A Short Tale About Smart Kids (m/m) conclusion

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

savvy wrote: 2 years ago I'm happy with everything you're going to post - and yes, we need to know better the previous experiences of Doug with hogtie ;) I hope we're going to meet the twins sometime in the future. Please keep posting!
You might want to look at: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=98

Drawscore
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

Very interesting! You list there 56 stories and if I'm not wrong you've written since then 4 new ones (A Day at Kevin's, Little Chris Gets "Kidnapped", Babysitting the Twins and Charlie's Initiation). That makes 60. You posted here (if, again, I'm not wrong) 18 of them. I remember reading at least other 8 or 10 in another forum (but the forum was canceled and I would very much like to read them again), but even so I still miss more of the half of your stories. I really hope you get the time to pst them, too! You could for exemple start with Doug 2 and 3, which I don't think I've ever read...
Please please pleeeease!!
(That of course if you don't get the inspiriation for a new one!)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

These are the latest.

59. A Night (or Two) at MacAlpine Manor (12)
60. **Little Chris Gets 'Kidnapped” (6)
61. Detective Work (12)
62. Babysitting the Twins (1)
63. Charlie's Initiation (2)
64. **The Twins' Second Portal Adventure (32)
65. Detective Work, part 2 (27)
66. Prisoners for (Most of) a Day (4)
67. The Dream (9)
68. Smart Kids (17)

Drawscore
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

Damn, I totally missed both Detective Work and The Twins Second Portal Adventure, Prisoners for a Day and The Dream as well... did you post them here? I couldn't find them between your posts.

Savvy
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

savvy wrote: 2 years ago Damn, I totally missed both Detective Work and The Twins Second Portal Adventure, Prisoners for a Day and The Dream as well... did you post them here? I couldn't find them between your posts.

Savvy
Many have not been posted at all. Some are overly long, while others have photos/illustrations imbedded, and the admins get a bit annoyed if photos of kids - even vidcaps - are posted. Drawings and images from comic books are OK, and so is computer generated imagery, although some of it can be pretty realistic.

Drawscore
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

Is there a way to read them, then?

Savvy
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

savvy wrote: 2 years ago Is there a way to read them, then?

Savvy
There's always a way. I could e-mail them.

Drawscore
savvy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by savvy »

Hi, I tried to send you a PM, but I'm not sure if it worked, as I don't see it in the "Sent"-box.

Savvy
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

savvy wrote: 2 years ago Hi, I tried to send you a PM, but I'm not sure if it worked, as I don't see it in the "Sent"-box.

Savvy
Don't see anything in my PM folder, either.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic