M/M UNDERWEAR GAG-RELATED SURVEY

Post polls here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual underwear gags or non-consensual ones? Non consensual usually have better reactions

2 - Do you have a preference for the type of underwear used? (ex: jockstraps, speedos, boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, thongs, compression shorts...etc) If so, please specify. Share any relevant preference(s) you might have about the colour and material of the cloth. No preference in type but have to be worn otherwise it looses its lustre

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the underwear being used a gags? Yes the pic helps the imagination works out just how bad those crusty undies really are

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean undies, 10=heavily worn, stained undies) rate your preference for the cleanliness of underwear gags. Unreal life 1-2 in a story the more heavily worn the better, usually makes for much better reading

5 - Does the wearer (the guy who wore them) have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by an underwear gag? Elaborate. Of course knowing the guy is hot and that the underwear have been against his gorgeous body make it such a turn on. On the other hand if it’s some creepy dude it’s so much more revolting only because he’s not going looking.

6 - Are underwear gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest. No not all they definitely have a place some of my favourite stories on here even if I’m not all that into them personally

7 - Choose your THREE favourite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:
Victim is gagged with his own undies
Victim is gagged with his friend's undies
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's undies
Victim is gagged with his lover's undies
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's undies
Victim is gagged with his older brother's undies
Victim is gagged with his dad's undies
Victim is gagged with his uncle's undies
Victim is gagged with his cousin's undies
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's undies
Victim is gagged with a rival's undies
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's undies
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's undies
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's undies
Victim is gagged with his boss' undies
Victim is gagged with his coach's undies
Victim is gagged with his teammate's undies
Other (specify)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites. Younger brothers, bosses, unknown
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BE SURE TO CHECK THIS ONE OUT AND PARTICIPATE, FOLKS!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

1 - Non-consensual. insofar as the entire scenario is consensual.

2 - Jockstraps, Speedos, and Thongs

3 - Yes. For sure.

4 - This is a hard question. . . . Sweat and cum fluids are fine, but pee or poo stains sound absolutely disgusting to me, so I'm gonna say either a 5 or 6.

5 - Yes, I'd say it matters.

6 - I honestly want to see more of these if possible. I don't see it as often as I'd like.

7 - Choose your THREE favorite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:

Victim is gagged with his friend's undies (7)

Victim is gagged with his younger brother's undies (8)
Victim is gagged with his older brother's undies (7)

Victim is gagged with his cousin's undies (8)
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's undies (7)

Victim is gagged with his teammate's undies (8)
Other (specify)
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual underwear gags or non-consensual ones?

Non-consensual of course

2 - Do you have a preference for the type of underwear used? (ex: jockstraps, speedos, boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, thongs, compression shorts...etc) If so, please specify. Share any relevant preference(s) you might have about the colour and material of the cloth.

As long as they're big and stinky, any are wonderful!

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the underwear being used a gags?

Absolutely!!

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean undies, 10=heavily worn, stained undies) rate your preference for the cleanliness of underwear gags.

10 all the way!

5 - Does the wearer (the guy who wore them) have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by an underwear gag? Elaborate.

Absolutely. Huge guys, dirty guys, and cruel guys to the front.

6 - Are underwear gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

NO!! i don't see enough of them!

7 - Choose your THREE favourite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

Coach, dad, uncle
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I skipped over the socks to get to the underwear survey first :D

1. Non consensual is more fun. A large portion of tie ups is the fact that you can force the victim to do things against their will - this is a major part of the turn on - no?

2. I guess any, but my preference leans to jockstraps, speedos, thongs.

3. undecided - images do help, but I do not enjoy stories less that don't feature images.

4. I would go with a 6 maybe 7, agree with so many others, cum, sweat and even piss is ok but thats it . I like the idea and will definitely push my limits...

5. of course. hahaha.

6. nope

7. Fav scenarios - Dad, Coach, and maybe friends dad.

8. Most humiliating - Younger brother (you should be superior to him in every way, forced to suck his undies will be demeaning), then dad and other fam.

[mention]Jason07[/mention] so many similarities :)
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual underwear gags or non-consensual ones
Non-consensual

2 - Do you have a preference for the type of underwear used? (ex: jockstraps, speedos, boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, thongs, compression shorts...etc) If so, please specify. Share any relevant preference(s) you might have about the colour and material of the cloth.

Usually thick, big, black or white jockstraps or speedos

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the underwear being used a gags?
Yes, they help at imaginating the story

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean undies, 10=heavily worn, stained undies) rate your preference for the cleanliness of underwear gags.
As almost all my gags they are between 7.5 or 8. Usually with underware I can only tolerate sweat, it will need to take someone like Zack or even hotter to push my limits

5 - Does the wearer (the guy who wore them) have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by an underwear gag? Elaborate.
Yes, and to me this basically cones out to the relationship between the victime and the wearer. For example beeing gagged with the underware of your crush may get you more excite than beeing gagged with a stranger's underware

6 - Are underwear gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
No, not at all

Other (specify)

Victim is gagged with his dad's undies - the victime might find it humiliating, I find it hot :twisted:
Victim is gagged with his own undies - having to endure your own sweat, piss or cum can be humiliating for anyone
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

As requested(/ordered?) by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], here are my answers:

Non-consensual.

Boxer-briefs are the best-looking ones, in my opinion, but most underwear is fine. Sport underwear is always a plus. Colour doesn't matter that much, white is my least favourite, but most other colours are fine. On material probably cotton ones.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the underwear being used as gags?
Yes! Especially if they are being shown while worn, such as the astonishing picture in the first post here.

4-7 in stories, IRL I have no idea, probably 3-5. And it does depend on what stained the underwear, sweat, cum and a bit of urine are fine, other stains definitely not.

Oh yes it does, even more than with socks. Attractive, masculine men add greatly to the excitement of the underwear gag. While with sockgags it's also fine for the wearer to be just dominant and less attractive and charming, with underwear those are required. For example, sockgags from Brad in Bound and Gagged are fine, underwear gags are not.

Nope. And they are the most primal and personal gags, so they always embody the wearer too. So they add to the narrative, if focused enough on the experience and sensations of the gag.

Not even knowing whose underwear you are sucking on, or not having met them, is quite a hot scene.

Quite similar to my favourite ones, I think underwear gags are and should be always a bit humiliating. It's a power struggle, it reinforces the difference in power between victim and gagger, so that should be humiliating.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

My kind of topic!!! :mrgreen:

Non-consensual, the idea of seeing my captor pull his underwear off, and forcing it into my mouth is a much higher turn on, I’d approve both but non-consensual is more naughty for me!

Not in particular, I’m fine with briefs, thongs as they fit my mouth a bit easier overall hah! I don’t have an overall preference further, so long as it shuts me up! ;)

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the underwear being used as gags?

It definitely adds some nice appeal towards it for sure!

I’d say around 7-8, the idea to me is that the underwear is least nicely worn, otherwise a simple cloth can suffice too! ;) I tend to give mine a good whiff before cramming them in my mouth, making sure they’re good enough heh!

It does, if it’s a stranger it definitely turns me on nicely as you get gagged by the underwear of someone you don’t know, you can’t tell who they are OR how worn it is. But it also has a very kinky appeal when it’s a good friend or family member who’s shutting you up with their underwear. In general it would turn me on a lot, especially if you know the captor is currently very sweaty OR has worn them very long.

I am guilty of it myself, I want to say they’re definitely overused. I use them a lot because my characters are a kinky mess at the least. But I have tried to switch towards socks, cloths, ball-gags and such, but I’m a sucker for it too, I find it SO kinky to see a captor just use their worn underwear instead of a dry cloth. During my own self-tying I got so bored of the typical OTM, I always went for socks or underwear, just did well for me, and story wise all the more too! :)

Other (specify)

OH, this is such a tough one! Just three?
I want to be cliché, and least stick to the friend’s underwear.
The idea a good friend pulls his down and uses them as gag is so kinky!

Same for the idea of your burglar doing it, not knowing who they are makes it very arousing for me, all the more a turn on!

The last is a tough one, I want to say Coach; seeing as they’re in good shape, work out a lot, makes their underwear a sweaty mess to say the least, and boy is that enough for my bulge to expand hah! It was tied to the friend’s dad though, I can imagine that being SO embarrassing!

I think the first has to be the dad, having your own father gag you with his underwear, has to be SO humiliating!

Same for the older brother, family being responsible to me adds a strong bit of humiliation towards it!

Last I’d wanne pick the boss, the idea of your own boss using his own to gag you during some.. work-encounter, has to be so awkward!
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I know I don't give this survey quite as much attention as I give the M/M sockgag survey or the generalist M/M scenario survey, but damn, we've got some bloody awesome responses here!

Thanks for the detailed responses [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] and [mention]Bondage_Addicted[/mention]

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago 8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites. [/b]

I think the first has to be the dad, having your own father gag you with his underwear, has to be SO humiliating!
I know this really changes from person to person, but seriously, I don't think it can be any more humiliating than that.
Doubly so when the son reaches the "cocky phase" of 17/18+

I voted for that too (along with uncle and friend's dad's undies).

P.s - Had I known you were into more than F/F, F/M and self-bondage, I would've tagged you on this a while ago.
I loosely follow you on DA and also keep track of your posts in Tug Art, but our paths seldom cross on here.

If you're ever in the mood for some father/son or uncle/nephew stories that feature humiliating gags, you should check out [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s, [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]'s and my own stories.

Be sure to check out the other M/M surveys in this section.
There are quite a few of them that might be up your alley.

Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago I know I don't give this survey quite as much attention as I give the M/M sockgag survey or the generalist M/M scenario survey, but damn, we've got some bloody awesome responses here!

Thanks for the detailed responses @Socksbound @Jason07 @smushboy @MountainMan_91 @Sockgaggedman @LockedCheeseBird and @Bondage_Addicted

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago 8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites. [/b]

I know this really changes from person to person, but seriously, I don't think it can be any more humiliating than that.
Doubly so when the son reaches the "cocky phase" of 17/18+

I voted for that too (along with uncle and friend's dad's undies).

P.s - Had I known you were into more than F/F, F/M and self-bondage, I would've tagged you on this a while ago.
I loosely follow you on DA and also keep track of your posts in Tug Art, but our paths seldom cross on here.

If you're ever in the mood for some father/son or uncle/nephew stories that feature humiliating gags, you should check out @squirrel's, @Sockgaggedman's and my own stories.

Be sure to check out the other M/M surveys in this section.
There are quite a few of them that might be up your alley.
I know right? That has to be the most awkward to put a victim in if one asked me! :lol:

Ah true, yeah my whole point of bondage has surely changed over the time, although I stick to my usual stuff, I have arranged some M/M content but DA would ban me because it shows too many cocks haha! Funny enough, I've come to that point where I do still crave a female, but in terms of bondage I've come to totally crave a male as female captor to dominate me! Can't go wrong there ;)

O, those were my ally, I had a similar concept for mother and daughter stuff, but I am too afraid to post that here! :lol:

I'll have to give it a view sometime this week though! :) Dirty underwear always gets me hard!
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

I love that the victim struggles, that is not obtained with a consensual gag. Non-con is the answer!

in order: Jockstraps, briefs, boxer-briefs, boxers

yeah. helps to imagine the scene of the gag.

hmm, 4 that looks as clean underwear, but smell the male sweat of whoever used it. (but just sweat please. yes, I know that is used underwear in the mouth. but even i feel disgusted with many body fluids, eww.)

Yep! I'm not totally sure what it is, but definitely the owner of the underwear affects points like how humiliating it is for the gagged person, and that is really hot.

nope! i want more underwear gags in the stories! personally a underwear gag that a sock gag turn me on much more than a sock gag.

7 -

8 -
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Yaru[/mention]
Awesome answers, mate! If you're into underwear gags that much, you really need to check out my banner and check out [mention]squirrel[/mention] stories ;)

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

This post has been removed by a moderator.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Why?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY MORE HANDGAG FANS OUT THERE WHO'VE YET TO PARTICIPATE ON THIS.

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Non-consentual. I just prefer bondage stories that way.

Jockstraps or boxer-briefs. Gray, white, or black. As for fabric, traditional cotton.

Definitely.

1 to 6. I'm not a fan of most bodily fluids in bondage stories (and underwear can lead to a lot of squick moments if not done correctly).

Of course! The clothes are an extension of the man. If I was gagged with underwear, I would be constantly thinking "This was on his body."

Not at all. They're nontraditional and not often used in mainstream stuff.

Other (specify)

In terms of humiliation, I would say
- his own
- younger brother's
- anonymous guy's
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Reluctant or semi-consensual. Maybe the underwear gag is an alternative to something the captive would like even less. Or, the underwear gag can be something the captive doesn't want to submit to, but they'll do it to please the captor (the grinning captor offering to do something the captive will enjoy if they submit to the humiliating gag)

I also like underwear used as a hood/blindfold. For gags, I like something that can actually fit in the mouth, so nylon bikini briefs are a favorite. A jockstrap over the face with the strap wrapped over the mouth can be a gag of its own, or can hold something else in the captive's mouth.

For pure humiliation value, plain white briefs used as a hood, holding another pair of underwear in the mouth, are tied (lol) with using a speedo in the same way. The tight fit of the speedo over the head and how the defeated captive has to look at everyone through the eye holes is a huge turn on.

50-50. If it's a good story, I already have a mental image of what's happening, and it's usually tough for a picture to beat the picture a good writer can paint for the reader.

Clean for group scenes like initiations or "club" TUG's. Worn for more intimate one-on-one bondage. I do like stories where there's a mix of both, maybe because the captor is feeling a little sympathy, or dirty if the captive is deliberately goading their captor into increasing their torments. If I'm gagging someone or being gagged, it's more exciting when the gag *isn't* what you were expecting.

Usually if it's a type of person I would enjoy a TUG with, an underwear gag will be hot. If it's some combination of people I wouldn't find appealing otherwise, the gag isn't going to change that.

I can speak, so clearly the answer is no. (But I can also see, so perhaps there's room for more underwear hoods!)

Other (specify)

Same list - their own underwear, a lover/friend's underwear, or a rival's underwear. All of them bring up a lot of hot feelings.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

The text has been removed by a moderator for being off-topic.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I prefer honestly either. Underwear gags are incredibly hot and my favorite type of gag so any time its used, I'm jumping for joy. If I had to choose I would say non-con just because that description of having them taste the underwear and they start to fight back while the tape teals it in is always a turn on.

2 - Do you have a preference for the type of underwear used? (ex: jockstraps, speedos, boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, thongs, compression shorts...etc) If so, please specify. Share any relevant preference(s) you might have about the color and material of the cloth.
I don't have preference for type. All of the above are incredibly hot and I would gladly take any if offered/forced. Again if I had to choose, I would say boxers. Those are generally more cloth so more of it is going into my mouth which makes the gag much more efficient. I would say my least favorite would be speedos as I'm not the biggest fan of the material compared to the others.

100% I think images of the underwear/socks they are about to be gagged make it so much hotter. Usually anytime a story uses those kind of pictures, I fall in love with that scene. Really adds a lot in my opinion.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 rate your preference for the cleanliness of underwear gags.
I want them at a 9-10. Pulling a used jockstrap out of gym bag that they have been wearing for a while is always fun. Anything that makes that gag taste more like the wearer is always a plus.

5 - Does the wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by an underwear gag? Elaborate.
I think it does. Knowing who ball/ass sweat your cleaning out of that cloth makes the situation hotter. Also I want bigger/sweatier men to be wearing the underwear, if a twink gags another twink with his underwear, I don't find that nearly as hot.

I think they aren't be used enough. We typically see just sock gags or handkerchief gags which get old fast. Underwear gags tend to stand out more when stories use them and I love authors who use them.

7 - Choose your THREE favorite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:

Kidnapper/Love are kind of the same. I my situation being a sub I see my lover as also my master so he would have that ownership of me which would also apply to my kidnapper as well. The friend's older brother I would find hot because you would know who he is but you aren't friends. He's just an older guy than you and now your tasting his dick sweat.

Being forced to taste that same seed that made you would be pretty humiliatingly so their own dad is one. I also think just having to suck on a random guys shorts you have no context about would be humiliating. Similar to Brad gagging Steven with a random jock from the gym he found in B&G. Last would be his rival undies. Most likely his rival put them there so it just adds to the humiliation of being beat by your rival to suck on their ball sweat.

9 - If you could be gagged with the underwear/jockstrap/boxers of any fictional character from the TUG stories here, whose underwear would you choose?
I would choose Zack from B&G by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. He has an incredibly smelly ass and farts a lot so it would be all kinds of fun/hell. His hockey jockstrap but would be absolute treat to suck on and clean. His boxers would also be a fun gag because they would be huge and once they were put in, the tape wouldn't be needed as I wouldn't be able to push them out on my own.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

consensual for me. Non-consensual ones make for better stories though ;)

I generally prefer if it can fit nicely into my mouth, I don't like to be over-stuffed or have a large piece of the cloth out of my mouth. I don't like swimwear type materials in general, cotton-like cloth is better.

Yes.

6. Depends on the wearer, the more attracted I am to the guy the more willing I will be to be gagged by dirtier underwear.

Big big influence. Is he a stranger, is he hot, was he wearing them just before he gagged me? The way he talks as he gags me is also important.

Nope. What I feel is overused in particular is extremely dirty/smelly gags. Nice clean ones sometimes would make for greater diversity.

9 - If you could be gagged with the underwear/jockstrap/boxers of any fictional character from the TUG stories here, whose underwear would you choose?
Switchy Joshua from B&G
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago M/M UNDERWEAR GAG-RELATED SURVEY

Those of you who enjoy polls, surveys and questionnaires and who also enjoy underwear gags should have fun participating on this thread.
If you haven't answered the related sockgag survey, then follow this link: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5011 To participate, simply answer the questions below. Feel free to elaborate on your response when you feel it's appropriate.

Other (specify)

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING ON THIS SURVEY!
1. Non consensual all the way!!, I love both but this one makes me feel more submissive.
2. I like them all but probably Jockstrap the most since it doesn't cover the ass, so the only thing I'd be sucking on is ball sweat/cum which is really hot to me.
3. Yes, photos help immerse me more into the story, and I can imagine myself in that situation even better.
4. It depends on the stains, I hate piss and shit stains, so if they weren't there then 10/10 with cum stains and super sweaty underwear. As a masochist, I want to be forced to take more than I can handle so it seems fitting to jump straight to 10 and if I hated it, it's not as if I could say so ;)
5. Yes, if the guy is super hot then I'd be super into it, and if the guy is super super ugly, then I'd feel a bit grossed out, anything in-between, then it doesn't make a difference.
6. I don't think they're being overused, I'd like to see more to be honest, especially super smelly jockstraps.
7. Victim is gagged with his coach's undies, Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's undies, Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's undies.
8. Victim is gagged with his dad's undies, Victim is gagged with his older brother's undies, Victim is gagged with a rival's undies.
9. I'm not sure, one of the older guys like Mitch or Greg would be super hot, or maybe one of the more tormenting guys like Brad or Phil. Overall, I think I'd have to go with Phil since I don't think his boxers would be as bad as Brad's but he still has the mean and tormenting side to him, one of the things I love about being gagged, is being humiliated and made fun of like people making fun of how I can't talk.
LittleGagged13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LittleGagged13 »

1. non-consensual

2. I have a preference for jockstraps.

3. Somewhat.

4. 4-6

5. Yes. Men who are their 20's-30's, who are atheltic are most likely to turn me on.

6. No. I don't think many authors tend to use them.

7 - Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's undies, Victim is gagged with his coach's undies, Victim is gagged with his teammate's undies

8. Victim is gagged with his dad's undies, Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's undies, Victim is gagged with a rival's undies

9. Most likely Zack or Nick from Bound and Gagged in A Sleeping Bag ;)
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

LittleGagged13 wrote: 10 months ago 1. non-consensual

2. I have a preference for jockstraps.

3. Somewhat.

4. 4-6

5. Yes. Men who are their 20's-30's, who are atheltic are most likely to turn me on.

6. No. I don't think many authors tend to use them.

7 - Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's undies, Victim is gagged with his coach's undies, Victim is gagged with his teammate's undies

8. Victim is gagged with his dad's undies, Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's undies, Victim is gagged with a rival's undies

9. Most likely Zack or Nick from Bound and Gagged in A Sleeping Bag ;)
Nice to see someone else who enjoys jockstrap! Lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic