Miranda F/MM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Miranda F/MM

Post by Boocola »

Tracy wakes up opening his eyes wondering where has the time has gone. It has been five years since he met Miranda. Miranda sends him these packets of smoothie mix she wants him to drink. She sent his twin sister Stacy instructed him to drink one every day. That is what he has been doing since.He has been trying to build muscle, but something has been preventing him.

Tracy still can't believe that his sister married one of the boys that made fun of him in high school. He has to see Adam every time Stacey delivers more of the smoothie mix and his brother in law keeps making fun of him in front of his sister. It's almost time for another delivery.

Tracy gets out of bed to look in the mirror at his girlish figure. "What is happening?" He asks himself as he grabs blue jeans and black white shirt. As he's getting dressed there is a knock on the door of his apartment. He puts on the clothes and goes to the door. The knocks kept getting harder and more rapid "Alright, Alright, I'm coming." He said as he opens the door to see his sister's husband Adam holding a plastic bag. "Oh Adam, where's Stacey?" He asked.

"You girlie dork." Adam said. "She has the the car running, while I deliver your meds." He says as he tosses the plastic bag at Tracy. "Dork."

Tracy tried catching the bag as it hit his chest and and fell to the carpet. "You could have just handed it to me." He said to his brother in law as he bent down to pick it up.

"Fumble." Adam said as he watched Tracy get up. "You would make a horrible running back." He said. "You're lucky I don't hit girls or I would give you a knockle sandwich." He said.

"How's college football Adam." Tracy said. "You can't join the national football league with a broken knee."

Adam reached in grabbed Tracy by the throat and pulled step in. "Listen dork." He said putting his fist in front of Tracey's face. "Say that one more time and I'll rearrange your pretty boy face."

Tracy felt Adam's hand squeezing. "Sorry." He said barely breathing as he heard a horn honking.

"No you're not." Adam said as he pushed Tracey to the ground. "Fucking dork." He said one final insult as he walks away.

Tracy got up rubbing his throat. As he goes to close the door the woman living in the next apartment opens her door. He thinks she looks like wrestler he saw once named Tory Vic. She is wearing a yellow dress with nude pantyhose and yellow heels. "Hi." He heard the woman say.

"Hello." Tracy said back.

"You have to start standing to that guy or he's going to keep doing that to you." The woman in the yellow dress said. "My name is Tory Vic, What's yours?"

"I.. I'm... I'm Tracey." Tracy said with a studder.

"I am sure you are." Tory Vic said with a smile. "I got to go do something." She said as she locked her door. "Maybe we can hang out."

"Yeah." Tracy said as a stupid question popped in his head. "Why don't you wrestle anymore?"

"I'm a manager." Tory Vic said. "I got to go or I'll be late for a meeting. It was nice to you." She said with a smile as she walked to her car.

Tracy closed the door then looked in the bag at an outfit with the packets. The outfit consists of a blue skirt and white shirt. He went to his kitchen putting the packets away. Then set the bag on the counter took out the skirt and shirt. As he did that he saw a package of nude pantyhose with a note attached to it. "Hello Tracy, still being pushed around by Adam." He read aloud. "You were supposed to learn how to more confident. I don't think that the lesson worked." He read some more aloud. "I have been paying for your college education and you dropped out of school." He read aloud as he thought that his mistress was trying to help him out. "I've been making you pay me back by having you take female hormones." He continued reading out loud. "You are taking advantage of my generosity, now I am going to have you pay me back." He said wondering what that meant. "I am having a meeting with Tory Vic your neighbor." He said as he thought about his meeting with Tory Vic. "She will show you how to set up a stream and you will go stream on a bondage site." He said as he got butterflies in his gut. "You will take payment request and Tory will help you with those requests." He said as the butterflies turned into knots. "Nothing sexual will be accepted and you will reply yes daddy to all the requests." He finished reading. "Sincerely, Mistress Miranda." He said dropping the letter and stood there thinking about the clothing she sent.

Tracy took a look at the the smoothie mixture packet and thought that if he stopped drinking he would get back to normal. He thought if he did that Miranda would stop paying for rent on his apartment and then he would be homeless. He went to the refrigerator and got out the milk to pour in a blender then poured in the smoothie mixture.

Miranda's building

Tory Vic arrives in the parking lot in front of a large building. She got a parking slip as she entered. "I have to pay to park here." She says to herself as she finds a place to park her car. "So am I going to have to pay to get out if I can't find one?"She said out loud to herself until she spots a car backing out.

Tory Vic waits patiently as the vehicle maneuvers slowly to turn and drive in her direction. When another car in the other direction speeds in really fast and takes that spot as the first car clears on her left. The guy gets out of his vehicle. She does a what gesture throwing up her hands as the guy flips her the middle finger. Then her cell phone starts ringing "Hello." She says realizing she used a frustrated tone after she pushes a button on her steering wheel to activate her phone through her car's speakers. "This is Tory Vic." She said changing her tone.

"Well well well." The voice of a seductive woman was on the other end. "You sound frustrated." She said.

"Who is this?" Tory Vic asked.

"I am mistress Miranda." Miranda replied. "I am calling you to see when I can expect to see you?" She asked. "I have clients I have to see." She said seductively.

"I am in the building parking lot." Tory Vic said as she drives forward to try to find a spot to park. "If I can find a place to park." She spots one. "I'll be right up for the meeting." by the time she makes it over a pick up truck charges her forcing her to stop. Then the pick up truck passes the spot stops in front of her and then backs into the spot. "What the fa..." She said as she starts cursing realizing she talking to Miranda. When the guy gets out flipping her the middle finger with both hands. "Arsehole." She said in anger before realizing Miranda heard her.

"Having trouble Miss García?" Miranda asked Tory Vic.

"Where do these guys learn their manners." Tory Vic bursted out saying. "I'm sorry I, but I am playing everyone's favorite game, find a place to park." She said.

"I'm sorry dear that is client parking." Miranda said. "Drive to the valet someone will park your car just show them your parking slip." She said. "I will personally validate it so you won't be charged for the valet parking your car."

"Wow, okay." Tory Vic said with excitement "Thank you Miranda, I will see you up there." She said to the speakers as she realized Miranda hung up. She drove to the front of the building she got out of her car to see a woman wearing a blue shirt and black pants. "What am I supposed to do?" She asks the woman.

"Just go to the front desk and tell them who you are here to see and they will direct you." The woman said handing her a slip with a number. "Don't forget to get that validated or we could charge you for parking depending on the length of your visit."

"Okay." Tory Vic agreed as she took the slip with a number on it. She walked to the the glass doors entrance while the woman drove her car to park it.

Tory Vic walks through the doors with men and women looking at her as she walks to the receptionist desk."Who are you here to see?" A woman wearing a vest asked her as she approaches.

"I am here to see Mistress Miranda." Tory Vic replied.

The woman typed in a few keys on the computer. "Tory Vic..." She said. "...the wrestling manager and event promoter." She said looking at Tory Vic. "Mistress Miranda is expecting you." She says pointing at an elevator. "Go up that elevator to the top floor."

"Okay." Tory Vic agreed as she walked to the elevator. She waited for the elevator doors to open and she got in pushing the top floor button.

"They have arrived mistress." The voice of mistress Stacy said on the intercom.

Mistress Miranda is at her desk wearing a leather dress and thigh high fishnet stockings with high heels. She looking at the schedule for today. She rearrange two slaves who disrespected Tory Vic in the parking lot. They should be in the room right now and a mistress is preparing them for extreme torture. "Let me know when they're locked in." She said.

"Yes mistress." Stacy said through the intercom as the elevator doors slid open.

Mistress Miranda stood up from her chair walking around her desk and directed pointed to two chairs. "So nice to meet you Miss García." She said holding out her hand.

"Call me Tory Vic." Tory Vic said grabbing Miranda's hand and shaking it.

"Tory Vic it is then." Miranda said as she directed Tory Vic to sit down in the chair. "I called this meeting because I want to hire you to manage a stream on my site and a special kid that I've been keeping safe for the last five years."

"I manage wrestlers and promote their matches." Tory Vic said. "Is this kid a wrestler?" She asked as she sat down.

"Yes, I need you to train him." Miranda said as she sat down crossing her legs.

"I can ask my master chief to train him." Tory Vic said. "I don't train men."

"He's not going to be a man for long." Miranda said. "I have been giving him female hormones for the past five years." She said as the intercom peeps and she looks at her desk. "I am afraid that you don't understand exactly what I am hiring you for." She said getting up. "Follow me, I've arranged a demonstration for you." She said with a smile. "Tory Vic García."

"I'm curious." Tory Vic said standing up. "Good thing I am not a cat."

"Meow." Mistress Miranda said seductively as she stood up.

Tory Vic is confused about what it is exactly what Miranda wants her to do with this boy she wants Tory to manage. She knows that how this woman would have turned her brother Victor into jello. "So what exactly do you want me to do on this stream with this kid." She said as Miranda opened up double doors to see two men wearing leather pants strapped in chairs. The men seem like they are in pain that can make them pass out at any moment.

"Simple, I need you to aid the kid." Miranda said. "He will be streaming taking requests to be tied up in certain positions."

"Wait, I am not that kind of manager." Tory Vic said.

"I know." Miranda said looking towards the shadows. "Mistress Stacy begin the demonstration." She said as a woman wearing a leather dress and fishnet stockings walked out of the shadows.

"Yes Mistress." Mistress Stacy said as she walked over to the men bound to in the chairs. "One turn for each defiant answer." She yelled at the men.

"Yes mistress." Both men said in agony.

"Wait...What's that?" Tory Vic asked as she starts to recognize both men that flipped her the middle finger in the parking lot. They both look like they are sitting in a chair with metal cuffs around their ankles and waist. Their wrist are cuffed to the side of the chair.

"They disrespected one of my guests and they need to be taught a lesson." Miranda said looking at the two men. "This one is the CEO of a computer hardware company." She said pointing to the slave in the left chair as she goes to him caressing his cheeks. "Now he's nothing, an object of imagination." She said as the other mistress got behind the computer CEO sitting in the chair.

Tory Vic saw the expression of pain and pleasure in the Computer CEO's face as Miranda caressed his cheeks. "It doesn't matter that they took my parking spots." She said.

"No Miss Garcia it does matter." Mistress Miranda said looking at her slave. "Your mistress wants you to apologize to Miss García now." She damanded. "Worm, you may speak now."

"No mistress... I will not Apolo... Apolo... Apologize." The CEO said in so much pain.

Mistress Miranda held up her right hand and Mistress Stacy twisted something behind the chair causing the man more pain. "Just say you're sorry to the lady and all this pain will end." she said

"No mistress, I got to the parking space fair and square." He said in so much pain as Stacy turned something again causing him more pain. I.. I'm sorry. Miss Gar... Garcia." He said as mistress Stacy turned the switch back to normal then walked to the other man.

"Was that so hard." Mistress Miranda said caressing his cheeks. "Now for the CEO of an oil company in Texas." She said walking over to the other man.

Tory Vic grimaced as she heard the man's defiance in his answer as she realized what Miranda wanted her to do to the kid. She had a flashback to her time as a prisoner of Shrag.
SNAFU