Centennial Club

What Story do you like more?

Post by Beppejolly »

A little poll to see people's taste!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I like two types of stories, depending on my mood. I enjoy stories of fun, innocent, harmless, playful games between friends and siblings. However, I also enjoy adult themed stories, between consenting and/or risk aware, sane and mature adults. I prefer fictionalized accounts of true events, but also enjoy some pure fiction so long as there is some possibility of it becoming true. Finally, I can tolerate some "consensual non-consensuality" in fictional stories, but nothing short of full, enthusiastic, ongoing consent in true accounts. However, as soon as a character in a story no longer wants to participate, but is forced too against their will, it's no joy and no longer for me to read.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 6 months ago I like two types of stories, depending on my mood. I enjoy stories of fun, innocent, harmless, playful games between friends and siblings. However, I also enjoy adult themed stories, between consenting and/or risk aware, sane and mature adults. I prefer fictionalized accounts of true events, but also enjoy some pure fiction so long as there is some possibility of it becoming true. Finally, I can tolerate some "consensual non-consensuality" in fictional stories, but nothing short of full, enthusiastic, ongoing consent in true accounts. However, as soon as a character in a story no longer wants to participate, but is forced too against their will, it's no joy and no longer for me to read.
Precise!So you'll enjoy my story:The TUG Book!
TugLife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TugLife »

I'm a big fan of stories with implied nonconsent or reluctance by the bondage victim. I think it makes for a more dramatic story.

I'm an even bigger fan of role reversals. Where someone who is supposed to be in charge, is tied up by the person they are supposed to be in charge of.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TugLife wrote: 6 months ago I'm a big fan of stories with implied nonconsent or reluctance by the bondage victim. I think it makes for a more dramatic story.
I'm an even bigger fan of role reversals. Where someone who is supposed to be in charge, is tied up by the person they are supposed to be in charge of.
Awesome! I usually enjoy those tropes quite a bit as well.
Always glad to meet another like-minded soul on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic