M/M HANDGAG SURVEY

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice answers @Tied
Glad to see this thread being bumped back up into the active topics.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

@bondagefreak

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual or non-consensual handgag scenes?

I like CNC, consensual non-consensual

2 - On a scale of 1-10 (1= very little, 10= extreme) how high would you rate your love of M/M handgags?

10 or 10 x 99999999

3 - Should the guy doing the handgag be gloved?
If you're a fan of gloved handgags (GOM) do you still get a kick out of non-gloved handgags?

Always gloved. Especially if it’s non-consensual. No fingerprints.

4 - In an ideal setting, how large should the gagger's hands be relative to his victim's face?
Small? Average? Large? Huge?

Large to huge to make sure that tight gloved hand shuts up that mouth from possibly even moaning a word.

5 - Do you have a preference for a simple hand-over-mouth (HOM) handgag, or do you prefer a smothering handgag (as shown in photo above)?

Smothering and also just clamped tightly from behind where the thumb is beside the nose and the entire hand is wrapped around the mouth, sealing the lips and pressing down hard like a tight grip.

6 - How long and how detailed do you like TUG story handgag scenes to be?

Very detailed. It’s the most important part of the story.

7 - Does the setting and context surrounding a handgag scene have a lot of influence on how turned on/excited you are by said scene?
If possible, elaborate.

Yes, an abduction, or particularly your Airsoft Game story that felt very CNC. They were not expecting the guys to be dressed that way and when pinned down they were quickly silenced by gloved hands.

8 - Are you of the opinion that handgag scenes should be more prominently featured in future/ongoing TUG stories?

Yes. 100 percent.

9 - Choose your FIVE favourite HOM/GOM related scenarios:
Victim gets handgagged by his friend
Victim gets handgagged by his kidnapper

Other:
Victim gets handgagged by airsoft team
Victim gets handgagged
Victim gets handgagged with a kidnapper holding a huge stinky, filthy sock in his other hand.

10 - BONUS QUESTION: If you could be handgagged by any fictional character from the TUG stories here, who would it be?
Describe the setting you'd want the handgag to occur in (ex: cuddling during a movie, forceful kidnapping, bedroom sex, wrestled down and tied up by multiple guys while being handgagged by one, handgagged while being tickled, etc).[/size]

Kidnapped by BondageFreak in a sleeping bag. Coming up from behind and the very thin, skin tight, black leather gloved hand clamping down over my mouth that prevents me from saying anything. He then takes one gloved hand and pushes a knitted bandana gag underneath the hand over my mouth and crams it inside and pulls it tightly. This is Temporary so I cannot scream so he uses both of his hands. He then pulls me down and takes off my shoes and socks and then with force wrestles me into the sleeping bag. There is no way I can escape or scream. His body and large gloved hands gets my body inside the sleeping bag and zips it up tightly and then he’s able to take large locking belts and add them around the bag. He then gets a huge filthy sock and gets ready to undo the bandana gag and as it comes out of the mouth he clamps the gloved hand tightly over and then pushes the sock to my nose which makes me open my mouth when he releases it and crams it inside. He then clamps his gloved hand over my lips briefly to get duct tape and wraps it around the face numerous times before adding a very tight leather hood over my head and then a Russian gas mask. The combination will prevent me from moving my jaw.
Recon, Telegram, ThisVid, X (Twitter) and Discord as screen name gimmmph
m/m 18+ only, please
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic