Other
13%

Total votes: 52

tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Favorite Fictional World Type?

Post by tomato »

What kind of fictional setting would you like to tie someone up/be tied up in? Or perhaps just live in?
If you'd like, explain why! If other (because I definitely didn't include every type), which one?
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I voted for "Other."

See my stories (I'm working on updates of all)...I'm into thrillers/spy adventures (my version of a 007 versus Dr. No)
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Fascinating question. I like sci-fi dystopias/utopias, but also primary world realism. I'm also currently enjoying reading a story set in a high-fantasy world.

I say dystopia/utopia because of an 'eye of the beholder' sense where one's person's dream/utopic world is another person's nightmare/dystopic world. For example, long before I found this forum, decades before, I used to avidly read Akasha's Space Age Love Song, a futuristic Femdom world where bound and captive men are subjected to all sorts of cruel tortures at the hands of sadistic women: whether that's dystopic or utopic depends on who you are in that world.
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

It's stone cold reality for me. The world around us is so fascinating.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

In the context of these sorts of stories, it would probably be Alternative/Period History.

Such a combination is fairly rare, and it is even rarer that it is done properly (ie in a believable way with plausible world building).
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I like any sort of magical setting. You can definitely do some fun things with magic spells, cursed items, etc.
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

Magic opens up so many possibilities for bonding :lol:
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I go for *fantasy* and also *other*, in the sense of RPing and TUG-stories.

For me, the world should make some sense of sense, i.e. a basic source providing a kind of mutual understanding between the players without necessarily doing too much tiresome world-building. Fantasy, never mind if you call it high fantasy or other (like alternative worlds as mentioned before) provide settings to serve the kinks of the players to some extends. A world of cowgirls, why not for people liking F/F, f.e..

Or, for people going consensual, maybe one of the better known "Restraint World" or such.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Superhero fantasy for me. Tight clothes, sexy boots, and gloves. Gloating villains, a lot of bondage and perilous death-traps. What´s not to love?
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I've always preferred fictional worlds similar to our actual world. (Big cities, lush forests, large bodies of water) The part that makes it fictional is my love of people using actual magic. (Fire and ice, water and lightning, telekinesis)
Oh yeah, and races other than humans :lol: almost forgot :lol:
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic