Gal Gadot I WILL ESCAPE! MMMFFFPPHH!!! (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gal Gadot I WILL ESCAPE! MMMFFFPPHH!!! (M/F)

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Heres a new short story I thought was decent enough to post here if you love sleeping bag bondage or just heavy mummification in general you might enjoy this one let me know with some comments I tried lol :)
https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandr ... -862461968

MMMMFFF MMPPFFFHH HHHMMPPFFF!!!!
Let Me GO!
Gal Screamed and muffled roared through out the empty home as the notorious "Mummification Ran Sacker" choose wisely the perfect timing to capture and bundle up the famous starlit!
Why a hand full of rags and thick bands of cloth he stuffs and gas Gadot mouth full, then cleave ties her lips tight, leaving bulging fabric muffling her grunts, then wraps duct tape seal the all the cloth in, then takes vetwrap and really tightly applied the layers dozen upon dozens of layers till she's totally helpless gagging and scowling at her captor, even though indent from the cleave gag was still viable, she was Definitely Not making any sounds loud enough to reach the other floors or outside!!
Next was the Mummifier's specialty, Lots and Lots of tightly wrapped layers to bound Gal in an Inescapable Massive Cocoon! 4 thick Sherpa blankets each rolled with her perfectly swaddled up tight like a burrito with each turn and pass of the fabric cocooning her more and more the thickness of the cocoon couldn't be understated, she was wrapped in 6 inch thick cocoon of tightly stretched blankets, 2000 Meters of boat ropes, super thick like hemp ropes used to dock boats, perfect for the coiling of the ropes to stack upon each over and mummify Gal in another heavy monstrous cocoon he had enough to completely wrap the spool all the way from head to toes 3 times!
NNNMMFFFF!!!
The Mummifier reaches into his fat bag of tricks and pulls out the pallet wrap tube! Stretching it out nice and clear right in front of Gal's face so he could see her eyes go as wide as possible through the translucent material! Pure shock and terror in Gal's face, she thought this was the end he would encase her head and suffocate her and that be her it, Only he would begin wrapping her ropes and covering her in a new shining pallet wrap cocoon, lots of crackling and squeaking from this stuff she tried wriggling and thrusting from side to side looking like a bowling pin at this point, soon all his pallet wrap was gone from the roll to Gal's body making it her 3rd mummification and the cocoon at 10 inchs thick!
GGRRMNNMPPPGGGHHFF!!
Some pretty loud energetic furious grunting from Gal, She was the best Gag talker he captured so far! If only he had a camera take fully capture this wonderful scene in front of him! Well he couldn't get distracted he needed to finish this and get to robbing the joint, but his favorite bit of the mummifying jig was next, the heavy super thick overly puffy mummy sleeping bag! Perfect for long cold winter nights in the mountains or in this case, encasing Gadot within to keep her bundled up tight, so now Gal would be shuffled and scrunched up into the mummy bag like a stuffed turkey, adding about 8 inches of thickness to the cocoon and making her really really hot! But that thickness wouldn't last too long because all the down fluff in the bag could be compressed down with layers and layers of duct tape! Loud rips and rrrrmmppffsss filled the air as Gal looked on so wide eyed so shocked to be so helpless, she was cocooned with black and grey duct tape covering every patch of sleeping bag with no bulging from the puffiness, if she was found she would look like an oval shaped 13 inch thick column cocoon!
"Will my job is done here I can't wait to ransack your place while you scream and bitch and roll around like a fat worm on the ground tring to fight out, it's impossible your trapped here all night long!!
"FFFPPMMHH HHHPPMMM MMPPPPPFFF!!!
"I WILL ESCAPE!"
But all she can do is watch the Mummifier taunt her and walk away, eyebrows raised and with raging wobbling thrusts of might, Gal struggled hard and loudly bending, sitting up and scrunching the cocoon but not a single pop of air escaped the monstrosity! She was truly and utterly MASSIVELY Mummified at the mercy of the next person to arrive Would they be kind and try cutting her loose or would she end up in more terrible Perils?!

Last edited by Cannibalandrew 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Heres another new I just made on the spot
Dont know why I post these no one replies so why bother
But maybe some people are enjoying them

Anna Spohoa Esacaping the Mummifiers Challenge!!
https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandr ... -863527777

"What the hell are you doing to me?! Get out of my home and leave me alone I don't have any money!"

From the Mummifiers perspective why would she want him to go away? If we pan up and down looking at what she's doing she's not going anywhere for a long time, She was trusted up totally wrapped and bundled like a tightly compressed package to be shipped off to Timbuktu!

From head to toe rolled up in the thickest comforter he could steal from the bed bath and beyond! It was 12 feet long and 1 inch thick of pure puffy downy like materiel and it all was snugly hugging and squeezing the shit out of little miss Sophia! Her annoyed bratty almost "not worried" like wriggling from side to side was still very amusing to the brutal wrapper kidnapper!

And not only did she have to content with a massive comforter rolling her up, the Mummifier living up to his name sake stretched out an entire length of heavy duty black duct tape and mummified over and over again going from her ankles to her shoulders and back down and then back up again to just wrap her in an insane level of smooth smothering shiny black cocoon a total inescapable encasement for miss Anna!

"This is all a game stupid girl! You wake up, your wrapped up, I wrap you over and over again in too many layers to count, helpless struggle and bitch about it I taunt and tease you while your gagged and I leave you to fight your cocoon while I rob your place, didn't you hear what happened to the others?"

"Well whatever and No I don't care what you did to more woman I will get out of this shit and your screwed when I do!"

"SO your challenging me to do my worst you want to be that victim right? OK then you'll get the special treatment! And you will be begging to be saved by the end trust me! Ha!"

The Mummifier literally rolls out the red carpet for her or in this case a massive heavy weighted blanket that was 25 pounds and 20 by 10 feet long that he folded up up to match her shoulder to ankle length making the whole thing even more thick! Now she would see and feel what it was like to rolled up in the blanket that she messed while she was asleep, eyes widening and head tilting in discomfort, this gigantic monstrous thick blanket bundled and cocooned her very very tightly now it felt like a boa constrictors where hugging her! And she could see the literal snakes coiling around her in the form of thick heavy stage ropes cocooning over that cocoon, these ropes are used to hold up and pull back the massive curtains in big theaters and some how he managed to get hold on 2500 feet of it! She had to be prop up and with her standing straight and still he mercifully wound and coiled those ropes wrapping up the heavy blanket in more and more cocoons he just had soo much rope to work with spiraling up and down her body was easy and when he was all done and knotted the bug bow she looked like a column of yarn!

"Seems like your enjoying this too much Mr kidnapper dude so lets just wrap this up for good"

"Now that's the spirit! Most of the girls are bitching and screaming there heads off when there this brutally cocooned but not you!" Don't worry there's still much more to come!"

She frustratedly try wriggling but only managed little swaying like movement like a bowling pin being lightly tapped making some impressive squeaking and popping noises from the ropes well wrapped tightly wound tension! "looks like you'll escape Miss Sophia Oh well I guess I lost this round hahha!"
"Keep laughing it up but I'll escape this is nothing I can't handle just some rope and tape!"
"I think it holds you well, but we'll have to cover it up Wait till you see what's coming next bitch!"

3 massive LGM puffy thick as hell mummy sleeping bags! All he had to do was make her hop onto the opening hole where the feet go and shimmy up the rest of the cocoon to wrap her up and zip up the bag concealing the whole rope cocoon and blanket tape cocoon! And that's not all with each bag growing bigger he had dozens of ratchet straps that where perfect for binding and tightening the bags to the max capacity!
"now look at your self, right in the mirror I want you to see your self get the gagging, your wrapped in blankets tape ropes, sleeping bags and strapped! A Totally completely mummified and cocooned damsel!"
"Hrrg get get it over with please stuff my mouth gag the Fuck Out Of ME!!!" MMMPPHHFFF!!!
"Finally Now your ready to be gagged which a damsel is bitching she needs the biggest mouth packing gag to make her moan and squeal so hows the taste of your own night worn panties!"
Anna Stairs right at her own Wide Eyes, Shocked that the kidnapper actually was shoving her own smelly wet sweat soaked granny panties in her mouth to gag her and shocked that she could actually fit the entire thing in there!! She looked like a hopping wriggling wobbling snowman or a really, really fat caterpillar with all the puffy bag cocoons around her she looked twice as big as her kidnapper and she took up the entire frame of the mirror it was quiet the site!
"Hows about 20 layers of vinyl wrap to keep those panties cramped in how does that sound?"
"Ummppf ddmmff cmmrrff!"
"Keep going you say?"
He wraps 30 times around her moth and head the stretching was brutally tight any one that could see or hear could tell she was not getting any of this stuff off with out tons of help! But why was she soo cool and nonchalant?
"Now normally I'd stop here and leave you be for the weekend but you challenged me so now you'll have to take the ultimate punishment, I'll wrap you in this plastic canvas bag and pallet wrap the the entire body and face you'll be losing air quickly so I would be terrified and struggling like hell right now!"
"ddmmpp mmffpp ggrrpphhlll"
"I don't know what you just said but it better had been pretty good insult for your last breath!"
Anna was covered in hundreds of feet of clear plastic canvas the type used for painters floors, and then came the looong roll of pallet wrap, stretching out the clear film to over her face getting nice and close to her face He wanted her so show some lost shocked wild screaming pleading reactions but nothing but boring blank expressions, damn she was tough to break! Wrapping furiously, spinning and tightening around every corner of her body he finished her off, turning her into A totally inescapable white and shiny gigantic Christmas-tree like cocoon! She could only muster the tiniest and faintest wriggles and hops the speaking crackling and popping intensified and the Mummifier grinned and walked away knowing he had won and defeated another damsel by totally encasing them in Mammothly Massive Cocoons!!
When he was done ransacking the place, He wanted to take one last look at her mummification,as he finished clearing her house of the goodies and couldn't believe what he was seeing, Anna Sophia escaped all the wrappings the materiel shredded and torn apart all over the place! She was laying in the bed again and then very suddenly sat up! Mummifier bolted and never looked back lucky he didn't get her full wrath!
But he was in total disbelieve, Anna Had Escaped the Mummifiers Challenge!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention]
Nice to see some sleeping bag action on here, mate.

Please get this gender-tagged asap though.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Sure thing fixing right now
So any thoghts on my short stories since your the boss hear? Lol
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Love the panty gags. Keep up the great work
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Hey man thanks for the comment I love a big think panty gagging it's my favorite method
Anything else you liked about these stories?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic