THE AMAZING WANDA in: Santa’s Helping?! (MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE AMAZING WANDA in: Santa’s Helping?! (MM/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Idea given to me by [mention]Stiletto Amore[/mention]. Hope you enjoy!)

We see a car parked right by a diner on Christmas Eve. We zoom close to the car and peeking inside the car’s trunk, we see...a young lady wearing an elf costume wrapped in tape, blindfolded and gagged?!

(Record scratch, freeze frame)

Yep, that’s me: Sam O. Ward. You’re probably wondering how I got in this mess, aren’t you? Well, it started a few hours ago...

(Flashback)

See, I got a job as a mall elf to make more cash during the holiday season. I worked with a fellow mall elf, Tiny (ironic since he was around 6’6”) and the mall Santa, Christopher. It was a pretty good gig, what with making children happy (and not to mention the free milk and cookies). But, never in my wildest dreams did I expect Jolly Ol’ Santa and his elf to be Grinches in disguise...

Our shift just ended. I was about to head home and hang out with my family when I realized I forgot my wallet in Santa’s office. As I entered his office, I overheard some quite troubling things.

“Ho ho ha ha ha! We’re gonna get away with this, Chris!”
“Of course we are, Tiny! Those stupid kids’ll be getting quite the surprise tomorrow!”

I peeked inside and gasped upon what I saw. Inside were all the toys that the mall was going to donate to the local church tomorrow. And by the way they were talking, something told me that this Santa wouldn’t be giving out a lot of gifts to good boys and girls tomorrow.

“There are so many great toys in here, Chris!”
“And by ‘great’, you mean ‘resellable’, eh, Tiny?”
“Dude, we’re off the clock. Call me by my real name, Thaddeus.”

I could scarcely believe it. The man who was supposed to bring Christmas cheer was a Christmas criminal! I decided that I’d sneak away and alert the police before they robbed those poor orphans. However, before I could, I made a fatal mistake: I had stepped in the snow earlier, so my shoes were still wet and slippery. So when I turned to exit the mall, clumsy me slipped and fell right into their sights.

“Hey! She heard our plan! Get her, Tiny!”
“I said to call me Thaddeus!”

I tried to get back to my feet and run, but I slipped again (stupid elf shoes!). At that point, Tiny (sorry, Thaddeus) bore down on me...

A few minutes later, I was captured. The jerks had wrapped tape around my wrists, elbows, waist, ankles and knees. They had stuffed one of their socks in my mouth (“a little gift” they sarcastically told me) and blindfolded me with a black scarf. They weren’t sure what to do with little ol’ me, so they shoved me in the car’s trunk along with the pilfered toys. While some would be terrified about being locked in a trunk, I was used to it being a teen detective. I was just happy I wasn’t locked in a coffin (long story).

After a bit of driving, the car stopped. I heard them open the trunk and felt them stare at me.

“So, what should we do with the snoop?”
“I dunno. We can’t let her free now or she’ll blab on us. First, we gotta give the toys to the buyer. Then...I guess we can dump her on the side of the road or something.”
“Mmph! Mmph!”
“Shut up! Anyway, before we do that, wanna go eat that diner, Chris? I’m famished.”
“Sure. But we’re splitting the check this time.”

They slammed the trunk shut and walked away. As soon as I was sure they left, I struggled around a bit, hoping to escape. But, I left all my sleuthing gear at home since elves don’t really blend well with detectives. It looked like I would be spending my holidays in a tight cramped prison that reeked of diesel.

TBC
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Pleasant reading, I hope it continues!
Last edited by Tsuhaya 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Agree! :D
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Part 2 of 2:

Previously: Hey, so that mall Santa and elf I worked with...yea, they were kinda jerks. They stole the toys meant for the orphans and left me tied in their car’s trunk while they went to eat at the diner. And I bet they aren’t gonna bring me back any leftovers and-where was I? Oh yea:

So, I was trapped in that stupid trunk. As previously stated, I left all my gear at home (because, as also previously stated, detectives and elves don’t make a perfect Christmas blend). And I couldn’t reach my phone since the pockets in my elf costume were in the front (stupid design flaw!) and my hands were taped behind me. It looked like this Christmas would be the worst one ever...until...

Suddenly, the car trunk opened. “Ho ho ho! Are you okay?” a voice asked.

I was confused. It didn’t sound like Chris (the evil Santa). Who was this guy?

He removed the tape over my mouth, allowing me to spit out the sock. “Oh, thank you! Man, the guy who put that sock in my mouth called it a ‘Christmas gift’!”
“Who did this to you?”
“An evil mall Santa and his elf! I overheard their plan to steal the toys meant for the church.”
“Those goons! They give Clauses like me a bad name!”
“You’re a mall Santa too?”
“Err...something like that, yea.”

“Oh...well, can you help me out a little?” I asked this Good Samaritan.
“Afraid I can’t. I have a job to get to.”
“You have to work on Christmas Eve?”
“Every year. Well, while I can’t help you, I can give you a little gift to help you out.”

He put something into my hands, something that I was able to identify as a pen knife.

“A pen knife? For me?”
“Do you like it?”
“This is the one of the best gifts I’ve gotten!”
“Really? I thought that the Nancy Drew books I gave you when you were nine were the best gifts.”
“Wait, what?”
“What? Oh, look at the time, I gotta go. Good luck, Sam!”
“I never told you my name!”

Instead of hearing a response, I heard running footsteps and, a few seconds later, sleigh bells (?!). I quickly used the pen knife to escape the ropes.

When I pulled off my blindfold, I didn’t see my helper anymore. I couldn’t dwell on that, however. I got to my feet and quickly ran off to the police station to alert the cops about the crimes committed, wondering who helped me out and how he knew who I was. For all I knew, maybe he recognized me from my other tales...

The End
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Ha, ha! Who was that bearded stranger, and how did he know what Santa got me when I was nine?
Also, I still can't believe someone with the name Thaddeus would turn out to be a villain ;)
Excellent tale as ever!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic