Pantyhood related survey

Post polls here.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pantyhood related survey

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I was just wondering what others ideas are about pantyhoods. I did get some of the ideas from the sweaty sock survey so some of the questions are the same. Please feel free to share your ideas below as well. Also if you have not had a pantyhood added but have thought about it please also add your thought too!

1. Have you ever had a pantyhood added while tied up or ever wanted one applied? Or added one to someone else?
a) Yes
b) No

2. Who added the pantyhood to you? Or did you add it to?
A) girlfriend/wife
B) boyfriend/husband
C) sister
D) brother
E) friend
F) coworker
G) mother/father
H) other (please specify)

3. Where did the panties come from?
A) from the clean dresser drawer
B) from the dirty laundry hamper
C) right off of the person who applied them to you
D) other (please specify)

4. Were the panties clean or dirty on a scale of 1-10?

5. Did having the pantyhood added add to your experience? And if so was it a positive experience or negative?

6. Did the person adding the pantyhood add to the experience?

7. Out of a list below list 3 that scenarios for who the panties belonged too to be the most exciting to your experience?
A) your girlfriend/wife
B) mom
C) sister
D) coworker
E) boss
F) teacher
G) nurse/doctor
H) friend
I) other (please specify)

8. Out of the same list as above which would be more humiliating for the person wearing the pantyhood?

Thank you for taking the time to go through this. If you are someone who has added pantyhoods to others would like to hear your responses as well

Any feedback on how to make this better is also appreciated!
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

1. Yes, I've had one applied to me and have also used a pantyhood on someone else

2. um... I'm a bit of a bondage slut. my female partner has panty-hooded me, but I've also used pantyhoods in TUG's with several male friends.

3. I think at least each has been used at one time or another. Unless I know someone is comfortable with it, I'll use clean panties as a gag or pantyhood, but if it's been agreed that used panties are fair game, then they will be used almost always. Typically these come either off the person who is tied up, or the person who is tying them up, though in at least one case, their partner's panties were used as a hood. (yes, that was extra hot)

4. For other than fresh clean panties, they have generally been worn and (especially if worn by a male) there will be lots of pre--cum. For panties worn by a female partner, they'll very much have her own scent to them. It's hard to rate - I think the fabric type makes more difference, synthetics (nylon/spandex) seem to be more intense for both the texture and scent when I've been hooded with them than natural fabrics like silk or cotton.

5. I have a pantyhood fetish, so, it's always a positive experience, though of course there's lots of feigned protesting (ok some of it real if the panties are ESPECIALLY stinky!)

6. Yes

7. (a) partner/gf/wife
(h) friend
Other: friend's partner/gf/bf.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic