Found Bound (m/self) (m/m) part 5 added. Finished

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Found Bound (m/self) (m/m) part 5 added. Finished

Post by Boocola »

Fifteen year old Josh is home alone his parents are at work and his twin brother Matt is still at school. His brother got detention for something he did. His brother also tried to blame him for slashing the principal's tires. He was with his girlfriend at the time. Probably not his best cover up to being somewhere he shouldn't be when his brother tried to blame him for something he did. He was crossdressed in a schoolgirl uniform with his girlfriend in an all girl book club meeting.

Josh met his girlfriend when she accused him of something that Matt did to her. She's the one that got him into what he's about to do. He looked around the house one more time. He walked down the hallway past his brother's room on the left, then he walked past the restroom on his right. He saw his parents door closed on the right side, then he went into his room on the Left.

Josh entered his room closing the door behind him. He tossed his backpack on his bed, then looked at himself in the mirror at his brown hair that is shoulder length. Looking at his pulling out his cellphone from the pocket of his pants to look at the time. He had an hour before his brother got home. He set his timer on his cellphone, then he pushed start. When it went off he would have fifteen minutes to make his escape.

Josh took off his black shirt, then slid down his pants revealing the tan pantyhose he had on from attending the meeting with his girlfriend. He sat down on his bed took off his shoes, so he can take off his pants. He reached in his backpack pulled out the blouse and skirt he wore at the meeting. Put on the flannel skirt and white blouse. He stood up standing on his stockinged feet.

Josh went to his desk opened the bottom drawer, then lifted the board revealing a secret compartment with all kinds of straps, ballgags and Handcuffs. He set the timer on a small lock box to unlock five minutes before his cellphone timer goes off. He activates the timer and tosses it in the corner. He tossed his backpack in his closet.

Josh started to strap his ankles, calves and thighs. He placed the ballgag in his mouth and buckled the straps behind his head. He took big strap around his torso, buckling it so he has room. He slid his left arm in the gap in the strap around his torso, then clicked one cuff from the handcuffs on his wrist, he moved his left arm behind his back. He slid his right arm between the strap and his torso moving it behind his back and locking the other cuff to his right wrist. Now he was stuck until the timer on the lockbox that held the keys reached zero.

Josh sat there enjoying the predicament he put himself in. He struggled a bit with his arms, he fastened the strap so it would be tight once he got his wrist cuffed. He barely had room to move. He stuggled with the ankle straps moving his legs slightly.

After twenty minutes Josh decided to lay back on his bed, when his phone rang the ring tone was different from the alarm he selected. He recognized it as the tone he put for his brother, he's not allowed to use his cellphone in detention. What was he doing out of detention.

Five minutes later Josh heard someone enter through through the window in his brother's room. He can't go to the lockbox, it is still locked. So all he can do is wait to see who it is that crawled in his brother's room. He realizes that he forgot to put the house key back in the lockbox outside, so Matt can get into the house.

Josh sat up and gulped as he heard the door nob on his room door start to turn. He got scared, if that's a burglar he's unable to stop him from taking everything. He thinks if it is his brother, he couldn't stop him from making fun of him. Hopefully his brother would leave him, so he could escape when the lockbox timer unlocked do he can grab the handcuffs keys so he can escape. The door opens and it's his brother Matt.

"What the..." Matt said as he saw Josh sitting on his bed. "...Josh I that you, bro?" He asked looking at the cellphone on the dresser. "No wonder you didn't answer the phone."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said as he looked at Matt with wide eyes. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph?"

"Nothing, bro." Matt said replying to Josh's question about what he is going to do. "So what your escape plan." He said as he walked closer to inspect the bindings. "Where is the keys to these handcuffs?" Looking Handcuffs on his brother's wrists. "You know that you are dressed like a girl I saw walking with your girlfriend today."

"Mmmph mmmph." Josh asked about the principal's tires.

"Oh that wasn't me." Matt said as he tugged on Josh's arm. "Now where are the keys to these cuffs."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh lied about not knowing just wantinh his brother to leave him alone. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He said if he could leave him alone so he can figure out where the keys are.

"Let me help you find them." Matt said looking through Josh's backup pulling out a bra with two breast pads. "Did girlfriend give you this?" He didn't wait for the answer just threw it down. "Well, the keys are not in there."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said he wanted to be left alone so he can figure it out himself.

"No way, bro." Matt said. "I want to help you find it, It's not a problem." He said as he saw a lockbox on the ground in the corner and picked it up, then shaked it hearing a sound of keys. Josh felt dread in his stomach. "You put the keys in a lockbox with a timer?" He asked as he saw the time left." Twenty minutes..." He said. "...about the time I would have got out of detention."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said that he thought that he slashed the principal's tires.

"No, they reviewed the camera footage." Matt said. "I am going to take this lockbox with me."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh whined about his brother not caring about what did to himself.

"Oh don't be a baby, bro..." Matt said. "...you forgot to put the house keys back in the lockbox."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Josh asked about being released before thier parents got home.

"Don't worry about them..." Matt said. "...they told me to tell you that they are going out of town for the weekend."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh asked when will he be released.

"Well..." Matt said. "...I have to think about that."

"Later, bro." Matt said shaking the keys in the lockbox before he left closing the door behind him.

Josh felt like a fool for forgetting to leave the keys in the lockbox. He is sitting on the side of his bed thinking of the conversation he had with his brother.
Last edited by Boocola 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
SNAFU
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Nice start - can't wait to see what his brother decides to do!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Josh is sitting on his bed wearing a white blouse, flannel skirt and tan pantyhose. He bound himself with leather straps and Handcuffs. He set the timer on his cellphone and the timer on the lockbox with the keys. So he can escape before his twin brother got home from detention. Something went wrong with that plan as his brother got home early because he was cleared. His brother took the lockbox with the keys in it and left him there.

All of the sudden his cellphone rang and he recognized the ring tone. He set that ring tone for his girlfriend. He wondered why she would be calling him. His brother walked in smirked at Josh, then Matt answered the cellphone.

"Hello Rachel." Matt said. "No, Josh can't come to his phone right, now he is a little tied up.'

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said before Matt raised a finger to silence him.

"Oh you want to go to the movies." Matt exclaimed giving a thumbs up to Josh. "What movie do you want to see?" He said paused so Rachel could talk."That is a chick flick." Matt said looking at Josh mouthing the words this chick really likes you. "Okay, I will let him know." He hung up the phone. "Rachel wants you to meet her in an hour at the multiplex." he smiled. "Lucky dog." He said as he grabbed rope out of the desk drawer. "Too bad your not going."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?"Josh asked then who is gonna go.

"I am, of course." Matt said. Since we are identical she will not know the difference.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said what ever you say Josh thought about telling him about the fingerprint scanner on Rachel's cellphone. Since he was gagged he couldn't.

Matt first tied Josh's wrists with rope so that he could remove the Handcuffs from behind Josh's back. After Matt removed the chest strap from Josh. Matt tied rope around Josh's torso cinching it tight pinning Josh's arms and leaving slack. Matt removed the straps from Josh's legs and lead him to the living room.

Matt sat Josh down on a couch in front of the television set. Matt tied rope around his brother's ankles, calves and thighs. Matt then tied the slack from the rope wrapped around his torso to one of the legs of the coffee table next to the couch.

"Now what do you want to watch on TV?" Matt asked.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh replied he doesn't want to watch TV. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Then said he wants to be released.

"That was a rhetorical question." Matt said as he turned on the television to a news broadcast.

"Reports claim that a gaint black dragon was caught on video landing on a football field to kidnap a cheerleader." The reporter said as the footage plays showing a dragon landing in front of a cheerleader then grabbing her and flying through a rift in the sky. "... despite this footage no one remembers what happened."

"Lame." Matt said as he turned the channel to a baseball game. The pitcher is Jake Bannon and the count is full at the bottom of the 8th, with two outs runner on second. Jake Bannon pitches a fast ball, the batter swings and misses strike three. "Nah." He said. "The game is almost over." He said thinking. "I got it you can watch a recording of Monday night Raw." He said as he went to the TiVo menu and selected Monday Night Raw. "I hear that rookie what's her name Tory Vic won the championship from Alexa Bliss." He started the program, then a car honked outside. "That must be Rachel." He said. "Later, bro."

After Matt left he was stuck watching Monday Night Raw.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

About three hours later while waiting for his twin brother Matt to get home from a date with his girlfriend, Josh is wearing a white blouse, flannel skirt and tan pantyhose. He just watched Alexa Bliss win back the Raw women's championship, while the referee was throwing Mickey James and Alicia Fox from the arena. Alexa Bliss grabbed a chair and hit Tory Vic on the back of the head. Matt arrived through the door after the recording ended.

"Well how was the show?" Matt said. "Tory Vic made a rookie mistake." He said closing the door. "Never turn your back on Alexa Bliss."

"mmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said can you untie me now.

"No way bro." Matt said. "Remember I said I have plans for you after I get back from watching a movie with your girlfriend."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Josh asked if the movie was good.

"I have no idea." Matt answered. "We were making out the entire time."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh got angry at his brother That I am not going to say what he said let's just leave it at. "mmmph mmmph mmmph." For censorship reasons.

"Oh don't worry." Matt said. "Rachel was completely satisfied with you." He said. "She wants to come over later." He said untying the rope slack from the coffee table leg, then laying josh on his stomach. He bent Josh's knees and tying the slack around the rope tied around his ankles. "I said sure I'm having a party tomorrow night."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said Mom and Dad will kill him if they find out.

"No way bro." Matt said. "They are going to kill you." He said with a smile. "Your social media is going to advertise it."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said You can't do that. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He said I will be grounded for a month.

"That is what is so brilliant about my idea." Matt said. "I get all the fun." He said spanking Josh on the butt. "None of the punishment." He said as he started walking away. "Where as you are going to miss the party and you will get the punishment too."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said he can't do this. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" He said where are you going to hide me.

"There is a she shed mom uses." Matt said. "I'll stick you in there." he said. "We are going to be in the den mostly for dancing." He walked out of Josh's view. "good night, bro."

Josh heard his brother close the door to his bedroom. He struggled to escape from his predicament. He thought it was ironic that Rachel wouldn't have known that it was his twin brother. If she had him touch her cellphone.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Josh is untied so he can help Matt set up for the party. He had to stay dressed like a girl wearing his white blouse, flannel skirt and tan pantyhose, plus have the gag in his mouth with his hands cuffed in front of him. He got to wear his tennis shoes, because he would be setting up tables outside in the back yard. He would pass his mom's she shed and have a feeling of dread. He did not know how long his brother was going to keep him prisoner in there. He hopes he doesn't forget about him when the party is over. He doesn't even know what position his brother would put him in.

"Well Josh, it's time." Matt said. "The guest should be arriving in thirty minutes." he said pointing to the shed. "Go to the shed and wait for me."

"Mmmph mmmph." Josh said whatever as he walked to the shed.

When Josh got to the shed, he sat down on the conformable couch his mom put in here. He looked around the shed. He hopes that he would be seated for his confinement. He liked being in here, of course if his mom caught him in here crossdressing like this she'd yell at him and ground him, then Matt arrived with alot of rope.

"Stand up." Matt ordered as Josh stands up, the Handcuffs are removed from Josh's wrists. "Now turn around." He said as he got rope ready.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Josh asked what is he planning to do as he turned around.

"Don't worry..." Matt said. "... you'll love it or hate it." He said plainly. "I really don't care." He stated tying his elbows together behind his back, then tied his wrists together behind his back also. " How is your balance."

"Mmmph." Josh said what as Matt tied rope with some slack to his wrists, then looped the rope on the ceiling.

"Steady yourself." Matt said as he pulled up forcing Josh to bend forward with his bound wrists in the air.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Josh asked if he was done yet as Matt ties the slack at the end of the shed.

"Dude, bro..." Matt mocked. "...not even close." He said grabbing some more rope and squatted down. "I got to get you nice and secure." He said tying Josh's legs above his knees. " You still got your balance?" He asked as he finished tying the knot above the knees.

"Mmmph mmmph." Josh confirmed that he still has balance.

"Okay now cross your ankles." Matt demanded as he helped Josh cross his ankles. "Still have balance?" He asked his brother as he began tying his ankles.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh confirmed. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." He started complaining.

"None of that bro." Matt said. "I don't what anyone to know anyone is in here."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Josh asked why he was doing this to him.

"I almost broke my neck crawling through my window." Matt said. "Are you going to be quiet?"

"Mmmph mmmph." Josh said he would stay quiet.

"This is your party bro." Matt said. "Even though you are not going to be able to attend." He exited the shed and started closing the doors. "Have fun, I know I will." He said as he closed the doors and locked the door closed.

Josh waited tied in a strapedo position trying to maintain balance. He doesn't have to struggle to maintain balance, but it's still uncomfortable. He felt drool dropping to the floor of the shed. He'll probably have to clean up later.

Ten minutes later Josh heard Matt's party guest arrive and music started playing while all the conversations became mixed. His arms started hurting and his legs are straining to take some of the pressure off his arms. He tries to listen to any of the conversations for something to do while he fights boredom.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Josh was standing on his feet dressed as a school girl in his girlfriend's outfit, white shirt, flannel skirt and tan pantyhose with sneakers. He is leaning over with his wrist tied in the air. He hears the party going on outside as his arms and legs are hurting stuck in a strapedo He hears his brother talking to a girl just outside the shed, but then he hears his girlfriend wondering where he is before she leaves thinking he is picking up the uniform from the dry cleaners.

Later as the party is winding down, he could hear the guest leave some we're wondering where he was others just didn't care about him. He hears the last of the guests leave, then hears his brother opening the shed and sits down on the couch.

"Bro, you should've been there." Matt said. "I think I am in love with Lisa's cousin."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh muttered sarcastically. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said I was here you idiot.

"I know but damn..." Matt said "...Sam has spunk." He said. "I like spunk." He thought a little. "The way she played hard to get."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said you found a keeper as he thinks Matt fell for Lisa's nephew because he heard Rachael talk about Lisa's nephew coming to town and his name is Sam.

"Oh and you got to take that outfit you are wearing and get it dry cleaned." Matt said. "After you're done wearing it of course."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said untie me so I can stop wearing it.

"You know I can sense when you're hiding something from me." Matt said. "After all we are twin brothers."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Josh said come on untie me already my arms are numb and my body aches.

"I am having a hard time understanding you with that gag in your mouth." Matt said as he unbuckled the strap and removed the ball gag. "Now what was it again."

"My arms are numb." Josh said. "My legs are sore and my body aches." He started crying. "Please for the love of God release me."

"Very well..." Matt said slyly like Tim Curry in the three musketeers. "...For love of God." He got up and went to untie the rope holding Josh's arms up and then sat him down on the couch.

"Thank you." Josh said. "Thank you so much."

"Now tell me what you know about Samantha?" Matt asked.

"I never met her just heard that Lisa's cousin was coming over for two weeks." Josh said lying to his brother. They weren't that mentally connected.

"Okay." Matt said removing the rope from around Josh's elbows. "What else do you know."

"Sam is two weeks older than Lisa." Josh said. "That's it I swear, I don't know anything else about her."

"Swear to me." Matt said sounding like Batman from the dark Knight series. "I always wanted to say that."

"Very funny." Josh said as he struggles to free himself.

"I'll tell you what." Matt said. "I'll leave you like this..." He said. "...if you can escape within the hour I'll let you out so you can sleep in your bed." He said checking his cellphone clock. "I'll lock the shed for your protection." He got up. "If you're not out when I come back to check on you, then I will hogtie you and place the ball gag back in your mouth." He goes to the shed door. "Either way you'll be out in time to go to the dry cleaners tommorow morning."

"Gee, thanks." Josh said.

"Unless you give me more information about Sam." Matt said. "I will release you if you don't escape in an hour."

"I told you, I don't know anything else about her." Josh said.

"Very well, have it your way." Matt said as he closed the shed and locked it.

Josh sat on the couch struggling in his bonds, his arms are still sore, but he struggled. He tried twisting his wrists pulling and twisting pull as sweat dropped from his brow. He thought about what to tell his brother without giving away that Sam is a boy. He repeats his escape effort unaware of how much time has passed.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Josh escapes before Matt opens the shed.

"So you managed to escape." Matt said. "Do you have any more information on Sam?"

"I told you everything I know." Josh said as he thought of something boys like.

"Surely you must have overhead something else." Matt said grabbing the ropes about to tie Josh up again. "put your hands behind your back."

"wait, wait, I heard Rachael say that Sam tried to make out with her." Josh said lying with a poker face. "Sorry bro, but Sam likes girls."

"God Damm lesbian." Matt said in anger. "okay fine your time is up you earned your freedom."

Bound by Auntie

Samuel spends the rest of his stay crossdressing with his aunt and playing bondage games. He went to the mall with his aunt dressed like a girl. Matt wanted to pursue sam, but Josh told his brother that Sam likes girls, so Matt gave up on trying to get with Sam.
Last edited by Boocola 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

How come you decided to finish all three stories so quickly?
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago How come you decided to finish all three stories so quickly?
I'm embarrassed, I just wrote a stand up comedy act in Halloween section, because I wanted to be different. I also want to stop writing for a while, so I can play video games. If I don't finish these stories it would bother me, so I would hand write it and forget to share. I finish the story, It wouldn't bother me. I also can't tell if readers like my stories.
SNAFU
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

[mention]Boocola[/mention] Ok fair enough. Well I can't speak for every reader here but I like your stories and I hope after you have a nice time off you decide to write more :)
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago @Boocola Ok fair enough. Well I can't speak for every reader here but I like your stories and I hope after you have a nice time off you decide to write more :)
:D
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic