TUG Party Stories (new story added 10/7/18) (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

TUG Party Stories (new story added 10/7/18) (m/f)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Sequel to:
http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... p=6636#top
It’s a series of short stories based around Rich and the girls. Enjoy!)

Story 1: Becky

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I opened the door to see Becky, wearing black tights, a dark blue t-shirt and sandles. She was holding a few books.

"Can I come in?" She asked.
"Sure. How are you?"
"Not great," she told me as she sat down on my bed. "I'm having trouble with my chemistry homework. I can't get these equations balanced."
"So, you want me to help you?"
"Can you? I need to get this homework done. Mr. Maurice is grading this tomorrow. And my mom will kill me if I don’t do it right!”

I thought for a minute. Then I came up with an idea to make us both happy.

“Okay,” I told her, “I’ll help you with it. I’ll even do it for you.”
“Really? You will?”
“Only if...”
“If what?”
“If, while I do it, you have to be tied up.”

Becky smiled and quickly said, “Okay, deal. Make me all helpless!”

I grabbed the materials I keep under the bed for whenever I tie Katie up and told her to get a chair from the kitchen. When she did, I sat her down and got to work.

First, I placed a pair of woolen socks over each hand. (“to keep the knots free from your fingers” I told her.) I had her place her arms on the chair’s armrests. I used two pieces of rope to tie her wrists to the armrest. I used two more pieces to secure her elbows to the armrest. Next, I used a long scarf to tie her waist to the back of the chair. Two more were used to tie her shoulders down and hold her lap to the seat. She tried struggling, but she couldn’t move.

“I can’t seem to move a muscle. But I can still move my legs around.”
“I’m gonna get on that right now.” I told her. I grabbed two bandana (one red, one blue) and used them to secure her ankles to the legs (red on right, blue on left) and used two more to tie her ankles to secure her knees (black on right, white on left). She tried moving her legs, but found that she couldn’t.

“Much better.” She said.
“Great. Now, let me get to work.” I turned to go to work, but she called my name.

“You know, I might ask you some annoying questions, so...”

I took the hint and grabbed a red nerf ball, shoved it in her mouth and tied a grey wool scarf over her mouth. She tried yelling, but she was heavily muffled.

“Blindfold?” I asked her. She nodded. I grabbed the pillowcase off my pillow and placed it over her head.

“Is this good?” I asked her. She struggled for a minute before nodding. Satisfied, I sat down and started her work, happy that I was able to satisfy both of us.
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Start
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
jocastacicely95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocastacicely95 »

It works out.
Don't call me an asshole.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Maddy:

(First, a series of texts between Rich and Maddy):

Maddy: Hey dork, need ur help
Rich: sure. What’s up?
M: Well, u know that escape act that I’m doing for the talent show w/the two girls from the track team, Peyton and Billie?
R: Yea
M: Well, we need practice and don’t have anyone to tie us up. So...
R: U want me to tie u up?
M: can u pls?
R: what’s in it 4 me?
M: 1. I might forgive you for tying that sock over my nose
2. U get to ogle at three smoking babes tied up AND wearing leotards.
R: deal! When do we start?
M: tomorrow at 6. At my house

(Now, let’s get on w/the story!)

I walked to Maddy’s door, ready to help. I rang the doorbell. Moments later, Peyton (long blonde hair tied in a ponytail wearing a green leotard) and Billie (brunette with long hair tied in a bun wearing a blue leotard) answered the door.

“Hi, you must be Rich,” greeted Peyton. “Come in. Maddy’s getting changed into her outfit.” As I walked in, the two grabbed my hands and guided me to the couch.

After they sat me down, Billie said, “You know, we’ve heard about your...skills.”
“What skills?” I asked.
“Don’t act dumb,” Peyton told me. “We know about what you’ve done to Maddie.”
“What are you talking about?”
“We’re talking about how you’ve tortured Maddie at that ‘party’ you threw.”
“She told you about that?”
“Yep. She told about how you blocked off her fingers, hogtied her, tickled her and tied that stinky sock over her nose.”
“So?”
“So,” Billie said, “we want your help with...” Billie and Peyton whispered their plan to me.

After they told me what to do, Maddy came down shortly after wearing a red leotard and carrying a bag.

“Ready to have some fun, dork?” She asked as she placed the bag down on the floor. Inside the bag was: tons of rope, three black sleep masks, three nerf balls (one red, one blue and one green) and three rolls of vet wrap (one roll red, one blue and one green).

“We already figured out how we want to be tied from tying up each other,” Peyton told me, “we just need you to follow our directions. Ready to help, handsome?” she asked, causing me to blush. When I confirmed that I was, we got started.

First, they had me place the sleep masks over their eyes (“it’ll be harder for us to work together to escape if we can’t see” Billie explained to me). When Maddy’s sleep mask went on, Peyton lifted hers up to wink at me. I nodded, took off my shoes and socks and placed my socks over her hands.

“What are you doing?” Maddy asked.
“Oh, Billie and I decided that we should have socks placed over our hands. It’ll make the escape even harder.” Peyton explained.
“Are you sure about this?”
“Sure. Besides, this prevents rope marks.”
“Okay...” Maddy said reluctantly.

Next, I went to work with the ropes. I tied Maddy’s wrists and elbows behind her back. Next, I wrapped rope around her waist and chest, pinning her arms down. Finally, I tied up her knees and ankles. Maddy struggled, but found the ropes to be too tight. I repeated the process on the other two girls. They too struggled, but found that to be difficult as well.”

“This is gonna be really fun to escape from.” Billie told me.
“Now to make sure we can’t use our teeth. Rich, there are three nerf balls. Put one in each of our mouths, then use the vet wrap to place around our mouths so we can’t spit it out.” Maddie instructed.

I picked up the three balls. I used the ball that was the same color as the girl’s leotard to stuff their mouth and then used the same color vet wrap to tie over the girl’s mouths. They demonstrated the effectiveness of their gags by making “mmph” noises.

“Okay girls, you can start escaping...now!”

TBC
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 2:

The girls started madly struggling. Maddy was having an especially hard time escaping with the socks over her hands. The other two girls, however, were working like a well-oiled machine. They slowly crawled towards each other and maneuvered themselves so that Peyton’s face was facing Billie’s hands. Billie’s fingers found Peyton’s sleep mask and pulled it off. With her sight restored, Peyton and Billie switched places and soon, Bille could see.

Next, the two girls moved so that they were back to back. They started picking at the wrist knots. Soon, Billie’s wrists were free. Minutes later, Peyton’s wrists were too. With their wrists free, it was easy to slip out of the ropes around their waists and chests. With their hands now in front, they pulled the vet wrap off their mouths and spit the nerf balls out.

Two minutes later, their legs and ankles were free. Peyton and Billie were free, but Maddy had barely made any progress on her bonds. The girls giggled at Maddie’s struggling. They lifted up her sleep mask to show her that they escaped.

“Hi Mads,” Peyton greeted her. “Look, we escaped!”

Maddy made some grunting noises that seemed to say, “what? How did you do that? Let me go?”
“You see, we kinda fibbed. See, Rich didn’t put socks on our hands. This way, Peyton and I could escape.” Billie explained.

Maddy’s grunts of confusion turned into grunts of anger. “What?! Why did you do this, Rich?! Let me go right now!” She seemed to say.
Billie guessed that Maddy asked for a motive because she replied, “you see, we aren’t happy that you broke the two track records that Peyton and I held.”
“So, we asked Rich here to help us enact some revenge on you.” Peyton said as she wrapped her am around me, causing my cheeks to turn pink again. “All we had to do was tell him that he could tie us up this weekend, and he agreed to help. But for now, let’s turn to you, Mads.”
“Do tell us, love...are you ticklish?” Billie asked. Maddy’s eyes widened and furiously shook her head.
“Weird, because Rich told us differently. Well, I guess that there’s only one way to find out.” Peyton said, wiggling her fingers.

We spent the next hour running our fingers all around Maddy’s body, including her stomach, neck, armpits and especially her feet. I knew that there’d be hell to pay once she got free, but for now, I was having a ball torturing the athlete. And I would even get the chance to tie up two other beautiful girls.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Luan:

It was a hot summer afternoon. I decided to go in the pool and invited Luan over. She opened the door and I saw her, and she looked stunning; she wore a yellow bikini, matching bottom and black flip flops. She giggled as she caught me staring at her attire.

“Like what you see, Rich?” Luan asked with a giggle.
“Uh, I-“
“Aww, you’re babbling. Is you seeing me in a bikini enough to leave you speechless?”
“Um, uh-I mean-“
“And are you blushing?”
“Please stop, Luan!” I begged her, trying not to blush as hard as I was.

While she was teasing me, I didn’t notice that the clouds were rolling in. Soon enough, it was raining.

“Aww. It’s raining,” Luan pouted. “What do we do now?”
“Um, we could watch tv.”
“Or...remember when you tied me up for your little...’party’?”
“Yea...”
“Well, you seemed to have fun with it. Especially when you rubbed that itching powder alllll over me-“
“Luan!”
She giggled. “So, how about you tie me up? It’ll be fun for both of us.”

Even though I was annoyed at her for getting me so flustered, I still thought that it’d be fun. I got the materials and got started.

As I was hogtying her, she kept going after me. “You know, now that I’m all tied up...”
“Yea.”
“I’m totally stuck. Can’t do anything at all.”
“Uh-huh.”
“So, you can do anything you wanted to me, and I couldn’t stop you.”
“Luan...” I warned her
“For example, if you wanted to, you could-mmph!”

I couldn’t stand her teasing anymore. So, I shoved a bandana in her mouth and placed several pieces of tape over her mouth. She kept trying to tease me, but she couldn’t get any words out.

I took off her flip-flops and said, “Know what, you can’t stop me if I do this.” With that, I tickled her feet for 15 minutes, all while she screamed in laughter. After I was done, she started to say something. It sounded important, so I removed her gag.

“Rich untie me. I need to do something important,” she told me.
“What do you have to do?” I asked her, slightly concerned.
“Untie me!” She shouted.

Afraid, I untied her as quickly as possible. When she stood up, I asked her, “what do you need to do?”

Without a word, she walked up to me and...poked my nose.

“Boop” she said with a giggle. “Love you, Rich.”
“That’s why you wanted to be untied? To boop my nose?!”
“Yep. Got you good, suckah!”

I was about to tackle her, retie her and tickle her for even longer when I saw that the sun was back out. I came up with another way of punishing her. I picked her up in a fireman’s carry and started walking towards the pool.

“Put me down! What are you doing?” Luan asked with a scream.
“Doing whatever I want to you.”
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Sasha:

(A series of texts)

Sasha: Rich! I need your help!
Rich: Sure. W/what?
S: Well, it’s about the play we’re doing in school.
S: My character, a secretary, gets taken hostage by a corporate saboteur.
S: Well...I can't exactly tie myself up...
R: You want me to tie u up?
S: Pls???
R: Well...I guess I could...
S: Yay! I’m coming over right now! See you in a few!

The weird thing is, we weren’t doing a play in school, so I had no idea what she was talking about. But, the opportunity to tie Sasha up was too good to pass up, so I decided to just go with it.

Five minutes later, the doorbell rang. I was stunned by Sasha’s outfit: a white blouse, black pencil skirt, and black high heels.

She twirled around, showing her outfit off. “Like what you see, Rich?” Sasha asked with a smile.
“Yea...you look...amazing...”
“I knew you’d like it!” she exclaimed. “Now then, I have the script here. You just need to tie me, read the lines and watch to see if my reactions are good, got it...handsome?”
“Sure.”

While I finished tying her up (rope around her wrists, elbows, waist, shoulders, knees and ankles), she said, “You know, Rich, you could kidnap me anytime.”
“Aww, thank you. Now, it’s time to shut my hostage up. Any last words?”
“Nope. Just good luck and read the lines.”

I balled up a cloth, shoved it in her mouth and taped over her mouth. She mmphed a bit while looking at me, winking at me. With her shut up, I read through the scene. She acted scared whenever the script told me to be scary, but every other time, she was looking at me with...those eyes. When the scene was over, I ripped the tape off and threw the cloth to the side.

“How did I do, Rich?”
“Great. Too bad the school isn’t doing a play right now and you made this entire play up.”
“I was hoping you wouldn’t mention it.”
“So, why did you do this?”
“For fun.”
“We both know that what you just said is untrue. And I know how to get the answer out of you,” I said as I threw her shoes off and started tickling her.

“No-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-stop-HAHAHAHAHA-okay fine! HAHAHAHA-I’ll tell you!” I remove my fingers. “It’s just that...”
“What?”
“I like being tied up by you because...”
“Why?”
“I have a crush on you, okay?!”

I stood there, shocked. “What?”
“I like you. You’re kind, sweet, charming. You introduced me to being tied up. Now I can’t get enough of it! You got me hooked, Rich. And that was the best thing that’s happened to me!”
“...oh...”
“Say something, please?”

I was just shocked that she revealed this. I was always enamored by her beauty and how much life she brought to the stage. And the fact that she enjoyed being tied up was a huge bonus for me. So, I made up my mind on what I wanted to say. I knelt down and kissed her on the lips. She seemed shocked at first but decided to kiss back a few moments later.

I looked at her and said, "You know, I might take you up on that offer to kidnap you anytime."

Sasha looked at me, her pupils nearly forming hearts, and replied, "I'd like that a lot."
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

Nice to see this anthology get an update. I like the burgeoning relationship with Sasha and anticipate seeing how it develops.

Following the pattern laid out, it would seem that Katie will be the next one featured. From what I remember, Richie has an amicable relationship with his sister, which I appreciate.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Katie:

I was in my room on my phone. I was trying to stay out of my sister’s way; she and Becky were having a sleepover in the living room. I was busy playing Fortnite on my phone when I heard a shout from the living room.

“Rich! Come in here!” Katie shouted.

I walked to the living room where Katie and Becky were sitting there in her pajamas. There was a pile of ropes, a roll of blue tape and a few cloths on the floor.

“Rich, Becky and I were thinking, and...we want you to help us with something.”
“What?”
“We want you you tie us together,” Becky explained.
“Alright. Back to back?”
“Nope! We want to be tied belly to belly!”
“What?”
“We want to be tied so that it’s like we’re giving each other a hug. That way, we’re nice and close together!” Katie explained.
“Uh...ok...”

First, I had the two kneel down so that I could tie their legs. After tying their ankles together, I took the tape and used it to frogtie their knees. Now, they couldn’t stand up.

Since they’d be face to face, I told them to gag themselves before it’d be too hard to. They each stuffed a bandana in their mouth and placed several strips of tape over their mouths.

They then got in position, wrapping their arms around each the other’s waist. I wrapped tape from their elbows to the tips of their hands.

“Is this ok?” I asked. They both nodded. “How long should I keep you like this?” I asked. “Katie, blink for how many hours.”

She blinked twice.

“Okay. See you later, girls,” I said as I walked out, listening to them try to say goodbye. When I arrived back in my room, I was greeted with a message on my phone that read:

”Hiiii cutie! Peyton and Billie here! We wanted to first thank you for your help getting back at Maddie last week. You are such a master of tying, not to mention to tickling ;)

If you recall, we promised that if you helped us out, we'd let you tie us up. Well, we’re free tomorrow afternoon at 1. If you want to come over and show off your skills again, message us back so we can give you Peyton’s address!
Xoxo

I smiled and immediately started to write up a return message. That night, I was barely able to sleep, thinking about tying those two gorgeous women...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic