The „adult store“ in Italy (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The „adult store“ in Italy (M/F)

Post by Natsu14 »

„WELL FINE, THEN WE WILL GO OUT WITHOUT YOU!!!“

Isabella yelled at her husband Thomas while she pulled on her sons arm.

„Finally some peace then“. He laughed and continued to watch his football matches.

Isabella and Thomas were married since 18 years and having their 15 year old son Matteo together .
Since the first time they met in a small hotel in Florence, they were totally in love with each other and were literally a dream couple.
The gorgeous italien woman married the german man and moved with him to Germany where they lived happily together. But since a couple of years, Thomas got more interested in his football teams and especially his football bets then his whole family and ignored his pretty black haired wife most of the time.
Of course Isabella tried a lot but nothing really worked out so far, he was not even interested in her body anymore and so she tried her last attempt with visiting the same hotel like 20 years ago to recover their once romantic days.

After a beautiful day on the beach and an even better dinner, Isabella prepared herself and wore her sexy white summer dress with some leg slit and matching white open high heels and some decent but perfect make up to make the best out of a 37 year old woman.
She was ready to go out to a walk with her little family and spend afterwards some quality time with her husband in the local bars. But like always, Thomas had to follow his bets and was not in the mood to leave his room to spend some time in a „distracting“ bar.

Furiously she left the room with Matteo and walked down the shopping streets.
While Matteo was busy in one of the arcade rooms she decided to move one street apart and smoke one of her cigarettes.
While moving around she mentioned one store with the sign “S*x Shop”.
Looking right, looking left she fastly entered the store.
Isabella and Thomas were used to use some pair of handcuffs on her a couple of years ago but since then she got never tied up again by him… unfortunately for her… since she always loved the feeling of being helpless in-front of her strong husband.

————————————————————————

“Buona sera señora, can I help you?” A man with long black hair and beard greeted her, while she was looking at the amount of handcuffs on the wall.

“O-Oh buona sera! W-Well I was looking for the handcuffs… but i wonder if you have something t-tighter than that as well?” She blushed while she was asking such questions. She thought that it shouldn’t be normal for a woman her age to be in such places and ask something like this, but she also felt so exited in the same moment.

“Of course, of course! I think I have something perfect for you!” he replied with the same calm and deep voice before he moved to his storage.
He had definitely something really attractive Isabella thought to herself while she waited alone in the adult store.

“Here señora, what do you think about this beautiful restrain here” he smiled while he places a black leather armbinder on the table.

“O-Oh wow…” she got big eyes and touched it carefully. The leather felt good in her hand.

“You think I could handle something like this, it looks pretty though…?”

Isabella looked at the woman on the packaging, having her arms pressed really tightly behind her back.

“It looks so straining and I will not be able to move just one inch with this one!” She blushed and got even more exited while she mentioned that points.

“You are right, it will be really challenge you señora, you want to look at something else?”

“N-No wa-wait…!”

The mysterious man laughed.

“I could make you an offer señora, how about you try it here on, before you decide to buy it and show it to your husband or boyfriend.
I could also show you first how it should be put on to don’t give you unnecessary pain.“

Isabella got immediately red as she imagined getting herself helplessly tied up by such a man but she was still carefully.
„That sounds not bad… but I don’t even know you…“

„First of all I am Luca… and of course I understand that, maybe you want to invite your partner first and we try it all together?“

The thoughts of her careless husband made Isabella furious again and so she forgot herself before she even realized it.
„Oh fuck him! Let’s try it now!“

-> Shortly after

„Mmhhm o-ooh ou!“ she whined and moaned around while Luca was standing closely behind her and pressing her arms between a tight armbinder.

„It’s done! Look at the mirror and tell me what you feel Isabella“ Luca lead her to the big mirror in the cabin.

She was not sure how she should reply when she saw a long legged, skinny, white skinned and black haired mature woman tied up in an armbinder inside the mirror.

„Mm-mmm it’s pretty tight but it’s not hurting, I really can’t move at all!“ she struggled lightly and grinned at herself.

„When I could be honest to you Isabella, you look gorgeous right now, your big dark eyes are matching perfectly to this armbinder and your visible long leg with that high heels are looking even more beautiful right now!“

Luca moved closer again on her and normally she should felt uncomfortable with that but the compliments and the attention of a man like Luca was too satisfying for her since she missed that for such a long time.
She yiked when Luca even started to caress her leg through the slit.

„Don’t forget that I’m married young man“ she grinned at him.

Luca took his hand immediately away.

„I didn’t told you to stop as well“ Isabella winked at him while she got red again.
She missed to be playful and flirty like this and just enjoyed her moment when her mobile rings.

„Oh shit! That must be my son, fastly undo me Luca! I totally forget him!“

„I’m sorry Señora I can’t do that right now, but I could help you with that.“ she grinned and grabs the phone of her purse and hold it against her ear.

„Mom!? Where are you?!!“ Matteo asked loudly through the phone.

Isabella, who was still strictly tied up, without any chance to undo herself, looked at Luca and bite her lip. She playfully struggled a couple of times before she replied back.

„M-Matteo my dear, I met one of my old friends in the next market and she invited me to visit her new home a couple street behind.
Please do me a favor and wait for me in the mm-mmmh Hotel Lobby. Is that possible?“ she moaned while Luca was still caressing her slender leg.

„Hmm fine then but be fast then and….“ Luca finished the call and placed the phone on the table.

„You are controlling how long I’m allowed to speak with the phone?“ she asked flirty.

„Well if you can free your arms you can call him back as much as you want“ Luca replied back with a dirty grin.

„Mmm-aaaahh it’s not possible, you got me tightly! I give up!“ Isabella groan as she struggles wildly around.

„I will make you another offer Isabella… when you can get free in the next 20 minutes I will you give you the armbinder and one gag and one leg restrain for free BUT if you don’t be able to do it, you will have to struggle another 20 minutes around but without your beautiful dress on. How does that sound, are we having a deal beautiful?“

End of part 1
———————————————————————————————————————-

I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the series :)
What are your expectations for the next part?
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice start
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

A nice story. I liked it! Write more :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

What will she do... (well, we can guess what she will do, otherwise it would be a very short story).
Please continue.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

charliesmith wrote: 11 months ago A nice story. I liked it! Write more :D
By any means! Continue!
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Despite the fact that she is married and should not agree to such a deal where she could end up stripped infront another man then her husband, Isabella was to exited about getting in such desperate situation. She couldn’t end it now… she didn’t had that much excitement and fun for years… she could never get such opportunity again…

„Grrr..mmm…aah… you will regret doing such losing business Luca!“ she groaned confidently while she struggled her strictly tied arms around.

Luca on the other hand just grinned while he was enjoying the wonderful show.
The mature mother give her best to slip her arms out of the armbinder and even tried to to use the help of the floor. Of course without success but to her bad luck her dress slipped and her white lace panties were clearly visible trough the slit.

„I wonder if your bra is matching to your as well Isabella, since I will see it in the next 10 minutes.”

“I don’t lose yet!!”

After a while Luca gets again behind Isabella and started to caress her slender legs again which caused Isabella to stop struggling.
She gulped as she realized that she lost and what will happen now…

“I’m sorry beautiful but I think the armbinder is the perfect toy you searched for, you will never be able to get our on your own.”

“I-I can’t get out on my own you say… that means I am completely helpless and I rely completely on y-you now!?” she stuttered as the words excited her even more and more.

“You are right beautiful and I think it’s time now to get my part of the deal”

“Well it’s not like I can stop you from getting it right” she smirked as she was looking at the floor with her blushed face.

“Good girl” Luca whispered.

Isabella shivered lightly as Lucas words were things she always wanted to hear from her husband, she always wanted to be treated like a real sub.

She moaned as she hears the zippers of her dress slowly moving down….

————————————————————————
In the hotel lobby:
“Man where is she?! It got already 1 hour!“ Matteo waited impatient in the hotel lobby.

He opened the app „find my“ to track where his mother is right now.
„Oh she is close… Maybe I should go towards her so she is not alone when she gets back…“

————————————————————————
Back at Isabella:

Now she was standing there, in her lace white panties and bra, matching white high heels and an leather armbinder behind her back preventing her from moving anywhere…
She prepared so much for her husband Thomas but she never appreciated her effort and now is there this man with long dark hair, in a random adult store in Italy, admiring her mature but beautiful body and given her the feeling of being wanted and sexy again.

„Well Isabella, this armbinder is made definitely for you! I hope this little try out convinced you to buy it“ Luca laughed

„You are doing this with all of your customers if they are unsure about buying?“ Isabella asked flirty

„Just with the pretty ones“ he smirked back

„So after my 20 minutes of struggling again you will untie me and this will be all over…?

Luca grabbed her tightly from behind which made her shiver again. He got close to her ear and whispered again

„Maybe I will forget the time and unfortunately it will be more then 20 minutes“

“B-But I can still see the watch on the wall”

Luca started to drive his hand around Isabella’s belly and hips.

“Well well you are right… that’s something I will handle immediately… and of course I don’t want you to ask me constantly about the time so I need to fix that as well.“

He pressed his hand over Isabella’s mouth which made her groan and moan in excitement.
Luca walked with her over to the blindfolded and gags where he grabbed the leather blindfold.

“That should help!”

“Mmmm~” Isabella moaned into the gag while she slowly looses her sight.

“And now open your mouth widely beautiful”

“No!” she reluctantly grins .

Luca spanked her ass which caused her to yikes and open her mouth widely.

“That’s a good girl!”

Isabella’s arousement got maximized as she is following orders and be called a good girl like she always wanted. Finally she got dominated by strong man like she wished earlier from her husband.

“Mmmmhhh~~” she moans loudly as big red ballgag was getting pressed between her big red lips. She felt the tight buckles on her cheeks and no matter how much she shaked her head, the gag didn’t move one inch.

“I can’t move my arms, I can’t speak, I cant see anything… I am so damn helpless right now” she thought to herself while she slowly started to struggle again as Luca let her walk freely around the store again.

Her heels were clicking on the floor as she was moving blindly forward and back not knowing how to react to such dream situation.
Her breasts were jiggling around as she wave her bound arms wildly around.

“I give you 10 more minutes to get rid at least from one of these toys beautiful… and if not I will have to tie your gorgeous legs and feet as well!…”

End of part 2
———————————————————————————————————————-

Thanks for the great comments on the story.
What are your expectations for the next part now? ;)
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

A very sexy story, thank you for sharing! And curious to find out what she'll tell her son when he finds her like this...

One little hint, you might want to edit part 1 to replace "señora" (Spanish) by "signora" (Italian).
U+101D3
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

A nice update! It has been very fun to read it. Good work!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic