History Teacher Taught A Lesson (m+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TicklishGuy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

History Teacher Taught A Lesson (m+/M)

Post by TicklishGuy22 »

History Teacher Taught A Lesson

Avalon High was known for two things, athletics and athletes. Nothing else. Just those two things. There were always a great number of athletes that make their way into their halls because of how well the school has always done in the sports world. There is an entire hallway lined with trophy cases and that still is not enough to hold them all.

Anything from swimming to football, from golf to tennis. The students of Avalon High are the best-known athletes in the school system. Other schools dread when they have to go against them because they know it would be next to impossible to beat them.

Most of the coaches treat their teams like gods while also training them like drill sergeants preparing their soldiers for war. Practices are hard and go on for hours, but it’s worth it from the number of professional athletes and students that get full college scholarships from the skills gained during their years at Avalon. And their success only made the school’s name get even more popular.

Unfortunately, with all the focus being on sports and athletics, that does mean that academics fall behind on their lists of priorities. Even the parents of the athletes stop caring about their grades the more their children win.

It was a sad fact, but true.

And if there is a team at the school that is most treated like gods or royalty would be the football team. Those boys were the kings of the school and they knew it. The twenty guys would basically strut around the school like they own the place. They think they are so high and mighty since the football team has gotten the most trophies for the school. They were some of the most arrogant guys you would ever meet in your life.

It did not matter if it was the quarterback or the kicker. All of them had egos bigger than the moon. Not to mention they thought the sun shined out of their butts. What part of the galaxy wasn’t represented by the egos of these boys?

Of course, the leader of the team was their quarterback, Dean Rogers. He was the biggest but most arrogant of the entire team. He was not a bully, but he liked to get his way and was not afraid to throw his weight around to make sure that it happened. His two main minions, also known to him as his friends, were his two rushers. David Brown and Sky Todd. His right and left hands on and off the field. The rest of the team easily followed the lead of the three top dogs of the team.

Everyone knew they were the top dogs of the school and no one ever dared to try and make them think otherwise.

Until they meet the likes of one very stubborn and, admittedly, a handsome World History teacher.

Nathaniel “Nate” Stark always wanted to be a teacher. He had always been good at history, so he got a degree in World History with a minor in Comparative Religion. Soon after, he was able to get a teaching license.

He had bounced around a lot as a substitute teacher before he was offered the World History position at Avalon. He was glad to take it, to teach kids every day about the major events that had happened around the world.

Unfortunately, his enthusiasm was not shared by the vast majority of the school. With a school so focused on sports, his class was not the top priority of any of his students. He was lucky that they still paid attention, or their grades will probably drop faster than barrels over Niagra Falls. He tried his best to make it seem more exciting, like bringing up all the wars, when inventions were made, events like the Salem Witch Trials. Nothing seemed to ever get as much attention as school sports.

If that did not get on his nerves enough, there was the sheer arrogance that showed from the popular team members. The ones from the baseball and basketball teams were bad, but the football team was by far the worst.

They acted like they were god’s gift to the school. As if the school would be completely destroyed if they did not play on the team. It drove him crazy how rude, disrespectful, and downright horrible people.

And they certainly never gave his class so much as the smallest bit of their attention. Not to mention how often they would talk over him when they would boast about how good they did in their previous game. If he heard one more story about how Dean basically ran down the entire field to score a touchdown, he was going to scream.

Most of the team was actually dangerously close to failing his class. Probably because he had actually had to slam textbooks onto desks in the past to wake them up.

He had just written yet another F on the homework of a player when there was a knock on the door. The day had just ended, so he knew it had to be a staff member and not a student. So when he opened it, he was not surprised to see Coach Howard on the other side.

“Coach,” he greeted.

“Stark,” the football coach greeted back.

“Do you need something,” Nate asked.

“We have things to discuss,” Howard says, coming into the classroom without being invited.

“Come right in,” Nate sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

Coach Howard was just as arrogant as his team, maybe even more so since will always gladly boast that he was the reason why there were so many trophies in the trophy hall. He always made the academic teachers roll their eyes whenever he was in the teacher’s lounge and be boasting about their latest win.

The coach faced the history teacher, crossing his arms.

“You’re failing most of my team,” he snapped.

Nate rolled his eyes as he sat at his desk.

“Maybe they would be passing if they bothered to pay attention,” Nate countered. “It’s not my fault they do not take the time to focus instead of sleeping in class.”

“You know the rules, Stark,” Howard glared at him. “If any member of a team is failing a class, they are removed from the team until they are passing once again.”

“As I said, it is not my fault that they do not see my class as worthy of their attention,” Nate said. “Maybe this will be the wake-up call they need.”

“We have a big game against our biggest rivals next week,” Howard sternly stated. “You can’t fail most of my players so close to it.”

“I don’t force them not to study or not do their homework properly,” Nate argued. “They make their own choices and are now facing the consequences of them.”

“Do you have no loyalty to the school you work at,” Howard leaned on Nate’s desk and glared at the teacher. “You’d let us be humiliated by our biggest rivals just because you don’t like that sports are seen as more important than history here.”

“I never said anything like that,” Nate glared back. “I am simply doing my job as a teacher. And my job does not include holding the hands of spoiled brats just because they’re not getting the grades they want.”

“They can make up their grades later,” Howard stated. “Just raise them to a D and let them play and then they can make up the work.”

“Unlike you, I actually try to help these kids,” Nate stood up. “Changing their grades to whatever they want whenever they want does not help them learn. They need to learn to study, get good grades, and learn to take care of themselves. They will not have you to curb their grades and get them whatever they want forever.”

“You’re what is wrong with the world,” the coach snapped. “So what if some rules need to be bent to get what we want. As long as everyone is happy.”

“Your team won’t be happy once they reach the end of their sports careers but have no other skills for any other jobs and go broke,” Nate said.

“You are taking this way too far,” Howard stated. “It’s just a history class.”

“I’m not changing their grades,” Nate said. “Now get out of my classroom.”

The coach angrily stomped away. Nate just shook his head and went back to grading the homework.

The coach went to the locker room and informed his team that he did not get their grades changed. They were all angry at most of their teammates being benched because they didn’t want to listen to boring historical facts.

After the coach left, the team angrily ranted to each other. Dean, Sky, and David nearly punched holes in their lockers after the coach left.

“He can’t do this,” David growled. “We’re the best team at this school. He can’t bench us.”

“He’s just a boring history teacher,” Sky crossed his arms and leaned against a locker. “He doesn’t have the right to take us out of the game.”

“Why should we have to take a history class, anyway,” another player complained. “None of that stuff is helpful in real life.”

“I’d rather fall asleep than listen to that guy drone on and on,” a different player says. “So I do sleep.”

The rest of the team angrily shares their frustrations and more than a few were talking about beating their teacher up.

“Maybe there is a smarter way to get back in the game,” Dean says.

The locker room gets quiet as the team looks at their leader.

“He’s got that look on his face,” David said.

“The hamster wheels in his head are turning,” Sky added.

“Shut up, you two,” Dean playfully slapped their shoulders. “But I do have a plan. Gather around, boys. We have planning to do.”

The football team huddled as Dean explain how they were going to get what they wanted out of their World History teacher. Even if it took them hours to properly “convince” him.

They gathered everything they needed before heading to the mostly empty history classrooms. Mr.Stark was the last teacher left in this part of the school. He was finishing the homework when the entire football filed into the classroom.

“Well, this is unexpected,” Nate said.

“Hello, Mr.Stark,” Dean greeted him.

“I hope you boys are here to ask for tutoring sessions,” Nate says. “Because that is the only way to help raise your grades. Hard work and dedication.”

“But, Mr.Stark,” Sky tries. “We can’t be benched for the next game. It’s too important to the school.”

“You should have thought of that before flunking my class,” Nate said.

“Is that your final answer,” Dean asked.

“There is going to be no other answer,” Nate was not going to back down.

“Fine then,” Dean says. “Get him, boys.”

“What,” Nate gasped.

He was almost pounced on by many of the football team members. He felt many hands hold him down to his chair. He thinks that there must be ten team members holding him down in different places. He felt hands on his shoulders, arms, chest, thighs, and two even holding his ankles together,

“This will be fun,” David smirks.

“What are you doing,” Nate yells, struggling. “Let go of me!”

“Change our grades so we can play and we will,” Dean crossed his arms.

“No,” Nate snapped at the brats. “You need to learn and just giving you the grades you want will not help you learn.”

“Let’s teach our teacher who is actually in charge, boys,” Dean says.

“No. Let me go right now,” Nate struggled.

The team gets to work to make their teacher their prisoner in his own classroom. They get out rope and tape that they had found in the locker room and janitor’s closet.

Two team members forced his arms behind the chair, taking some of the rope and binding his wrists as tightly as they could. As they did that, another player used the rope to wrap around his chest and torso, tightly tying him to the back of his chair.

Nate kept struggling, demanding to be let go with threats of months of detention, suspension, and expulsion.

“You’re not the one in charge here, Mr.Stark,” David smirks as they watch him struggle.

“We rule this school and it’s time you learned that,” Sky says.

Nate continued to struggle, threatening to have the entire team expelled for this.

The two players at his ankles lifted his legs up and forced them onto the desk. This made it easier for other team members to bind his legs.

They bound his thighs together, wrapping the rope around them and tying them tight. They used more of the rope in order to bind him above and below the knee, sealing his legs together even more. His ankles were the last thing to be tied. They were bound together and then another length of rope was used to anchor them to the front legs of the desk so he could not take his feet off the desk.

They then took an extra precaution by wrapping each of their knots in strong tape to keep them from coming undone.

The World History teacher was not going anywhere.

The football team stood back and admired their handiwork. And while none of them were gay, even they had to admit that their teacher looked pretty hot while tied up. He was always one of those teachers that wore nice suits and stuff when he was teaching.

He was currently in a nice dark blue suit that went with the white button-down shirt he had under the suit jacket and the black tie around his neck. He also wore black dress shoes and dress socks that went with the blue suit pants.

“This is not funny,” Nate yelled at the team. “Untie me this instant and I might recommend that you just get suspended instead of expelled.”

“You won’t be untied until you raise our grades,” Dean says.

“That will not be happening,” Nate snapped at them.

“Then you brought this on yourself,” Dean said.

David and Sky then started to unlace their teacher’s dress shoes.

“What the hell are you doing,” Nate yelled. “Stay away from my shoes.”

He tries to wave his feet back and forth to stop or delay them, but it does not work. The two jocks soon get his shoes untied and pulled them off of his feet. Looking at his feet and then the inside of the shoes, they see the tag in the shoes that tells them that they have size 14 feet in front of them.

“Wow,” David teased. “Looks like someone has some big feet.”

“Guess we found Big Foot, boys,” Sky laughed.

Nate snarled at them as he struggled in the ropes holding him down.

“Give me my shoes back and untie me right now,” he yelled.

Dean answered that a swipe of his finger up Nate’s left foot. Nate jumped, barely keeping in the laugh that wanted to come out.

“Looks like we have a ticklish one here, boys,” Dean smirked.

The football team all got evil looks on their faces as they looked at the wiggling feet on the desk. Nate’s eyes widen as he now knows what they plan to do to him. He struggled even more in his bondage.

Nate always knew he was ticklish. He had grown up with both a father and an older brother that loved to tickle torture him. They had especially enjoyed tickling his feet since they had always been his wost spot. It drove him crazy. They had only ever held him down as they tickled him, though. Never tied him up.

“I’m not ticklish,” he tried to lie. “You’ll get nothing if you try and tickle me.”

“We’ll be the judges of that,” one of the defense players says.

“Defense gets him first and the rest of us will switch after out after them,” Dean orders.

The other players nod as they follow his orders. Other than the defense players, the team sits in the classroom chairs as if just students watching their teacher lecture.

“No,” Nate shouted, struggling more than ever. “Stay away from my feet! Don’t any of you dare tickle my feet!”

“For someone who says he isn’t ticklish, he sure is telling us not to tickle him,” another defense player smirks.

“More specifically, he is telling us not to tickle his feet,” another defense player started wiggling his fingers.

Nate did not have a chance to argue or yell again before two of the defense boys dug their fingers into his socked soles. His reaction was almost instant as the tickles shot up his legs like electricity.

“No! HAHAHAHAHAHA Stop HAHAHAHAHAHA,” Nate laughed. “Stay HAHAHAAHAHA away HAHAHAHAHA from HAHAHAHAHA my feet HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Guess our teacher really is ticklish,” another defense boy snickered.

“Looks like he lied to us,” another also smirked.

“This lesson should also include teaching him not to lie,” one of his current ticklers says.

They continued tickling his socked feet, switching out which members of the defense did the tickling every few minutes. Nate hated every second.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA Stop HAHAHAHAHAHA,” he laughed his head off. “Don’t HAHAHAHAHA tickle HAHAHAHAHA me HAHAHAHAHA. Not HAHAHAHAHAAH my feet HAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

The team refuses to listen to him as most of them sit back and watch their teammates torment him and his giant feet. Some of them even relax and put their own feet on top of their desks as they watch. Dean smirked as his plan was working better than he thought it would. They would soon all have the grades they needed in order to play, and all because their teacher had ticklish feet.

“Tickle tickle tickle, sir,” one of the defense ticklers taunted their teacher.

“You HAHAHAHAHAHA are all HAHAHAHAHA in so HAHAHAHAHA much HAHAHAHAHA trouble HAHAHAHAHAHA,” Nate laughed. “Let HAHAHAHAHAHA me HAHAHAHAHA go HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

The defense tickled his feet for an hour before finally stopping. Nate basically collapsed in his bonds as he tried to catch his breath.

“What do you say now, Mr.Stark,” David asked. “Are you going to raise our grades and let us play?”

“If anything, your grades will get even worse by doing this to me,” Nate snapped at his students. “Stop tickling me and let me go!”

“Guess he still needs to learn his lesson,” Sky smirked.

“Offense, it looks like it’s your turn,” Dean said.

The defense switched with the offensive players. Defense sat down while the offense stood at his feet.

“Stay away from my feet, I’m serious,” Nate yelled.

“Take his socks, boys,” Dean ordered.

“What! No! Not my socks,” Nate struggled more than ever. “Don’t tickle my bare feet, please. Not that.”

“Raise our grades,” Sky ordered.

“Never,” Nick remained stubborn.

With a nod from Dean, two offensive players started slowly taking off Nate’s dress socks. They taunted him by slowly taking off his last bit of foot protection. And even as the teacher tried to hold onto his socks with his toes, they soon took them off his feet and exposed his bare size 14’s. They did admire that their teacher did seem to have nice feet. Smooth soles, plum toes, long arches, bubble-like toes. They were quite nice.

“This is gonna be fun,” one offensive player rubbed his hands together.

Two immediately started raking their fingers up and down Nate’s newly bared soles. Their teacher had no chance to try and hold it in. His laughter came out instantly as he was tickled on his bare feet.

“NOHOHOHOHOHO. Stop HAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHA,” he begged. “Not HAHAHHAHAHAHA my bare HAHAHAHAHAHA feet HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Please HAHAHA someone HAHAHHAHAHA help me HAHAHAHAHAHA. God HAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHA stop it HAHAHAHAHHA.”

The offensive players do not stop. They just switched players every few minutes, the same as the defensive ones did. Nate tried everything, but he could hardly move in his bonds. The most he could do was wiggle his feet back and forth and wiggle his toes as well. But the football players just followed his feet wherever he tried to move them in his struggles.

“Dang,” David whistled. “Teach has got some seriously ticklish feet.”

“Good news for us,” Dean grinned.

“He’ll break sooner rather than later,” Sky smirked.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA No more HAHAHAHAHA,” Nate begged and laughed. “Please HAHAHAHAHA someone HAHAHAHAHA help me HAHAHAHAHA. Get me HAHAHAHA out of HAHAHAHAHAHA here HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Not happening, Mr.Stark,” Sky grinned.

“No one else is here anymore,” David smiled.

“They’ve all gone home, so that means you are ours until we decide otherwise,” Dean smirked. “But you can end this now by increasing our grades.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA No HAHAHAHAHA I won’t HAHAHAHHAHA do it HAHAHAHAAHAHA,” Nate laughs, continuing to be stubborn. “I’ll HAHAHAHAHAHA never HAHAHAHAHAHAHA change HAHAHAHA your grades HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Never say never, Mr.Stark,” an offensive player smirks.

He and the tickler next to him pull out some feathers, sweeping them up and down their teacher’s soles.

“Good HAHAHAHAHAHAHA god HAHAHAHAHA,” he laughed even louder. “Not the HAHAHA feathers HAHAHAHAHAHA oh god HAHAHAHAHAHA stop HAHAHAHAHA.”

“He’s stubborn, but also too ticklish to resist for long,” David crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat.

“Just some simple feathers make him beg for mercy,” Sky snickered. “He’s going to lose it once the three of us get to him.”

“We’ll make him see that we’re the ones actually in charge of this school,” Dean says. “If not, we got a few more days until the game to change his mind.”

“Stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHAHA,” Nate begged between laughs. “Get HAHAHAHAHAHA those HAHAHAHAHAHA feathers AHAHAHAHAHA off HAHAHAHAHA my feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

The two players with the feathers passed them along to the ones that went after them. The feathers almost never left his soles as player 1 after player 2 used them on his feet. No matter how much he begged, they did not stop.

It was another hour before the offensive players were given the signal by Dean to stop. Nate breathed in as much air as he could.

Dean, David, and Sky were last to step forward. Nate glared at the three ring leaders of his current predicament. He had more of a reason to glare when he clearly saw where they put his shoes and socks. They taunted him by placing his foot protection on his desk, barely two feet from his actual feet. They were so close yet they could not protect his feet from the evil football team.

“You ready to give in, sir,” Dean asked.

“I’ll make sure you never play during that game,” Nate snapped.

He knew he was going to regret saying that, but he was too stubborn to say anything else but that.

“Guess we have to take this up a notch,” David says.

“I know exactly what to do,” Sky said.

He goes to Nate’s shoes and removes one of their shoelaces. The rusher then grabs Nate’s toes and starts tying his plum big toes together.

“NO! Not my toes,” Nate yelled, wiggling and waving his toes to try and stop Sky.

“Let’s get these toes nice and helpless,” Sky says.

He manages to tightly tie together Nate’s big toes, tying them securely with the shoelace. But Sky wasn’t done. He took the shoelace from his other dress shoe and used it to tie Nate’s big toes to his ankle bonds. Once the football player had properly attached the string to his ankle bonds, his big toes were pulled back, uncomfortably stretching his soles back a lot and making them taut. His feet squirmed, but they could only gently wiggle.

“No, please,” Nate begged. “Untie my toes, please. It actually hurts a little. It’s too tight. Don’t tickle me like this.”

“Raise our grades,” Deam demanded.

“I can’t,” Nate says. “It goes against everything I value about being a teacher.”

“Then you only have to yourself to blame for everything that is about to happen,” Dean stated.

Dean took both feathers from the offensive players and start weaving them between his teacher’s toes.

“No no no no. HAHAHAHAHAHAH,” Nate begged and then laughed immediately. “Not HAHA there HAHAHAHA. Not HAHAHAHAHA between HAHAHAHAHA my toes HAHAHAHAHA. Stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Get HAHAHAHAA away HAHAHAHAHA from HAHAHAHA my toes HAHAHAHAHA. Please HAHAHAHAHA stop HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Tickle tickle tickle, sir,” Dean smirked as he worked the feathers between the tied toes.

David and Sky then each started to drag their fingers up and down Nate’s feet. Each of them on one foot as they tickled up and down while Dean had his toes. Their teacher screamed his laughter as he got a triple dose of feet tickling.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Stop HAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHAHA,” he begs. “HAHAHAHAHA My feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA my toes HAHAHAHAHAHA. Tickles HAHAHA too HAHAHAHHA much HAHAHAHAHA. My feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can’t HAHAHAHA take it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No more HAHAHAHAHAHA tickling HAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHA. I beg HAHAHAHAHAHA you HAHAHAHAHA.”

“Change our grades,” Dean demanded again.

“I HAHAHAHAHAHA can’t HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Nate remained stubborn. “Please HAHAHAHAHA. My feet HAHAHAHAHA are too HAHAHAHAHAHA ticklish HAHAHAHAHA for this HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just HAHAHAHAHAHA stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stop HAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHA.”

“I think he needs a little more to convince him, Dean,” David smirked.

“Go for the kill, Dean,” Sky grinned.

As his friends/minions continued to use their fingers on Nate’s feet, Dean got an evil smile on his face. He put the feathers away and grabbed a new tool from his backpack. He showed Nate that he now had a hairbrush in his hand. The teacher’s eyes widen and he begs even more between his laughs.

“NOHOHOHOHOHO,” he begged, struggling even more. “Not HAHAHAHAHAHA a brush HAHAHAHAHAHA. Anything HAHAHAHAHAHHA but that HAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Step aside, boys,” Dean ordered.

David and Sky stopped tickling and stepped back. But Nate didn’t have the chance to catch his breath or beg some more before Dean immediately started to brush all over his size 14 soles. The teacher exploded with laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” he laughed like crazy. “NOHOHOHOHOHOHO. Not HAHAHA the HAHAHAHAHAHA brush HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No more HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I’m HAHAHAHAHAHA going HAHAHAHAHAHA crazy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I’m HAHAHAHAHAHAHA begging HAHAHAHAHA you HAHAHA. No more HAHAHAHHAHAHA.”

“Change our grades,” Dean ordered again, still scrubbing the ticklish feet with his hairbrush.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Nate laughed still. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Okay HAHAHAHAHA okay HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I’ll HAHAHAHAHAHAHA raise HAHAHAHAHAHA your HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grades HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just stop HAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHAHA. I can’t HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA take it HAHAHAHAHAHA anymore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Dean brushed for another minute or so before he actually stopped.

“There,” he had on the cockiest smile. “Was that so hard?” Nate was too busy trying to catch his breath to respond.

“Remember this the next time you think of defying the real rulers of this school,” Sky smirked and crossed his arms.

“You’ll be looking at a lot longer tickle time if you ever try to keep us out of a game again,” David said.

“Okay, okay,” Nate says, totally exhausted. “I’ll change your grades. I swear I will. Untie me and I’ll do it.”

“Not just yet, Mr.Stark,” Dean said.

“What else can you possibly have to do to me,” Nate struggled. “I’ve agreed to raise your grades. Just let me go already.”

“We need to make sure you keep your promise,” Dean evilly grinned. “So while we all go home and relax for the weekend, you’re going to stay right where you are.”

“WHAT,” Nate yelled, struggling in his chair. “You can’t leave me like this! I agreed! Just let me go already!”

“Not going to happen, Mr.Stark,” Dean says.

“Untie me right MMMMMMPH,” Nate was cut off.

David had taken their teacher’s dress socks and shoved them into his yelling mouth. As the rusher then started to tape them in, Nate struggled even more and yelled into his gag. Though, his head was really the only part of him that could move now. The entire football team soon stood back up, all looking smug at their tied and gagged teacher.

“Someone might release you or someone might not,” Dean smirked. “See you Monday, Mr.Stark.”

“MMMMMMMPH MMMMMMMMPH,” Nate yelled as the team left his classroom.

The last one closed the door, turning off the classroom light as he did, and leaving their teacher to struggle in the dark. He struggled the entire time, trying to get any of the ropes loose. But with the tape sealing all of the knots, there was no way for him to escape. He mostly tried to get his big toes loose. The tight tie on them and how tightly they were pulled back was really starting to hurt and made him feel very vulnerable even without the football here to tickle him.

As he struggled, he heard the squeaking of some type of cart coming down the hall. He yelled in his gag, trying to get the attention of the janitor he knew was close by.

But when the cart stopped close to his classroom and he heard the doorknob twist, he did not get the result he wanted. He heard a CLICK and knew that the janitor just locked the door to his classroom. He must not have heard him with his socks shoved in his mouth. Now Nate was even more trapped than before.

The World History teacher was in for a long weekend.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice one, I always have a thing for guys in dress clothes, tied up.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Hot! Nothing like a sea of hot jocks tying you to a chair to make you see the error of your ways, huh?
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Very nice, [mention]TicklishGuy22[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thoroughly enjoyed this one as well, [mention]TicklishGuy22[/mention].
You've got quite a knack for these role-reversal m/M style stories.

Hugely enjoyable plot.
I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, just waiting for our World History Teacher to get his mouth stuffed with socks.

Sounds like he's about to spend quite a bit of time enduring his predicament.

Hey [mention]Volobond[/mention]
I think this one will be up your alley as well 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, definitely enjoyed the sock gagging! I must say, I respect Mr. Stark for hanging on as long as he did! Well over TWO HOURS of merciless, methodical tickling was endured before he finally gave in. That's dedication to the job. And as much as I like history and learning... gotta say, this way of raising a grade is WAY more fun.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Loved it. Was hoping for some handgagging from the jocks but there was the sockgag towards the end, which I enjoyed. I too was waiting for that inevitable finishing touch to the teacher's bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic