled, blonde-haired 13-year old girl answered.

“Oh, hi there, my name is Heather Lawrence.”

The girl did not look impressed. “Yes, I’ve heard of ‘Miss Lawrence.’ I guess my parents asked you here, huh?”

“Oh, uh, yes they did. I teach your older brother, may I come in? Oh, and what is your name?”

“Audrey. Come on in.” She was cold and uninterested, and told Heather that her other siblings were all inside.

“Come on and meet our babysitter. Thanks to our dork brother, we have to have a babysitter.”

Heather almost admonished the girl for calling her brother a dork, but she didn’t want to overstep boundaries. She was then introduced to the dogs and the other 3 children all of whom were smiling and eager to meet her. There was a 12-year old boy named Joey, and twin 9-year olds, Ricky and Lacey. The boys had on jeans and plain solid t-shirts, and the girls had denim capris and plain blouses. Their hair was all either blonde or brown. The younger children all immediately started asking her questions, how old was she, how long was she staying, could she come back, was she going to spank them if they misbehaved. She answered them all and was thinking about how to keep them occupied for 4 hours.

“You’re really pretty Miss Lawrence.” Lacey said to her admiringly.

“Oh, thank you! You can call me Heather.”

“Well we kind of already know you as Miss Lawrence, that’s what our brother calls you.” She wondered how much her name had come up in this house. After a little while more of them talking, the kids looked like they wanted to get outside. Ricky then asked, “can you play with us outside? Our sister won’t do anything with us!”

“Oh, sure I will! That’s a good idea since it’s such a nice day. What do you want to do?”

“Come outside and we’ll show you!”

“Audrey, are you coming outside?” Heather tried to sound as nice and non-threatening as possible.

“I’ll pass.” Audrey had a bad attitude about the afternoon. She was unhappy that her brother seemed to be favored and could just skip out on them, and she had to stay home with her siblings. She also wasn’t too happy about the fact that her parents had hired a babysitter for them. She thought she was old enough and didn’t need her diapers changed. Especially since it was this pretty teacher that her brother would never shut up about. As her siblings prepared to go outside, she wondered how she could get her point across.

The three younger children all scurried outside as the blonde teacher-turned babysitter followed them. They had an open backyard with the 2 barns a little ways back. She asked how many animals they had and about the barns. Joey explained to her that his dad had a full-time job and his parents farmed on the side, all they had was one horse anymore, and his sister raised a few goats. The newer looking white barn had harvesting equipment which they shared ownership with a neighbor, they weren’t allowed in there.

“What’s your sister doing inside?”

“Who knows, she’s such a sourpuss” Joey said dismissively. “It’s better with you here anyway. You’re much better for our game than our sister.”

“Oh how am I better for the game?”

“Well you’re older and better looking. You’ll play the part of a fed better. You look like you’re a professional woman who’s put on casual clothes to blend in.”

“Fed?” Heather said a little taken aback.

Heather was wearing jeans and a yellow and white plaid shirt with a white tank top underneath. It was only buttoned to the breasts, about half way up. Joey explained that back during Prohibition people in the area would distill their own liquor and the feds would try to bust them. They told Heather that she was a fed and she’d have to wait by the door 2 minutes while they hid their “contraband.” It was in fact a jar of applesauce their mom was going to give her as a thank you. She had to try to find it, and find all of them.

“Sounds fun, but your mom wouldn’t be happy if you went too far, just stay close okay?”

“Sure, whatever you say agent Lawrence. We don’t take too kindly to big city intruders on our property!” Ricky told her with a funny look.

She just laughed at him and Joey whipped out a hanky. She asked him what he was doing?

“Blindfolding you while we hide.” As he tightened it around her head he said “get counting missy, 2 minutes.”

“But how far will you go?”

“Shhhh, no talking, or I’ll have to whip out another hanky!” This seemed to be a subtle threat to gag her, and a little sign of things to come! She knelt down on her knees with her head down by the back door as she was instructed. The boys admired her for a minute, and then went on their way. She could have easily just dropped the blindfold and watched them, but she was always a good sport and did what they asked.

After two minutes, she couldn’t hear a peep outside, and just hoped she wouldn’t end up 5 acres away looking for them! She wandered around their back yard for a while, looking up the few trees, and then making her way to the edge of the crops. There was no sign of anybody. She was a little scared to go in the barn, but she looped back around to the front of it and entered the main door. It creaked open and she took a couple of steps gingerly.

“He-hello? Is anybody in here?” The barn had a few stalls on one side and was lofted on the other. The rest of it was used as a storage shed. As she took another couple of steps and then heard some rustling and footsteps. “I can hear you boys… I mean bootleggers. You bumpkins have broken federal law!”

She had come in just a few feet from the door, and was surprised when Joey jumped down from a loft on the other side of the barn, and produced the jar of applesauce.

“Looking for this, blondie?”

“Uh… yes, hand it over! I know a revenue officer who’d like to see that!”

“Well you’ll have to chase me for it then!” Joey bolted toward the door on the other end of the barn. Heather was an athletic girl and knew she could catch him quickly. “These kids seem so fun!” she thought to herself as she sprung into action. Unfortunately, the deep sea fishing line that had been strung out below knee level slipped her eyes. Just as she reached an accelerated speed, her leg was clotheslined.

The kids all howled with laughter as fell into their trap and tumbled down. Luckily for her, she got her hands out so she didn’t totally faceplant, but she’d gone down pretty hard. Ricky and Lacey quickly jumped down as well as she slowly lifted her head off the ground and tried to get her bearings. Before she could really move, Joey and Ricky grabbed her arms.

“I told you guys you'd hurt her! Are you okay Miss Lawrence?” Lacey was concerned.

She looked up from the ground “oh I’m fine” she said spitting straw from her mouth.

“Hahaha, good. We want you to be healthy when your ransom is paid!”

Oh boy, more talk of ransoming someone. “Ransom? Uh… what do you mean?”

“Come on Ricky, help me stand her up.”

Ricky smiled and as they pulled her up. “I hope you like this barn agent Lawrence, this is where you’ll be held!”

She half smiled and looked around a little. “Uh guys, you know I have to go later tonight, you’ll release me right?” She was of course a little on edge about “hostage situations” after her little school experience earlier. The kids all just looked at her like “come on lady, it’s a game.”

Joey told her “I’m sure you’ll get a ransom by then. The feds always pay up when it’s a pretty girl.” She seemed relieved and was ready to “play along” again. They walked her over to a wooden post near the stall.

Heather was actually kind of having fun. Danny’s siblings seemed like cute kids, although Joey was a lot less shy. She even wondered if Danny might find her tied up again! This time would be more fun (or so she thought). As she backed up against the wooden pole, Ricky tossed several coils of twine rope to his brother, who began tying her ankles.

“You’re tying me up?”

“Of course, you were snooping on our property! By the time we’re done with you, we’ll know every fed informant in this county!” She played along, as Joey began tying her legs above the knees. “I won’t tell you anything!”

Heather quickly realized Danny hadn’t been kidding about knowing rope work. Joey was tying her up way tighter than the two nerds had earlier in the week. As Ricky tossed him another coil, Lacey told them they couldn’t use that on her hands, it was too rough.

“Dad wears gloves when he handles that stuff!”

Joey sighed and said you’re right, and sent Ricky inside for some clothes line. He then continued tying the captured “federal agent” everywhere besides her hands, wrapping a rope around her torso. As he wrapped it initially, his face was just above the tightly covered breasts of his brother’s teacher. Joey was old enough to notice girls, and this well-built blonde was a little more... ladylike than the pigtailed girls he went to school with. He started to pant and shake a little, every time he’d tug the rope, it would tighten and nudge her ample breasts, which were covered with a mere bra and thin (and very tight) tank top.

Heather looked down and noticed his situation and smirked a little. “You okay there Joey?”

“Uh y-yeah, I, uh, I’m… almost done tying you Miss Lawrence.” He was suddenly awkward and quiet.

“Haha you remind me of your older brother.” She was just laughing at him. “Maybe he’ll pay my ransom!” She was actually kind of enjoying herself. Joey seemed like such a fun kid, and she was enjoying getting to know Danny's family. Getting tied up by nice younger kids reminded her of her brother and cousins tying her up. They would occasionally touch her and tickle her a little, but they were just being boys. She didn't know the plan was about to be altered...

Inside the house as Ricky went through a closet, Audrey raised an eyebrow and asked what he was looking for. Ricky told her he was looking for more rope, was there any in the laundry room? She told him there was a whole spool of clothesline and then stopped him.

“More rope? Why were you even using any?”

“We’re tying up Miss Lawrence and we need something softer for her hands.” He said it matter-of-factly not even looking up.

Audrey just froze as she heard her brother say “tying up.” Her mind began to wander. And of course, they were getting softer rope for the little princess! Audrey rolled her eyes, but then grinned a little. She was thinking up a plan. She asked him why they’d tied her up and Ricky explained the game.

“Okay Ricky. Are you tying her up nice and tight?”

Ricky was a little surprised that his aloof sister was so interested. “Joey’s tying her so I’m sure it is.”

“Good! We don’t want our prisoner to get too comfortable!”

“You’re playing with us?”

Audrey responded she wanted to play now, and asked what were they doing. When Ricky said interrogating her, she grinned and said she knew how to help them. She told them to start the interrogation and she’d come later.

“I’ll be out soon, I just have to gather some supplies. Tell Joey to save some extra rope. And Ricky… I hear she is very ticklish!”

“Okay Audrey! See ya!”

She grinned as she got up to get her things. Tickling would be the least of poor Heather’s worries when Audrey's plan went into effect.
Last edited by quietman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Audrey surely has some devious in mind :) Somehow I have the feeling, the "dorky" brother might Heathers only hope :D
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

I hope the kids get the jump on Audrey.
Loving the story so fare
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Thanks for the comments [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]ninterz[/mention] . You both raise good points!

The next part is up, I hope you all enjoy. I just want to thank everybody again for the comments and feedback. I would not have continued this story without them.

Part 6

A half hour later, Audrey approached the barn to the sound of Heather’s laughter and her brother Ricky saying “get her armpits!”

“Hahaha how did you know I was ticklish?” she didn’t sound upset, it sounded like she was having fun.

She heard Ricky’s voice. “We always get information on feds, Agent Lawrence! We might be country bumpkins but we know all your weaknesses!”

Audrey continued listening from the door as the pretty blonde charmed her siblings. “Well Joey, I must say, your rope tying skills are very impressive. I haven’t had this much fun playing a game since my own little brother tied me up when I was in high school. But how about if you untie me, we’ll go inside and I can bake you something?” There was a pause and then “I might not be as good as your mom, but I used to help my own mom decorate cakes. Maybe you can help me Lacey!”

Heather really was having a lot of fun. She had figured that Danny would have nice siblings and she was really enjoying getting to know them. In fact, she didn’t even mind them tying her up. She knew that Joey and Ricky were just fun-loving boys, and she loved how gentlemanly they were being with her. She was starting to like being tied up so long as it wasn’t torturous like it had been at school.

Audrey then felt just a little bad about her diabolical plan. She had to admit to herself that her brother’s teacher seemed like a very nice girl, and her siblings definitely liked her. But they were nicer to this stranger than they were to their own sister! She then imagined the sound of her brother Danny gushing about her, and all the attention her parents gave to her older brother. She was tired of being treated like a little girl. No one seemed to ever listen to her. When they saw what was soon to become of poor Miss Lawrence, everyone would listen! If all went according to plan, Miss Lawrence would be humiliated and scared away, Danny would be embarrassed, and she’d never have to deal with another babysitter. With this in mind, she pulled the leashes of three of her goats and entered the barn.

She walked in to the sight of Miss Lawrence tied to a wooden post by a stall, with ropes around her ankles, thighs, breasts and shoulders. Joey had indeed tied her up quite tightly. Lacey was perched up on a stack of hay bales behind her and was braiding the hair of the tied up babysitter, occasionally tickling her neck. Lacey looked up and said innocently “you were right Audrey, Miss Lawrence is really ticklish!” Her two brothers were standing right in front of her waiting to pounce again.

“Oh, Audrey, I’m glad you came out!. Are these your goats?” Heather tried to sound as nice as possible.

“Yes, they are… would you like to get to know them better?”

She said maybe, she was never a goat person! Lacey then asked Audrey what brought her out, and she told her sister it was time for a specialist to be brought in for the interrogation. One who would teach a lesson to unwanted visitors. Heather was getting uneasy with Audrey’s tone. Audrey had been cold to her from the beginning, and seemed to be manipulating her 3 other siblings, who seemed like very sweet kids.

“Oh Audrey, please don’t hurt Miss Lawrence!” She was playing with the hair of the tied up babysitter. “She’s gonna bake something with me later, and she let me work on her hair. I gave her pigtails!”

“Well that’s very nice Lacey. I’m sure brother Daniel will just love seeing her in pigtails!” Heather blushed a little.

Audrey then told Ricky to take Lacey and go inside, and Miss Lawrence would be in soon to bake with them. She told them in the meantime to heat the oven and put in the roast their mother had prepared for them, since the babysitter was “incapacitated.” The two of them went in and it was just Audrey and Joey in the barn with Heather.

“Okay Joey, untie everything but her hands.” Heather was pleasantly surprised. Maybe Audrey was making a little peace offering? Joey protested and said he had taken a long time tying her up, and he was proud of his ropework. After all, her struggles against the ropes had been fruitless and she had no chance of escape.

“Don’t worry, you’ll help me retie her.”

“Re-tie me?” Heather didn’t like where this was going.

“That’s right missy. And no more questions, or you’ll be gagged faster than you can blink!”

After Joey untied her as commanded, Miss Lawrence took a few steps forward to stretch and regain her balance. Before she could do hardly anything, Audrey gave her a surprise shove in the back and she tumbled onto the straw covered floor. With Heather’s hands still tied behind her back, Audrey ordered Joey to sit on her legs. Joey was now a little shy towards the babysitter. He was old enough to notice girls and thought she was really hot.

“A-are you sure Audrey?”

“Yes! Don’t you want to sit on her legs?”

Joey of course liked the idea and held her legs down, taking a little time to feel her shapely thighs covered in her tight-fitting jeans, he awaited his sister’s orders.

“Good Joey. Now Miss Lawrence here will no longer be needing her boots. How would you like to take them off for me?”

Joey just silently nodded and reached down to begin unzipping her boots, enjoying first feeling her leather clad legs, and then the nice toned shape of her calves through her jeans. With her boots and socks removed, Heather was getting very upset, but didn’t want to get gagged.

As she struggled against the weight of the lean but strong 12-year old boy, Audrey began binding her ankles with the rope.

“Joey, please let me go!” Heather knew Joey was a nice kid, he was being twisted by his sister.

As she flopped around on the ground, Audrey reached down and unbuttoned her plaid shirt and yanked it back. “Pick your hips up babysitter! I’m trying to pull this off.” She yanked it until Heather’s body was no longer covered by the shirt, it was just sitting bunched up on the knots binding her wrists.

Heather finally began protesting. This was a far cry from the innocent game she’d been playing with the children just a few minutes before. “Audrey, what are you doing to me! This is completely inappropriate!” With the twine in one hand, Audrey yanked the bandana out of Heather’s back pocket that had been her blindfold for the game.

“Now open up wide missy!”

Heather whimpered. “Oh no, please Audrey, don’t gag me, I want us to be frie- ahh!”

Audrey grabbed both of her newly braided blonde pigtails and yanked her head back, stuffing the bandana in quickly. She told her no more talking, this wasn’t a high school lecture. Heather’s eyes were now wide as saucers as her playful game had turned into a frightening experience of bondage. Audrey kept her head pulled back and looped the folded twine around her mouth, rope gagging her. She took the remaining rope from her mouth and yanked it back. Heather whimpered helplessly as her head was pulled back.

“Pull her legs up toward me Joey.”

“Uh, o-okay Audrey. Is she gonna be okay?”

“She’ll be fine, just squeeze her legs and then pull them up to me.”

Joey obeyed and soon Audrey was hogtying her from the back of her head to the ankles, with her hands tied behind her. With the gag cinched behind the head and then pulled to the ankles, Miss Lawrence's head was pulled back and all she could muster were a few whimpers.

Joey stood up off of her and was a bit taken aback. “Woah, Audrey um… I don’t know.” He thought she was being a little rough, but with Miss Lawrence now hogtied and only wearing a bra and a very tight and low cut tank top, Joey had quite a view of her breasts as he stood just a few feet in front looking down at her.

“What do you think Joey, would you rather have her bake something inside, or keep doing this?”

The hormonal 12-year old boy just stood there staring and didn’t even seem to hear his sister.

“Joey?”

His stare went from the babysitter and then darted up to his sister without a change of expression. “This, definitely this!”

“Good!”

“mmm-mmphh, mmphh!” Heather tried to say “please Joey, help me!” But it was more of a pleading whimper.

All this time, the goats had been wandering around the barn and occasionally sniffing Heather. As she was now hogtied, they seemed even more intrigued by her. Audrey just laughed as she fetched the grocery bag she had brought into the barn with her.

“Hahaha. My goats like you Miss Lawrence! Time for my old pets to get acquainted with my new pet!”

“MMMPHHH! Hhmmphh.” Heather shouted but then pleaded. How could Audrey be so cruel when her siblings were so kind? Where was Danny!? He had to be home soon.

Audrey produced a jar and a spoon from the bag. “Do you know what my goats love?”

“hhmmph?” Heather whimpered.

“Peanut butter!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great continuation! If you ask me: Audrey deserves a taste of her own medicine - in every sense of the word - at some point of the story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic