The Codex (? but in some sort of way... Technically yes F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Codex (? but in some sort of way... Technically yes F/F)

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Well here it is, my very first attempt at writing a story please be kind to it, it' was only a baby...
Ah and because i'm kind and do not want to keep you waitin, it was never finished.
I publish it here raw and uncorrected, hope you'll pardon me.

Hope you'll enjoy some petty magic and superheroine action.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mesdames et Messieurs

The Codex

Part I

My Name is Chloé. Chloé Badelaine. I’m a librarian and I work in the campus library of a rather large city in the north of France. And Yes. I’m French.
Librarian is quite a safe and dull job, but sometimes it gets really interesting. Like these time where i had some adventures with some friends in Watertown, and this one when U.C.L.'s library was host to an exhibition of old and sacred books and Babylonian texts…
You’d never believe how many people are into these things and want to lay their hands/claws/paws on it… After all who cares about old dusty manuscript ? Besides eons old demons, demented ancient babylonian cultists and their goofy supapowered hired goonettes ?
Me ! Fichtre !
This was late on some Friday night. The Babylonian exhibition was due on next Monday… I had all week end to set up things.
Fichtre, these things always occurs at the end of one's shift...
Well when I say things…
This one Thing was 5'10\" tall, with dark hair and blue-green eyes. She had a lovely shy smile and was dressed in some lovely green sweater and miniskirt. She had on thick white tights (and that reminded me why winter was one of my favourite season) and pumps on her feet… She was holding a pile of really big books and I could only see her eyes on top… Cute as hell.
She dropped the books on the desk with a loud THUMP. !
I slowly rose my head and met her eyes… Blue green I told… Lakes. I could easily have drowned in them…
- « Oui qu’est ce que je peux faire pour toi ? »*
- « Ummm”, she paused, visibly searching for her words. “I don't parlez le French well...”
Aaaww Cute.
Gave her my numero cinquo smile
- “Well, what can I do for you miss ?”
- “I'm looking for a reserve book, for the Babylonian Archaeology course.. . Please tell me it's not checked out.”
I stopped breathing for a sec and looked at her. Babylonian ? Well… This was interesting, none of the local students would have asked for such a thing.
- “Oh you must be one of these exchange students from the US of A...”
- “Ummm yes” she said “I'm Marcy”
- “Well Marcy I’m Chloé, Nice to meet you. So tell me what kind of book are you in ?”
- “ It's the Babylonian Codex... the copy, of course”
Of course the copy. Even I had some trouble seeing the original one. How did she know about this book ? Well that was so unusual that I totally forgot to ask her.
- “Well .. I'm sorry but you'll have to wait a little while... Someone just asked it…But it must be back soon… Tomorrow morning in fact. 8 !”
She frowned.
- “Are you in some kind of a hurry ?”
- “A little...please, maybe I could look at the original in the back ? It will just take a moment...I'm looking to copy one passage”
And then she gave me a flirty pout and smile… Fichtre !
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The part after the first one

- “Ok listen my shift ends in 15 min... Meet me near the back entrance...”
Her smile illuminated the whole room
- “Oh, thank you, thank you !”
I could not take my eyes off of her while she left…
Fifteen minutes later, no more , no less I found her waiting nearby the back entrance of the library… She was holding two smoking plastic mugs.
- “ Here I took chocolate from the vending machine. I know it tastes not that good but I promise I won't be long, and then I'll treat you to a real cup of chocolate for your trouble”
How did she knows that I love hot chocolate… Oh fichtre, must have spotted one or two cups laying around my desk.
I fumbled with the keys and the magnetic pass, but soon the door opened and in we went….
- “Well Marcy, this must remain absolutely secret... I could loose my job. Diantre, I don’t even know why I’m doing this…”
I then led her toward a little room and opended the door...
-“ Well the codex is in there... I'll wait outside.” I handed her a pair of white protective gloves. “Don't forget to wear that… And please, no pics and no chocolate…” I took her cup with a smile and let her alone with the book.
Well I just had to wait, in fact nobody was here, and nobody could come in, so I relaxed a bit and placed my headphones in my ears.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Intriguing. Following this one for sure!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This part comes in third so it's Le Chapitre 3

And then… Well Then I’m all tied up, blindfolded, struggling and getting gagged on an old smelling couch in what sounds like some creepy rusty warehouse…
Well.. In fact something odd happened, I felt something soft, cold and hugging, just like a Wet stocking being pulled over my face, a hand gagged me over that and I felt something like cold tendrils or tentacles wrapping all over my body, then I heard some noise, something like *BAMF !* got a little nauseous and passed out and woke up tied up, blindfolded, struggling and getting gagged on an old smelling couch in what sounded and smelt like some creepy rusty warehouse…

Marcy had finished reading and copying the passage she needed, she carefully replaced the Codex on it’s shelf, took the white gloves of and came out of the store room… She closed the door and then realised how silent the building was…
She called Chloé.
No answer…
She called again and stepped in the room…
Still no answer.
Then she heard something.
Music.
Soon she discovered where it came from. Chloé’s mp3 player was laying on the floor, still on. Some loud music blasting from the earphones…
Suddenly Marcy got really worried… Something strange had happened here. She decided to go down the hall looking for some sign of the librarian
Nothing…
Her heart racing now, she sensed danger and she quite jumped when she heard a cell phone buzzing somewhere on a table nearby…

This my friends and dearly readers is what i call a cliffhanger, right ?! But wait there 's more to come.

A suivre
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Le next chapter, filled with danger and dastardly villains... Ho oui !

Listening to the buzz she finally spotted the blue flashing of the phone’s screen.
No name, no known number.
The phone kept buzzing like a demented mosquito on crack.
Marcy picked up the phone.
- “Hello ?”
A strange and distorted voice came crackling out of the phone
- “You got something we 'd like to own... And we got something you'd like to get back i'm sure.

The ropes around my body were holding strong, I was unable to move, I could feel them wrapped around my arms, pinning them to my side, going above and below my breast, my wrists were tied in the small of my back and held in place, tied there by a rope around my waist. Pression softly cushioned by my thick black sweater…I tried to move my legs but I could feel pressure around my knees and ankles, thank god I was wearing opaque black tights and a microshort under my skirt… The rope was biting into the leather of my New Rock boots… Fichtre hope they won’t get ruined..

I squirmed and tugged at my bonds, but soon gave up. I had been bound by an expert… No way I could get loose, I was tied up here until someone would let me go… Fichtre… At last the rope was soft and quite kinda comfortable…
Somewhere someone was talking on a phone…
- “You got something we 'd like to own... And we got something you'd like to get back i'm sure.

-“ We found some kind of cute looking librarian waiting for you in the storeroom I think she’d like to tell you something
Hey ?! Are they talking about me ?
Zut !They must be after the Codex… I hope that Marcy is all right, and then hand tugged at my gagand it came off
- “Marcy ? Marcy Listen I’m ok, don’t listen to them don’t give them the book Marmmphhh !
The gag was back in place
Fichtre !…

Marcy realised that Chloée was now captive of the mysterious voice…
- “Chloé?? What did you do to her ?”
- “Nothing ... Yet !
Marcy was trying not to let her voice shake.
- “Don't you dare! I have friends”...
- “Don’t loose that phone we’ll call you backKLIK !
And the phone went silent…
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Interlude

Very well girls, the trap is set, we got a very cute little bait, we just have to wait… Be prepared to receive our forthcoming guest…
In a flash, two black clad silhouettes disappeared in the shadows of the deserted warehouse.
A red headed form loomed over the bound and gagged Chloé.

-"Now pretty one you, and your world are about to witness the Power of The Vamp..."
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh Fichtre, with all that i lost the track of the chapters

Marcy looked at the silent phone with a frown…
She had no time to lose, she ran back to the room she had at the exchange student’s house in the campus. Once there she plugged the phone into her laptop, keyed some secret code that granted her access to some kind of super secret coded and secured line.
"Pythie, Pythie are you there ?"
"Hi Marcy… Problems ?"
"Yes Pythie, it’s The Vamp… you where right, she also traced the book to france, and she nearly found it… I was the fastest, I got it but she kidnapped the librarian from the French campus… I’m sure she’ll want to trade her against the book. I can’t let that happen."
"So… What can I do ?"
"I need you to trace the last call received by the phone connected to my laptop. Can you do that ?"
Across the ocean Pythie’s face lit up with a killer smile…

A red headed form loomed over the bound and gagged Chloé.
-"Now pretty one you, and your world are about to witness the Power of The Vamp..."
"Parfait !" Thought the bound and gagged me as i looked at the girl looming over my captive body.
"I’m being kidnapped by a bunch of gothic supervillains wannabees"
The girl was pale had her hair dyed red and her eyes flashed with a yellowish shade. Lenses probably.
She wore a velvety evening dress with long gloves and some kind of runic pendant. She knelt, gloating. Slowly she took one of her gloves off.
- “And just in case the name is not just one of this stupid nicknames you know… You should really start to be afraid of the dark my dear there are really things going bump in the night.
She smiled and her smile discovered two sharp fangs that she licked hungrily while her nice looking manicured nails turned into nasty talons…
"By the Sacred Coat of Spike", I thought "not another one".
And i felt an unpleasant shiver running through my thoroughly bound body…

And this is it, that's where the story ends, sorry for that.
Hope you'll excuse the awkward writing, was trying to write dramatically andcinematically. Oops kinda flunked it.
Hope you like it though, and no, i won't mind if you'd say it's crap...
Anyway, i had a lot of fun writing it and i hope you had some reading it.

Des bisous
Chloé
Deleted User 2162

That was a fun story! Thanks for sharing!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you m'sieur.
I'll lead an expedition to find my notes and see if i can flesh something out of them...
The Vamp acolytes were called Silk and Bl!ink, i remember af a death trap... Definitely need to find those notes.
Deleted User 2162

That’s awesome. Gives me a Castlevania vibe. Bravo
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Such a shame it ended.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Tres bon! I enjoyed the way you moved between characters, and your narrative style is different and enjoyable. Please write more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic