Bound by Auntie (ff/m) part 9 added. Finished

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound by Auntie (ff/m) part 9 added. Finished

Post by Boocola »

Samuel's parents are going on vacation for two weeks as they do this every summer. He has to go to his grandparents house while his parents leave the country for the vacation. It's been like that for as long as he can remember. Visiting his grandparents meant he would have to see his aunt that was born about two weeks after he was.

Even though they are both fourteen years old. She acts like she is older, because he's her sister's son. From what he gathered his grandma wanted to help his mother through her pregnancy with him.

The drive took about two hours, Samuel wasn't excited about seeing his aunt, because all he's life he would celebrate his birthday two weeks later on his aunt's. Every year it's getting more difficult to be around her. His aunt name is Lisa, she is waiting in the driveway for her sister.

Samuel gets out of the car stretching out, his aunt greets her sister his mom. He pulls out his suit case from the trunk. His mother gets back in the car as his dad drives off so they can catch thier plane to leave the country.

His aunt looks at him like, she is not happy to see him. She looks like a younger version of his mom. He can tell that she was waiting for someone else to arrive.

"Samuel..." Lisa said. "...your going to sleep in the basement." She said with a look on her face that she didn't like him anymore as a boy.

"Why can't I sleep in your room like always." Samuel inquired.

"We are older now sharing the same room won't work anymore." His aunt Lisa said. "Now go say hello to your grandma."

"Okay." Samuel said taking his suit case in his grandma house.

"Okay what?" Lisa said.

"Okay..." Samuel said. "...Aunt Lisa."

"That's better..." Lisa said. "...now go I have friends coming over and you need to stay in the basement."

Samuel walked in his grandma's house thinking something is different about his aunt, for some reason he thought she would be happy to see him like in the past. The reason is obviously, because they were getting older. His grandma and grandpa are watching television, when he walked by down the hallway down to the door that leads staircase down to the basement. He puts his suit case on the floor near the bed where he sits down. The washer is on and it's have problems.

Samuel thinks this is going to be a blast, not even being this sarcastic will put him in a good mood. He goes up to visit with his grandparents, but they're eyes are glued to the television. So he sits down to watch what they are watching.

Samuel watches television with his grandparents. They are watching the price is right, he is stuck listening to them yelling out prices at the TV. He notices that his aunt came in the house with her friend.

He heard Lisa talk to her friend saying that her nephew is here for two weeks, because her sister went on vacation and to pay him no attention. Oh he's going to have a blast.

His grandma suggested that he go talk to his aunt go play some games with her like last year. He walks to his aunt's room and Lisa answered the door.

"Oh, it's you..." Lisa said. "...what do you want?"
"Grandma told me to play a game with you..." Samuel said. "...like we did last year."

"Well..." Lisa said looking at her friend. "...we are trying on makeup." She looked at Samuel. "Do you want to try on makeup?"

"No." Samuel said. "I want to play Shoot and ladders."

"You didn't bring a gaming device?" Lisa asked. "...and call me Aunt Lisa."

"No Aunt Lisa." Samuel said. "but I did bring my cellphone." He notices a PlayStation in her room. "Can I play your PlayStation?"

"I'll tell you what." Lisa looked in her room. "we need a mannequin..." She looked back at Samuel. "...you are it." She took his hand leading him to the mirror. "Rachel..." She said and her friend turned around. "...this is my nephew Samuel."

"Wow..." Rachel said. "... when you said your nephew was coming over," she looked at Samuel. "I thought you meant a little guy."

"No we're the same age..." Lisa said. "...he's two weeks older."

"So what are we going to do with him.?" Rachel asked Lisa.

"We are going to apply make up to his face..." Lisa said. "...then I will let him play my PlayStation."

"Really Aunt Lisa..." Samuel said. "...you'll let me play your PlayStation."

"Yes, but there is a catch." Lisa said grabbing some rope "since we don't want you trying to run as we put makeup on your face we are going to tie you up."

"Then you will release me so I can play your PlayStation?" Samuel asked.

"No my naive nephew." Lisa said. "You'll have to escape."

"This should be fun." Rachel said.

"Yeah..." Samuel smirked. "...for you."

"Well what is it?" Lisa asked. "You go watch game shows with my parents..." She said as she showed Samuel the rope. "...or we tie you up and apply make up to you."

"I will take B." Samuel said as he held out his hands.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back." Lisa said. "Rachel," she said tossing her friend some rope. "Get his ankles." She tied up Samuel's wrists behind his back.

"He's wearing pants." Rachel said as she tied the rope over jeans on his ankles. "Are we going to fix his wardrobe?"

"We'll fix that later." Lisa answered. "After we doll up his face." She sat Samuel down and started applying make up.

Samuel could not believe that he was letting his aunt put makeup on his face. He watched her put the lipstick on him. He wanted to run when she was putting eye shadow to his eye lidd, he was afraid that she would get it in his eyes. Samuel found it terrifying letting his aunt paint his face.
Last edited by Boocola 4 years ago, edited 11 times in total.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Samuel is bound with his wrist behind his back and his ankles tied while his aunt applies make up to his face. There was a number of times where he felt like running. He wants to play her PlayStation 4, so he is remaining calm while she does it. He can not see in the mirror what she is doing. He definitely feels like a clown with all the cosmetic on his face.

"There all done." Lisa said as she stepped back and out of the way so he can see what he looks like. "What do you think?"

"It's hideous." he said looking in the mirror at his face all dolled up it did not look like him. "Can I try to escape so I can play your PlayStation."

"No wait." Rachel said "what about his wardrobe." She look at a few dresses in his aunt's closet. "We can't have his face look like that dressed as a boy."

"Are you kidding me." Samuel said. "Once I escape, I am washing this make up off before I play the PlayStation."

"No she is right." Lisa said "you look the part now you got to dress it." She said picking out a white dress. "It's either this or no PlayStation." She said laying the dress in her bed.

"Okay." Samuel agreed the two girls untied him so he can change clothes. They had him strip to his underwear.

Lisa had Samuel put on a bra, then added pads to each breast cup. Then they had him put on some nude pantyhose, then made him put on the white dress. He looked in the mirror and he looked nothing like his former self

"Now before we tie you up again." Lisa said. "I want to Know if you want to go to the mall with us?"

"Yes,of course." Samuel sounded excited.

"Dressed like that." Rachel said.

"No way." Samuel said. "I want to get out of this as soon as possible without anyone else seeing me."

"Okay here's the deal." Lisa aunt exclaimed. "We tie you up, then gag and blindfold you so we can get ready to go to the mall." Lisa explained " when we are ready to go to the mall we will give you a choice, you can come with us to the mall or we leave you tied up and leave you here if you escape you can play my PlayStation 4."

" I'm not going to the mall like this." Samuel said.

"Maybe we can ask him to reconsider." Rachel said.

"My friend wants you to come to the mall with us." Lisa said. "Won't you reconsider."

"Okay, I will think about it." Samuel said. "let's get this over with."

"Okay." Lisa said while holding some rope and giving some to Rachel.

Lisa tied Samuel'swrists behind his back again and this time wrapped some rope around his torso and cinched it tight. Rachel tied up his ankles, calves and thighs. Then his aunt place a blindfold over his eyes while her friend stuffed panties in his mouth and placed a ballgag in his mouth.

Rachel moved the seat to the corner and Lisa had Samuel hop in stockinged feet over to sit in the seat in the corner. while the two girls got ready to go to the mall.
SNAFU
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great so far
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Thanks Mary and Harvey :D ;)
Last edited by Boocola 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Samuel is bound and gagged sitting in the corner blindfolded. He wearing a white dress and nude pantyhose. While Lisa and Rachel change to go to the mall. He is waiting patiently for Lisa to take the blindfold covering his eyes. He can not stand the darkness of not being able to see in front of him. He squirms as he struggles trying to get out the taste of the panties in his mouth is starting to sour as he wonders what is taking so long.

Samuel is nearly at the end of his rope with his patients when his Aunt Lisa takes off the blindfold. He sees that she applied the same make up to her face as she did with his. She is wearing a black blouse, white skirt and nude pantyhose with white heels on her feet. He looked over at Rachel who is wearing a black dress and black fishnet tights with black heels.

"So how do we look?"Lisa asked.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel said. trying to say take these panties out of my mouth and I will tell you.

"No, my poor nephew the panties stay in." Lise said. "Now how do we look?"

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel said as he looked at each girl judging their outfit. He had no opinion on Lisa, since she was his aunt. Rachel looked stunning to him. Lisa saw it in his eyes.

"I guess he thinks you look better, Rachel." Lisa said. "For that I am not going to let you out to come to the mall with us."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel said something about not wanting to go anyway.

"Good." Lisa smirked.

"I think we should hogtie him." Rachel suggested. "So it will be tougher for him to escape."

"Good idea." Lisa said as she grabbed Samuel and placed him on the floor then grabbed some rope brought his ankles closer to his wrist tied a rope connecting the rope around his wrists to the rope around his ankles. "Have fun." his aunt said as she and her friend walked to the door. "Pass code for the PlayStation is 4232. if you get out later." she said as she left to go to the mall.

Samuel is now hogtied on the floor in his aunt's room dressed like a girl. He struggles to try to get out. He didn't even hear the pass code. He has to try to remember and struggle to escape at the same time.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Samuel is struggling on the ground wearing a white dress and nude pantyhose. He does not seem to be making any progress on loosening the rooes. He stopped to think about the pass code for the PlayStation 4 his aunt told him before she left so he can play the console when he gets out if he gets out. He thinks really hard but for some reason he can not remember what the passcode.

Samuel is really frustrated with himself that he can not remember the passcode to his aunts PlayStation 4. If he escapes he is going to have to go watch game shows with his grandparents. What excuse did Lisa give them as to why he is in here. Maybe she told them he was playing her PlayStation 4.

It occurred to Samuel that he does not know where Lisa keeps her games. He could always text her to get the information. That would mean that he would have to change and go down to get his cellphone. He does not know if his aunt would be to happy with that. He should have unpacked before watching TV with his grandparents.

Samuel hears something move on the computer in his aunties room. He managed to turn his head to see that the camera on Lisas computer is pointed at him. He wonders if Lisa is keeping an eye on him for some reason. Maybe she does not trust him to only play the PlayStation 4 if he escapes.

Samuel starts struggling again trying to find a weakness in the bonds so he can exploit it. But it was for not these ropes will not budge.

Meanwhile at the mall Lisa and Rachel are walking around window shopping thinking about what to buy for Samuel. Lisa is looking at footage from on her cellphone of her nephew struggling in her room. He realizes that he is being watched probably knows that it is her or stopped so he can try to remember that passcode to her PlayStation 4.

"Look at this Rachel."Lisa said as she held her phone out so Rachel can see.

"What do you suppose he is thinking about." Rachel said.

"Probably knows that he is being watched." Lisa said. "or if he can remember the passcode for my PlayStation 4."

"I didn't know you used a passcode." Rachel said.

"I don't." Lisa exclaimed. "I just wanted to give him something to think about." she thought for a minute. "oh God." she says. "what if he escapes forgets the passcode changes to go get his cellphone to ask me."

"Do not worry." Rachel said sounding confident. "We tied him up good."

"Yeah, I think your right." Lisa said "unless he finds muscles he did not know he has." She said as she stopped watching Samuel struggle and turned off her computer camera. "What kind of dress should we buy for Sam while we are here?"

"What is his favorite color?" Rachel inquired

"I think she likes blue." Lisa said.

"You are referring to him as a her." Rachel said.

"Yeah..." Lisa said. "...I think my sister wanted a girl like my mom did." She said. "It's not Sam's fault."

"So we are going to get her a blue dress?" Rachel asked.

"Yep." Lisa answered spotting a dress Sam might like. "There's something." The two girls went into the store.

Back in Lisa's room Samuel is struggling as hard as he can twisting and fighting the gag reflex of those nasty panties in his mouth. He thinks he found something to exploit. He can't be sure, but the hogtie is working to his advantage. He built up enough sweat on his wrists that the rope loops started slipping. All he he to do is kick his feet that will pull on the rope to try to get his thumb out. He found it easier said than done as it took him multiple tries to do it but it worked. He freed himself.

Samuel is too tired to change after he fully unties himself to go get his cellphone and ask for the passcode from his aunt. So he turned on her system and he was surprised that there was no passcode. Since she didn't tell him where any of her games are. He decided to play fortnite on her account. Since he was pretty good on his own account. He went to play some solo matches with the Chloe skin.
SNAFU
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]Boocola[/mention]. Nice to see you writing again, mate!
Don't forget to add "Bound by Auntie" to the Story Catalogue section. It's the best way to get more views to your story and it's a really good way of helping others find your stuff.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Lisa is walking through the mall with her friend Rachel they just bought a blue dress for Samuel and some accessories like pantyhose tights and heels. She knows what size her nephew wears in footwear because her sister told her. She wants Samuel to get his ears pierced which means she will have to come back later with him.

Lisa sees a Friend of hers named Heather that is on her friends list on her PlayStation 4. Her friend seems surprised to see her at the mall. Heather is a bit taller then Samuel and has brown shoulder length her she is wearing jean shorts and a tank top.

"I thought you were playing fortnite." Heather said.

"Why would you think that?" Lisa inquired, she probably guessed that Samuel escaped and that he is playing fortnite because it is on her system.

"Someone must be playing your PlayStation." Heather said.

"Yeah it is probably Samuel, my nephew." Lisa said a little annoyed that he escaped. She didn't want him to play on her PlayStation 4.

"Well your nephew is good at playing fortnite." Heather says "I see he has been making it to the final two on the readout."

"Well I guess we will have to see his playback." Lisa says in spite of him playing.

"What are you going to do to Samuel?" Rachel asked.

"You will see." Lisa said with a devious smile.

In Lisa's room thirty minutes later Samuel is sitting Indian style on the floor wearing a white dress and nude pantyhose. He is so engrossed in playing fortnite that he forgets that he is wearing girls clothes.

Samuel hears his grandparents argue with Lisa about why she did not take Samuel to the mall with her. He has a bad feeling about something. Lisa told them that they wanted him to play a game with her and that she let him play her PlayStation 4.

Samuel's aunt Lisa entered the room with her friend Rachel. His aunt had a bag with her. She pulls out a blue dress and shows it to Samuel.

"So what do you think?" Lisa asked Samuel.

"It's pretty, but why are you showing me?" Samuel said. "I don't wear dresses."

"Have you looked in the mirror?" Rachel asked Samuel with a giggle.

"What?" Samuel asked forgetting what he is wearing, looks down at the dress he has on, then looked in the mirror. "I thought this was temporary."

"If you want to hang out with us." Lisa said. "This is how you will have to dress." She said looking at his ears. "You'll have to wear this dress tomorrow when we go to the mall."

"I don't want to wear a dress." Samuel yelled. "After I take this one off I'll never wear one again." He started crying.

"Fine then go down to the basement..." Lisa said. "...after you change back into your clothes." She said. "I was going to let you sleep in my room." She looked disappointed. "Change and get out, I am not going change the stuff I want to do because you're here for two weeks."

"What happened to us we used to have so much fun together." Samuel said.

"I guess we grew up." Lisa said. "I have to grow up with out a sister..." She said. "...so my parents can help your mother." She pointed at Samuel.

"Wow..." Rachel said. "...that was tense."

"I will..." Samuel said after a long pause. "...be my mother for you." He said. " Pretending to be your sister."

"You're not just saying that because you don't want to spend time in the basement?" Lisa said.

"You know I felt the same way..." Samuel said. "...I thought my mother wanted me to be you."

"That's so sweet..." Lisa said approaching her nephew and giving him a hug. "...I'm still going to tie you up." She said as they embrace.

"Okay..." Samuel said still in the embrace sounding confused. "...I think." He wasn't sure if his aunt was complementing him or his mother.

"I am going to hogtie you and leave you on my bed..." Lisa said. "...because I don't want you going anywhere." She looked at Rachel who picked up the ballgag and came up behind Samuel.

Rachel shoved the ballgag in Samuel's mouth while he was still hugging Lisa. He tried getting the ballgag out, but his aunt held his arms while Rachel buckled the strap behind his head. When hthe strap was secure, Rachel tied Samuel's wrists together behind his back. Lisa wrapped rope around his torso, then both girls lead Samuel to the bed laying him down. Lisa crossed Samuel's ankles, then wrapped rope around his ankles cinching it tight so that there is some slack. She bent his knees and tied the slack around the rope around his wrists leaving him hogtied.

"I can't believe you fell for that act." Lisa said laughing at her nephew. "We are going to check your gameplay." She said picking up the PlayStation 4 controller.

"Poor boy..." Rachel said. "...you should have just went back down to the basement." She said as she joined Lisa watching the fortnite replay.

Samuel kinda had a feeling he was being played by his Aunt Lisa. He knew that some of what she said was true. He felt the same way sometimes.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Samuel was squirming around wearing a white dress and nude pantyhose on his aunt's bed struggling to get out of the ropes she tied him up on. He thought it was not a good idea to struggle to get free while she is there watching his fortnite replays. He hopes that she is not paying attention to him while he is struggling.

Samuel is having a hard time getting out because his Aunt Lisa and Rachel did a better job at tying him up. He is not paying that much attention to what they are saying. In fact they are ignoring him. It would be such a surprise if he were to escape. His reward would probably be more bondage in a more strict hogtie

"I liked the way he capped that player with the shotgun." Lisa said as she looked at Samuel. "you got skills boy, I will give you that much."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel said. Untie me and I will show you.

"No, I like you where you are." Lisa said. "Wouldn't you agree, Rachel?"

"Oh yeah," Rachel agreed. "Bound and gagged and out of our way."

"Maybe we should show him how to polish our nails." Lisa said.

"That would be nice to have my nails done." Rachel said. "But we got to show him how not to make it look like a boy did it."

Don't worry, I will teach him how to do it good." Lisa said as she turned towards "Samuel would you like that Sam?" she said. "Learning how to polish nails."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel said no I wouldn't.

"Do you want to bet." Lisa said. "In the morning, I will ask you again." She said. "If you say no, I will leave you here wearing a diaper, only babys wear diapers, are you a baby."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel said not believing what he said. He said he would think about it.

"You're mean to your nephew." Rachel said.

"Yeah, well it is a new game I am playing with him." Lisa said. "It's called listen to your aunt or be humiliated."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel said this is humiliating enough.

"You don't know what is humiliating." Lisa said.

"Look at the time." Rachel said looking at her cellphone clock. "I got to go." She said as she got up. "Nice to meet you Samuel." She said. "You got mad fortnite skills."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph."Samuel said thanks I think.

"Let me walk you out." Lisa said getting up walking to the door. "Now don't you go nowhere." She said to her bound and gagged nephew.

Samuel didn't move he wanted to wait for his aunt to get back from walking her friend out. He saw his game play on the screen of the television. It's at a part where he takes out a skull trooper, he had a slither of health left. He had to run to the circle and build walls for a perimeter. He wrapped the bandage around for health, then built his shields back up. He made a door in the wall, then ran to loot a house. He wasn't paying attention at the time. he ran over a spike trap and Chloe disappeared into what looks like a hover bot.

"Well, well well." Lisa said as she walked back into her room. "Looks like you walked into a trap." She said. "Just like you did in real life."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel said as he realized she played with his emotions.

"Don't worry..." Lisa said as she sat beside him on the bed. "...I'll take care of you." She said as she started tickling him.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel started laughing through the gag while his Aunt tickled him.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Thanks Mary :D
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

The next day after Samuel's aunt Lisa had him wear a diaper and night gown before tying him up so he can sleep on the floor in her bedroom. She still made him wear a diaper with a long shirt. While she painted his finger nails with pink nail polish. Showing him how she wanted him to put nail polish on her finger nails. When she got done showing him the finger nails she painted his toe nails with pink nail polish, then after the polish dried. She had him polsh her nails. Samuel messed up twice, but she said that when Rachel comes over getting off from school he can paint her nails.

A couple of hours later Rachel arrives and goes to Lisa's room to check out Lisa's work on her Samuel's nails. She also checked out Samuel's work on Lisa's nails. She still said it looked like a boy did it.

"Samuel is going to do your nails." Lisa said to Rachel. "He'll do a better job, I think."

"He better." Rachel said staring at Samuel. "I am going to the movies with my boyfriend tonight."

"He asked you to the movies?" Lisa asked.

"No." Rachel said "but what he did for me today, maybe I should ask him." She said as Samuel started working on her nails.

"So what happened?" Lisa asked.

"I asked him to come with me to the club meeting." Rachel said as Samuel used pink nail polish to paint her nails

"Isn't that the club for girls only." Lisa said.

"He was so sweet." Rachel said. "that when he found out that he would be dressing like a girl he said 'oh Kay.'"

"Did he object?" Lisa asked.

"No." Rachel said as Samuel finished one hand. "He wanted to take the uniform home with him." She said as Samuel started on the nails on the other hand.

"Your boyfriend is a crossdresser." Lisa said. "Just like my nephew."

"I am not a crossdresser!"Samuel exclaimed painting Rachel's nails.

"Strange you looked like one yesterday." Rachel said. Samuel finished the hand he was working on and started to paint Rachel's toes. "Anyway after my nails dry I'm going to call and ask him."

"You do know he has a twin brother." Lisa said. "Do you have a way to tell them apart?"

"Finger print scanner on my cellphone." Rachel said. "Besides his brother has detention." Samuel started working on the other foot. "You taught your nephew to paint nails good Lisa."

"Thank you, Rachel." Lisa said. Samuel grunted and growled like he wanted to say he's the one doing the work.

After Samuel painted all ten of Rachel's nails. He got rewarded by being hogtied by his aunt. While Rachel made the call to her boyfriend.

Disclaimer: I really don't care about nail polish or painting color of nails, probably left out some junk, the characters probably do, but I don't.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Samuel heard Rachel get off the phone with her boyfriend. It was strange cause she didn't sound like she was on the phone with her boyfriend. After she got off the phone she went to go see a movie. Samuel guessed it was some chick flick. He fell asleep when she left.

The next day Samuel's aunt Lisa woke him up and untied him. Told him that he was going to a party with her and Rachel in the Blue dress she bought him. She also had a wig that Samuel could hear. Lisa said that she would not tell anyone that he is a boy at the party.

Samuel showered washing himself of the makeup. When he got done he put on beige pantyhose and a bra with pads, then he put on the blue dress. Lisa had to put makeup on his face so that no one could tell Sam was a boy. The wig went on his head and he looked like a doll. His aunt had him slip blue heels on his stockinged feet.

Samuel and his aunt went out the front door. His grandparents said goodbye to him as if he was still a boy. He was nervous about going out in public dressed like this with his aunt. But Lisa just took his hand and assured him that everything will be alright.

"I don't want to meet your friends as a girl." Samuel said to his Aunt Lisa. "I won't be able to return if I get discovered."

"Don't worry..." Lisa said. "...we probably won't stay long."

"I don't want to go at all." Samuel complained.

"Rachel needs to go get her uniform back from Josh." Lisa said as she smiled. "Would you rather be tied up while we go to this party."

"Okay Aunt Lisa." Samuel said. "I'll go with you."

"Thank you." Lisa said giving her nephew a hug. "Remember your my cousin."

Samuel saw a car pull up and Rachel's mother in the driver's seat with Rachel in the passenger seat. He opened the back door and got into the back seat with his aunt. They both put the seatbelts on then they went to Rachel's boyfriend's house party.

Ten minutes later Samuel was at the party getting out of the car. He notices that most of the boys were staring at him.he wonders if they can see through him. He took notice that some of the girls were looking at him too with a look on thier faces.

"Lisa," Samuel said a little nervous to his aunt. "Why are people staring at me?"

"Well cousin..." Lisa said. "The boys are looking at you because you're beautiful and the girls are looking at you because they are jealous." She said as she tried to comfort him again. "Show no fear."

"You girls have a good time." Rachel's mother said.

"Thanks Mom..." Rachel said. "...I'll call you when we are ready to leave." She said as she joins Lisa and Samuel, then her mom drives off. " So let's go find Josh." They walk to the house past all the kids, Rachel sees Matt Josh's twin brother. " Hello Matt..." She said. "...where's Josh?"

"He's bound to be here somewhere." Matt said to Rachel as he notices Samuel. "Hello, who have we here." Sounding like Billy D Williams from star wars empire strikes back.

"This is my cousin, Sam." Lisa said. "She's a little shy."

"Oh that's okay..." Matt said grabbing Sam's hand and kissing it. "...I won't bite." He said still holding Samuel's hand. "You want to dance?"

"Of course she does." Lisa said looking at her nephew. "Don't you Sam?"

"Yeah sure." Samuel said nervously as Matt pulled him to the dance floor in the den. Samuel looked at his aunt mouthing the words what am I doing.

"Have fun cousin." Lisa said as she smiled at her nephew.

" Let's go find Josh." Samuel heard Rachel say as Matt took Samuel to the dance floor.

"So should I change to a slow song?" Matt asked the song was a fast beat hip hop song.

"What?" Samuel asked Matt, because he wasn't paying attention to the question and he couldn't hear it.

"Should I switch songs, so we can dance to slow song?" Matt asked again over the music.

"No, this is fine." Samuel said, but the music slowed down anyway.

"What do you know." Matt said as he put his hands on Samuel's hips. "The song changed anyway."

"Lucky, I guess." Samuel said as he placed his hands on Matt's shoulders, letting him lead the sway.

Samuel danced with Matt to a slow song that seems to never end. He became nervous that his aunt left him with this boy. He needs to okay along so no one discovers that he is a boy. He kept his eyes steady looking into Matt's eyes letting him lead the motion of the dance.

"I like you a lot and I just met you." Matt said as he moved his right hand to grab Samuel left butt cheek.

"How long is this song?" Samuel asked as he removed Matt's hand.

"As long as I want it to be." Matt said as he moved in to kiss Samuel on his lips.

"That's it." Samuel said pushing Matt away. "Do you always come on this strong.

"Only to girls I like." Matt said as he moved in to continue the dance with Samuel.

"I got to get some air." Samuel said. "Can I go in the back yard?"

"Sure..." Matt said. "...I'll walk you out." He said taking Samuel's hand and walking out to the backyard.

When they got outside in the back yard Samuel saw a big yard with a weird looking shed with hearts all over it. Strange that a shed should look like that. He stood breathing the fresh air and looking at the sky.

"So you ready to go back in?" Matt asked.

"What is the rush?" Samuel asked Matt. "You can go back in, it's a little stuffy in there."

"How about I put a slow song on my cellphone, so we can dance out here." Matt said as he glanced at the shed.

"You really want to dance with me." Samuel said not mentioning that Matt glanced at the shed.

"Like I said before, I like you." Matt said as he glanced at the shed again.

"What is so special about the shed?" Samuel got curious as to why Matt was glancing at the shed. "I mean it looks like a woman uses the shed for something."

"Yeah, it's my mom's she shed." Matt said. "She uses it to relax." He said looking at the shed again. "To get out of the house."

"Oh." Samuel said as he turned to look at the shed again.

"Sorry I can't show you inside my mom won't let us in." Matt said. "That is why it's locked." Just then Samuel's aunt Lisa and Rachel walked out in the back yard.

"Where is he?" Rachel asked.

"Who are you talking about?" Matt replied.

"You know damn well who I am talking about..." Rachel said. "...Josh, where is he?" Rachel said staring at Matt. "I need that uniform I let him borrow."

"Oh, now I remember he went to go pick it up from getting it dry cleaned." Matt said. "You can wait for him to get home." Samuel turned around to see Matt doing a minor twitch on his finger, probably a tell that he is lying.

"Whatever..." Rachel said. "...this is a lame party anyway." She said as she walked away. "Come on girls, let's go."

"Come on Sam." Lisa said to her nephew. "Let's go, I told you we weren't going to be here long."

"Okay, cousin." Samuel said as he looked at Matt who has a mixture of emotions on his face, almost as he is relieved about something as Matt looks at the shed, then looks at Samuel.

"So do you want to go out sometime?" Matt asked him.

"She'll think about it." Lisa said grabbing Samuel hand and leading him outside to wait for Rachel's Mom.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Samuel walked into his aunt's room wearing the blue dress and beige pantyhose returning from the party and immediately had his arms were behind his back and his wrists were being tied by his aunt Lisa. Rachael tied his ankles, then the two girls lead him to the bed and laid him down to connect the rope around his wrists to the rope around his ankles. After that Lisa placed a ball gag in his mouth and buckled the strap behind his head.

"How dare you become the center of attention at that party." Rachael started yelling at Samuel, then spanking his hosed bottom. "I was supposed to get all the attention."

"If Josh was there she would have." Lisa commented. "He was not there."

"How dare he not attend a party at his house." Rachael said. "He invited me there and his brother gave me a lame excuse." She said as she spanked Samuel harder and harder. "Do you have a belt?" She asked Lisa.

"Yeah but..." Lisa said. "...don't you think you're being to harsh with him." She said handing Rachael the belt.

"Your nephew will bare the blunt of the punishment, I can't give Josh." Rachael said as she spanked Samuel several times to the point tears came out of his eyes.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel tried to say he knew where Josh was but they couldn't understand him. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He tried not to cry.

"Shut up." Rachael said to Samuel. "You boys are all alike." She said spanking him more forcing him to cry with the ball gag in his mouth. "You can keep it to yourself."

"I think he was trying to say something about Josh." Lisa said looking at her nephew crying. "I think, I should take the gag out."

"No leave it where it is." Rachael said. "I don't care about anything he has to say."

"Your jealous..." Lisa said. "...of my nephew."She said looking at Sam. "He wasn't intending to get any attention at the party."

"Intent or not." Rachael said. "I should have gotten the attention." she said looking at Lisa. "You made him that way."

"Hey I did the best I could." Lisa said. "I didn't know that you wanted to be the center of attention at the party." She looked at Samuel. "We were there for like ten minutes."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Samuel said it felt like a lifetime.

"Oh, shut up." Lisa said talking to Samuel. "I won't let you abuse my nephew anymore." She said staring at Rachael.

"Well looky here." Rachael said looking at Samuel. "Your auntie really does care about you." She said looking at the PlayStation. "Let's play fortnite."

"Fine." Lisa said as she turned on her PlayStation 4.

Samuel just laid there waiting for the sting of the butt whipping he received at the angry Rachael who obviously doesn't care that her boyfriend was in the shed.
SNAFU
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still going well. I like how you've paired the two stories together, makes for an interesting read
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago Still going well. I like how you've paired the two stories together, makes for an interesting read
Thanks dude, I wasn't sure if anyone liked the crossovers, someone said no one would like it, but I did it anyway.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

The next day Samuel went to the mall dressed as a boy because his grand parents got involved Lisa confessed everything, he walked into video game store to see if there was any thing new that he wanted to get before his parents came to get him.

Samuel sees Matt and his with his brother, who does not recognize him, but his brother Josh spots him.

Josh comes over to tall to Samuel

"So your Lisa's nephew." Josh said to Samuel. "Don't worry my brother doesn't like lesbians."

"lesbians." Samuel said confused then he realized that he was at the party. "so you were in the shed."

"HA ha, you're smarter than I thought." Josh said. "let's be friends."

"my parents are coming to get me because of my aunts abuse towards me, but I can give you my gamer tag and we can play fortnite." Samuel said.

"okay that's cool." Josh said exchanging the information and catching up with his brother.

After looking at the video game selection Samuel went back to his grandparents house to wait for his parents.
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic