Grounded all wrapped up f/F- F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Grounded all wrapped up f/F- F/f

Post by WyattW5 »

For Character appearance and story references look up Grounded https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 275#p18275

Melissa had been patient taking her time to see nothing was overlooked. Her mother had sent her to do chores the entire weekend before. Forgetting to put gas in the car caused Melissa a great deal of turmoil from her mother. Now it was time for vengeance.

Melissa had woken early 3 Am to be exact her father away on a business trip. Leaving her mother Angela all alone in that bed of hers. Walking over Melissa could see her mother sleeping soundly thanks to a couple of sleeping pills and her sleep mask already over her eyes.

Walking over Melissa began to unravel the bed sheet off the mattress her mother did not stir as Melissa drew the comforter back. Looking around Melissa readies her supplies. Armed with a bundle of scarves a pillowcase and a set of rubber earplugs. Melissa crawls softly on the bed her mother softly snoring in her slumber.

Gently pushing the earbuds in her mother was sound asleep when Melissa began to work binding her mother's hands in front with a scarf. She raced to the bathroom connected to the bedroom and dampened a small thin cloth down. Gently pushing it into her mouth.

Angela began to stir feeling this wet object was forced into her mouth it wasn’t enough to wake her. Tying a thick wool scarf over her mother's mouth Melissa was satisfied her mother had not woken yet. Adding a pillowcase over her mother's head she had the pillowcase on and now was time for the wrapping. Taking the left side of the bedsheet.

Melissa folds it over her mother's arm before rolling her up inside. Taking the thin blanket between her and the comforter she began to wrap it around her mother as well. Taking a scarf and the rope from her father's housecoat she tied the sheets and blanket altogether. Tying one above the shoulder around the torso and another two by her knees and ankles.

Smiling to herself Melissa decides to sit and watch wanting to see what her mother does when she wakes. Surprisingly her mother's sleeping pill seemed to take much longer to wear off than expected. An hour passed before her mother's stirring began to move all she could.

“Helphf helophf?”

Her mother's stirring and squirms were adorable looking like a Caterpillar trying to escape their cocoon. Wiggling like crazy she began to shriek and scream into her gag as she began to thrash far more violently around her bed.

Stepping forward placing a hand on her mother's hip the bundle of blankets and scarves had stopped moving almost from fear. Rubbing along the side her mother began to squeal violently into the blankets coming out as a muffle.

“Have fun momma I am going downstairs for a bit”

“Helophf?” Going back to bed Melissa allowed herself to sleep in bliss.

(Two hours pass)

By six-thirty, Melissa was feeling fresh and awake knowing her mother would still be secured in her cacoon. She got up had a shower changed into a pair of yoga pants and a camisole putting a white headband in her hair.

Walking into her mother's bedroom seeing the cocooned disheveled and torn open. Melissa dove into the bundle of sheets and blankets finding nothing. No sign of her mother, or her bonds.

A sudden weight crashes onto Melissa as Angela tackles her with a blanket holding her against the bare mattress. Melissa began to scream as her mother quickly clasps a hand over her daughter's mouth.

“Now that was very uncalled for Melissa, what if I began to choke what if I couldn’t breathe? Huh”

“Uhmphf Fphoree mumphf”

Melissa’s muffle came through her mother's hand as she angrily drew her daughter's hands behind her back. Taking a pair of socks she pushed a pair over each hand before her mother took a bandana and tied them behind her back.

“I am sorry mom I did not think”

“Exactly so now I am going to give you all the space you gave me to think now open your mouth no whining”

Angela aggressively thrust the cloth into her daughter's mouth tying a linen scarf around her daughter's mouth setting the same rubber earplugs in her daughters' ears. Placing the sleep mask over her daughter's eyes she threw Melissa back on the bed.

“I am doing this so you will have a good understanding of what I went through Melissa it just wasn’t right or necessary”

wrapping a pillowcase over her daughter's head she took a headband and wrapped it around her daughter's neck loose so as not to strangle.

Wrapping the linen blanket around her daughter before using two long chiffon scarves to bind the small cacoon around the shoulders elbows and knees taking a thicker cotton blanket wrapping it around before taking two wool scarves and a satin scarf the two wool went at Melissa’s shoulders and her calves while the long satin went around her waist.

Taking the bedsheet Angela rolls Melissa in it securing it with two mattress bed sheet clips leaving some room to stretch. Before taking the comforter rolling it around Melissa’s blanket and sheet cacoon. Using the belt from her husband's housecoat and her bathrobe Angela tied the whole package together connecting to the robe bands with a silk scarf tied in a knot.

“Now I will leave you for an hour see how you like it”

Angela snaps walking down the stairs to fix herself a bath and a cup of tea hoping it would settle herself before she would deal with Melissa again.

(An hour passes)

Angela walks wearing a thick purple cotton scarf and a pink button-down blouse and black tights. Walking to the bedroom to see her daughter still encased in her cacoon the angry sorrowful grunts from before had been replaced with pitiful whimpering.

Unraveling each layer seemed to make a larger mess than the layer behind it. After taking the linen blanket off Angela removes the pillowcase from her daughter her blond hair disheveled after removing the sleep mask her eyes filled with tears. Removing the earplugs and gag Melissa began to stutter and sob.

“I am so sorry mom I just... I was...”

“Angry because of the chores last week right?”

Melissa nodded like a scolded child and Angela nods patting her daughter on the leg.

“I should punish you with an even longer list but I think... this has been nearly enough... I propose you will spend the rest of the day tied up and gagged when not eating okay?”

Melissa nodded as her mother kissed her head. Before tying a knotted cleave gag between Melissa’s pink lips and tied a black ace otm gag around her mouth. Rubbing her daughter's cheek Angela helped Melissa stand and walk down the stairs.

The two managed the entire day without incident. Melissa remained gagged at her mother's discretion. Angela had managed to get all her desired tasks done without issue or Melissa’s pestering. And by dinner time Melissa was freed to feed herself. Agreeing they would never surprise attach each other like that again the two made Angela’s bed and went to sleep.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is a really lovely story w/great back-and-forth action and a sweet ending! <3
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed a nice Story! :)
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Just read this one
It's really great, good stuff, love all the wrapping ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic