Roommates Secret Hobby M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Roommates Secret Hobby M/M

Post by WyattW5 »

Daniel and Travis had been Roommates since first-year college campus. Deciding to buy a place of their own. Travis worked two part-time jobs during the week so he did not spend much time at home. When he was he was asleep or studying. Daniel had a full-time position during the summer months and worked part-time during school.

Travis stood six foot four broad shoulders and short trimmed black hair. About two hundred twenty pounds. Wearing t-shirts and jeans he filled out nicely from southern routes.

Daniel was thin at five foot eight with short blond hair and a hundred thirty pounds Daniel was a thin gamer. As opposed to his beefy southern roommate.

Travis rides his bicycle from work to school back home day in day out. Wearing a blue t-shirt and a pair of blue denim. Entering the house upon first sounds the house was peculiarly quiet. Normally Daniel had some loud music playing and television on with a video game.

Entering the landing Travis begins to hear a soft shuffling noise in the house. Walking up the stairs he comes to find a weird girl laying on the couch her hands tied to her ankles bucking on the couch. And her lipstick covered mouth around a black ball gag. A thick red wig.

“Come on Daniel, you got a girl tied up like this you don’t just ditch her”

“Umph amphf damphilphf”

“Hold on miss”

Pulling the buckle of the gag off. And he heard the familiar voice of Daniel speak up with a grunt as Travis examines the legs. More specifically the scarf that was tied between the ankles connected to a pair of zip-ties on his wrists.

“Oh jeez thanks Trav I”

Daniel began to blush to see Travis reaction to the revelation. Here Daniel lays self hogtied wearing a girl skirt and red wig. Gagged and helpless until Travis released the gag.

“I don’t know what to say”

“Just let me untie you first and you get yourself proper alright”

Daniel nods thinking of the ways he could excuse this. Nothing came to mind that was believable. Travis unties Daniel completely before Travis took the supplies and bolted for his room. Sitting on the couch feeling a little embarrassed himself Travis waited for Daniel to come out.

“I am so... so sorry you walked in on that” Daniel mumbled and Travis shrugged it off

“don’t apologize just rationalize? Tell me what you were doing and why you were doing it”

“Okay... I’ve always liked ladies clothes, just something about them I like, from tight-knit sweaters to pencil skirts nylons the whole shebang”

“That is your taste, what is the rope and scarf ties for?”

“I’ve watched this guy on the internet ties himself in girls clothes and he looks so hot doing it, so I thought I’d give it a try, suppose I failed miserably”

“Well first thing Daniel, scarves are not good for self-ties, they can slip easily, secondly tying someone up is tricky doing it safely even more so”

“I know but I didn’t want you to think me a freak or...”

“I know Danny boy, I know, but it is unsafe, you could lose circulation in your hands suppose I didn’t show up until tomorrow afternoon as the original idea was how would you get out?”

Daniel shrugged insecurely “exactly so what are we gonna do with you?”

“Please don’t tell no one this is embarrassing just you seeing me like that”

“I won’t tell a soul on one condition”

Daniel looks to Travis full of concern and fear as he waits anxiously. As Travis clears his throat scratching his knuckles. Meeting Daniel’s nervous gaze.

“Next time you do this, I am here to supervise and if necessary free you”

“Wait you would help me with this. I thought this would be a little outside the lines of bro code?”

“It is, but don’t think I want you to hurt yourself” Daniel smiles happily sitting up “wow really you would”

“Yes damn it, I will help you but not tonight, I need to decompress, Nick from work’s been nagging me worst then my Grandpa’s Mule”

Daniel smiled planning to use Travis help tomorrow. But for now Daniel threw some store bought chicken wings in the oven and the two sat together watching sports. The one thing they agreed on.

“So your open to help me tomorrow?”

“Anytime over the weekend first one I booked off for the summer”

“Summer, it’s already August?”

“Summer work all the kids are picking and prying for every hour, the last thing I need is a snot-nosed sixteen years old taking one weekend off my summer next thing I know I’ve got him taking all my summer weekends and I’m down a few hundred on my paycheck”

“Okay cool, I will occupy your time Friday night then if you want, I can do something for you Saturday?”

“We will see alright Danny now shut up and watch the game”

Daniel smiles looking to Travis chewing on a chicken wing. Before looking up to the game.

(Friday night)

Daniel made it through work without issue going home he chose which outfit he wanted to wear what ropes and what gag he wanted. He was going to be two hundred percent ready when Travis dragged himself home.

Going with a purple wig, a little makeup and a purple dress he had bought, a few years ago wearing it only a few times he wanted so badly to be tied up in it. But was petrified to ruin the gown.

When Travis walks in the door. Daniel gathered a welcome home present a bottle of water and a little dish prepped with chips and dip. In which Travis excepted then unsteadily followed his roommate into the living room.

“Okay, so you sit tight and relax I am going to get prettified then I’ll call you in when I am ready okay?”

Nodding Travis watched Daniel get up and head to his room giddier than a schoolboy seeing his public school crush. Eating the chips and dip turning the tv on to watch the sports highlights. He was able to watch nearly the whole hour-long show before Daniel whispers.

“Trav I’m ready”

“Why are you whispering, we are the only ones here”

“Oh right, okay uhm yeah I’m ready”

Travis turns the tv off standing up his eyes grew wide as he looks to Daniel wearing a bright purple wig set over his blond head. A tight fitting dress over his frame with what Travis could only imagine as cloth or something stuffed for a bosom. Travis nods looking to the bed.

“That all that you want to be tied up with?”

“Yes”

“Alright go tend your ablutions then we’ll get started I don’t intend to release you except in maybe a couple hours”

Daniel nods looking down he hikes up the dress of his skirt to reveal the high heels he was wearing. Travis runs his hands over the ropes and scarves. Deciding what goes with what.

When Daniel returns Travis comes up behind him placing his hand over Daniel’s mouth. Leading him to the bed setting his stomach down. Crossing his hands behind his back. Tying his wrists by wrapping the rope around three times than between with two cinches and leaving an extension to connect with Daniel’s ankles.

Binding his ankles was simple as Daniel did not put up a struggle when Travis took a few of the scarves he looks to Daniel.

“Alright last chance to get out”

“No I am good Trav just gag me and leave me for a few hours please, I’ll be your best friend”

“Too late for that you little bug”

Laughing to himself Travis fills his mouth with a cloth before taking a longer scarf and cleave gags Daniel before giving him a pat on the shoulder.

“Alright pal, I am going in the living room to relax a bit I will come to check on you in say an hour”

Nodding Travis leaves the room to Daniel. Who decides to use full advantage of his hogtie squirming around on the bed raising his shoulders up and down rocking from side to side. Bouncing up and down off his chest Daniel was in heaven moaning into his gag to sound like distress even if it was only playing. Daniel was never happier.

Truly being trapped by his roommate Daniel began to think what was his captor going to do with him. Leave him like this to stay for free rent... maybe kill him and assume his identity. Silly ideas came into Daniels mind as he squirms around the bed.

Falling onto his knees off the bed. With a grunt, he felt the pain shoot to his knees and scowling as the dress did not cover his knees with any padding. Shaking his arms around he tries to look over his shoulder.

Rolling to his back he flips himself belly down and starts to worm his way forward. Propelling himself forward with a push from his knees to land on his padded chest. Leaving the room Daniel began to wiggle his shoulders using his chest like legs.

Crawling to the living room he looks up at the tv and sees Travis watching a horror movie. Never able to handle them before his eyes grew wide as a ghost makes an ominous jump scare. He shrieked into the gag squirming away Travis looks down on Daniel

“Jeez man” standing up Travis took the rope connecting Daniel’s wrists to his ankles using it as a grip Travis hoists Daniel onto his bed and shakes his head.

“You can’t handle horror movies recall?”

“Mm-hmmph”

“Now I am going to finish this movie come back and untie you until then stay in your room okay”

“Ophay phfarphfee”

Travis closed the bedroom door leaving Daniel alone to his thoughts. Dreaming he had been kidnapped by a deranged madman he pretended he had to escape. Fighting vigorously to escape to no avail.

Squirming around soon later Daniel grew bored wanting out. He tried not to struggle but to move strategically to reach the knots Travis had set out of reach. Sighing into his gag he was resigned to stay like this for however long it took for Travis to finish his film. Daniel always had the tv always watching sports or playing a video game. Travis never had a chance to watch what he wanted.

forgoing any thoughts of interrupting Travis “me-time” Daniel just tried to relax in his bonds but the hogtie pulls his arms and shoulders back more than he was accustomed to. He just laid there and breathed deeply into his gag.

(Time passes)

Daniel was shocked when the door opened and Travis was quick and wordless untying Daniel from his ropes. When he removed the gag Daniel went to speak out loud when Travis holds a hand up to his mouth.

“Neighbour girls came over wanting to hang out have a pizza party, now clean your face and get changed alright doubt you want them to see you as Danielle”
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent start really i love the rest
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Thanks for this story, it starts great and the joke at the end really summarised the story and finalise the college vibe :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic