SARA PHILLIPS AND NEW NEIGHBOR(M/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

SARA PHILLIPS AND NEW NEIGHBOR(M/f)

Post by Amm1973es »

SARA PHILLIPS AND THE NEW NEIGHBOR
Chapter 01-Saturday
7:00 pm
Sara Philips woke slowly from her sleep, tried to put her hands to her head and saw that they had been tied behind her back with a thin rope. Even half-drugged by what he had slept, I checked his situation, had tied her feet, hands and an additional rope above and under her breasts wrapped in his elbows and back ended to tie it, in addition to gag her with a handkerchief between his teeth. I struggled weakly to try to get loose but the ropes were very tight and did not want to give in at all.

She was lying on a sofa in what seemed to be the living room of a basement, judging from the type of windows she could see, studying what was around her with the hope of finding something that could help her break free. of the ropes, unfortunately his captor had made sure to remove everything that could have served him.

I try to remember what had happened to her but it was still difficult for her to concentrate because of the drugs they had used to put her to sleep, so she could see through the windows at about seven o'clock in the afternoon.

At that precise moment I heard footsteps on the stairs and the voice of a man humming a song, afraid of what might happen next, began to tremble. A young man appeared turning in the corridor, he was about 30 years old and dressed in simple clothes to go home, some jeans worn a little, a shirt and some old sports shoes.

-I see that my beautiful meddlesome has already awakened.- She said smiling

Seeing his captor face to face reminded him of what happened that morning.
--------
In the morning
Sara's parents woke her when it was just nine in the morning with the noise of the suitcases, unable to fall asleep again she put on her bathrobe and left her room willing to help them as much as possible. It was Saturday and they were going to a weekend getaway to a friend's country house, his father, seeing her awake, tried to excuse himself for the noise.

- Have we awakened your daughter? - I ask the

-Of course, but it does not matter. How can I help you?

-Go to see your mother, to see if she decides what clothes to wear. I will take this to the car.

He went to his parents' room and found his mother bundled up with luggage.

-Good morning mom, I'm going to help you out. -Said Sara.

-Ah! hi daughter, apparently your father has woken you with your backpack. Sorry.

-Nothing happens, so I made a hand.

He helped his mother with his backpack and when he returned his father smiled smugly at seeing his wife's luggage already made.

- Great, I'll take it to the car. Your love do not take too much.-He said when leaving the room

-Daughter we have written down the number of our friends in the agenda, if any serious problem occurs please do not hesitate to tell us.-Your mother told you

-Quiet, I do not think anything will happen. Go have fun and do not worry.

- Are you sure you do not want to come ?, They said you could go without problems.

-I'm sure, I do not want to cause you problems and I also do not know them. I prefer to stay at home. "Said Sara

-As you like, close the doors well at night and no parties with your friends !.

-I know, only come on Sunday morning Rachel to do some company. -Said reassuring her mother.

They went out to the street where her father was already impatient to leave, she noticed that in the house next door there was a moving truck.

-We have new neighbors ?.

-It looks like a daughter, they have been unloading for about an hour.- Said his father

- Do you know what they are like?

- No idea, besides now we did not have time to introduce ourselves. We will do it on Monday.- His mother said

The parents embraced their daughter before they got into the car and left, saw them leave and stayed to fire them until they were out of sight.

Before entering I try to see who were the new neighbors, the only one I saw was a man of about 30 years of strong constitution who helped to unload some boxes to the workers. Just at that moment he turned and saw her watching him, while still in a bathrobe he was not going to go to meet him, so I greet him with his hand, returning it indifferently.

I enter the house closing the door behind her, before getting breakfast she went to get dressed. As a relatively good day, he put on a yellow tank top, a black mini skirt, and as shoes I selected some gray dancers with silver ornaments. She looked at herself in the mirror and when she was pleased she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, prepared some pancakes and a coffee.

He sat at the kitchen table watching the moving workers transport boxes, breakfast quietly and at the end of the truck had already been getting the new neighbor in the house. He picked up and cleaned the breakfast dishes and immediately went to his room to sail a while on the internet, amateur as it was everything related to the police got into the page of unsolved cases, did it every weekend to be aware of possible cases that could investigate on your own in your city, although sometimes that caused him to get into trouble was a hobby too strong for her.

After seeing the updated cases I turn off the computer and since I did not have anything to do I decided to go and meet his new neighbors, locked the door and went to the house. Once at the door I ring the bell, I hear some footsteps approaching and the door opened.

-Hello, have we seen each other before? - The man asked when he saw her.

-Yes, I greeted you with my hand from my house. I am the daughter of your neighbors, my name is Sara.

-It is nice to meet you, my name is Jhon. Do you want to go for a drink? .- Said politely.

-If you do not mind.

- For nothing!, So I rest a bit from the hustle and bustle of the move.

He went home and he took her to the kitchen where he offered her a can of Coca Cola.

-They did a good job reforming this house the old owners.- She said

- Not bad, it shows that they spent a lot of money. Have you been living in this street for a long time?

- Since I was born, my parents have never moved.

- Well, you're lucky, I have to work often because of work and it's really annoying not to be able to take roots anywhere.

- As at least visit different places, in part I would like a job like that.

- Don't say the same thing after ten moves, luckily maybe this may be the last. I have been hired as a fixed photographer in the local newspaper.

-Well, I hope it goes well for you and we're neighbors for a long time. Now I suppose you should continue unpacking boxes.

-Unfortunately if, you could come to dinner one night, you and your parents as soon as I installed myself. -I offered the

- I'll have to consult with them, but I think they will gladly accept your invitation.

Jhon accompanied her to the door to say goodbye, once outside the house he could not help thinking that there was something strange about that man. Although he was unable to determine what it was, he went back to his house, thinking about what his detective instinct told him. Once inside his house he remembered a very old case of a kidnapper now already filed by the police for lack of evidence, it was the kidnapping of the daughter of a millionaire. The victim returned home safe and sound, but his captor was never found as all the tracks led to a dead end street.

He got excited, solving this case would be a great triumph for his detective club. I tried to get in touch with Abigail, Harriet or Felicity but it was useless, apparently they had agreed with their parents to make a weekend getaway and Rachel would not be in the city until Sunday morning since she had gone hiking with his parents. Even if her suspicions were true, it was a too juicy case to let her run, she went to her room to check her theory on the computer and although she did not find much information about the case from the newspaper reports of the time, for her that did not mean more than corroborate it. Although on the other hand I could be wrong and be a respectable person after all.

Unable to let the issue run he decided to go ahead on his own despite the risks involved, was watching the neighbor's house all morning until he finally saw him leave around midnight. Before heading towards the house I take the precaution of writing a note to Rachel, she would come tomorrow and even if she was not at home she knew where to find the emergency key that they hid in the entrance. In the worst case, her friend would know who had captured her and could rescue her the next day (or so she hoped!).

I knew that I should have changed my clothes before leaving, but ignoring the time that the man would be away decided not to waste that time changing clothes.

Taking care that no one saw her, she went to the back of her neighbor's house, knew where the old owners kept the emergency key and hoped she would stay in the same place. Luckily that's how it was, being careful not to touch anything, he got into the house, there were still some boxes to unpack in the living room.

I knew what to look for, and it was the money in metal, the kidnapper of the case got the ransom that money could not enter in any bank without arousing suspicion. It started in the cellar registering each corner thoroughly, even the secret hiding places that the old owners did, somewhat disappointed to not find anything went up to the ground floor, I was sure that it would not be in any box since it is something that anyone would hide well, so I leave them aside and I check the furniture.

Already completely disillusioned went up to the first floor, there I dig in the cupboards, tables and secret spaces. Finally in one of them he saw a briefcase that was full of bills when he opened it.

-Good! ba reason. I knew it. "He said cheerfully.

Unfortunately for her she did not notice the noise made by the man when opening the front door minutes before.

-Hello Sara, I see you have discovered my little secret.-Jhon said in the door frame

She immediately turned scared, her neighbor was standing in front of her soaking a rag in a liquid. I did not need to read the container's label to know what it was.

-The police will come right away, I called them before coming. -Said trying to be strong.

- Seriously, because I will receive them with open arms - He said approaching her with the rag.

- I scream !, the whole neighborhood will hear me.- I threaten her

Go ahead, do it if someone hears you at this time, you think it's television.

-Socorrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! -

Before the word ended, the man pounced on her, putting the cloth with chloroform over his mouth, despite his efforts to resist, little by little, he lost consciousness. The last thing he remembered was that he was on his shoulder.
--------------------------------------------------
CURRENT TIME
He opened a bottle of water that he had brought leaving it on the bedside table.

-I suppose you'll be thirsty, I'll remove the gag but the slightest nonsense I'll put it back on without drinking. It is clear?

She confirmed that he had understood with a nod, ignored the time he had been insconciente but moria of thirst. Slowly he undid the knot that held the handkerchief behind his head so as not to hurt his hair, once free of his gag he offered the bottle without further delay, which he drank with gusto. Once he quenched his thirst, he removed the bottle and put it back on the coffee table.

- What do you plan to do with me? -I ask Sara defiantly

- That's something I have not decided yet, I was serious when I told you that this would be my last move. I want to start enjoying that money.

- My parents will come tonight and if they do not find me at home they will call the police.- Threatened her

-I'm very sorry that your parents come back tonight judging by the equipage they were carrying !. Do not sneak young lady.

Sara knew that she was in a tight spot and she knew it, her friend would not look for her until tomorrow with the risk of being caught herself in the process. Now he regretted taking the decision to investigate on his own, he had risked his life and Rachel's.

"They may not return tonight, but they will do it tomorrow night and then they will start looking for me.

-For then you will not be here, I'll have to get rid of you. Although I still do not know how, but first you have to tell me how you discovered me.

-I'll tell you with pleasure, but before I needed to go to the service.- She asked

-Okay, I'll let you go to the bathroom. But nothing of tricks.- I threaten him.

I unleash her letting her relieve herself in peace, although she forbade him to close from within. When he left, he tied his hands again, adding the rope that went over and under his breasts and that he tied again with his elbows on his back. Now she regretted more than ever that she had not changed her black miniskirt even if it was for shorts, Jhon sat her on the sofa where she tied her ankles and knees tightly.

- Auh, you do not have to tighten them so much.- She complained

But he ignored laughing.

- It begins to explain to me how you have discovered me and entered my house or I leave dejantote gagged.- I order the

He did not find it funny to explain those details to his captor, but he knew that he would discover them on his own and also it was less time that he was gagging.

- I'm Sara Philip, an amateur detective who has already solved some cases in the city. I suspect you are the kidnapper of a millionaire's daughter, a case ten years ago filed by the police. As for entering your house, I went to a window. - I was in the second part because Rachel knew how to find the key like her.

- Sara Philip, I must have imagined it when you told me your name. I knew of your existence before coming to the city, but I hoped that I would not trip over you.

- Could you give me something to eat ?, I'm hungry.- I request her

I untie her legs, which she appreciated for the tightness of the ropes and helped her to her feet.

- We will go upstairs, there you will eat if you behave well. If you play me, I'll go back to gagging and tie your legs leaving you without dinner.

- I promise to behave, I will not scream, I will not do anything I do not want.

I help her up the stairs to the ground floor, once I take her to the kitchen where I sit her in a chair. Sara noticed that the blinds were down, so nobody would see her from the outside in case of approaching the house. Jhon opened a can of Coca cola that served him with a straw so he could drink.

- Thanks.- She said

- You're welcome, I'm really sorry about all this. I just wanted to start from scratch in this city forgetting my past.

- It must pay for what he did to that girl! .- she exclaimed

I believe that you believe that, I will not be the one to pay. You will be your nosy young lady.

She tried to be strong, although inside she was like a pudding. Rachel would see her note tomorrow and automatically think the worst, so if she was not caught in the process both would triumph by bringing this offender to justice (and they might get some reward for the rescue recovered).

Jhon served the dinner although she had to resign herself to being fed since he refused to untie her to eat, even though he had an appetite he had to compromise.

As soon as I finished eating, I went back to gag her with the handkerchief, although I did not tie her legs for the moment. When I finish scrubbing, I lift the girl from the seat, taking her to the room where she turned on the television. They both sat on the sofa and to his joy he did not make the slightest attempt to tie her legs, yet he held them together to reassure him.

After finishing the movie I turn off the device, I lift her captive from the sofa taking her to the upper floor. Once in the main room I untie her so she could go to the bathroom.

- It is not necessary that you remove the gag, I would put it back right away. Come in and remember not to close inside.

The girl went to relieve herself, since she knew that until tomorrow she could not step on the service again. Upon leaving Jhon without delay I tie her wrists and then add the rope that would wrap her breasts and wrap her elbows around her back. Finally the tumbo in an extra bed that had installed next to the large and tied the legs by the ankles, knees and thighs.

- Auh! - She complained through the gag.

- I'm sorry, I know the ropes are tight. But it is necessary, I do not want you to be able to escape at night. - I explain the

Sara looked at him angrily, I already knew that. Jhon was not the first nor would be the last to tie her up given her ease to be involved in such troubles, I think to herself.

His captor entered to change to the washbasin and when leaving I turn off the lights of the room.

- Good night, sleep well.- He said before going to sleep

The girl looked at him angrily again, she had been tied before. But never a whole night and so many hours in a row, he was already beginning to notice the effects on his muscles, the next day he could hardly move, he thought with anger.

If Rachel came and untied her, it would be of no use if she did not have time to recover her muscles. In the end, the dream overcame her despite her situation and she managed to fall asleep.
--------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
History translated with Google translator from Spanish, I regret the inconvenience caused by not being able to write it directly in English.
Last edited by Amm1973es 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Corrected the first publication.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Chapter 02-Sunday
The day dawned cloudy, although the sun managed to appear in the clouds sometimes. When Sara woke up the bed of her captor was already empty, fact that I despair since I had to go to the bathroom. Luckily he appeared by the door frame a few seconds later. I untie the girl quickly which she thanked because the ropes were very tight, once free I let her go without problems to the bathroom.

-You can remove the gag inside if you wish, but then give it to me when you leave.- He said before entering.

Once inside the bathroom I try to massage her stiff muscles since I would need them in the event that Rachel showed up, when she came back she tied her wrists again and added the supplementary rope around her breasts.

- Could I have breakfast for myself? .- I request her.

- I do not trust you so much, I'm sorry.

They went downstairs, there they had breakfast in silence until she could not help asking the question.

- What do you plan to do with me?

Jhon left his cover looking at her severely.

- What options do you think I have?

The girl was slow to respond, thinking well of her response.

- You could leave the city and do the cosmetic surgery, surrender to the authorities or get rid of me.- She answered slowly

- I could do the first one, I know doctors who would operate on me discreetly. The second does not seem viable and finally the third I do not like at all, I saved the life of the girl we kidnapped. My partner wanted to kill her, but I did not like her plan and we argued. Save the life of the girl at the expense of my partner, I buried him in the place where he wanted to bury our captive.- I explain the

- In the end you do not look like a bad person, but that does not mean that what you did and what you're doing to me is wrong. - Sarah answered.

- But now I can not stop, I'm trapped by the bad decisions I made in the past. By the way, you have forgotten a fourth option, that I travel to a country where it is impossible for me to be extradited, although there my money would be higher, but I would suppose to live in a third country.

Sarah could not continue the conversation as he proceeded to gag her, prepared to do the scrubbing, and when she finished, she took the girl to her room where she was lying on her bed to tie her legs around her ankles, knees and thighs.

- I'm going to go, I need to think what to do. I recommend that you do not struggle with the ropes, they are very tight and you will only get to hurt your skin.- I recommend your captor

Hearing the sound of the door, despite Jhon's advice, he began to struggle furiously with his ropes. But I only get tired uselessly and rubbing the skin even more. He started thinking about Rachel, it was his last hope. I wish she would hurry to come while her captor was absent.
--------------------------
While in Sara's house
Rachel had called but when no one answered, she opted to find the hidden key to enter, she knew her friend too well to know that if she was not on a date something bad could happen to her. And he was not wrong, unfortunately, when he found the note that he had left, he looked at the date and time next to his friend's signature and immediately knew that he was in a good mess again. Knowing what she would have to do, she regretted dressing as she did, her parents had given her a beautiful yellow dress low cut in front with matching dancers that she had put on to show Sara.

He hated when his friend launched into the adventure in a kamikaze plan, she was too bold for her taste. He left the house closing the door and returning to leave the key in his hiding place to go with great care to the neighbor's house to be seen neither by him nor by the neighbors.

Her friend had explained how to find the key to the back door so it did not cost too much to enter, once inside I look for a hiding place and listen to the sounds of the house to find out if there was someone there.

After several minutes he was convinced that the neighbor was either not home or he slept, in any case he had to take advantage to find his friend.

He took off the dancers to avoid making as little noise as possible, began to explore the basement where he found nothing, on the ground floor had already been and being open concept at a glance could examine the entire plant.

Finally he went upstairs, he was exploring room to room until one of them found his friend tied and gagged on the bed.

- Sarah !, I finally find you.- He said in a very low voice.

Slowly I verified that in this one that was the last room of the plant there was no one else, once safe he approached his friend removing the gag.

- I see that my note worked. -Said Sara.

- You're too reckless, to have waited until I could have helped you.- Remonstrated Rachel.

- I know that I am reckless, I like to solve cases. Like you.

- It would not occur to me to throw myself into danger like this. He tied you too well, you know
when will he come back? .- Rachel asked.

- It was a quarter of an hour ago, but I do not know when he'll be back.

- Untied take too much time and if you come back halfway together we will both have a problem.

- Untied my legs, once outside the house you can tell the police your alone and I will be out of danger .- Sarah suggested.

Rachel began to untie her, but just at that moment the door of the street opened.

- It's back !, stop what you're doing and gag me how was fast.- I order her friend

She did so and when she finished she hurried to hide under the bed where the sheets would hide her. Jhon entered the ignorant room of his new guest sitting on the bed next to his young captive.

- I've thought a lot about what to do, I'll do what I should have done ten years ago. I will go to a foreign country from which I can not be extradited, I will live here safer than here. So you can rest assured that you will not die this time.

He got up ready to leave, although before I checked the bonds of the girl. Sarah held her breath, if she noticed that her friend had undone some knots in her ankles she would also be in trouble. Luckily, he did not seem to notice,

- I'll go out another time, I'll be back at lunchtime.- He said leaving the room.

Both girls heard the noise of the door and in spite of Sarah's impatience, she understood that her friend did not leave right away in case it was a trap and he had noticed something strange.

After about ten minutes, her friend took courage and left her hiding place, continuing her work of untying her friend's legs.

Suddenly the young captive saw the figure of her captor appear in the frame of the door.
-Nnnnn thhhhrrrrmmm gggggggggggrrrr- Gimio the girl in an attempt to warn her friend.

- Quiet, we still have time. I'm going as fast as I can, he's tied you up consciously. -Rachel say.

- It is that I am an expert in immobilizing the small meddlers.- John said from the door.

Rachel turned at once to see the man right in the doorway with several rolls of string in one hand and a gun in the other.

- I would appreciate it if you left your friend as she was before you loosened the knots.- I order the man

She was obliged to obey by binding her friend again, when she finished, she indicated with the gun that she should turn away from her.

- Are you come alone ?, As I read in the articles your group is composed of four girls.- I ask the

- Yes, the others are out of the weekend.

- If there is a girl more hidden around here, it would be better to leave now.-He shouted out loud

After a few minutes and no one else appeared to appear to be convinced that they were the only two girls in the house and I keep the gun, which reassured the young detectives.

- This good approach and turn around.- I order

The young detective was forced to obey him reluctantly, immediately noticed how he tied the dolls as his friend and added the extra rope to the breasts. When finishing the gag by introducing a handkerchief between his teeth, although he had to be grateful that he pulled his hair before knotting it behind his head.

- You are almost packaged as your partner.- He said laughing at the girls

Sarah looked at him angrily, the worst thing that could be imagined had happened. Both had fallen into his power, his parents would not return until tonight and his brother until Monday.

When someone finally looked for that delinquent and would be in another country laughing at them.

The man noticed the naked feet of his new captive and began to look for shoes all over the room, when he did not find them he went to Rachel.

- Where have you put your shoes ?. I know you can not talk. Tell me where.

The girl with the foot indicated that under the bed, he bent down to take them. She put them on the floor next to her so that she put them on and she clumsily managed to put the ballerinas on her feet.

Just at that moment the doorbell rang, both girls got nervous and tried to scream desperately. Although the only thing they got was sad moans.

- hhheeellllpppppp- Gimio Sara
- hhhhheeellllpppp- It was Rachel's attempt

- No esforceis, is useless. While you have the handkerchief between your teeth you can not scream.

Sit to Rachel in the bed tying the ankles quickly to avoid that it moved and low to open the door, return to the end of little smiling.

- Other neighbor that has presented, I miss this neighborhood young girls. The people seem to be very kind.

At lunchtime I untie her legs and put them down in the dining room, they ate in shifts as she did not trust to leave both of them at the same time.

After scrubbing the bass to the basement putting them in a room that turned out to be a movie theater with a projector.

-This room is soundproof, so no matter how hard you try, no one will hear your cries for help.

I sit them on the sofa and quickly tie their legs together r the ankles, knees and thighs tightly, once well secured I remove the jaws. The girls did not lose the occasion to protest the treatment received.

- You pay for what he has done to us- Said Sarah

- That can be sure, you will not get away with it. - Continuous Rachel

- Wow, how naive. Who is going to stop me now? smart By the way, I still do not know your name. -He said to Rachel

- Rachel, now untie and surrender before it's too late.- She demanded

- I'm leaving, I'll make sure to let you know where you are when you're safe. I hope you do not miss me! .- Said closing the door of the movie theater.

Seeing there alone and helpless all the courage that had shown before Rachel with her captor began to dissipate and her friend to notice it try to calm her.

- Beautiful dressed, gift from your parents ?.

- Yes, although I did not intend to release it in this way.- He said smiling slightly.

- Quiet will come out of this, is not the first we see in these troubles, or if ?.

- I know Sarah, but if we had solved this case it would have been the bomb, right?

- Who says you have not solved? .- Said Chris entering the door with several policemen.

If they had not been handcuffed, they would have thrown themselves into their arms with joy, the policemen untied them and later accompanied them to the outside where they were putting John in a patrol car. Upon seeing them the inspector approached them quickly.

- You are too reckless, he was a dangerous criminal! What would have happened if I had decided to kill you?

- I do not think so, the girl he and his partner kidnapped was saved thanks to him. It can be a criminal but deep down does not stop being a good person. - I answer Sarah.

- One moment, according to our archives, it was he who perpetrated that kidnapping ten years ago.

- Well, they're wrong !, ask him. Now he will have no choice but to pay for what he did ten years ago and now.

Someone called the inspector to the car, but before leaving, I assure him that he would have to go and declare what he had told Sarah.

The three of them went home, Chris scolded his sister again for being so reckless and that one day it would be expensive to be so daring. His parents did not advance his return, they were more than accustomed to his daughter's adventures and when they returned they had a talk with her so that she would not be so reckless next time.

- I promise that next time I'll be more careful! -I assure you

His father got up from the sofa after the talk, although his mother stayed a while longer.

- I know I can not preach with the daughter example, I myself got myself into even worse situations being younger than you, but now I think about it and I would never do it again. Think before doing something similar the next time, at least promise me that!

- I have also learned something from this mom, and I can assure you that next time I will be less reckless.- Sarah say

Her mother got up a little more relaxed because of her daughter's attitude, although for inside Sarah was yearning for another adventure similar to the one she had finished.
------------------------------------
EPILOGUE:
Several days later the father of the kidnapped girl ten years ago when recovering the ransom was so happy that he gave a reward of 10,000 dollars to each of the three boys.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic