Moving Out Of The Way (M/F)

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Moving Out Of The Way (M/F)

Post by Beaumains »

“Morning, you’re leaving for college?” Alicia greeted, climbing through my window, and I confirmed that. “Tie me up. One final time.”

I sighed and gazed into Alicia’s green eyes. Even with a full sports bag and dressed in a thick ankle-long grey dress, the small high school graduate had ascended the garage effortlessly. The long sleeves were both modest but also covered any fresh bruises. She leaped from the window still and lay down on my bed. “A quick ball-tie like two weeks ago,” she insisted. “Then we leave.”

“We?” I queried, watching Alicia reach under my bed.

“Where’s the winebox?”

“I packed it already.”

“Please find it,” Alicia urged, screening the pile of moving boxes.

“No, Dad and I leave in thirty minutes. No time. Sorry.” I looked away. Alicia loved bondage and used it to evade the reality of her stuck-up parents and abusive boyfriend. Only our tie-ups sparked her joy. Now I denied her final chance.

“That’s twice what’s required,” Alicia cheered. She slipped out of her shoes and inserted them in her bag.

“Fifteen minutes is barely enough to tie you.”

“That’s what I mean, you dummy,” Alicia chuckled. She seized my last unused moving box, folded it open, and sat down. “A perfect fit. Get the ropes, so we can head to our dream college.”

“Our?”

“Yes, our, silly. Colleges have more than one student a year.”

The bedlinen I had been packing slid out of my hands. “But, but, you had to marry Dustin in September.”

“Fuck Dustin. You know I despise that piece of shit. I hid here all year to forget him and those assholes I gotta call mummy and daddy. Yip yip! Ropes, please. Freedom is calling. No petty-minded Demplesdale anymore.”

“So, you,…”

“No questions. It’s bondage time,” Alicia interrupted. “I earned a scholarship in secret, found a flat and roommate but lack a get-away car.”

I hastily located the winebox. The six red ropes, ball-gag, and blindfold hardly fitted in. Alicia stood up and wrapped her knees together over the heavy fabric while I joined her ankles. “Take the backseat,” I offered, thrilled Alicia would escape her family.

“Then your parents will know, and thus the entire town. Nope, I’ll vanish in thin air: a new phone number, no social media, and no traces. Well, almost none,” Alicia winked before gagging herself with the black ball with holes. Obediently, she held arms in front of her, grabbing the opposite elbows. I fastened them snugly, cinching them, and bound her upper arms together, so she would not get out. Alicia favored secure ties that forced her to wait for mercy. She had spent countless afternoons hidden in the fields and many nights helpless next to me. She would forget the pain and sorrow of her unfair life.

“Tight enough?”

Alicia beamed and wept. A nod ensued, and I helped her sit down on the cardboard. I bound her ankles to her thighs with one rope, and the last secured her arms to her lower legs. She grunted in her gag, permitting me to blindfold her. I led her hair inside and closed the box. Her saliva would ruin the dress, but she could stretch her neck. That was one advantage of being tiny.

“College, here we come!” I exclaimed, overjoyed while fetching the bedlinen from the floor.

“Good to hear, son,” my dad laughed behind me. “Ready? We haven’t got all day, and it’s a four-hour drive.”

I spun around and grinned sheepishly, unsure whether he had noticed Alicia. His ever-present smirk revealed nothing, but my friend made no sound either. Ten minutes later, I stepped out of the house I had called home for 18 years and entered the car with Alicia bound and gagged in the back.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great concept, great writing style (as always). Looking forward to more stories from your hands.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic