What is your dream bondage experience?

Post polls here.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Honestly,
It boils down to this:
Forceful grab and gag from behind (hand over mouth), forcefully dragged or walked while handgagged, pinned against something (FF, F or FM as kidnappers),
Being handed off between them (if multiple), lots of handgags, and restraints.
Cleave gag, tape gag, or wraparound tape gag.
Eventually chloroformed, and put in back seat of truck/van.
Being bound and gagged while semi unconscious,
Forced to be bound to hair or couch at dark house,
Repeatedly gagged, un gagged and re gagged by my captors,
Tape tying legs, or thin rope,
Zip ties for wrists (front or back)

Gags and controlled while gagged are my sticking points.
No gags? No interest, 🤣
….
Sincerely,
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

tj_b2b wrote: 7 months ago To be Robin and be tied up with batgirl in some sort of death trap
Amazing. Any preferred responsible villain?
tieddude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieddude »

Love the idea of doing like a bondage weekend or week with a bunch of others also into it. Some cabin somewhere. Lots of restraints and nowhere to go.

The logistics of actually planning something like this are insane but hey it’s the thought that matters haha.
Mmmph
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

holdmehostage wrote: 7 months ago I'm at home trying on some clothes, such as a dress, a swimsuit, or lingerie. I'm looking at myself in the mirror when I hear a noise. Going to investigate the noise, I discover three masked men all dressed in black. They see me and before I know it, they rush me. My hands are tied behind me and they stuff my mouth and seal it in with a wraparound tape gag. Finally, they blindfold me and carry me off. I'm put into the trunk of their car and go on a 20-30 minute car ride.

When we arrive at the destination, I'm led down to a basement where they tie me to a chair and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees. They tie rope above and below my breasts as well as rope around my thighs and the chair. After they leave me, I struggle against my bonds and try to make some noise. I can't make any noise past a very muffled whimper that no one can hear. My bonds are nice and tight, making escape impossible for me.

I then start to wonder what my abductors are going to do with me...
Something about being tied up in your own home while dressed in something revealing/sexy like that adds so much intensity,love this
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

So I have a couple I'll put them in order of most likely to happen to probably always gonna be a fantasy...

1) meet a woman who loves bondage just as much as I do and does things likes waits for me naked in bed with a huge pile of rope ready to be tied up (or ready to pounce on me and tie me up)

2) for me and a woman to both be tied up in nice tight hogties. Either bound by another woman or a dominant couple

3) to be "gang bound" like the old harmony concepts videos, to be able to resist and strain as hard as I could only to be forcefully hogtied and gagged by multiple captors
BondageCurious
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageCurious »

To meet multiple women between the ages of 25 and 45 that are into Bondage as much as I am, who are good at roleplaying different scenrios and can be co-writers for fictional and real bondage stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic