Daphne Blake: Babysitter (m/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Daphne Blake: Babysitter (m/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

We see a classic scene: Daphne Blake, mystery solving extrodinare, had her hands pinned to her side and wrapped with rope. Her ankles were also lashed together and her own green scarf was used to gag her. She looked around, mmphing into her gag.

The guy who binded her entered the scene. “Is something wrong, Ms. Blake?” he asked.

With a few shakes of her head, the scarf that was OTM gagging her fell around her neck. “This is way too simple, Flynn!”

We zoom out of the scene to see that this isn’t some abandoned warehouse nor a “haunted” mansion. Rather, it’s the inside of a middle-class house, specifically, it’s living room.

You see, Daphne was at this dwelling to babysit twelve year-old Flynn, whose parents were out at some opera. Daphne didn’t plan on babysitting today; she had just spent the day investigating the reports of a water monster (think Hydro Man from Marvel Comics) haunting a car wash. After solving the mystery (spoiler alert: it was a guy in a suit), she expected to just go home and relax.

However, one of her friends, Kathy Santoni, called and begged her to watch her brother while she snuck out to some party. Since all of her friends were busy (Fred was picking up a supply of nets, Scooby and Shaggy were at, surprise surprise, some resteraunt and Velma was studying), Daphne figured that she might as well take the job because A) The brother would probably be easier to deal with than any “monster” and B) Kathy promised to give Daphne her designer handbag in exchange for this service. Anyway, Daphne arrived, and in some way or another, she wound up tied up.

(Now that you’re all aware of the current situation’s context, we now return to the conversation at hand:)

“‘Simple’? What do you mean?”

To demonstrate what she meant, Daphne sat up from the ottoman she was sat upon and started to shake. Within a few shakes, the ropes around her fell to the floor.

“See? That was way too easy! Were you even trying to secure me?”
“Yea...I mean...”
“What?”
“Well, I didn’t want to make it too hard. Like, what if something bad happened while you were tied?”

Daphne smiled warmly and patted his head. “Aww, that’s so sweet of you, Flynn. But I have my doubts anything bad’ll happen here. And if something does, it’ll have to deal with me, a monster-catching redhead!”
“But aren't the monsters 99.9% of the time random guys?”
“Well, yea, but that doesn’t matter. You’re going to tie me up, Flynn. But if you’re gonna do, you’re gonna do it right. Do you know how to tie proper knots?” Flynn shook his head.

“That’s alright. Hmm...do you have duct tape?” He nodded.

“Great. Go get the roll...oh, and a pair of socks?”

Though confused about the request for socks, he did what he was told. When he returned, Daphne had carried in a chair from the kitchen and sat down in it.

“Why the socks?” Flynn asked.
“They’re for my hands,” Daphne explained as she grabbed the white socks and pulled them over her hands. “This way, the tape won’t rip my skin off when it gets peeled off later.” Daphne sat back in the chair and placed her hands behind the back of the chair. “Do your worst, Flynn.”
“Are you sure?”
“Absolutely! Make me one with this chair!”

(10 minutes later)

“Now this is more like it!”

Daphne was now effectively secured to the chair. Her wrist and elbows were tied together behind her. Her waist, lap and shoulders were tied down to the chair. Her ankles and knees were secured to the chair legs.

“Is this secure enough?” Flynn asked.

Daphne checked by moving around, but found that she could barely move. “Yep. This is way better than before!”
“Great! Now, all that’s left is the gag.”

Flynn grabbed Daphne’s scarf and started tying it around Daphne’s mouth, but Daphne shook her head away.

“What’s wrong?”
“You can’t gag me like that. I could easily speak through it.”
“But what if-“
“I told you, Flynn, I’ll be fine! Now, what I need you to do is grab something to stuff my mouth with so I can’t scream.”

Flynn ran into the kitchen and returned a minute later with a yellow sponge. “Will this work?”
“Yep. Shove it in my mouth and tie my scarf between my teeth.”
“Okay, if you insist. What should I do after I’m done?”

Daphne thought. “Hmm...how about you leave me here to struggle.”
“Really?”
“Sure. I kinda need the escape practice. I get tied up A LOT, if you can believe it.”
“I can kinda believe it. Those guys always tie up the pretty damsels.”

Daphne blushed. “Aww, thank you! Anyway, you can just go up to your room and do whatever while I try to pull a Houdini. And if I can’t escape, can you free me in an hour?”
“Of course!” Flynn held the sponge up to her lips. “Any last words, Miss Blake?”
“Make a knot in my scarf and place the knot between my teeth. That way, I’m as quiet as a mouse.”
“Got it.”

He inserted the sponge into her mouth, grabbed her scarf, made a knot in it and inserted the knot between her teeth, keeping the sponge in. Daphne tried yelling, but barely any sound was audible.

“Is this good?” Daphne nodded. “Okay, I’ll leave you to try to get free. Good luck!”

As soon as he left, something bad happened. Even though she assured him that nothing would go wrong, something terrible happened. Something awful happened. Something terribly awful happened.

Daphne’s nose started to itch.

At first, it was tolerable. But it quickly turned less and less bareable. Soon, this itch was intolerable. Daphne realized that if she wanted to relive herself, she’d need to escape.

But this couldn’t be done; the tape held her too well. Maybe she could’ve picked the tape free with her fingernails, but the socks on her hands that provided her protection also provided her with the disability to use her fingers to pick the tape free. She tried calling out to Flynn, but she couldn’t say a word what with the sponge absorbing all of the sound she was producing.

”Grr! Why did I encourage him to tie me so tightly?! I’m such an idiot!” She glanced at the clock and found it to be 7:32, only 2 minutes removed from when Flynn left her.

”Oh boy...this is gonna be the longest 58 minutes of my life.”

The end
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great story!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, I knew Daphne loved bondage, that's why she always likes to get caught, by the bad guys. :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Oh the wonderful itching torture, second only to tickle torture.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic