A POOR DECISION: THE STORY (COMPLETED) (fff/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A POOR DECISION: THE STORY (COMPLETED) (fff/m)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Hi guys. I wrote a story based on the post made by [mention]Xtc[/mention], who gave me permission to write it. I hope you enjoy it!
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(Part 1 of 2)

16 year old Zac Swenson was in quite the dilemma. He was sitting on his rump in the woods with his left wrist tied to his right ankle and his right wrist to his ankle with bandanas. A cloth was jammed in his mouth and a thick navy blue bandana was used as a cleave gag.

As he struggled to escape from this situation, he replayed the incident that led to this in his mind:

(Flashback to a few hours ago)

”Troops, this is Lauren, Stephanie and Brie,” said Scout Master Denison as he introduced the rest of the troop to the girls. “They’ll be joining us on this weekend’s camping trip. While they’re here, please try to treat them as if they were one of the guys.”

After Denison left, Zac murmured to himself, “Girls in Scouts...so ridiculous...”

The girls, having heard his remark, were not amused.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Lauren asked him.
“”You girls are unfit to join this troop. You probably don’t even have the skills that are required to be here!”
“What kind of skills?” Brie asked.
“Well for one, knot tying. You probably couldn’t figure out how to tie a knot if you tried.”
“We can so!” Lauren shot back.
“Prove it!”
“We’ll tie you up!” Stephanie exclaimed, surprising everyone. “We’ll tie you up with the knots that you claim we can’t tie. If you can’t escape, you have to admit that we belong here.”
“And what if I escape?”
“We’ll let you tie us up,” Brie said with a smile.
“You’re on!” Zac exclaimed. “Meet me by the lake in ten minutes,” he told them as he ran off to find some supplies.

Lauren looked at the girls. “Girls, what if he escapes? What if we don’t belong here?” she asked with worry in her voice. The three looked at each other for a moment before bursting into laughter.

“Come on,” Stephanie said between laughter. “Let’s go teach that jerk a lesson!”

(Ten minutes later)

Zac ran down to the lake with all the bandanas he could find in his arms. When he arrived, the three were already there.

“So, are you ready to lose?” Zac asked with a smirk.
“We could ask you the same thing,” Lauren replied, flipping her long raven hair.
“Whatever,” Zac said dismissively. He placed his hands behind his back. “Do your worst.”

Brie shook her head. “Nah. We came up with another way to make sure you can’t escape our knots.”
Zac scoffed. “Alright. If you say so.”
“Sit down on your butt. Place your opposite wrist on your opposite ankle,” Stephanie instructed.

Though skeptical, Zac did as told. The girls grabbed from the pile and tied his wrists to his opposite ankles (a yellow bandana was used for his right one and a green was used for his left wrist). Zac started to test his bonds and found that this was gonna be waaaaaay harder than expected. But still, he had to keep up his confidence.

“This is too easy,” Zac bragged. “I can definitely get out of this.”
“Are you sure?” Brie asked with an amused giggle. “Because it seems unlikely that you’ll be unable to undo these knots with the way your hands are.”

Zac looked down and realized that Brie was right. With his wrists secured to the opposite ankle, it was as if he was in a straitjacket! The palms of his hands were facing down from the knots, making an escape attempt even harder.

“Of course I’m sure!” Zac exclaimed with significantly less confidence.

Stephanie shook her head. “Girls, I think that Zac is being too braggy. I say we shut him up.”
“Great idea, Steph,” Lauren said as she grabbed a red and blue bandana from the pile.

“Woah! You can’t gag me! I won’t be able to use my teeth to escape!”
“That shouldn’t be a problem. After all, we can’t tie knots, right?” Lauren asked as she balled up the red bandanna. “Now, open wide.” When he refused to, she added, “Do it or else we’ll be using our stinky socks to stuff your mouth.”

The thought of that horrified Zac, who meekly allowed Lauren to shove the bandana in his mouth. She used the blue one to cleave gag Zac. Zac tried screaming, but found that to be impossible.

Stephanie took her phone out and set a timer for sixty minutes. “I’m setting the timer for an hour. That should give you enough time to escape.”
“But Steph, he’ll have escaped long before the hour is up since, after all, us girls can’t tie knots,” Lauren sarcastically said. “Shouldn’t we set the timer for shorter?”

Realizing that he needed all the time he could get (and then some), Zac furiously shook his head.

Lauren chuckled. “I thought so. Well, we’ll see you in an hour.”
“If you escape, meet us by the tents,” Brie added as the three walked away, leaving the teen boy to struggle

(flashback ends)

At this point, Zac stopped struggling, having been exhausted from his attempt of wiggling free of his bonds. He rolled onto his back, thinking to himself, ”You know, maybe saying that girls can’t tie knots was a poor decision on my part...”

To Be Concluded
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad you deided to start your own thread on this story, Here's the link to the inspiration for it: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1827
Let's see where it goes.
Write on!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 2 of 2:

A few minutes later, the girls returned. They all took one look at his plight and burst into laughter.

“Well well,” Lauren said with a smile. “That’s odd. You said that girls can’t tie knots. But yet, an hour later, you have still yet to escaped.”
“Shall we remove that gag of yours?” Stephanie asked.

When Zac nodded his head, Brie untied the cleave gag and gently removed the red bandana in his mouth. As soon as he breathed to speak, Lauren handgagged Zac.

“Woah woah. There’s a catch. You have to say whatever we tell you to. If you don’t, we make things much worse. Got it?” Lauren asked her captive. Zac meekly nodded.

Brie took out her phone and pointed it at Zac. “Now, say that girls can tie knots,” she instructed.

Zac took a long deep sigh before saying, “Girls can *cough* *not* tie knots.”

Lauren shook her head at his act of defiance. “You haven’t learned your lesson, have you? Brie, can you show Zac what happens to guys who don’t learn their lesson?”
“With pleasure.”

Brie removed a balled-up sock from her pocket, making sure to avoid touching the brown chocolate-like substance on it.

“You see,” Brie explained, “The girls and I decided to walk back to camp barefoot to, you know, be connected to nature. And while I was walking, it appears that I stepped in something...” (Zac’s eyes widened in horror upon realizing what that “something” was.) “I scraped it off onto my sock. Now, it’d be a shame if I were to use this sock to...say...silence a certain bratty boy.”

Zac gulped in terror. “You wouldn’t,” he squeaked out.
“Sure I would. Now, open wide...”

Zac turned his head away, but the other two girls grabbed his head and held it in place while the stained sock gravitated closer and closer to his mouth. Finally, when the sock was mere inches from his mouth, he snapped.

“Okay, fine! I’ll say it!” Zac screamed.
“That’s more like it,” Stephanie said as Brie pocketed the sock and brought her phone out again. “Now, say it.”
“Girls can tie knots.”
“Say that girls belong here.”
“Girls definitely belong in this scout troop.”
“Say that the three of us can have all the snacks you packed for yourself,” Lauren instructed as her stomach rumbled.”
“Lauren Brown, Stephanie Elphaba and Brie Thatcher can have all the snacks I packed for myself.”

As Brie stopped recording, Lauren stood over Zac. “Well, Zac, we’d like to stick around and help you out of your predicament, but we need to go wash Brie’s socks off. So, we’ll be back within an hour or two to help you out of your predicament. Tah-tah, Zac.”

Zac was furious about not being set free, so he let the girls know that as they walked away. “Hey! You can’t leave me like this! I said all that stuff for you! Get back her! Grr! You-“

(Now here, reader, is where Zac makes another very poor decision; calling the girls a name that the author shan’t repeat in order to keep this story PG. However, he will inform you that said name starts with a “b” and rhymes with the word “pitches”)

As soon as the word slipped past his lips, Zac realized that he done screwed up. The three girls immediately turned back around and beelined towards Zac. The two girls forcefully pried Zac’s jaw opened as Brie took out the sock and shoved it into Zac’s mouth. They used the discarded navy blue bandana to cleave gag Zac, keeping the sock, along with the brown stuff, trapped inside Zac’s mouth.

“You know, we were gonna come back in two minutes and free you. But for calling us the b-word, we actually are gonna leave you like this for another two hours,” Lauren told a struggling Zac as the other two girls retightened the knots. “I hope that after we free you, that is, if we find it in our hearts to do so, you wash out that potty mouth of yours. Come on girls, let’s leave this jerk.”

“Goodbye Zac! We’re gonna eat all your snacks while you chew that nasty ol’ sock,” Stephanie taunted.
“If I were you,” Brie advised, “I’d make sure to keep your tounge away from that brown stuff. I don’t know what it is, but it looked disgusting!”

With that, the three girls left, leaving Zac on the floor, bound and gagged with a sock that had some unknown substance on it that Zac was desperate to avoid. When Zac was out of earshot, Brie had a question she wanted to ask.

“So, when do you think he’ll realize that “poop” is actually melted chocolate?” she asked her friends.

Stephanie shrugged. “I dunno. But I do know that that was a brilliant way to torture that jerk.”
“It sure was,” Lauren said in agreement. “That was, in fact, a brilliant decision.”

The End
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad you completeld this tale. We don't have enough innocent, youthful tie-up stories on here at the present.
Good job, [mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago I'm glad you completeld this tale. We don't have enough innocent, youthful tie-up stories on here at the present.
Good job, @TamatoaShiny123
Thank you so much!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic