How Did This Happen (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How Did This Happen (M/M)

Post by N9292 »

Chapter 1:
Sam and I were playing video games late one night when I began smelling something. “What’s that smell?” I asked and Sam responded, “Oh, those are just my feet. I had soccer practice before this and it was raining.”. The smell kept getting stronger and stronger until I said, “Dude, your feet smell really bad. Can you just put your shoes back on.”. He casually just put his feet on my legs until I said “Get your feet off me before I kick your ass.”. I then saw him grab the pillow he was laying on and I asked “What are yo—,” I was cut off by him suffocating me with the pillow over my face. “MMPH!” I yelled under the pillow as he started to sit on it and my face, as I felt him tying my hands and legs up.

After he was finished in a minute, he took the pillow off of my face and I yelled, “Fuck you man! Why’d you tie me up?”. I saw him take off his socks as he said, “Well, you threatened to kick my ass and you said my feet smelled bad, so you deserved a punishment.”. “Come on man, let me go.” I yelled, trying to break free of the restraints. “You talk too much.” Sam said as he took off my also not-pleasant smelling socks and tried to put them in my mouth. “Alright then, we’ll do this the hard way.”. He then pinched my nose closed which forced me to open my mouth and in went the socks. The sock did not taste good as it tasted like a combination of sweat and sneaker. He then put a piece of duct tape over my mouth as I yelled through my gag but no effect.

“We first got into this situation by you saying my feet smelled bad. Now, it’s time for you to smell my feet.” as Sam began dragging me to the nearby bed and tied my hands and feet to the bedposts. He then sat on my stomach and put his smelly feet on my face. “MMPH!!” I yelled as his socks smelled horrible. “They smell bad, huh?” Sam sarcastically asked as he continued. I then saw him take off his one of his socks and open it up and then he asked me, “Do you want to smell the inside of my sock?”. “No!” I tried to yell but it came off as “NMPH!”. “Alright.” Sam replied, as he took the opened up sock and put it over my nose.
Last edited by N9292 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Please don't forget to gender tag this story and any future stories you will write on this board.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Good story
Tie me up and have fun with me
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

Great story keep up the good work :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic