Karen Gillen Sleeping Bag Mummified Madness!! (FF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Karen Gillen Sleeping Bag Mummified Madness!! (FF/F)

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Here's a new story I made today with some pics on DA to help with the fantasy!
Please Enjoy and tell what you liked about the story or not lol :P

https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandr ... -773335326

Karen Gillen Scottish beauty was just at the height of her popularity was headed for a secret audition for a huge movie! Which her arrived it was suspiciously abandoned and started searching for anyone when suddenly a viciously strong woman's hand grabbed her mouth and hooked arms arms pinning them behind her tightly!

"Well looks like my plan is coming together you fake bitch!"

That was the voice of her most hated rival Mary, who like alot like Karen and usually ended up losing dozens of rolls to her sheer star power!

"You ready for a night a hell you're going to be so screwed I can't wait to see you bound up and gagged!"

Karen's eyes go wide as really didn't want to be trap here and tied up she had not told anybody about this place and she might never be found. Her strong captor name was Marv and Karen fight hard against her but couldn't get away.

Mary begin to lay out 2 sleeping bags flat on the floor, they had a huge room to work with so Marv forced Karen to the ground and sits on her pinning her arms to her sides and with a roll of wide electrical tape winding strap like bonds around her upper arms, lower arms, waist, hips, thighs, above and below the knees, and the ankles completely bound up and stiff like a board!

Now they where ready to roll her up, and so they tucked and turned and wrapped the down bags around her rolling her across the floor and making a sleeping bag burrito!

"Get the hell off me you twits I'LL MMfffpppphhmmm!!"

Karen grunted as Mary clapped her hand down tight on her puffy coiled up victim, she pulls out a pair of foul smelling panties!

"I've been saving these up all month for you my darling, Open Up!!"

She quickly removed hand and Packed the nastiest, most horrible tasting things she ever felt hit her mouth and her eyes go wide as possible she couldn't believe what was happening to her right now!

Marv continued to straddle her allowing Mary to grab 2 rolls of duct tape and start making Karen into a "silver worm" as Mary put it. They wrapped her up at first like before with straps and then when it was tight enough they picked her up and started really going to town on her, wrapping and cocooning every inch of Karen as tightly as possible making sure everything was double and triple layered!

"Mmmmfffpppmmmfff FFFuuummmYommpp!"

"Oh that's not very nice Miss Gillen!"

Karen tired to spit the panties out but the two took turns winding the tape around her head over and over again crushing her stuffed mouth and puffy checks the gag was huge and just to really rub it in they showed her a mirror so she could she her own ultra mummified and gagged mouth. she was horrified!

Karen furiously screamed and muffled, wobbling from side to side tiring to lunge at them but she could do nothing but sway like a bowling pin! Her cocoon was to tight and shinny and thick that's what came to her mind, as the two trouble makers laughed and laughed at her, echoing through the empty cold room!

"You noticed how freezing it's getting in hear right? Well that's so you can survive the next torturous bondage we have in store for you! Your about to be extremely hot as hell when where done with you!"

"Oh my God, no not more please I'll help you two at all cost just let me out!!"

Karen mumbled and pleaded those gurgled words but they where not listening all then wanted to do was keep bundling her up more and more, they had left for a second to grab there secret weapons, Two enormous gym bags filled with 6 mummy sleeping bags, straps, zip ties, ropes, clotheslines, pallet wrap, and vinyl tape, and more duct tape!

They started simple, by grabbing a black sleeping bag shoving her inside, the puffy down materiel on the inside closing in on her and constricting her even more making movement nearly impossible

"Well this it then I'm screwed!'

She thought, she had to fight back now before the layers got really insane and too tight to handle so as they begin to apply the zip ties she tried kicking them as hard as she could but the puffy down cushion all the force making them look at each other and laugh again!

"That's going to cost you Missy haha!"

So they interlocked the zip ties with rubber tube ties so they couldn't be untied without a hunting knife! Cinching everything tight as fuck making the bag super bound, squeezing the fuck out of her like a massive puffy down snake thing!

"Time for bag number two!"

Karen's eyes huge and wide in terror, bound up sleeping bag and wrap gagged mouth mouthing off hard trying anything to budge but she was going in that second bag, a grey one extra puffy again as they zipped it up all the tightness started squeezing her again, swallowing her up!

"We should wrap her cling wrap this time so we compress all the air out, making it easier to pack in the other bags"

And so they did just that, wrapping her in about 100 layers of pallet wrap really cocooned and restricted, if she thought she could anything before this that was gone!

"Ready for bag number 3 Bitch!!"
"Mmffppphhmmmffff!"

Karen was doomed the next bag would surely kill her how much could she take!

The blue bag was next, and for this one they completely wrapped her in huge straps tightening every thing to the max and locking them up, the bag constricted looked like a giant balloon with rubber bands around it but there she was looking at herself in misery still trying to belt out a little wimpier or wriggle a tiny bit in her monstrous cocoon!

Bag four was yellow and not a thick down bag but they made up for that by mummifying her completely in black vinyl tape!

"Oh God it's too tight what the fuck do I do"

The mummy expanded to look alike a column, totally immobile now. She could never imagined that she be a super ultra mummified sleeping bag cocooned damsel but she was and it wasn't stopping!

The 5 bag was a especially tight as it was very puffy and mummy shaped and hugged her tighter then the others had, she screamed from the constriction and tried to sit up as the two miscreants mummified her again in a duct tape cocoon!

"Well it was fun while it lasted be this is the last step for you but Boy is it a dozy!!"

Mary reveals the gigantic red LMR sleeping bag the puffiest one yet! They barley manege to get her massive cocoon in the giant bag but some way they do and squeeze the living hell out of her the bag is zipped up slowly so she feels the tightness constricting everything. One last layer to mummify her with lots and lots of rope!

Karen's eyes are the only not covered by the bags so her eyes bulge out as wider then ever as they wrapped up, tied up, knotted and cinched almost 2 miles of thick stage ropes around her making it the thickest most insane mummification ever!

"MMMPPPFFFFFHMMM MMPPPPFFFFFMMMFFF MMFFFHHHHPPPFFFFF!!!"

"I don't think she will be getting in my way ever again don't you think Marv?"

"Um Yeah but this is kind of crazy right haha!?"

The cocoon was SO insanely thick and tight looking she couldn't believe there was a person in there struggling to break free or just breath at all!! Lets humiliate her once and for all!

I know her favorite play is showing tomorrow we'll hang her from the ceiling and slowly drop her in the middle like a Christmas ordainment and everyone will laugh as she sways back and forth, struggling and muffling like a little helpless wench! I'll videotape too so the whole world can see she'll be so freaking scared! Oh man I love this idea! Hurry Marv no time too waste she is struggling to breath every second haha!!
Last edited by Cannibalandrew 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

And that’s a cut. Nice story.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

hi thanks man
what did you like about it;)
check my other stories out when you can
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

hi thanks man
what did you like about it;)
check my other stories out when you can
Deleted User 2162

I’ll do that! Can’t argue against a star in bondage by a rival
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

thanks there in my da!
what did you like about the story though
Deleted User 2162

Definetly the strict bondage and banter.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

but what part of the banter and what part of the bondage lol
let me know what think of the other stories on my DA :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I as well very much enjoyed the story and how strict the bondage was. This gives me ideas for the future when I have the time and money to pursue things like this.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

thanks man glad an admin enjoyed it :)
I wanted to write something that was crazy over the top and poor karen ended up being the victim lol
I loved making the manips too finding those sleeping bag bondage pics and putting her in that predicament was really fun, what part of the story did you like the most?
Dont use too many bags it'll kill you lol :P
How fare would you go?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic