TUG World (m/m,m/f exc):The Rock Prison Arch part 11 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

incredible, still just as exciting, this sequel
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Thanks you very much for the support.Here part 10.
Three months passed after the release of Claire and the things were going well in the Prison of The Rock

Like every morning Simon slowly get off Ethan's blindfold in a manner to shock him less than possibile.

Then he removed the cleave gag from the prisoner mouth replacing it with a simple peace of cloth cleaning the saliva.

After that there was a good massage for the prisoner shoulders.

"My feft eachf"moaned Ethan.

And then a good massage for his feet follow.

Ethan was wearing a straitkacket and was mummified as always,but the sarchophagus was no more used.

He was simply tied up feet and shoulders to the bench of the bed.

Finally Simon remove even the piece of cloth from Ethan's mouth allowing him to eat his breakfast being feed.

Ethan was in a bad mood that day:Simon feel it and asked him what was wrong."The breakfast isn't good,the knots and the bandages were too tight?Maybe you want the gag and the straitjacket a bit loose?"asked Simon

"Nope"answered Ethan."But I was thinking"he continued.
"I was thinking about your condition:you're a guard of this prison but due to the fact you serve me and take care of me you're in reality a prisoner like me."concluded
Ethan
"Well"answered Simon."I demand to be transferred to other mansions...and in any case I have no choice but to do this work...I need money"he concluded

"I have a lot of money hidden"answered Ethan."If you only will free me..."

But the answer of Simon was only to regag him: the meal was finished.

When Simon that night entered in his office He get a letter in his table:his demand of transferiment was rejected and even his demand of salarium increasing.

It was in that time that Simon understand it:they ticket him.They knew his need for money,so why they rejected his demand?Simple! To prevent him to get another mansioni,infact no one want to interact eith Ethan.Simon was effectively a prisoner.

An enormous quantity of thoughts filled Simon's head that night.

It was true that Ethan have a great sum of money?
It was true that his superior tricked him?
It was true ha was a prisoner?
And at the end will he help Ethan in his escape?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

So awesome
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Part 11
It seemed a day like others in the prison of The Rock.

Ethan was sleeping mummified as always with the straitjacket and a sturdy gag in his mouth with ropes that connected his shoulders and ankles to the bench of the bed.

When abruptly his sleep was interrupted:it was Simon.Maybe he was check the knots and the bandages as always but why awake him?

Incredibly Simon ungagged Ethan and began to free him by the bandages and by the straitjacket.

"Wht..."was about to say Ethan but Simon interrupted him:"There is no time for explanation,put that guard divise and follow me".

It was really true?They were really escape?

It was a dream?No!Simon instructed Ethan about the steps to made to prevent the activation of the alarm.

With a bit of fortune,thanks to Ethan's divise they passed unwear

Then they were almost outside,passing by the changing room of the guards.

In a locker there was a sleeping guard tied up and gagged:probably the guard Ethan wore the divise.

In that moment a guard entered in the room:He was Stuart,Simon's friend.

"What's happ..."he didn't have even the time to said anything that Ethan shot him with the peashooter.It was a common weapon to use in that period so the ex-prisoner could use it easily.

Then Stuart was immediately hogtied,gagged and put in a locker like his fellow comrade.

Then the duo get out from a window of the changing room to the outside.There was a chariot that transported food for guards and prisoners.

The two escapers hide themselves under the chariot hanging on it.

The boxes and their content were frisked by the guards as well as the chariot and the transporter but not the lower part
of the veichle.

When they were far away from the prison they simply left the taking and the chariot walked unaware without them.

"Now can you explain to me?"asked Ethan.

"Simply"answered Simon."My request to transfer was rejected:you are right they tricked me,I was a prisoner"

"So I acted pretending that my request was approved and then what they did?"continued Simon.

"My superiors went mad,after your attemp to suicide no one want to have to do with you,then they forced me to mantain that place.I heard them saying that with my ears".

"Now we have a bit of advantage...I hope You'll knew the desert because in hours they'll go to search us,also don't forget about the money"concluded Simon.

"Don't worry"answered Ethan."This desert is my home and they won't catch us!"the ex-prisoner continued.

"And don't worry,You'll take what you deserve"concluded Ethan.

Will they manage to escape?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

these two are really formidable lol
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

👍👍
SNAFU