Brothers Games 02-A Memorable Weekend(m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Brothers Games 02-A Memorable Weekend(m/f)

Post by Amm1973es »

Brothers Games 02-A Memorable Weekend.
By amm2es 22:17 15/08/2018
Characters:
Marcos: an outgoing and studious dark-haired boy of fourteen, not that he is very physically handsome but could not be considered ugly either.

Laura: her sister of the same age, just as studious was on the contrary rather introverted and somewhat shy of strangers. Her hair is also dark and she was one of the most beautiful girls in the town with a figure that many envied.
Marcos and Laura said goodbye to their parents at the entrance door, she still in her usual pink pajamas as they left the vehicle they were entering the house closing the door once inside.

- Two days of games, plus what remains of Friday.- Euphoric scream.

- Before you have to play as a model, I will need to practice one of the shibari ties that I have in videos.

- Only one ?, I would like you to at least practice a couple.- I request her.

- One will be complicated in itself, I do not know if I can learn two Laura.

- Let's take a look before breakfast and decided, do not you think ?.

- Before you dress, you will not pretend to be in your pajamas all day!

- It's not that it would matter a lot if I'll be your model first, do not you think? But if you insist, I'll do it, any preference in the dressing room?

- Something that is comfortable for you and does not stay in your skin, the rest is up to you.
Marcos finished putting the table and just after putting it under his sister with the green shirt with braces with patterned letters, orange shorts and white sandals.

- Will this clothing ?.

- And so much! Do not you wear a bra ?.

- Is already included in this shirt inside, and is without rings before you ask. - He said sitting down to breakfast.

- I've already set the table, you can serve whatever you want since we have plenty to spare for the weekend.

His brother took out the tablet they had borrowed from him and they were watching the different videos that he had downloaded.

- You were right in stating that they were complicated, but they are almost as appealing and comfortable.

- This Kimono has the simplest, surely will be the basic .- indicated his brother.

- And this Boxtie I like, do we try this second?

- A little complicated, I'm afraid to mix both during the game and bundle. - Object his brother

- Well, quickly pick up the table and start practicing as soon as possible, so we can start the game beforehand. Or do not you want to have me as soon as possible as a captive? - Said rising with animosity.

- That does not even ask, little sister, so dressed you cry out.

- That was my intention, little brother, I like to correspond to your fair measure to what you are doing for me.

- We both helped each other, Laura.

After picking up the table and cleaning it both went to the sofa where Marcos began to practice the "Kimono Tie", this he mastered relatively quickly in little more than an hour.

- One I already have, it was relatively easy. How do you feel?

- It is very effective, despite its relative simplicity at the same time comfortable. I really like this, keeps my arms firmly fixed on my back despite my efforts to let go. - He said getting up from the sofa.

- That's what it is sister in distress, so I can caress your beautiful legs.

- His brother said caressing his knees.

- You are a profit! Now for the second the Boxtie looks more beautiful, but complicated.

After untying her from the Tie Kimono, she put the other video and it really cost her to learn it since they were planted at two o'clock in the afternoon when she finally got it right three times in a row without having to watch the video.

- I think I finally have this one, it's really complex to do without the video guide. How are you so tied? .- He said when knotting the last knot to his sister.

- It's just as comfortable and it looks cool, besides more effective than the previous one when trying to get rid of it.- He said wrestling with him while looking at himself in the hall mirror.

- Neither need you have, young lady. You're so beautiful. "He said caressing her dark hair.

- You are a vile exploiter of sisters in distress! I should denounce you.

- Your favorite brother?

- You're the only fool, how could you not be my favorite! And more knowing how to tie your little sister so well.

- I created a monster with you.

- Let's eat before starting the game, what have you thought, what you insinuated me a few days ago when we went for a walk in the town? .- That idea I liked.

- And to me, but with several days ahead I have another better one. - He said while untying his sister.
- You have me on fire, tell me what?

Once free, Laura massaged her arms.

- Do you hurt ?, We have many hours in a row and maybe you should rest a bit on ropes. The game will demand much more.

- Not at all, I could throw myself tied hours in that way, also try to leave me some slack always to circulate the blood.

- I'm glad to hear it, since you'll be the captive of an escaped prisoner until at least Sunday at noon. And he would like very much to have you bound and gagged all the time, even at night.

- I love that idea, a kidnapping has been my most unspeakable taste, I hope that I also caress my legs and arms from time to time!

- You can take it for granted, my sister in trouble. I knew that the idea of ​​kidnapping would enchant you.

- We could patent that term, for the times you say it.

Before starting the false kidnapping they chose to eat and Laura seemed to swallow the food in her eagerness to finish earlier.

- The game will not start at least until five o'clock in the afternoon, I have to give a final review of the ties that we practice this morning and we have to agree on a certain word of security along with a gesture when you can not speak that tells me you want to leave the game.

- So late ?, but if I've finished eating and it's barely three o'clock, I just need to change my clothes and we could start it. Those security measures are over, I will not use them. "She asked impatiently.

Marcos, who had also finished, began to pick up the table, helped by his sister, who was a bit pissed off.

- You must do the digestion, some fight you will want to present to give realism to your role I suppose. And without these security measures previously agreed, I refuse to start the game even. And as for changing you do not need a little sister.
The girl was not convinced by her words too much, but still opted not to reply.

- Okay, let's practice those bindings for a while longer by mixing them together to see if you confuse them.- He suggested resigned.
After about an hour and a little more, Laura was tied without problem in one and in another tie.

- They leave without problems, now I will untie you and so you rest your arms a little while we decide the security measures.
It did not make her too much fun to be untied from a Boxtie, but she also had to admit that resting and massaging her arms made her feel great.

- Before deciding these security measures I would like to shower and change, with so much practice I have sweated a little clothes, also a kidnapping is one of my fantasies and I want to undertake it with new clothes.

- If you insist, while you change we will decide in our room.

Marcos left his sister at the bathroom door and went to his room to wait for her, he went up after spending about a quarter of an hour even with his hair soaked and covered with his pink dressing gown.

- I feel generous, choose what I wear. - I offered to open the closet.

- You know better than me how to combine your clothes, Laura.

- Ok then, let me surprise you! .- He said closing the curtain.

After a while I look at the already changed, had opted for a blue sports top, other light green shorts and shoes as sandals with both colors of their clothes randomly combined.

- What do you think? .- Said turning around.

- That you are very pretty as always, while your hair dries you decide these security measures.

- I already told you that ... it's good! What do you think of the word red repeated three times? .- She suggested to see a serious expression on his face.

- It can be for when you are not gagged, and by the time you are open and close your eyes quickly three times. Do you think it's OK?.

- And if I need to go to the bathroom or some part of my body itches, can I use those measures? - She asked.

- Of course not, in that case I tell you if you are not gagged and in the case that you are calling my attention as you can. Also if you notice discomfort in time caused by the ropes, you can use the sink trick.

Laura was more aware of the time than him and seeing that it was five o'clock she told her brother.
- When your hair dries, it's almost there.- He said touching it.

They went down to watch TV for a while to make the wait shorter, and when the program they saw was over, he turned to her and saw that it was already dry.

I turn off the television and get up from the living room couch.

- Repeat the security measures again, before starting the game.

- If I'm not gagged three times the word red, and if I'm open and close my eyes three times quickly. It is right?.

- That's right, now I'll go out the door and when I come back in, I'll pretend to be an escaped prisoner who holds you hostage to hide. do you agree?.

- Of course, yes! And what do I do when you leave?

- Whatever you want, I'll go armed and I'll reduce you if or if.- He said showing a pistol and plastic handcuffs.

He saw him leave the house and his nerves increased because of what awaited him these days.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
STARTS THE GAME
Laura, trembling with nerves, went around the house as if she was taking care of her and after about ten minutes she decided to go upstairs, where she repeated the same procedure for another five minutes without anything happening.

Back to the lower floor he went to the kitchen to check the dishwasher and seeing that it was full he proceeded to take some pills from the cleaning closet, he could not fulfill his purpose when he covered his mouth with one hand and noticed a gun on his back.

- How many are at home, apart from you?

Immediately he recognized the voice of his brother modified by some type of filter and without hesitation he got into the role of victim without problems answering him when he withdrew the hand from his mouth.

- Now I'm alone, but my family will be back soon.- Responded defiantly.

- Was it the same one that just left by car right now and with suitcases ?, You're alone at home, right?

- Another family member will come to take care of me, he should be about to arrive. If you come to steal, I recommend you hurry. - I answer.

- That lie could have strained, if not for this paper on the countertop. Put your hands behind your back!

While he obeyed his supposed captor he put a letter in front of him:
"You stay in charge of the daughter house, for urgent reasons we have to go see your grandmother before you come back, take care of the house and if you need something your aunt is already on notice to help you.
We will be back no later than Sunday night. "

It did not take him long to notice his hands trapped by the toy handcuffs, he could break them just by pulling them, but he did not want to ruin the game.

- If you do not release me right now I will scream, I promise not to say anything of what happened if you leave my house right now.

The gun barrel stuck in his back even more, in response to that threat.

- I do not advise you, do you know where there are strings ?.

The girl's excitement was increased when she heard that, but she continued in her role as damsel in danger.

- We do not have at home, and if there is, I do not know.

Her captor pushed her against the kitchen furniture, putting herself in front of her threateningly, not knowing that it was just a game her brother could have cheated on her because of how well her role represented her. He had even put a balaclava on his head, and could distinguish the homemade filter that would have done with paper or plastic

- I could continue using the handcuffs until Sunday, but I do not think your dolls look very good. For the last time, where are the ropes?
That could not answer because he did not know where his brother would have gotten it, he saw a lower cupboard pointing with a finger and immediately understood his message.

- You win !, in the lower right cupboard next to the oven. - She said looking resigned.

His captor after getting what he wanted smiled smugly at her.

First I will make sure that everything is closed on the ground floor and then we will go up to make sure you on the top floor, no nonsense, remember that I have the gun.

After closing both the front and rear doors I push her down the stairs, which I take advantage of to approach her and whisper in her ear.

- Forgive me for the rope in the kitchen, I did not remember to tell you.

- Anybody has a mistake, will there be any more script errors? - He answered also in a low voice.

- None from now on, enjoy the game .- he said again to the ear.

Laura did not answer back for fear of breaking the dynamics of the game.

Once on the top floor she was taken to the marriage room, where Marcos threw the ropes on the bed.

- Please, do not tie me. I promise not to cause you problems during these days. - I beg Laura when the handcuffs are removed.

- I do not think you're very trustworthy girl, a nice set by the way the one who carries.- He stroked her navel with one hand.

- Do not get on my hands, pig.

With the other I put my arms around her back to tie her up as I soon find out with the Boxtie technique as I begin to wrap her breasts.

- But what do you do? Release me. I do not want to be tied in this way. "She replied, struggling sharply.

The gun was placed on his head and he calmed down instantly.

- I need this house, and not you girl. I could shoot you putting that cushion against your head that would silence the shot, I'm not a murderer, but I'll know if you force me. You decide, tied and gagged or dead, what do you choose ?.

Laura was impressed by the role of her brother, but the one she was doing could not imagine never doing it too.

- I do not have a girl every day, choose at once.

- Ropes and gag, although I would prefer not to be tied in this way.

- I am the kidnapper and I decide how to tie you, not you. Will you cause more problems from now on? .- He said with the gun in his hand.

- I give up, I will not oppose to tie or muffle as many times as I want. Save your weapon.

Marcos finished the Boxtie tie without interruption, although inside he was enjoying his sister, he was surprised by the good actress who was being in the game.

She took a handkerchief from her parents from the drawer and after folding it in a cylinder, she opened her mouth so that she could gag her.

- Duummbbaaass.

- In the end I'll like you and every young girl, already defeated and you continue to insult me.

- Baassstarrdd.

Her captor wanted to stroke her face a little, which she opposed until he held her down.

- As you turn aside another part of your body I put you all night in a hogtied, while here you belong to me. Have you understood ?, girl.

Laura confirmed with her head, looking angrily at her captor who did not even flinch.

The girl finally got an idea of ​​the role that her brother confessed, it was very clear that this game for him could be fine now. But while for her she would still be fine with her differences in a few years with someone like her as a couple, in her case she would be in little with who her partner was.

But for now, both got their benefit and that was what really mattered. I could not be enjoying more of his simulated kidnapping.

- It would be better if you make some dinner, let's go downstairs.

Before going down I put in a corner the leftover ropes that I would reserve to tie his legs at night, although he kept several rolls in his pocket.

Her kidnapper held her tightly as they went down the flight of stairs, once in the lower apartment Laura remembered that she had been captured before putting the dishwasher and that they had hardly any clean dishes and silverware.

- Diishhwwaaasshherr He said with difficulty.

- What happens girl, is something important ?.
I confirmed this by nodding my head affirmatively.

- I hope it is, for your own good!

I remove the gag with caution not to catch your hair.

- When I was captured I was about to put the dishwasher, there is hardly anything clean.

- Well we have to put it, one last question before gagging again beautiful, where do you keep the detergent ?.

- In the closet in the middle of the back wall.
His captor found the capsules, leaving them on the emcimera.

- Turn and open your mouth, I do not trust to have you on the ground floor so long without gagging.
The truth is that he missed her and when he had her again, he rejoiced no matter how much he expressed the opposite.

As he seemed to ignore it while making dinner, he leaned on the end of the counter so as not to disturb him. But to pass the time that for utility, began to struggle with its bonds.

- Do not strain girl, it's practically impossible for you to let go by yourself. You're also prettier like that, then I'll take some pictures of you.

- This time there are no insults, I'll be starting to fall well and everything.

The girl looked at her captor with contempt for several seconds, each time following the game cost more and more effort on her part.

At dinner time I untie her and remove the gag, letting her sit down to eat.

- The gun is still here, so behave like a good girl. Despite rushing her to eat, I did not set a time limit, even though I knew I would not give her much.

- I'm already! Could I go to the bathroom now, sir?

- Okay, I had also finished and you've been unleashed for a long time without gag. By the way, I'm not any Lord, you can call me Frank. Logically it is not my real name.

- You'll know where the sink is, I'm still a baby.
He guided him to the door and before letting her in he checked and gathered what should not be available to his captive.

- Go ahead, try not to take too long and do not even think about closing the door.

- He is a gentleman with the ladies.- I reproach him.

- You are not a lady, you are still a girl and I hold you for my safety.

Although he did not allow Frank to close completely, he was able to leave a minimum thread of light. He was really enjoying this experience and the simple fact that his brother invented a fictitious name for his role as escaped prisoner revitalized his illusion to continue with this game, passing the discouragement of a while ago. After doing his necessities and washing his hands he left the bathroom where Frank was already waiting for him with the rope ready, without needing to be ordered or taken, he turned his back to him and joined his arms.

- You can already bind me, I am aware of my situation and that deep down you do not want to hurt me, but you need to hide for a while in my house. We started on the wrong foot in the marriage room.

Frank began to tie it with the Kimono Tie technique, leaving some slack as usual to the ropes so that they would not squeeze or cut off the circulation.

- What is the reason for this young attitude change?

- It will not do me any good to rebel in my situation, so that I will collaborate as much as possible with you.

- Waiting for something in return, right?

- Not at all, I know I'm your prisoner.

I notice how the last knot tied him leaving his arms definitely immobilized

- Now I guess the gag comes, before I put it on, I would like to ask you to sit on the sofa and watch the television for a while and if possible, at least without a gag, before going to sleep.

- I'll think about it, we'll see when I finish picking up and cleaning the table.

Without further delay I insert the handkerchief rolled between the teeth to tie him behind his head, respecting his dark mane, which he caressed for a while without her protesting.

- Now that you are immobilized and gagged again, I can clear the table without worrying about you, sit where you want if you feel like it.

I tried the resistance of his bonds and apart from not getting involved with both his brother made them better and faster.

If this is a real situation, it could be in a serious problem because getting rid of these ties was impossible.

His captor approached her to sit on the sofa, took out the rolls of string and crouched at his feet and tied his ankles and knees. In passing he stroked his legs a little, which he did not object to. To his surprise, the gag was removed.

- Thanks, Frank.

- You may have to spend the night gagged, at least you'll rest for a while.

- Is it really necessary? It may not be very prudent.

- I do not see the danger, you can breathe through your nose perfectly.

Frank put on a movie that had just started, it was not a big deal. But he entertained them for a while, when he finished his captor turned off the TV and bent down to untie his legs.

- You'll need to brush your teeth and go to the bathroom, I suppose.

- Well, the truth is, yes, Frank.

- Before we go up to put on your pajamas, so I can tie and gag you directly when you leave.

- Do not you need to gag me?

- At this time I do not think you can warn anyone in this sad town.

- Do not you want to take those photos?

- It's true I forgot about them, they'll be a nice memory of yours.

The gag and the girl threw a gesture to his reproving brother, he made a sad cry of a plea that made the girl smile briefly.

Once in the marriage bed they tied his ankles and knees again, Frank or rather Marcos took several photos in different positions, including some with a hogtied.

When leaving the camera Marcos recovered the role of Frank and took Laura to her room after untying her legs, there she picked up her pink pajamas to go down to the bathroom where I untie her arms to let her change inside.

In the bathroom changed and made his needs, this first day had been fantastic to fulfill his fantasy of a kidnapping (simulated), and above all high.

Now what scared her is how I would leave her sleeping and if she could stand it to the point of not asking to leave this by means of the word or security gestures.

When she left she gladly offered her arms to Frank, who used the Boxtie with some extra slack in the strings so that they would not bother her all night, since being something more elaborate it took longer to tie her up. When I noticed the last knot that I always did with more force, I checked his ties, despite that extra clearance he could not wait to let go of himself.

- Do not bother, you can not let them go.

- I've already noticed Frank, do you enjoy doing this to me?

- I can not deny that a little bit.

- Open the mouth.

He reluctantly obeyed the fear of being gagged all night, Frank gagged her as usual and he observed her pleased.

Although it was still a game, his brother seemed to like to put something of rude to his imaginary role Frank.

They went upstairs and for their tranquility he saw that they would sleep together in their parents' bed, some bad ones could wake him up if there was a night problem. Frank let her sit on the bed and bent down to tie his legs by ankles and knees, satisfied with his work he took the camera and made some poses. These photo sessions were a brief cut of Frank's role, and in a way he regretted it.

- Now that you're rolled up like a sausage and there's no danger of escape, I'll be able to sleep peacefully.

- Duummbbbaaasss.

- You have a very dirty mouth, tomorrow I'll have to wash it with soap.

- Ddaammm yoouuu!

Both already not seeing each other smiled for this last dialectic exchange, Marcos was satisfied to see that his sister was enjoying the experience, and he also did it by practicing ties and with a girl as beautiful as his sister.

He soon fell asleep, Laura on the other hand had the impression of being the sausage with which his brother had joked and found it difficult to find a way to sleep with his immobility. Try closing his eyes on all sides and the result was the same, with so little sleep you can see that he was incapable. Already desperate was going to wake up his brother when the half asleep put his arm on his shoulders, practically instantly he entered the dream that before so much cost to reconcile.
--------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY
The light came through the window and woke the girl even with the arm of his brother on the shoulder, he still slept and needed to wake up with some urgency so he had to wake up as he could and the only thing he could was to hit him with his head on his shoulder repeatedly until he finally achieved his goal.

Frank turned around, still half asleep.

- Siinnkkk!

His words seemed half-awake and even half asleep he ran the sheets to untie his legs, helping her to get up they went down to the lower floor where I untie her arms and once free she entered with the gag in her mouth that she took off leaving her in the furniture shelf.

Quickly he made his needs and when he was about to leave, Frank pushed her into something more alert.

- Stay in a corner of the sink without making any strange gesture until I clear it completely.
Technically she was his captive, so he was obligated to obey him. When he finished cooling off to wake up, he worried about her.

- Come in, I'm going to tie you up.

As usual he offered his arms in the back and a chill ran through his skin to notice the strings again immobilizing them with the Kimono Tie technique, when he noticed the last knot opened his mouth ready to lodge between his teeth again the gag that was knotted behind his head.
With her reduced to helplessness again, they went upstairs where he sat her on his bed and with the curtain half-drawn to watch the door, Frank changed.

- Now I'm going to let you go so you can take your clothes, I'll be watching you so that no nonsense.
Free from her ties, she opened her closet by taking a blue bell or circular skirt, a light red t-shirt with floral motifs in white, and light blue ballerinas.

- I'm already, where do I change?

- After this curtain on the opposite side to the door.

After each one occupied her side of the curtain, the girl began to change.

- Why was he in prison?

- A false accusation of armed robbery that ended in homicide, I was charged with the crime of a schoolmate. Then they caught him for the same, but they did not open my case to review it. I suppose that does not reassure you in your situation with me now, but I assure you that I do not kill anyone.

- You seem to be too good a person to be guilty of what they accused you, under that facade of tough man has his heart.

- I know what you are trying to do, girl, and I will not lower my guard with you because you are more friendly with me.

- You can not accuse me of trying at least, anyway I think of you.

Laura ran the curtains showing before the already dressed.

- That wardrobe suits you very well

- Thank you, you can save your compliments and ateme .- He said turning offering his arms.

- Cross your hands to the front, I guess you want to have breakfast before and so you can not !.
He did what he ordered his captor and after being tied down to the dining room where the table was already set.

- Take a seat, I will serve you cocoa or whatever you want.

- With a glass of milk it will be enough.

I leave in a corner of the table next to his chair the rolls of string and the clean handkerchief with which the gag afterwards, had been a real kidnapping had to admit that he would have been concerned to see so close what would soon have again on his body immobilizing her.

His captor helped him spread some marmalade on toast by passing it.

- Thanks, but without these strings I could do it alone.

- You could, but I do not trust you. I hope you understand.

They finished their breakfast and
Frank immediately got up and untied her.

- You can go to the bathroom if you need it while I pick up the table, but do not even think about closing the door.

The girl took as he said, until the food would be tied again and surely gagged, this game was amusing him a lot!

When she left she saw him waiting for her with the rolls of string and as always she offered her arms together in the back, docilely to be tied, after a few minutes I noticed the last knot and checked her ties. It was very clear that she could not let go of herself without the help of a tool, but at the same time she left enough slack to be able to move her arms as little as necessary so as not to interrupt her circulation.

- Is it okay, do they bother you?

- As if he cared! .- Say Laura in his role as victim.

- Of course I do not care, girl! Do you take me for a monster?

- Sorry, is that this helplessness exasperates me a little. Thanks for your interest.

- Calm down, it's normal in your situation.- Frank said stroking her hair and her face delicately.

Shortly thereafter, he had the gag between his teeth that slightly deadened his ability to speak. The feeling of helplessness that came over her greatly pleased her and her brother noticed a brief smile short enough not to interrupt the game.

While his captor finished fixing the kitchen he made sure of his safety by briefly looking at it while putting everything in its place, taking it with gloves so as not to leave any traces. His sister smiled to herself when she saw him, there was no doubt that he got into the role of a prisoner who escaped completely. Suddenly he began to bite his nose a bit and before the physical impossibility of scratching it with one hand he rubbed it as best he could with a closet in the nearby kitchen until he noticed a hand on his shoulder, it was Frank's who had noticed of your problem.

- I'll scratch it a little, it's my obligation to take care of you.

After a while the itch disappeared for relief.

- Thhannkk yoouuu.

- They do not deserve, it will always be a pleasure to do it again.

I take her to the living room sofa and after bending to tie her legs by the ankles and knees I leave her there watching some programs that at her age were already childish, her brother knew perfectly that he hated them and did it to annoy her.

After several hours her captor returned with another string and knocked her down on the sofa face down her ankles with her wrists leaving enough rope between them so that she was comfortable but unable to stand up.

- I have to go out for a while to look for something, try not to move too much, the strings are a bit loose, but if you struggle with them, they could squeeze and make you uncomfortable. When I return I will compensate you by massaging your legs a bit that I notice something tired. "He said smiling.

Laura inwardly rejoiced inwardly with the news, while she was deluded to immerse herself completely in her role as a prisoner when she heard the door close, she was aware that her brother probably did not come out and it would be best to see her from somewhere that she I could not make sure she did not hurt herself, and that partly calmed her down.

He began to struggle with his bonds hard checking how resistant they turned out to be and after about fifteen to thirty minutes he gave up relaxing his limbs as much as he could in his hogtied, the Boxtie binding that bound his breasts from this morning along with the ropes that His legs were tied to him and they were the only ones that kept their slack, while the fastening between the ankles and wrists tightened uncomfortably.

Little more had to do, so he continued watching television waiting for Frank's return, he opened the door again and after seeing him out of the corner of his eye in the kitchen, leaving a package he approached her to unleash his hogtie.

- Duummbbaaasss!

- I love those insults through that gag of yours.- He said stroking her hair sweetly.

His brother was enjoying his role or else his dominant role was the one that was most active right now, or maybe both at the same time. After releasing her from her hogtied, she continued with her legs that I massage a bit where the strings were.

- Doooo nnnooottt tooouchhh meeee .- I protest her trying to look credible, but rather it was very little when escaloserle a smirk.

"Easy little sister, you're doing very well." Marcos said in a low voice.

- And you too, brother. I'm having a great time.

His brother again took on the role of Frank raising it and seeing that he could stand up, he released his arm, heading to the kitchen to make food. Seeing the time in the kitchen relog could not believe that they were close to one o'clock in the afternoon, time flew by while enjoying every second of this experience.

Frank began to remove potatoes that hair sitting on a chair at the table, the girl took a seat next to him at an indication of him keeping the silence that ordered him putting a finger in his gagged mouth. Soon he saw that by his way of cutting them he pretended to make a Spanish omelet and his mouth started to water when his brother got that recipe very well, it took a little more than an hour to see her ready to eat at the table together with several plates of croquettes and dumplings to accompany it.

- Now I'm going to untie and remove the gag to eat, I hope you behave.

The girl threw a look of hatred that tried to be as true as possible, once untied and removed his gag his brother rolled the ropes and left the handkerchief next to the rolls of string.

He served a generous piece of tortilla to his captive, adding some croquettes and dumplings. They both ate calmly, Marcos knew how much he liked to sabotage his tortilla to his sister and did not hurry him in his role as Frank during it. It was close to three thirty when Laura left the satisfied fork, Frank who had finished a little earlier got up immediately.

- Like this morning girl, to the service if you need it while I pick up the table. Then I do not think you can.

Without further delay, she went to him to get a little clean and relieve herself, when she came out already combed and clean she saw that she was already waiting in front of the sofa.

- Come here! It's time to tie you up again and gag you

Giving the appearance of going reluctantly, he approached his captor turning to reach him with his arms together.

- So I like it, that you obey and be a good girl.

I notice how I went back to using the Boxtie technique, each time it took less time to finish tying it by this procedure. It had been a good idea to learn two methods, at the same time that they combined it with a game that made him a model for his brother to learn. By knotting the last knot the gag by placing the handkerchief between her teeth and knotting it behind her head taking care not to get tangled up with her hair, then I sit her on the sofa to tie her legs by knees and ankles.

He went to the furniture where they kept the movies, his brother returned with the first pack of the original Star Wars trilogy in vhs and his sister told him not to take them to be the most valued piece by his parents in his collection .

- I understand that this is one of the packs where the original movies are, young lady awaits you a Star Wars marathon !.

Without turning back at her sister's warning, she put the first one on VHS player and sat next to her making her put her legs tied in her lap. She tried to show a rejection of that act, and luckily he had the precaution of tying them to avoid damaging him unintentionally in the face.

He remained awake the first movie and almost half of the second enjoying how Frank stroked his legs, his brother many times while they were in the family in the salon to the same when they saw a film. Although now I enjoyed much more for the same. On the other hand her brother when seeing that she fell asleep in the first moment I try to stop, but she refuses putting them again.

- Dooo nnnoot ssttooppp.- She asked talking while she slept.

Laura woke up almost at the end of the third installment, just as the rebel fleet left hyperspace and immediately found herself confused at first until she remembered the game they were playing this weekend.

At the end of the movie he put back the ballerinas that he had removed at the beginning of "The Empire Strikes Back", she simulated some struggle while half smiling at her brother. Upon joining, I take the opportunity to remove the gag from the girl.

- It's a bit late and I guess I appreciate having your mouth free for a while, but at the slightest cry, I'll put it back! .- Frank warned.

- It would be better to be careful with those tapes and their box, my father has them in great esteem.- She said.

- Do not worry, or find out that they have been caught !.

The warning was more directed to his brother, but not to spoil the game he gave it to Frank.

- Do you want something to eat dinner? I almost do not even have dinner after being full after lunch.

- I would drink a glass of juice only, I'm also full.

After leaving the VHS pack on your site his captor returned with a glass of juice from the fridge with a straw for him to drink.

- Thank you, you are a good person.

I took a good drink from the glass before I stopped sucking.

- Even this afternoon? You're a very strange girl.

- After all, it has not hurt me.

After watching television for a while, they went to bed early and he tied her back to the Boxtie style once she changed into her pink pajamas, and on the upper floor she tied her legs and gagged as usual before covering both of them with the savanna Frank .

An arm dropped on her that she thanked with a small moan.

- I have a brother that I do not deserve, I'm sorry that the game ends tomorrow.

- You praise me too much sister, after all I needed a model to practice.

-Well, happy to be useful, my master.- He said asleep.

Marcos stroked Laura's hair for a few seconds.

-I'm the one who does not deserve you as a sister ...

After a while he fell asleep next to her.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------
SUNDAY
Laura was awakened by the sound of footsteps on the lower floor, to her surprise she found herself already uncovered and with her legs untied, although she was still tied with the Boxtie and gagged.

In the head of the bed he saw a note of his brother hooked with zeal:
"Today I have to leave early, young girl, but after the discomfort that I caused you having you bound and gagged for so long I did not want to leave without at least leaving you ready for breakfast.
I've untied your legs so you could go down if you woke up, but if you find yourself unable to lower them tied every half hour I'll be inspecting the room.
FRANK "

He instantly recalled that today his parents were coming back and the game was coming to an end sadly, they had to stop it a few hours before so that the marks of the strings on his skin could give him time to disappear.

I look at the time and five minutes past eight o'clock, so I choose to go down by itself because I had to go to the bathroom and did not see Frank waiting for 25 minutes. He had put his shoes on the foot of the bed, but for safety and comfort I choose to go barefoot.

Frank was in the kitchen preparing breakfast as he read in his note, to see it he left what he was doing and went to help her. Already on the lower floor he proceeded to untie it and remove the gag.

- I guess you'll have to go to the bathroom, today
I'll leave you alone. Do not do silly the last day.

Laura went to the bathroom to relieve herself and wash her face with water to finish her hair. Upon leaving, she prepared to enjoy breakfast, but her captor was already waiting for her with the ropes and a pair of clean handkerchiefs.

- It's already too late, in fact I thought I'd wake up soon. I'll leave you tied so you can let go easily and gagged more efficiently.

- Is it really necessary? I promise not to report him. Also I would like to have breakfast before being immobilized and gagged.

- Even though you have seen me of little use, an ex-convict friend who was also serving time for a false accusation will pay me an operation for cosmetic surgery. But if I need at least four hours ahead, before you can denounce me.

Without further delay he approached her and resignedly offered his arms to her, instantly noticing what would be the last ties of this game despite himself. On this occasion I use the kimono tie and noticed that despite continuing to immobilize her, this time I noticed something more slack.

- With a little time and patience you can let go of yourself, otherwise your parents will do it when they return. Now open your mouth.

When he obeyed, he put one of the handkerchiefs in his mouth, then fixed it with the other that he tied behind his head.

- mmmmppphhhmmmm.- I protest her.

- I know it will be more uncomfortable, but it is necessary if I want to be calm. Do not worry that you will not drown with her.

The girl gave him a look of hatred that I try to be as real as possible.

They went upstairs where he tucked her into her parents' bed to tie her legs around her ankles and knees.

- Now I'm leaving, I hope you do not keep an excessive grudge for having you tied and gagged so long. - He said stroking her hair.

Her prisoner turned her face to the wall, showing herself angry.

- I understand, I deserve that hatred without any doubt. Bye, girl.

After a while I heard the door close and she began her work to untie, she did not want her brother to do it when she returned, the task was not easy despite that extra slack and it cost her to reach the knot with her fingers about ten minutes When I achieved it, it still took him about two hours to undo it and be free of waist ties, he quickly untied his legs and took off his gag.
I leave the strings and handkerchiefs aside satisfied by the experience I had lived, but I had to admit that for now I needed to rest a bit from the ropes.

- Very good little sister !, For your first time you make an escape has not been anything wrong .- Said his brother at the entrance of the room.

- Have you been seeing me all the time?

- I would have liked it !, but you could see me and I was next to the door assuring you that you did not drown yourself with that gag.

- My brother always watching over me! .- He said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

- Have you enjoyed the game ?, I guess !.

- Every second of it, will we do more ?.

- At the time, now you see to put cream where you have signals of ropes. Do not you want our parents to see them?

- Not at all, I want more games like that !.

He went off to the room they shared, where he stored his cosmetics products.

For her part, her brother went down to breakfast, shortly after her, already dressed in a pink short-sleeved shirt, a denim mini-skirt and orange sandals with a pink bow. The marks of the strings thanks to his miraculous cream were already disappearing.

- By the way little brother, I'm missing your balaclava from the beginning of the game, often failure on your part! .- Said sitting down to breakfast.

- I realized in it already started the game, you did not notice until the end of it. It has also been good, for your part you enjoyed and for mine I could practice these two bonds repeatedly.

- The Boxtie lately came out perfect and in less time each time, the Kimono Tie did not use it yesterday.

- Due to the simplicity of it, dominating the Boxtie I can learn more complicated and make the Kimono Tie is extremely easy for me now. Hence, yesterday I did not use it to tie you even once.

- For me there was no problem at all, it is quite more comfortable for me the Boxtie than the other.

After finishing breakfast and picking up the table, they went up to their parents 'room so that Laura could fix her parents' bed, while her brother rolled up the cords to keep them.

- And the handkerchiefs? .- she asked.

- We put them in the washing machine, at the rate that potatoes spend in summer or realize that we have taken them.

- For the next game we must have our own colored handkerchiefs, they look more aesthetic in the mouth and will surely be more comfortable to the touch with the skin than the normal ones.- Said she taking them.

- Well, we'll buy some when we can in the city, for the people I do not think they sell something like that.

- It seems perfect, do you want to watch a movie with me? .- She asked.

- Of course yes!.

They both went down the stairs discussing the title of the film they would play.

END, at the moment.
Last edited by Amm1973es 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

I presume you are not a native english speaker - are you? But, anyways, it was easy to follow the story.

Mind explaining what the "Kimono Tie" is?
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Right, I'm Spanish and I translate the stories with Google translator, which at least on my part is very English-Spanish, I would not know how to evaluate if I did not know enough English to judge it.
The term "Kimono tie" is from a Youtube video of Shibari, that was at least the name that was given there and I guess it will be good.
I've also put the first, although that is more than simple to show the start of those games.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

corregidas un par de palabras, "pelin" un termino que es mas dialectico en España y "probo" del verbo probar que por algun motivo no se tradujo y sustitui por intentar que son sinonimos.
Creo que no quedan mas en un vistazo rapido, si aun quedan avisarme y los corregire.
corrected a couple of words, "pelin" a term that is more dialectic in Spain and "probo" of the verb prove that for some reason was not translated and replaced by trying to be synonymous.
I think there are no more in a quick look, if you still have to tell me and correct them.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

sorry, the original text and the translation are placed.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Link for video of Kimono Tie
Last edited by Amm1973es 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

the link of the video of the kimono has fallen on youtube, and I have not found another similar one. I'll put it in as soon as they upload it again.
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

To those unaware of the context: I had asked for the links to the "Kimono Tie", since in my knowledge:

Shibari, karada and kinbaku are at least three terms used in english with regards to japanese bondage, Shibari simply refers to any sort of bondage. What OP may have meant by "Kimono Tie" could be "ushiro takatekote" - but I'm not sure whether that and simple box tie are different.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

In the videos on which I base were a little different, the boxtie was something more complex to make, but not much more. In their day I downloaded them from YouTube and saw them on my TV, to be able to use terms to some ties that were relatively simple to make for the first game of the brothers basically.
The real motivation for this series of stories was the discovery of the sister of her role and that far from hiding it ashamed, it served as an excuse for her to help her brother accept it and prove with the limitations of that age what they felt.
I found it an interesting approach, although with the third part I got stuck and for the moment it is unfinished.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Boxtie video links

Thanks for the user Takeru for finding them.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Fixed the spaces between paragraphs and some words that were filtered without translating
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic