Souvenirs… (Alien M/Alien F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Souvenirs… (Alien M/Alien F)

Post by LordNelson »

At exactly one glixt (113,000 kilometres) from his home planet he shut off the throbbing pulse drive engines. In the airless void of space there is no friction and the ship continued to coast along with virtually no change of velocity. Kalixza watched through the front portal as the dirty little world got closer. He would be entering the murky atmosphere in 1.7 rangats (2 minutes 42 seconds).

The foul sphere that loomed in front of him was almost completely a uniform fecal brown color with the exception of a few dozen gleaming metallic city complexes. There was no longer any vegetation or water on the surface all of it having been consumed by the inhabitants or destroyed by pollution many hundreds of yarin (2.5 years) ago.

Gigantic clouds of green and yellow dust swirled above the barren surface. Strikes of lightning sparked here and there.

It was ugly but it was home for Kalixza and he always cut the engines on his return approach so that in the silence it would seem to be more serene. He enjoyed it for those few moments and then he made first contact with the gritty upper stratosphere. The anti-gravity pods cut in and began to slow him to landing speed. In three rangats he was on the surface at the Space Exploration Research Center.

He filed his reports on this latest mission and then got onto the conveyor that would carry him home.

Jalanta, his wife, was waiting for him and greeted him with a hug and a kiss. She always looked pretty for his return and today she wore a short white skirt that showed off her legs and a snug red blouse that clung to her and unashamedly highlighted all six of her breasts.

‘How was the mission’ she asked ‘where did they send you this time?’

‘I got lucky’ he replied as he put his arm around her and they entered their home ‘they sent me to my favorite planet again.’

‘I wish I could go with you one of these times’ she sighed wistfully ‘it sounds wonderful! Green plants and water and blue sky and white clouds. I can’t even imagine how beautiful white clouds must look. You have got the most amazing job.’

Kalixza was simply an observer. His job was to visit other worlds and hidden by a cloaking device he would record what he saw to share with the fellow inhabitants of his world. With all of their own beauty destroyed they had to live vicariously through his descriptions of the wonders he had seen.

‘What souvenirs did you bring me this time?’ she asked with excitement ‘I love your gifts.’

He turned over his satchel and dumped a dozen ropes onto the floor. With them were a few rolls of an adhesive substance he called duct tape and several hundred items called zip ties of various sizes.

‘What do we do with this?’ she said as she sniffed a black strap that had a bright red ball in the center of it ‘Do we eat it?’

‘No’ he said as he took it from her ‘it’s all for performing an interesting ritual that I observed. Let me show you.’

He picked up a piece of rope and folded her upper arms behind her across the center of her back and tied her wrists together. Then he simply crossed her lower arms across her lower back and tied those wrists too.

She twisted her four hands (much like the feet of a bird) from one side to the other trying to loosen her bonds. Her talons (3 centimeters long and very pointy) opened and closed in an attempt to slice the ropes (which they could have done easily) but she couldn’t reach them.

‘What sort of strange ritual is this?’ she said in a perplexed tone.

‘You will see’ he replied as he held the ball gag up to her mouth ‘be patient.’

With one talon he pressed the soft spot between the scales on her throat. Reflexively her mouth opened wide. He pushed the ball in deep being careful to avoid the two rows of razor sharp dagger-like teeth. When he pulled his talon away her mouth snapped shut and her teeth sank into the ball. She tried to spit it out but her teeth were in deep and trapped.

She began to protest and his dagger-like teeth smiled as he buckled the strap tightly.

Then he took more rope and tied her ankles. Tying all four feet together would have resulted in a complicated configuration that would have probably loosened with a struggle so he devised a different arrangement. The four legs all emanated from a common point on the lower body but each was bent 90 degrees at the knee and positioned 90 degrees from each other (picture a four legged tripod with crooked legs) with two legs to the front and two to the rear.

He tied the front left ankle to the right rear ankle and the right front to the left rear. Now all four heels touched and the ropes made a small aesthetically pleasing X in the center. He stood back to appreciate his efforts. She teetered a little but with the stability of four feet she was in no danger of falling over.

She looked at him and with her six round brown eyes made a facial gesture that implied confusion.

‘When I was observing the alien organisms I too was puzzled when I saw this’ he explained ‘but then something unexpected happened to the male creature. And what was even more bewildering was that as I watched it began to happen to me too.’

Kalixza pressed a small button on his wrist control device and a pair of doors slid open on the front of his metallic trousers. Out emerged two rather large blue erections. Each one was speckled with small red throbbing dots.

She looked at him and with her six round brown eyes made a facial gesture that implied interest.

‘The remainder of the ritual is performed in the sleeping chamber’ he said as he looked at her with his six round brown eyes and made a facial gesture that implied lustful desires.

He picked her up and put her over his shoulder. With two hands he held her in place. The other two hands each caressed her two firm little bums. He gave them a squeeze and as his talons dug in she flinched and began to purr (imagine the growl of a horny tiger).

‘One major difference that I observed’ he said as he carried her to the sleep chamber ‘is that these poor male organisms have only one penetrating organ. They don’t get the full stereo effect.’
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Good story, mixing science fiction with bondage is complicated. But in this case the result is not wrong.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

So masterfully combined scifi with bondage!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic