The Davidson Boys, Moms secret is out, conclusion added mm/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Loving this
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Beautiful Outfit :)
I totally agree. And beautiful text, too!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Masterfully executed, as always Bandit. I love the slow dawning realisation that the boys are tying susan just like her husband does, playing out over the story.

A really great piece of work.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all, and here, as if by the magic of willpower alone comes part nine.......

The Davidson Brothers, moms secret is out, part nine.

“Well Detective, that should make sure you stay right where you are”, the villainous Kaylum announced as he fastened the last knot.

“Mmmppp, mmmppp”, his mother moaned playfully still acting her part, as she tested the rope that now ran around her waist and the chairs strong unrelenting back.

“Mmmmmmpppppppphhhhhhhh”, she added, in fake frustration as she tried to move her wrists, only to discover they too had been included in the latest addition to her bondage. That they too were now bound to the chair.

“Mmmppp”, she enquired, puzzled by the way her youngest had begun to bind her ankles.

“It’s okay mom, I can still tie them nice and tight even though you’ve kept them crossed”, he stated, with a smile, slipping out of character once more.

“Wait let me see that, partner”, her eldest asked, not letting himself slip out of character.

“Oh yes, that’s perfect, allow me to get on with her thighs”, he added scooping up yet another length of soft white rope.

“Well, this is different”, Susan thought to herself as the boys worked in perfect union. “But it feels kind of nice, she had to admit, even in silently. “Oh if only it was Carl”, her mind wished, “he’s so good at caressing and soothing”, it added.

“There we go Detective Davidson, that should hold you in place for an hour or three”, Kaylum stated proudly, breaking his mother’s little daydream.
7F9E8110-8521-4030-8743-A76B4D6CF61B.jpeg
5624542A-8842-4771-AF7B-09B4E7562BB1.jpeg
“Now don’t you go running away”, Michael half teased, half stated from behind the façade of his villainous character.

“Try and get free mom, we’ll come check on you from time to time”, Kaylum added with a smile while turning to leave.

“Yeah right like I’m getting out of here without the help of a dashing, handsome hero”, she thought as she drifted backing to her daydream………………
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

delightful reading, again. Great series.
(Loving the 2nd pic!)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really loving the slow build of this story and the interaction of the characters. They feel like genuine family, playing a game. Kudos to you.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the step by step Story telling :)
Last edited by Caesar73 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing work!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well, once again thank you all for commenting, and for all you others for taking the time to read my little tale. Here’s hoping you enjoy the conclusion and who knows, if there’s enough interest maybe the boys and Susan will return for one more tale.......

The Davidson Brothers, moms secret is out, the conclusion.

“Now what are those to mischief makers up to”, Susan thought to herself as she heard the boys moving around in the kitchen.

Taking a break in her futile attempts to break free and escape from her sons well tied ropes she listened.

“Was that the back door opening”, she pondered upon hearing the tell tale squeaky hinge.

“What on earth are they whispering about”, she wondered while glancing at the clock on the mantle piece.

“4.30, well it won’t be long now”, she told herself, while slowly, gently returning to simply squirming in her ropes. Loving how they felt.

“You know I could seriously get used to this”, she considered silently. “Bound and gagged by the boys while they do the chores”, win, win in my book”, she acknowledged inwardly.

“Oh here they come, right on cue”, Susan thought as she smiled past the big red ball still buckled effectively in her mouth.

Lowering her head in fake submission, she didn’t see the boys walking in.

“So Mr Evil, did we do a suitable job of detaining Detective Davidson”, she heard Kaylum ask, assuming he was simply playing out the final stages of their little game.

“Oh yes my devils in training, you’ve earned your reward today”, came the reply from an all to familiar voice.

“Mmmmppppphhhhh”, she squealed, upon looking up, to find Carl standing there with a devilish grin upon his face.
3BCA6502-DAD4-477C-9E68-2FC98CFF2F3C.jpeg
“Mmmmm, hhhmmmm, yyyoouuuthhhhh”, she yelled, at the boys, at her husband. But all they did was laugh.

“Well, I think it’s safe to say to did an excellent job of detaining the troublesome Mrs Davidson”, the boys father acknowledged in a gleeful tone, clearly relishing his wife’s shock, and the boys handy work.

“And so you shall have your rewards”, he added, producing the latest computer game the boys had been saving their pocket money to buy.

“As will Mrs Davidson”, he added with a smile as he stepped forward and ran his hand up Susan’s securely bound thigh.

“Yay, gee, thanks Mr Evil Doer”, Michael responded excitedly, as Kaylum took hold of the game.

“Uuuugggghhhh”, the boys chimed in unison as they watched their dads action, and saw their moms reaction.

“Those devious little so and so’s”, Susan thought, even though she couldn’t really be mad with either of them, as Carl’s touch felt so good, and she felt so warm inside.

“But now, I think you’d both best get ready for your sleepover at Nigel’s”, she heard Carl suggest.

“After all, I have a nosy Detective to take care of”, he added, stepping up close behind his helpless wife.

“And you know what that means, don’t you”, he whispered in her ear, as the boys turned and ran to their rooms………….

The end.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Excellent job! Thanks for posting!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine conclusion!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both and a simple question to all. Would you like a sequel
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

A perfect conclusion to delightful tale. Thank you for posting this brilliant and fun story.

I for one would love to see more.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was great! It was a fun read, and the accompanying pictures weren’t hard on the eyes either 😉 I wouldn’t mind seeing more adventures from these characters. Thanks for writing!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story from start to finish. Top notch stuff.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for you words of support, and letting me know how much you enjoyed this little tale.

And you’ll be pleased to know, another chapter from the adventures Davidson Brothers and their mom Susan has begun to form in my mind, so as the saying goes “watch this space”.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sounds good to me, [mention]Bandit666[/mention] !! :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great ending
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks, hope you’re enjoying the sequel as well :)
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great job! enjoyed it so much!
Hope i had somebody at home to tie me up that tight! :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m glad you liked and enjoyed my little tale. And hope the sequel is enjoyable too
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I finally finished this reading this tale. I suspected something like the ending you gave the story (although it was not that predictable, no worries), it is just my writers mind looking at options. Good read, thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great mom in bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic