What do you like done to you during bondage?

Post polls here.
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What do you like done to you during bondage?

Post by NR47 »

When I'm tied nice and tight, with a blindfold over my eyes and a ball gag in my mouth, I love the feeling of being completely at my mistresses mercy, her plaything that she may do whatever she pleases with! There are so many things she can do to me, including but not limited to:
Teasing
Spanking
Tickling
Edging
Massage
Sex (in it's various forms)
Long term bondage/Chastity (Such as being tied to a chair in a dark closet for hours)
Making me lick her shoes
Or simply relaxing with me and cuddling

I get a great deal of enjoyment from all these things, and it's hard to choose a favorite! Do you have one?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I like to be tied up for as long as possible, and by that I mean for at least a couple of hours.

While tied up, I long for a few things, in order of most preferred to least:
1) being tickle tortured,
2) being "forced" to smell my wife's sweaty feet, dirty panties, or dirty socks
3) nipple torture
4) CBT
5) a bit of, mindful of the high risks, breath-play in combination with any of the above (but we are both very aware of the risks and have been doing this for over 25 years now, but we never rest on our laurels and never throw caution to the wind)

I can go on and on, but at the very bottom of my list is "sex" followed by "release" (either from the bondage or in the cum sense, or both). If there is "sexual release", then my #1 through #3 become emphatically even more desirable in the sense of "post-orgasm" torture.

Sadly, advancing years have mostly left us with just memories of past exploits :(
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 6 days ago I like to be tied up for as long as possible, and by that I mean for at least a couple of hours.

While tied up, I long for a few things, in order of most preferred to least:
1) being tickle tortured,
2) being "forced" to smell my wife's sweaty feet, dirty panties, or dirty socks
3) nipple torture
4) CBT
5) a bit of, mindful of the high risks, breath-play in combination with any of the above (but we are both very aware of the risks and have been doing this for over 25 years now, but we never rest on our laurels and never throw caution to the wind)

I can go on and on, but at the very bottom of my list is "sex" followed by "release" (either from the bondage or in the cum sense, or both). If there is "sexual release", then my #1 through #3 become emphatically even more desirable in the sense of "post-orgasm" torture.

Sadly, advancing years have mostly left us with just memories of past exploits :(
The things you describe sound great! Even though I'm not so old I went for a very long time without having a partner to tie me up. Eventually I decided to visit a dominatrix. I was lucky to find a beautiful girl next door type, who despite looking very sweet, is also extremely kinky.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic