The Small Shed in the Garden (m/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Small Shed in the Garden (m/ff)

Post by Stef »

Introduction

"-Hurry up girls you're gonna be late!"
The twins, Niki and Sofie, quickly came down the stairs after hearing their mother.

Niki and Sofie both are short, slim fifteen year-old girls with big expressive green eyes, cute freckles and long dark hair! They're currently wearing sportswear; They both wear black yoga pants and sneakers, and their only difference on their appearance is the color of their shirts and their hair. Niki has a ponytail while Sofie doesn't.

-"We're ready mum, let's go!"
-"All clear for tonight? Your father and I will be very late."
-"Yes maaa" Niki sighed.
-"You'll have to walk back here after your class. I'm goning to pick up dad right after i take you there, and we're gonna leave straight away. Well it's not very far and-"
-"We'll be alright mum don't worry" Sofie said.
-"And remember, no -"
"Yes yes no friends over because we've got school tomorrow, now can we go?" Niki said annoyed.
-"Okay let's go, we don't want you to miss your dancing lessons" She said relieved.

The girls and their mother got inside the car and a few moments later, and drove off.

Their house is a typical, beautiful, relatively large cottage in the suburbs. It has a nice small garden with freshly-cut green grass with one stone pathway leading from the house door to the exit of the garden. There's also a small shed behind the house on the garden.
Last edited by Stef 5 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine opener 😊
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start, look forward to see what the girls get up to :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nice and Good Start
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part one

A few hours later and long after the sun went down, Niki and Sofie had finally arrived home after a brief walk. They unlokced the door and walked in.

-"At last, an empty house all to ourselves! Yay" Sofie cheered!

-"Hmm what should we do? Probably have to take a shower first... Or whatever, I'll shower later, noone's gonna be here until very late! Maybe do you want to order pizza and watch a movie... Nah, it's so boring!" Niki said.

-"Or... We could play a game! Sofie suggested.
-"Like what? Aren't we a little old for games?
-"I don't know... Something... A board game?"
-"We don't have any..." Niki said Sofie bored.
-"There must be some old ones in the shed, mum told me they're keeping a lot of stuff there, probably useless anymore!"
-"The shed? Really? I haven't been there for years"
-"Me neither, wanna have a look? It'll be fun!" Sofie said with excitement!

After both girls agreed to go for their little exploration mission, they went outside in the garden from the back door, and started walking on the path that's leading to the small shed. Sofie used her cellphone as a flashlight because it was pretty dark at the moment and kinda scary.

They unlocked the heavy door as soos as they got there. Then, both of them used force to push it open as it was old and heavy. Sofie used the switch right afer they entered, and the place lighted up by a small bulb that was hanging from the ceiling. The place was pretty warm and humid in there, even warmer than outside in that beautiful summer weather.

The shed was the size of a large bedroom. There were stuff everywhere, mostly broken things and old furniture. There was a big wooden container with numerous tools and gardening equipment, and a lots of small shelves screwed on the wooden walls all around the place, with all sorts of things! Two big wooden poles were at the centre of the room between the small lightbulb, which barely made enough light for that room. The whole place was a mess!

-"Brrrrr! It gives me the creeps... This place!" Niki said.
-"Relax, it's just a small shed filled with useless junk... There must be something useful though."
-"It's kidna.... dusty!" Niki complained again.
-"Look! Over there!" Sofie pointed out.

Suddenly a voice coming from another person from behind was heard which made the two girls freeze.

-"Hey. Easy, don't be afrtaid!" The mysterious person said calmly.

They turned around terrified and saw a man.

-"Who are you?" Sofie asked.
-"What are you doing here?" Niki asked the next second.
-"Shhh... I came for valuables when I saw you two sneaking all the way here!"

The girls gasped in terror! A strange man that ought to be a burglrar... They froze. He was wearing jeans, boots, a plain black shirt, black leather gloves and a mask. He was tall and looked strong, especially for two young girls which their size made him look like a giant...!

-"Now relax, everything's gonna be fine, just give me your cellphones and the key to that door. Behave and you won't get hurt..." The strange man said in a serious tone.

After a few seconds, the girls finally overcame their initial shock and did as they told. Then the man opened his bag a little, and placed inside it their cellphones, revealing a roll of silver wide duct tape. Niki looked worried noticing the duct tape that was nearly visible from the opening.

-"Are- Are you gonna tie us up?" Niki asked scared poitning at the roll of duct tape.
-"Maybe we don't have to, I don't believe it's necessary. Besides, that's really up to you." He said with a threataning tone.
-"What are you gonna do with us then? Sofie asked.
-"You're gonna stay here locked in this room and be very quiet. Do I make myself clear?" The man said and stared at both of the girls.
Last edited by Stef 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, I just hope he uses that duct tape, I 'd hate to see it wasted. :)
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part two

Sofie then kicked the guy on the leg, and the very moment after he leaned down and cursed, She started running towards the exit! Niki stood still in panic!

-"'Come!" shouted Sofie as she approached the door and tried opening it! "Quickly, help me!" She shouted again at her frightened sister who didn't know what to do!

The man however was very reactive and almost immediately reached Sofie who hasn't had enough time to get the door open and escape.

He grabbed Sofie violently and tossed her down on the floor! Immediately then reached his bag and took out the roll of the duct tape. He pinned Sofie down with her facing the floor, and grabbed her hands. And as soon as he managed to hold them tightly together only by using his one hand, Sofie started fighting him!

Niki was petrified. She knew that she wouldn't match with a guy twice her size! He looked at her.

-"Don't you try anything" He threatened her. She nodded positevely scared.

Then the man used his other hand to unroll the tape a few inches, and started rolling it around Sofie's hands wih force, wrapping them together.

-"Ugh! Stop! Niki help me!" Sofie shouted. But Niki was still too scared to react.
-"That'll hold you for a while..." The man said as he stood up right after he finished with her hands.

Sofie rolled around on her belly, and started kicking him. But the man quikly grabbed both her legs by the ankles. He sat down and placed them in his belly .

-"You're a little bitch now, aren't you?" He said and taped her ankles together using with duct tape again.
-"You're not getting away with it! NIKI!!" Sofie shouted louder and angrily at her sister!

Niki in looked at her, and then looked at the mysterious man. In a split second she decided that it was futile to resist.

The man kept taping Sofie up more and more in the meanwhile, and in a few minutes, Sofie had also her legs taped up above and below the knees, and her upper body taped around holding her arms firmly bound on her body. Sofie kept struggling and groaning fiercely at her bonds but the tape was stronger and it was holding her tight!

-"Alright you're good now, you'll behave. "You!" He said looking at Niki. "Sit down over there with your back on the pole" He commanded her pointing at one of the poles.

Niki did as she told and slowly walked over there and sat down exactly like he said, while her sister was still lying on the floor, rolling around struggling and groaning!

-"You seem like a good girl, now give me your hands" He commanded her as he sat down behind her holding the roll of duct tape.
-"But I-"
-"You sister left me no choice. Now... Hands!" He said strictly.

Niki obediently offered her hands which he immediately grabbed and taped them together behind that pole! Niki sighed worried as the man continued using the tape until Sofie was finally bound and secured against that pole. Her upper torso was taped to the pole tightly making her immobile, and her feet and legs were bound with the same manner as Sofie's, All in a matter of minutes!

-"It's too tight!" She complained as she tested her bonds.
-"You'll be fine sweetheart." The man responded.
-"HELP! SOMEONE HELP US WE"MMMMMmmmm" Sofie shouted as loud as possible.

The man quickly clapped his gloved hand firmly over her mouth, silencing her effectively! She kept groaning softly afterwards through his big hand that almost covered half of her face!

-"Sofie stop and do as he says!" Niki told her sister feared for the worst.
-"You make too much noise... You need to be gagged!" The man said. Sofie's eyes widened but she kept fighting and struggling harder to shout for help.

The man pulled out a thick rag, which looked like an old scarf out of his bag, and swiftly placed it between Sofie's lips and back of her head after removing his hand off her mouth. He didn't let Sofie burst out a single word! He tied the rag quickly on the back of her head, making a nice, tight cleave gag that would stay in place!

Sofie tried screaming again but she couldn't make up words and her protests were a lot quieter now! There's was a big rag between her lips that she wasn't able to spit out, and was forced to bite! Her captor patted her on her head.

-"Gooood girl, you're gonna be nice and quiet now, aren't you!" He said to her sarcastically! She couldn't respond to that, only moan angrily!

Then the man stood up, took another rag out of his bag, and walked slowly towards Niki who knew that a similar fate awaited her.

-"Oh please... I'll be good I promise I'll be quiet!" She whispered.
-"Your sister left me no choice!" The man replied.

She gagged her the same way as he did with her naughtly sister. Niki panicked and only then started struggling to get out of her bonds. She was unable to talk or scream too with that tight cleave gag and she quickly realized that she wouldn't be able to get out of her predicament easily, or at all!

The man stood up and watched his two victims squirming and groaninng. The view was very pleasant as he knew that these two little birds are secure. He then started walking carelesslsy away from them, and towards the exit.

-"Well... I'm glad you're nice and sound!" He said proudly and walked out the shed leaving the lights on and the door slightly open. He could barely hear the girls's muffled protests after only taking a few steps out of the shed! He smiled and entered the house which was at his mercy!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

NIcely done.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice chapter, I wonder who is going to save the girls ?
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback, feel free to comment or PM me!

More parts will be uploaded soon as im working on that story right now :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nicely written.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part three

Strangely enough, Niki was in a much worse situation than her sister; Not only she was bound with tape hands and feet, she was also bound to the pole, sitting, being immobile and also gagged for good! She could only move her legs from now on and moan as loud as possible through her gag. On the other hand, Sofie was bound lying on the floor, all taped up and gagged as well but not completely immobile, although her bonds were making it really hard for her to move and she was only able roll around!

The twins kept struggling and moaning harder and harder for a long time to free themselves or call for help! Their attempts to escape were futile so far, and it seemed almost impossible for them to get out After all, they were just little girls. Soon, they started sweating from all this struggle and the humidity of that room. They eventually gave up and remained calm for at least ten minutes!

They tried talking to one another for a short while, but eventually gave up realizing that it was impossible for them to understand each other! Only muffled gibberish came out rather than words. The humidity wasn't making it any better either, and the girls sweated a lot during all this! At least it would made the tape easier to remove after some time and stuggle, but it was still holding them tight and secure!

Sofia rolled over the dirty floor and came close to Niki, getting her attention. Sofie then took off her sneakers by rubbing them on the floor a couple of times, revealing her purple ankle socks. It didn't take long. She then lifted her legs up and got her socked feet all the way up her sister's face who was watching confused. Sofia then started using her feet, rubbing them all over her face in an attempt to take off her gag! The smell of her sister's feet surely wasn't very pleasant for Niki. They had a dancing class before and her socks were very sweaty all this time in there, but she cooperated without protest any way.

The fact that she had her socks on made it hard to reach under the rag with her toes. She started rubbing her almost completely wet socks on Niki's gag to get them off and eventually she succeeded a couple of minutes later. Finally, after clinging her toes under the the rag, she used force and pulled out the rag off Niki's mouth! The rag fell on her neck loose and Niki let out a sigh of relief!

-"Great Sofie! Well done!" Niki cheered! "Yes sorry, i'll shush!" She whispered after Sofie moaned angrily at her. "Now wait, i'll try to do the same!" She added.

Sofie then helped Niki to take her shoes and her green ankle socks off too using her hands behind her back. Then Niki managed to ungag her sister by doing the same thing; using her bare feet! It only took a couple of minutes for her too. Sofie spat out her gag!

-"Do my feel smell that bad too? Yikes!" She whispered jokingly.
-"Don't you complain...! So what's the plan now?" She replied after a short pause.
-"Now we're escaping! First I need to stand up somehow... Then, I'll hop around to see if i can find anything to help us." Sofie whispered determined.
-"Great! Roll over me and work your way sis!" Niki whispered.

Sofie rolled over Niki's bound legs, and after many attempts, she managed to get on her feet again. Niki cheered for her quietly! Sofie hoped around the place carefully for the next few minutes, in hopes to spot something sharp to cut the tape off them. The floor was a mess. Sofie had a hard time hoping around barefoot because there was stuff everywhere!

-"Got it! I see an old knife over there" Sofie said and hoped a few times more. There was an old knife on a low shelf in the corner of the room, and a small pile of old ropes lying on the floor over there. You could barely see due to the bulb that didn't make enough light so the corners of the room were pretty dark.

Sofie got close enough and stood on the pile of ropes. She turned around on her back so she could pick up the knife with her hands. She reached with her bound hands slowly and carefully to pick up the knife. She bent her knees a little so she could reach it, and worked her fingers until she finally grabbed it and held it with her hand. Niki smiled once again after she watched all this.

-"We're getting there!" Sofie whispered excited.

Then Sofie turned around again to hop back but little did she know, her foot was caught on some rope there so she lost her balance as she tried to position herself to hop back and unfortunately, she fell on the floor! Niki gasped. Luckily for Sofie, she fell on her side and she wasn't harmed at all from the fall. However, by moving those ropes, a lot of useless junk starting falling all over the floor in a chain reaction causing a lot of noise!

-"Oh god! Are you alright??" Niki asked looking worried.
-"Yes yes fine nevermind! We need to get out of here immediately!" Sofie said and started working with the knife to free herself!
-"Hurry up Sofie!!" Niki said panicking!

It only took less than a minute for Sofie to cut herself loose, She freed her hands and upper body first, and then her legs and feet as fast as possible. Sofie then freed her sister's hands first and as she was cutting the tape off her sister's feet, the robber walked in the shed, closed the door and locked it!

Both girls gulped and gazed at him for a second that lasted forever. The guilt on their faces was visible and their eyes widened in terror. The man put the key in his pocket and walked towards them. He stood still and slow clapped a few times.

-"I thought we agreed you'd stay nice and quiet... You dissapoint me! I've got still a lot to do around here... And I can't let you get away this time...!" He said in a very serious tone. The twins just stood there silent awaiting their fate!
Last edited by Stef 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part four

The big man grabbed Sofie by her sides who seemed very obedient now, and placed her down on the floor lying on her front. She didn't move or say anything... She could imagine what was about to happen to her! Niki sat there and watched with her feet and legs still taped up.

-"I don't know why you needed rope... Don't worry, we're not gonna waste it since you want it. And there's plenty of it for both of you...!" He said and laughed.

The man grabbed a couple of coils of rope and kneeled over Sofie's butt. She streched out her hands on her back and waited. She felt rope right after, looping around her wrists quickly and every loop was making it tighter. She felt the last knot tightening her hands bound behind her back and then she instinctively tried to test her bonds. That old, thick and dirty rope wasn't letting Sofie move her hands at al!

-"Please stop.. I-" Sofie said.
-"Shut up hun" The man responded.
-"Don't do this to us please... Don't leave us here..."Niki pleaded.

The man put his finger on his mouth indicating that they shouldn't speak. Then, he kept tying up Sofie using different coils of rope. A couple of minutes had passed in total silence. The strange man had completely tied up Sofie. Rope was hugging her body almost everywhere... She was roped above and below her breasts making it impossible to move her arms anymore. Also her bare feet were bound together crossed, one foot above the other, as well as her legs above and below the knees and thighs. The man didn't hesitate to use plenty of rope on her! He checked every knot to make sure she's secure and then stood up after he finished, and looked upon his captive with pride.

-"Ugh! I can't move at all!" Sofie complained.
-"That's the point. Now shush or you'll be gagged again." He replied. She gulped.

Sofie didn't say a word after that, only moaned softly as she struggled on the floor. She soon realized that she couldn't get her hands free, and it seemed almost impossible for her to escape with that much binding!

-"Don't struggle! Or else!" The man said. Sofie immediately stopped and laid still.

In the meanwhile, The man brought a dusty, old, heavy, wooden rocking chair close. It was the kind of those old rocking chairs people in the south used to lay back at, and gaze upon their ranch from their porches in the past.

The man cut Niki loose and ordered her to place that chair against the pole she had been tied up before, and sit down on it. Niki did exactly as she told a couple of seconds later. The man pulled the chair a few inches away from the pole, and laid it as back as it could go until it touched the pole again. As a result, Niki was sitting in an angle facing up and her bare feet dangled above the floor!

The man brought several coils of rope again from that pile in the corner, and started tying up Sofie on the chair. First, he tied her wrists behind the pole passing them through the gap on the back of the chair. Then he tied her ankles together tightly. A smaller rope was tied between her ankles and to the back of the chair pulling her feet as far up as they could go! Niki's bare feet dangled far from the floor now and it was impossible to move them anywhere!

Niki and Sofie were terrified. They were totally at his mercy now and he didn't seem to go easy on them. After all, he had to make sure they're not gonna cause him any more trouble and the girls hardly escaped the last time!

Niki pleaded him to stop but he ignored her and kept binding her. He tied her legs above the knees together, all the way up to her thighs. Then using the the same rope, he tied them to the chair! He used the remaining rope, which was still a lot, to completely immobilize her by tying it all around her body to the back of the pole were he tightened the last knot. He checked every knot then and made sure that she was securely bound too!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

If it isn't tight, it isn't right 😊😊
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This story is a good read, now the girls are in real trouble !
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago This story is a good read, now the girls are in real trouble !
And no rescue in sight 😉
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part five

-"Hmmm there's one more piece of rope left, and although it's the very last piece and it's short, it really can make a big difference..." The man said after picking it up from the floor.

He stood above Sofie who was lying bound, still facing the floor, and leaned down.

-"Here. Let me show you how..." He added.

Niki was watching in silence, she couldn't do otherwise anyway all tied up on that chair like that, and Sofie tried peeking from her sides and above her shoulders but couldn't see what was about to happen.

The man tied the rope around and between Sofie's crossed ankles making them more secure! Sofie was terrified and confused. The man lifted her bound feet in the air with her knees bent, and brought them as close to her wrists as possible by using force! Then he looped the rope between her wrists a couple of times with the same manner unti the rope became a lot shorter. Finally, he looped the other end of the rope between her wrists a few times and then pulled it back with force, and tied it back at her feet from the outer side, making a tight knot far out of reach for her fingers! Niki was horrified as she watched her sister Sofie getting hogtied on the floor with no hopes of ever getting free on her own!

-"Please you don't have to be so mean... I really can't do anything!" Sofie whispered.
-"What did we say about staying quiet?" The man said.
-"But... Please!" Sofie pleaded.
-"I've heard enough!" The man said and took out the roll of duct tape he had in his bag. "I couldn't help but notice that you two are barefoot... I'll help you with that." He added and picked up the green pair of socks.
-"What? What do you mean?" Sofie asked confused and worried.

The man leaned down close to her from behind holding her sister's socks on one hand, and the roll of duct tape on the other.

-"I'll put them back on of course!" He said and brought the pair of socks very close to Sofie's face.
-"No! What are you doing?! NO! Please...! Those aren't- mmmMMMMPH! MMMMMMMMPH!!" Those were Sofie's last words!

The man violently shoved both of those cute little ankle socks into her mouth filling it up completely, and then pressed firmly his hand over her mouth to prevent her from spitting them out!

-"Oh sorry...! You were saying...?" The man said with an evil grin!
-"MMMMMPH MMMMPH MMPH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH" Sofie tried to say through that big gloved hand.
-"You don't like the socks? I really hope they taste better than they smell but... I doubt it!... They're almost wet from the sweat! Now now, don't try to spit them out!" -"MMMMMPH MMMMMMMMMMMPH!! Sofie protested and started fighting her bonds!
-"Don't worry, they'll be clean as new when you get them out!" The man added.
-"Stop please! Don't be so mean!" Niki said feeling really bad about her sister's torments.
-"Shh! You stay quiet and maybe I won't have to gag you... alright missus?" The strange man threatened.

Niki obeyed. The man took his hand off Sofie's mouth, and with a swift notion he started taping her mouth! First, he placed gently the unrolled part on her almost sealed lips on which some purple fabric were still visible, and then started taping her up lots of times, all around her head! He must've went around her head at least a dozen times until there plenty of duct tape all around her head from her chin to her nostrills! Then he took the rag which was still laid loose on her neck, and re-tied it over the tape and behind her head, hushing almost completely all the possible noise coming out of her mouth!

Everything happened fast and Sofie was now silenced. She couldn't make a sound! She tried to scream as loud as possible but you could only hear very soft, muffled moans! She protested as hard as she could with all the power she had in all of her body, but no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't do anything about her predicament. The man then leaned in front of her, put his finger on her chin and lifted her face up to his eye level.

-"Was that so hard?" He said looking at her face.
-"MMMMPH MMMMMMMMPH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" Sofie grunted.
-"I'm sorry sweetie you gotta try again... I can't make out what are you saying!" The man said and smiled.
-"MMMM MMMMMMM MMMMMMPHHH" Sofie grunted again!
-"I know you're gonna behave now darling!" He fake-answered! "Nice and quiet!" He added after he smacked her cheek two times gently!

Sofie just now realized that she was completely helpless... The man had worked wonders with the ropes all over her body. The hogtie was tight and secure and her gag was succesfully keeping her quiet! Her sister's sweaty worn socks were a sufficient and humiliating stuffing which were kept nicely in place by plenty of duct tape, and on top of it all, a rag which hushed her every protest!

-"Oh my god... Poor Sofie...!" Niki said looking down at her sister.

The man then walked over to Niki ignoring completely Sofie's protests, and picked up the pair of purple socks that was lying on the floor and balled them up in his grip.

-"You said you won't gag me!" Niki protested.

The man walked behind her. She couldn't see him anymore, so she panicked and strarted struggling in a hopeless attempt to prevent him from gagging her. She was totally defenseless just like the way her sister's was!

-"I lied. Open your mouth!" The man commanded Niki after bringing her sister's balled up, sweaty socks close to her mouth!

Niki closed her mouth shut.

-"It will happen one way or another hun... Open up!" He said and pinched her nose with his other hand.

Niki then immediately obeyed terrified and wilingly opened her mouth wide defeated.

-"Any last words?" The man asked but didn't wait for a response.
-"MMMM?!" Were her last words!

The man shoved Sofie's socks deep in Niki's mouth and she could barely close her lips. Then he gagged her the same way he did earlier with her sister. A few moments later, Niki was also silenced effectively with all that mouth stuffing, the duct tape and the rag!

-"Good girl!" The man said and pinched Niki's cheek in a playful way.

She started struggling and moaning as loud as possible following her sister's steps, but any attempts made were futile as well. Niki too was helpless, chair-tied nicely and secured, guaranteed to stay in place and be quiet!

-"Struggle and scream all you want girls, noone can hear you and you're not getting anywhere!" The man teasingly said as he gently brushed Sofie's exposed sole with his fingers.

A long mmphing and squirming followed by both of them.

-"Aww don't squirm very hard because you're gonna sweat a lot more and those ropes are gonna get tighter!" The man added but the girls kept on struggling and moaning harder!

Ignoring their muffled protests, he put their cellphones on vibrate and placed them on a shelf. Sofie would never be able to reach that shelf hogtied like that!

-"Don't worry, I'll leave the lights on so you can keep company at each other until your parents return! Don't worry, you can still stare at each other... Anyway, back to business... Well, enjoy yourselves!" He said to the twins as he glanced back at them one last time before stepping out the shed and closing the heavy door behind him!
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part six

The girls were struggling and moaning intensely for a really long time, and minutes felt like hours! Their muffled screams were almost inaudible; They were barely heard outside the shed!

Sofie who was hogtied tightly on the floor, was squirming and rolling around all the time and she didn't stop moaning as loud as she could. She was bound and gagged very effectively with her sister's socks, which not only kept her hushed, but also tasted very bad as they were worn all day and through their dancing lesson! Sofie kept fighting her bonds and tried to reach any knot but she couldn't. She couldn't move around very much either having her limps all tied up so closely together!

Niki on the other hand, who was bound on the chair, couldn't squirm and move at all! She too however kept struggling all the time in vain and any attempts she made to escape were a joke! Niki couldn't move an inch as she was also bound TO the chair, and had her hands tied up behind the pole! Obviously, the old rocking chair wouldn't move back and forth or any at all the way she was tied up! Niki was totally immobile but at least she was way more comfortable than her sister who she could barely see now, as she was sitting at an angle and Sofie was on the floor. She couldn't talk or scream either as she suffered the same fate with her sister by being gagged by her dirty worn socks!

They tried talking at each other several times, but they couldn't make out what each of them was trying to say... They only made soft and muffled mmphings !

At some point Sofie made her way close to Niki in hopes of figuring something out to help themselves. Sofie now under the chair and out of sight for Niki, tried to reach the knots on her bound ankles but couldn't reach her sister's feet which were dangling slightly higher than her stretched fingers. And Niki couldn't lower her feet, not even slightly! Sofie turned around in full view of her sister's bare soles. She managed to touch the tip of her sister's toes with her nose, and that was all she could do!

The two beautiful twins were completely helpless! Their only hope would be someone rescuing them but unfortunately for them, there weren't many people around and their captor made sure that they couldn't call anyone for help. The only thing that they managed to do is get all sweaty!

An hour or two later the dim light from the bulb started flickering. The girls who had given up any hopes of escaping, started getting a bit worried!

A few minutes later a sound of a car parking was heard, followed shortly after that by the sound of the outer gate of the house closing. The twin's parents were finally here! The girls smiled under their gags and waited patiently for their parents to save them! The very next second however, the bulb died and everything went completely dark instantly!

Sofie and Niki couldn't see a thing from that moment on but they didn't seem to care that much. It might be dark but it won't matter soon! They remained calm and waited their parents any moment now! A few minutes that felt like an eternity had passed, and the girls started worrying...

Several more minutes passed and nothing happened. They girls started calling out for help so their parents could hear, but their gags were still in place and effectively keeping them very quietsilent, so their screams were soft, muffled moans that noone could hear from outside! And the fact that the door was closed didn't make anything easier!

There wasn't anything noticable about the small shed in the garden, it was as usual; The door was closed and the lights were off. Except of course of twin daughters who were helplessly bound and gagged inside, and at the moment, squirming and moaning intensely!

The parents naturally assumed that their daughters were asleep, it was very late anyway! They couldn't have known that they were in the shed in need of rescue, and besides, they didn't hear anything from their daughters' failed attempts to get their attention! The mysterious man who robbed them and restrained their daughters, didn't take anything noticable but a briefcase. The parents didn't notice it at that time and went to sleep shortly after their arrival. The missing briefcase, and the two girls will probably be discovered tomorrow morning!

The two girls realised after a while that there's no hope for them to be saved yet since their parents went to sleep, and that they would most probably spend the night bound and gagged. The hopeless struggle continued for a very long time but the mysterious robber has done an excellent job in keeping them silent and secured. Eventually the girls grew tired and dozed off at the small shed in the garden...
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Really good story, I hope the parents find the girls, they have been through quite an ordeal. :o
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

I'm really glad you enjoyed it... Those poor girls will be rescued before lunch tomorrow most likely
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic