Who was the first person you tied up and gagged?

Post polls here.

Who was the first person you tied up and gagged

Sister
18%
Babysitter
6%
Female Neighbour
13%
Aunt
2%
Mom
1%
Cousin (Female)
14%
Sister's friend
6%
Other (Specify in chat)
41%

Total votes: 88

PiotrekTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PiotrekTied »

My friend from school (unprofessionally: with tape to a chair)
And my first hogtied I had with @squirrel :D
AndrewTied93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AndrewTied93 »

my cousin he wasn't really good with tying and another person was a childhood freind she was reluctant at first but she did because she was nice.
HotHumiliation
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HotHumiliation »

It was a younger boy who had just moved into the neighborhood and didn't know anyone yet. I was 14 and he was 12. I started tying him up after school in his garage. His parents didn't get home until around 5pm each day so we had hours to explore. He didn't really want to try it, but I insisted and was kind of bossy about it. He just succumb to it. :D
Its not bondage without a thick tight gag!
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Friend of myself and my sister. We were about 10 years old, and one time I thought he spent to much time with my sister. Jealousy took over, I called him to my room, made him lay down on my bed and then I tied his hands behind his back. No struggling, he seems to enjoy it😃 My sister came in and helped me tie his feet and also hogtie him. We placed him in my closet, and before we shut the door he said he knows a trick, I understood what he ment, found a handkerchief and cleave gagged him. We left him there for a few minutes and then did the same with my sister, so it became kind of a game we played. Sorry to say I chickened out when it was my turn to be tied up....we never played it again. But great fun that one time.😃
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Tied _and gagged_ would be a girlfriend. The first female I tied (but not gagged) was a neighbor girl - I devised a game I called "Houdini tag" where instead of counting, the person who was "it" got tied up and could start seeking as soon as they got themselves untied. But I may well have tied a male friend sometime before that.

But the poll really seems too m/f oriented. Even a lot of males would have their first experience tying a male friend for a game of cops'n'robbers and the like. That was certainly my first experience as the victim.
Yorkshiredave
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yorkshiredave »

A younger friend who was persuadable to playing the submissive role.
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

I tied up my best friend's sister
We were playing cops and robbers
We all were like in 5th grade i guess
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

I dated a gal when I was 19 (back in the '80s) who was all about letting me tie her up. I didn't have a clue what I was doing, but we did have quite a bit of fun for the 18 months we were together.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I guess technically it was myself experimenting with self bondage. The first woman I tied and gagged was one of my first girlfriends.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic