The Thief and The Goblins (Multiple Goblins M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Thief and The Goblins (Multiple Goblins M/M)

Post by Terry »

Here is a little short story I have been experimenting with while using ChatGPT. I've added a little bit of my own parts also as well in between. I think it turned out okay.
------------------------------------

Anthony was no stranger to danger, having faced ferocious beasts, outsmarted cunning rivals, and dodged traps in his time as an adventurer and thief. But he had never encountered anything quite like the Goblin's Lair.

The lair was a labyrinth of twisting tunnels and shadowy chambers, teeming with goblins of all shapes and sizes. Anthony had heard rumours of the treasures hidden within its walls, but he had never expected to find so much wealth in one place.

As he crept through the tunnels, careful to avoid the goblins' watchful eyes, Anthony caught sight of a glimmering gemstone in the distance. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, and he knew he had to have it. Little did he know that it was the most sacred and protected treasure of the goblins.

He made his way towards the gemstone, avoiding traps and trickery along the way. But just as he reached out to grab it, he heard the unmistakable sound of goblin laughter.

"What have we here?" a gruff voice growled. "A sneaky little thief, come to steal our treasures?"

Anthony spun around to face the goblin leader, a wily creature named Zog. "I am not a thief," he protested, trying to sound convincing.
Zog snorted. "You are in our lair, surrounded by our treasures. What else would you be?"

Anthony tried to back away, but the goblins closed in on him. "I was just looking for a way out," he lied. "I didn't mean to disturb your home."
Zog's eyes narrowed. "Liar," he spat. "You are after the most sacred treasure of all. The gemstone."

Anthony tried to deny it, but Zog could see right through him. "You will pay for your greed," he snarled. "Take him!"

Anthony began to run with the goblins not far behind. The goblins chased him through the lair, their high-pitched cackles echoing off the walls. He dodged their grasping hands and darted through hidden passages, but they were always one step behind him.

Finally, he found himself in a dead end. The goblins surrounded him, jeering and taunting him. "You are trapped, human," Zog taunted. "There is no escape from the Goblin's Lair."

"Tie him up, Gag him," Zog ordered his goblin minions.

The goblins then pounced on him quickly like a pack of hungry wolves. They grabbed his arms and legs, holding him down with surprising strength despite their small size.

One of the goblins produced a thick rope, which he quickly wrapped around Anthony's wrists and tied with a tight knot before tying his arms to his chest. A second one worked on his legs. Another goblin produced a large piece of cloth, which he shoved into Anthony's mouth then wrapped some duct tape around securing the gag inside and making sure he could not spit it out.

Anthony struggled against the bindings, but the goblins were relentless. They tightened the ropes with such efficiency, making sure that he was completely immobilized.

As they lifted him up and carried him further into the lair, Anthony tried to struggle and wriggle free, but the knots held fast.

"Don't bother struggling human. You won't be able to escape," Zog sneered. "This is what happens to thieves who try to steal our sacred treasures."

Anthony was now really scared and nothing he could do would help him now.

As they threw him into the makeshift prison, the goblins gave one last cruel laugh before slamming the door shut. Anthony was left alone in the darkness, his body aching, and his spirit broken.

The bindings were so tight that he could hardly move a muscle. Anthony struggled relentlessly but the ropes held him firm, there was no way he was getting out of this one. He was trapped, helpless, and at the mercy of the goblins' whims. All he could do was wait and hope that someone would come to his rescue.

But in the Goblin's Lair, there were no heroes. Only greed, darkness, and the endless laughter of the goblins.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Great story. Really hope it continues
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Thanks, this is only a short story so there won't be a second part for this particular story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic