How long do you like to be tied up for?

Post polls here.

How long do you like to be tied up for with out a break?

Less than an hour
10%
One hour
26%
Two hours
27%
Three hours
11%
Four hours
5%
Five hours
No votes
Six hours
1%
Seven hours
No votes
Eight hours
No votes
More than eight hours
19%

Total votes: 73

Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How long do you like to be tied up for?

Post by Bound to Please »

How long do you like to be tied up for without a break? In order to compare apples to apples imagine the position is a hogtie.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hogtie is tough. Tied to the bed would be much longer :D
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

One hour is my ideal amount of time to be tied up. I agree a bed tie is easier but I enjoy struggling in a good tight hogtie.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

I am always the one tying up and have never been seriously tied up, but I use maximum 20 minutes for strained positions (like a hogtie, or strappado) and 45 minutes for comfortable positions (like in bed, or only having hands tied in front). Longer only of they specifically ask for it. Shorter is ofcourse always an option.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ovi1 wrote: 1 year ago I am always the one tying up and have never been seriously tied up, but I use maximum 20 minutes for strained positions (like a hogtie, or strappado) and 45 minutes for comfortable positions (like in bed, or only having hands tied in front). Longer only of they specifically ask for it. Shorter is ofcourse always an option.
I've never been tied in a strappado before so I don't know how long I'd be comfortable but twenty minutes seems about right.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I agree that the stress of the position dictates how long you can stay tied. But I would love to be tied for a long time in a position where the ropes are tight enough and I can’t move much. Let’s try everything and keep notes! Experiment!
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

An hour is about the longest I've been hogtied. Granted, it it's not too strict and I can lay on my side, I suppose I could go for longer.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

The survey asked specific for nightie. Hogties can be loose but generally if it’s the type you may be able to roll over in but little more then an hour is probably max. I’ve spent many hours less stringent: hands behind back. Arms to body, legs, gag blindfolded, and been tied to a bed overnight, and a large part of the day too.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

If we're just talking a hogtie then it really depends on how strict and stressful it is, for me at least. Anything too loose or comfortable and I'll get bored pretty fast, maybe 2 hours tops. But a more brutal one can keep me very happy for 24 hours or more! :D

No breaks, of course ;P
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As kids, we had a 20 minute time limit; 15 minutes for the 9-10 year olds, and a rule that if they wanted to be untied, they'd be untied, even if they had been tied for just a few minutes.

There was a 45 minute cap. After 20 minutes, the "captive" was asked if he wanted to stay tied, and continue to try to escape. If he said "yes," he was given the extra 25 minutes.

Drawscore
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

A bottle would be very difficult to maintain for a long time unless it was very loose, but all my life I've wanted to be tied up for hours on end.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic