Number of TUG partners

Post polls here.

How many TUG partners have you had experience with?

None, ever
28%
One, only once
8%
One, 2-5 times
No votes
One, more than 5 times
13%
Two
8%
More than two
23%
More than 5
20%
So many I lost count
3%

Total votes: 40

OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Number of TUG partners

Post by OlderJ »

It seems many here have not had the opportunity to play with a partner. Let's see with this poll.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Technically speaking more than five, but most of those were only once or twice. Still yet to find a good reliable long-term TUG partner.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

It should be 5 at this point since I recently had the pleasure of visiting a friend abroad who happened to be more than interested in seeing how it would feel to be tied up and gagged after I mentioned being into DiD stuff about a year ago.
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage_suisse17 »

NabHer wrote: 2 months ago It should be 5 at this point since I recently had the pleasure of visiting a friend abroad who happened to be more than interested in seeing how it would feel to be tied up and gagged after I mentioned being into DiD stuff about a year ago.
I have the feeling you always find damsel in distress abroad and not always close to where you live haha. Experienced that a lot ;)

Where is your friend from?
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

I've been tied by 3 different people who've actually been in the room with me....

Virtual tie-ups where I've tied myself but been instructed on how to do it? Probably 10 or so different people...
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Bondage_suisse17 wrote: 2 months ago
NabHer wrote: 2 months ago It should be 5 at this point since I recently had the pleasure of visiting a friend abroad who happened to be more than interested in seeing how it would feel to be tied up and gagged after I mentioned being into DiD stuff about a year ago.
I have the feeling you always find damsel in distress abroad and not always close to where you live haha. Experienced that a lot ;)

You're onto something! Haha I suppose it's easier to find like-minded folks online, who more often than not turn out to live in a different country.

Let's say that she's from somewhere in Northern Europe :)
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage_suisse17 »

NabHer wrote: 2 months ago
Bondage_suisse17 wrote: 2 months ago

You're onto something! Haha I suppose it's easier to find like-minded folks online, who more often than not turn out to live in a different country.

Let's say that she's from somewhere in Northern Europe :)
Well I was lucky enough to find new rope partner in Vancouver when girls would come to study or visit hahah. Northern Europe? Well I had rope partner from the Netherlands and Germany, they were great damsel in distress so I bet if she is from Scandinavia it even better ;)
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Have been Tied up many times, but only by a few guys and my wife. The guy who Tied me up (just for fun) for the very first time back in School, is now after a break for more than 20 years, the one who is tying me up as a part of a sexgame with my wife🤷‍♂️
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Despite having been interested in bondage since young, only two.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Back when I was active in our local scene, gals would literally line up to get tied if I was doing a presentation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic