Hogtie connected to ankles from wrists
26%
Hogtie from ankles to elbows
74%

Total votes: 47

honourthechapter1775

What's harder to escape from

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

So I know some of you may not like hogties but I've been thinking a lift about them recently and wondering what is more difficult to escape from.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I would say ankles-to-elbows. With ankles-to-wrists, it's sometimes possible to coordinate one's escape efforts so that extending the legs exerts a downward pressure on the wrist-bonds while fingers work on the knots - so that the ropes can be loosened/tugged off the hands.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago I would say ankles-to-elbows. With ankles-to-wrists, it's sometimes possible to coordinate one's escape efforts so that extending the legs exerts a downward pressure on the wrist-bonds while fingers work on the knots - so that the ropes can be loosened/tugged off the hands.
Thanks for the feedback it's interesting hearing others opinions on this
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I've never been tied ankles to elbows, but I would give it a try.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Usually, the most common hogtie is ankles to wrists, but I have seen ankles to arms, and the legs tied halfway between the knees and hips, and the hogtie connecting the ankles and legs. I've seen people get loose from all three.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic