A Christmas Present (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Christmas Present (F/M)

Post by FelixSH »

Just a very short story, basically a writing exercise, to get back into writing stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Christmas Present

„Ow, that hurt“, I complained, as Sarah tied my elbows behind my back. „It's like you enjoy this, tormenting me like that.“ Sarah stroked my head lightly, but ignored me otherwise, until she was satisfied with her work.

„Don't act like a baby. When did you start disliking a little pain here and there. You act like this is the first time, and you know as well as I do that I'm going easy on you.“ Just to further torment me, she started tickling me for a second on my neck. I let out a scream and pressed my head on my shoulder to stop her, making her giggle.

„Yeah, I'm the big masochist and you are just here to fulfil my kinky wishes, riiight. Like you wouldn't do it anyway, if I enjoyed it or not.“ I stuck out my tongue, as I always did, and as my friend always did, she would instantly pick it with two fingers. „I swear, we should do a comedy routine of this nonsense.“ She let go of my tongue, and we both started laughing. It was impossible for us to stay serious during our tie-up sessions. Feeling restrained was a great joy, but it wouldn't be half as nice without our banter.

„But seriously, is it too strict? You might have to wait some time for Skyler to get back, so just tell me if I should relax the ropes a bit.“ I shook my head. „No, it's fine. I was just kidding. You really did go easy on me. But I feel like you should continue, we don't have that much time anymore.“

Sarah agreed, and continued to finish me off. Just some additional ropes around the upper body and my feet, forcing me to cross them permanently. Nothing too fancy, but it showed how much she had learned over they years. Her work was fast, comfortable and inescapable. I tested my bonds, specifically the ones keeping my hands behind my back, but not a chance. I was stuck, as always. And, as always, goosebumps and butterflies accompanied the feeling of helplessness and restriction. My breath began to increase a bit as I enjoyed the experience, only to return to normal after a few seconds. „Great work“, I said, smiling.

„Of course, did you expect anything less? But I'm not quite done yet. Wait a second, I have a small Christmas present for you.“ Curious I looked after her, as she walked to her backpack. I grinned as she returned, letting a bow tie dangle from her fingers. It was the one with the black and red paisley pattern, which I had shown her some time ago. „You know, my heart belongs to Skyler, but I still love you“, I said, as she closed the top button of my white dress shirt and put the tie on.

„You look sooo cute. Well, let me just finish my last touch, and I will be gone.“ I held my mouth closed, as Sarah tore off a piece of pink duct tape to cover it up. No need to test it, we both knew that it was only for show and nothing else. My friend helped me move back to the wardrobe, so that I could lean back, but would be seen instantly by Skylar, as soon as he looked into the living room.

„Well, that's it from my side. And don't forget, if you don't send me a message in two hours I will be back to make sure you are ok. See you.“ With that words, she produced a sheet of paper with the words „Merry Christmas from Zack“, taped it on the front of my shirt and went on her way.

I smiled under my simple gag. I tried to struggle against my bonds, but the result was the same as before. So I just relaxed, and enjoyed the sensation. It would take at least 30 minutes for Skylar to find me, and realize that I was as much into bondage as he was. I loved every session, but the sensation of being stuck until he would see me increased my enjoyment to a new level.
Thank you, Sarah, for this amazing gift.
Last edited by FelixSH 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

God to see you getting back into writing. It's good to see another innocent (sort of) story on the site.
Thanks for remembering to gender tag (Unlike my usual practice! :oops: ) and I look forward to your next short story.
Usual moan: it would be easer to read with a space between paragraphs.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention]
This was a welcomed surprise considering we haven't been getting much stories from you lately. Glad to have you back, my friend!

And yes, although this was a short and thoroughly enjoyable piece, I have to agree with [mention]Xtc[/mention] that the line spacing would make the read a bit easier.

Cheers, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for the feedback guys. You are totally right, of course, I added an empty line between the paragraphs.

I had no energy for this forum for a long time, through work related stress. I finally got back to the point where I could spare something, so it was time to get back to writing. Now I just need to the hard part, doing it regularly. :D

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] Ah yes. Much better!
Just glad to have you back on board, mate.

Looking forward to reading more from you.
Keep up the good work.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was an interesting story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic