M/M BONDAGE SCENARIO STORY SURVEY

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BELOW YOU WILL FIND A LIST OF THE TOP 20+ BONDAGE-RELATED SCENARIOS MOST OFTEN FEATURED ON THIS SITE.
THE SURVEY RULES ARE SIMPLE.

CHOOSE THE FIVE (5) OPTIONS THAT ARE THE MOST LIKELY TO SPARK YOUR INTEREST AND SHARE YOUR RESULTS WITH US, EITHER BY COPY PASTING THE LIST AND HIGHLIGHTING YOUR ANSWERS, OR SIMPLY BY COPY/PASTING OR TYPING IN THE FIVE OPTIONS YOU'VE SELECTED INTO YOUR ANSWER.

KEEP IN MIND, THESE OPTIONS DO NO SPECIFY THE ONE(S) BEING TIED UP AND THE ONE(S) DOING THE TYING.
EX: PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S) COULD BE A STORY ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER TYING UP HIS YOUNGER BROTHERS, OR A STORY ABOUT A MAIN CHARACTER GETTING TIED UP BY HIS OLDER BROTHER, ETC.

THE DETAILS ABOUT WHO YOU'D PREFER DOING THE TYING CAN/SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN YOUR COMMENT.

"I CAN POTENTIALLY ENJOY ANY ONE OF THESE BONDAGE SCENARIOS SO LONG AS THE STORY IS WELL WRITTEN." IS NOT A VALID ANSWER.

THIS SURVEY IS NOT ABOUT EXCEPTIONS. SOME OF THESE SCENARIOS ARE BOUND TO TICKLE YOUR FANCY AND SPARK YOUR INTEREST MORE THAN OTHERS. THOSE ARE THE OPTIONS THAT SHOULD GET YOUR VOTE.

SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US AND PARTICIPATE!

HERE ARE THE AVAILABLE CHOICES:

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S)
PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S)
PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S)
PROTAGONIST VS COACH
PROTAGONIST VS BOSS
PROTAGONIST VS DAD
PROTAGONIST VS STEPDAD
PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND
PROTAGONIST VS UNKNOWN GUY(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S UNCLE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS WORK COLLEAGUES
PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S)
PROTAGONIST IN SELF-BONDAGE
OTHER (SPECIFY)

IF YOU'VE NOT YET ANSWERED THE OTHER M/M STORY RELATED POLLS, CLICK ON THESE LINKS:
M/M SOCKGAG SURVEY
M/M UNDERWEAR GAG SURVEY
M/M SHOE-SNIFFING SURVEY
M/M HANDGAG SURVEY
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago

CHOOSE THE FIVE (5) OPTIONS THAT ARE THE MOST LIKELY TO SPARK YOUR INTEREST AND SHARE YOUR RESULTS WITH US, EITHER BY COPY PASTING THE LIST AND HIGHLIGHTING YOUR ANSWERS, OR SIMPLY BY COPY/PASTING OR TYPING IN THE FIVE OPTIONS YOU'VE SELECTED INTO YOUR ANSWER.
So I prefer 6, and to be tied by any of these folks. :oops: :lol:

PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S) - As mentioned before on this forum, a favourite of mine. Especially because you are newly trapped in your own space and no where to go. Like the dynamic also if the Stepbrother is considerably larger and older than the protagonist. When the Stepbrother invites over his buddies too, leaving you no possible escape and an easy tie up to the protagonist.
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) - A roommate catching you in a compromising act and exacting his own personal revenge by tying you up. An endless list of repeatable tie ups after this is inevitable. :lol:
PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S) - Teammates dynamics is great! Heard mentality + testosterone will result in sure tie ups and subsequent torture, tickling and hazing. And the use of a pool of characters to deal with
PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S) - The unknown element here is key for me.
PROTAGONIST VS COACH - Sentimental case for me. A coach who was a grown up jock, was always intriguing for me. To impart a tie up is priceless.
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S) - Always liked the idea of a friend's older brother taking control and imparting their own tie up/discipline and torture, to the protagonist who is an innocent victim.
Last edited by socjuc 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

My top 5 from the "most likely to spark my interest list" are:

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER - no preference, both are good
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) - roommate is preferred as captive, although the opposite is also interesting
PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S) - I almost never see the teammate as the captive, but I prefer it
PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S) - protagonist is preferred as the captive, although the opposite can be a fun reversal
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S) - friend's older brother is rarely if ever seen as captive but I love it when I see it

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Here's my top 5:

PROTAGONIST VS COACH: I never saw a story where the protagonist snatches his bigger, stronger coach and now I want it.
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER: both but I'm partial to protagonist doing the tying
PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S): protagonist getting kidnapped... before turning the tables on his kidnapper later?
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S): protagonist is captured by his friends but I also want to see a story where he collects his buddies in bondage
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD: protagonist bounds and gags the dad. There's some really interesting 'big sub small dom' and power dynamics here

Teammates and collegues were close runners but I figured they were similar to friends. As usual, I also love stories when the main character ties up a detective, cop etc.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago My top 5 from the "most likely to spark my interest list" are:

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER - no preference, both are good
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) - roommate is preferred as captive, although the opposite is also interesting
PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S) - I almost never see the teammate as the captive, but I prefer it
PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S) - protagonist is preferred as the captive, although the opposite can be a fun reversal
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S) - friend's older brother is rarely if ever seen as captive but I love it when I see it
Hmmm it’s interesting that these were the exact 5 I was going to choose. Your reasoning works exactly the way mine does too. The friends older brother being the captive is a delight when it does happens
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)

In my mind these three are variations on a theme as I would generally expect roommates and teammates to be friends as well. In all cases I enjoy it when these are flexible scenarios with everybody tying and getting tied, forming and breaking alliances. If the protagonist is new to the room or team I want him to get tied. Teammates also come with lots of great sports gear! Love it when a romance develops out of these games.

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER

Proper consensual bondage. Protagonist tied up although a bit of role reversal can be fun. Definitely helps if the lover is a bit of daddy!

I don't think you see this scenario as often but I just like the idea of it. I think the protagonist needs to get tied up. Feels like there could be a lot of scope as virtually anything can be a job. Maybe a team building exercise...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S) - I prefer an older brother; or sometimes a stronger, younger brother; to do the tying here. It's rather interesting to have that familial twist, especially if the protagonist has to the live with the brother, or even better: brothers.

PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S) - Very similar to what I said above, but with the added distance of relations can make for an even more dynamic relationship between the characters. This includes things like body types, past history, even scents.

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER(S) - This is a dynamic that I love in a particular sense. I never like doms to just be truly malicious; it dulls the enjoyment for me. I like for there be a layer of care or fun within the aspect, that conflicting but also harmonizing tone allowing for a concoction of emotions for the protagonist. This of course is also a theme that could really go either way for me, but I guess with the mood I am in now; I would say the Lover doing the tying.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD & PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S) - This was tricky because I had to choose between "DAD" or "FRIEND'S DAD". After some thinking, I went with the latter. I think it all ties into the amount of relationship dynamics that could be added to a scenario. With the sense of the Friend's dad or brothers, there a layer of odd taboo; something that's talked a bit, but I'm not sure if it's fully expressed. Usually with the idea of close friends, you may see their family as a sort of distant entity. People you occasionally interact with only due to your association with their family member. The mix between the sort of familiarity and the unknown makes for a concoction of varying emotions.

Choosing between "DAD" or "FRIEND'S DAD" was tricky for me, but I found my conclusion through thinking of the concept of whether Step-Dad would fit in. After weighing the options, I decided that seeing as Step-Brothers was mentioned but not Step-Dad; it would mean your biological father. This is probably just an unnecessary observation of an oversight of something that may have just been implied, but it's what swayed the scale.

In both of the scenarios, I would enjoy the latter domming; based on the reasons above.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I've used the strike-through function on those scenarios which would usually put me off from reading a story. I've highlighted the ones I particularly like. A short explanation is given after each highlighted item.

I was in a real doubt, but I could only pick five scenarios and chose this one instead of the protagonist vs brother, because this one feels less incest-like, even though there's likely a strong bond between the protagonist and his stepbrother (which usually makes for good reasons to tie someone up), almost as if they were family.

PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
Doesn't everyone here wish they had friends who would tie them up? ;)

PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
This usually provides for a slightly darker theme, which is still nice to read. An example is Brad vs Steven.

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER
Scenarios like this one make me glow from inside because of how they sometimes resemble the relationship I have with my boyfriend and because they usually spark new ideas to try out.

It is so hot to read about someone's teammates teaming up against him. For example, as a punishment for being the cause of losing a game.

PROTAGONIST VS COACH
PROTAGONIST VS BOSS
PROTAGONIST VS DAD
PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)
OTHER (SPECIFY)
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

In no particular order:

Friend's Dad/Step Father - as mentioned above by Husky, none biological Dad connections tickle my fancy like no other. It allows the Daddy archetype to have some rather taboo encounters without going too close to the line.

Coach/Teacher - I've added teacher as I had a reoccurring fantasy in Secondary school (age 11-16 in the UK) where my PE teachers would catch me snooping on some illicit activity. They would tie me up, take turns hand/glovegagging me, and force me to worship their socks. Phew, just reliving the memory of that fantasy gets me all hot and bothered. :D

Lover - goes without saying really. Intimacy and romance always win points from me.

Kidnapper - another "well duh" option, only this time it's all non consensual and more of an exciting surprise/unknown factor. Bonus props for masked and gloved 'nappers.

Other: Service workers, such as police officers, doctors, nurses, firemen, etc. Anyone in uniform basically. Could tie in to kidnapping or just general restraint, such as the numerous examples I've seen online of protestors being restrained and gagged in other countries.
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Mine would definitely be

PROTAGONIST/BROTHER
I just love this dynamic. The idea of an older brother dominating a younger brother and trying him up just has an innocent thrill to it that most others dont. Theres also a power dynamic built in there from the get go.

PROTAGONIST/FRIEND
this one I like because theres always that question of what else is there. Why is the friend trying up the protagonist? Is he into it? Does he just like feeling powerful? Or is it just a means to an end? I also like it because, like some other people have said, it adds a feeling of trust and care to it that just gives a whole deeper meaning and layer of feeling to it.

PROTAGONIST/LOVER
I like this one for all the obvious reasons. Again it has that feeling of trust and love to it that gives the domination an extra layer that adds so much more to the dynamic.

PROTAGONIST/DAD
Like the brother/protagonist option, this also has a power dynamic inbuilt to the very foundation of the relationship. It also feels safer since the dad would obviously never harm his son, but is going to teach him a lesson he so richly deserves.

PROTAGONIST/TEACHER
Like the dad and brother options, this has a power dynamic built into it, but with so much more risk and intrigue. Plus, who didn't have fantasies of being tied up by a teacher in detention? For some reason I just find this suggestion so hot.

Oh and it might go without saying but all of these options I prefer with the protagonist being the tied and the other person doing the tying.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

In no particular order:

PROTAGONIST VS (STEP)BROTHER(S) - as some have mentioned before, I feel like there's a certain level of humiliation from being tied up by a brother (younger or older), especially if they bring their buddies over.
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) - a good ole truth or dare or some kind of gaming competition with some penalties among friends is always a classic.
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER - this is my dream, to have someone with whom I can share these interests. Like a date night that takes an unexpected turn.
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) - I love the idea of a roommate stumbling upon his kinky roommate and using that to his favor whenever he needed the place to himself.
PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S) - this fantasy started when I played soccer as a kid. I was a terrible player, and sometimes I hoped that my team would tie me up to prevent me from ruining their chances at winning.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Protagonist / Stepbrother- I love scenarios in which the stepbrother, either older or same age, ties up the main character. Often times in Stepbrother/Protagonist stories, power is a main theme. A stranger moves into your space and can immediately hold the power/domination.

Protagonist / Teammates- Some of my favorite stories are protagonist/teammates tie up games right after practice. I'm a huge gear fetish guy especially when the ones wearing the gear have just had a long practice.

Protagonist / Roommates - For these kinds of stories, my favorite are the ones that play with being caught. Whether it be the roommate walking in on the protagonist sniffing his shoes or pleasuring himself with socks, the idea of being caught and then made to serve is one that i very much enjoy.

Protagonist / Friend's Dad - Once again, i love the idea of power in these stories. I've read a few stories in the past where the friend's dad comes from a military background and uses his strong/forceful demeanor against the protagonist.
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very interestin survey, I must say. For me to fully enjoy bondage trust is essential; the victim must be 100% sure he is safe :) So my types are:

PROTAGONIST VS DAD
PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ok, some big surprises so far.
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD/STEPDAD is definitely getting more mentions than I thought it would, and so is PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S).

Some fantastic answers so far, guys.
And a very special welcome to [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]!
Welcome on board, boi! 8-)
Now get your ass onto those other survey's listed up on the first post and help us learn a bit more about yourself.

As for me, it seems my answers align most closely with [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s (no surprise there).
The five scenarios that have the most chance of catching my eye would be:

PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER
PROTAGONIST VS COACH
PROTAGONIST VS BOSS
PROTAGONIST VS DAD/STEPDAD
PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)

Interestingly enough, PROTAGONIST VS LOVER is one of the scenario I am the least prone to enjoying.
There are always exceptions to the rule, but generally speaking, unless the relationship is not typical boyfriend/boyfriend one, it's a scenario that fails to keep my attention more often than now.

My own Honourable Mentions (the options I actually considered for my top 5) were PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S), PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND and PROTAGONIST VS UNKNOWN GUY(S)

I tend to really be into stories where the protagonist is being bound up by guys he doesn't really know (ex: friends of a friend).

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Wow, this option is definitely getting high on my list, it is a great addition!

[mention]socjuc[/mention]'s story "Punishment for speeding" immediately comes to mind. Love it! There's such a huuuuuge power difference between an armed, booted guy and an "ordinary" guy. That's so hot. :twisted:

And I wanted to let you know that some of the hot options (friend's older brother, for example) didn't make it to the top five because I was allowed to only pick five. :cry:
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I chose stepbrother over brother because it is often a less intimate relationship, which makes the scenario even more interesting with more daring dynamics.

This is a classic! I really like the dynamics created in a non-consensual victim vs kidnapper scenario.

I think I really like this scenario because dad’s friends are usually older guys, and I really like that.

Older brother friends always makes the scene very dynamic and active, this is where we have the best humiliations, especially when the older brother is the mastermind :twisted: .

PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)

Another classic. I really like the dynamics of cousins vs cousins, things here are always cool.

PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS DAD

They are also scenarios that I like a lot, but that are out of my top 5.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 3 years ago PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD

I think I really like this scenario because dad’s friends are usually older guys, and I really like that.

Older brother friends always makes the scene very dynamic and active, this is where we have the best humiliations, especially when the older brother is the mastermind :twisted: .

Why didn't I think about that?
Cool answers, boi. I think your answers belong in "OTHER" though.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD means the father of one of your friends, not friends of your dad.
Same thing for PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S). This is referring to the older brother(s) of one of your friends.

I do really like the scenarios of P. vs Dad's friends and P. vs older brother's friend though.
Those are great choices!

Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bandanasandrope »

PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) - this is one where I'd like to read a scenario about the guy who needs to keep his roommate out of the way because he has company over (maybe his lover)

PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S) - my all time favorite are kidnapping scenarios. Whether it be in the protagonists own home, where he's bound, gagged, and hauled away, or being lured somewhere to be tied up amd stashed away for ransom.

PROTAGONIST VS UNKNOWN GUY(S) - falls back to the kidnappers scenarios. Maybe a case of mistaken identity where the unknown guys tie up and gag the wrong guy?

PROTAGONIST VS WORK COLLEAGUES - office settings are always fun. I always enjoy the mix of bondage and wearing a suit.

PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S) - this is also one of my favorites. Police, military restrain someone but have an ulterior motive and put the protagonist into further bondage, eventually leading to a ransom demand for example.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

If I had to chose my top five, they would be in no particular order

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S): Specially where the older brother gets tied up by the younger sibling or both end tied up together
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S): I mean, who doesn't like some good old story of friends messing with each other?
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S): I like it because it adds a non-consensual scenario without necessarily being overly mean or threatening (like a kidnapper could be)
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER: Mainly for the intimate potential
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S): I like the possibilities since this person has unlimited access to your personal space and to you in your most vulnerable position, he could easily find out your secrets and take advantage of them
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

KEEP YOUR ANSWERS COMING, GUYS!

EVERY SINGLE READER OF M/M STORIES
SHOULD PARTICIPATE ON THIS THREAD.
cherryboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherryboy »

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) - honestly you could write this either way and i'd still like it. just seems like a classic c:
PROTAGONIST VS WORK COLLEAGUES - defo protag getting tied by work colleagues. i think its mostly the humiliation of it that really draws me to this one.
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER - sometimes soft romantic tie up games are what you need
PROTAGONIST VS UNKNOWN GUY(S) - fun mystery
PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S) - the protag again being the one to get tied up, but i like it more when the kidnapper is someone they know or who knows them.

i also usually prefer most of these singular, as in like one on one. but friends and unknown guys can be really good when there is more than one person tying up the protag
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)

I enjoy all of these the most because the I love the idea of it being based on friendly competition. Even if they are a bit mean to each other the implication is that everyone has a good time and they all agree to specified rules beforehand and after that they let lose with whatever they want, so long as they stay within the bounds of those rules. Those are my favorites!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

So here are all my choises ( I'm sorry I've responded just now but it is only my second day here). In all of my picks I am the one that is tied up.
PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER
PROTAGONIST VS COACH
PROTAGONIST VS BOSS
PROTAGONIST VS DAD
PROTAGONIST VS STEPDAD
PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)
OTHER (SPECIFY)
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Very interresting survey! Definitely sparks our imagination with just the possibilities! It was really hard just to choose 5 out of this list because all were really good, but I believe the ones that took more my interrest was:

PROTAGONIST VS DAD - This is definitely a theme I am looking to see more! There is not much stories with father/son bondage. It could be either the father tying the son or vice versa. There is such a contrast between an young guy tying his more experienced dad or the dad tying his younger son that is really fascinating! Can be consensual or not, both scenarios are very good!

PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S) - This one is definitely nice because men in uniforms ARE SO DAMN HOT! They seems so strong and important when wearing their uniforms! It's so nice to see those big, brave man being bound and gagged because they are trained for moments like those, but yet there is nothing they can do! There is something very sexy of a police guy being cuffed with his own cuffs or a soldier being disciplinated by their superiors! Not forgeting a good gag too, of course! This open for several different and hot scenarios!

PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S) - I really like the dinamics of a teammates group! They are like brothers and best friends, so it's not hard to imagine scenarios where one would challenge the others for some bondage competitions too! Maybe they will challenge to see who does more push ups and the loser will be bound and gagged! Maybe some friends decides to make a prank on another one! Maybe they just wanna have some bondage fun! I like this feeling of friendship, brotherhood and things like that! Maybe even with straight guys that likes to be tied up by other males!

PROTAGONIST VS COACH - This one can link direclty with the previous one. Maybe the coach gives some bondage as punishment for they bad behavior or performance and the other teammates could have fun with him bound and gagged partner! Or maybe a coach receives a personal training from the coach! Of course, there is also the possibility of one of his students (or even the whole team) can have fun and tie up his big, manly and strong coach too in some situations!

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD - This one can link with the first one I choose. Once again is this dinamic between older and experienced guy with younger and inexperienced one!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I'm lumping a few of my answers together in my explanation since the reasons are so similar.
I separate my top interests into 3 categories: Family, Friends, and the Unknown.

1: Protagonist V Brothers AND Protagonist V Dad

Interpersonal relationships fascinate me, and you can't get anymore personal and close than family members. Bondage between brothers can stem from the usual sibling rivalry. Both boys argue about a game they are playing, and one decides to take revenge on the other. An older brother is throwing a party, but he doesn't want his younger brother hanging around and embarrassing him in front of his friends. The younger brother is being babysat by his older brother, and he tricks him into a hogtie so he can do what he wants without being bossed around.
Bondage between father and son is especially interesting since it's not typically nefarious when it happen. But I'm not one for simple games :) I'm more interested in the reason why the dad would do something many would consider unacceptable to do to their child outside a fun game. Like, the son finds proof that his dad is cheating, and the father becomes desperate to keep his son from talking, so he ties him up until he can find a way to settle the mess he made. Or perhaps the son is so unruly, and he pushes things too far; the father comes to a regrettable decision in order to protect his son from hurting himself or others.

2: Protagonist V Rivals, Protagonist V Friends, AND Protagonist V Roommates

Bondage between rivals is simple enough since it provides both characters an immediate motivation to tie one another up. They're both in competition with one another, and in a desperate move to come out on top, one decides to eliminate the competition by tying up his rival. Competition could be anything: They both love the same person, and one ties the other so he can go on his date unimpeded. They're both vying for the same spot on a sports team or talent show or acting job, but there's only one spot open. Naturally, the conclusion would be to, again, limit the competition.
I speak of friends and roommates almost simultaneously although I prefer roommates since that is more of a specific kind of friendship. Friends are vague - everyone has friends. But, roommates are a special friend, most often, who you trust enough to live with, and in living with that person - the two develop a stronger sense of trust and openness not typically experienced in other friendships. Bondage between roommates is a fun scenario because of that more complicated friendship. You're close to him enough so that you two decided to live together and share the bills. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have "quirks" that you find annoying. He over-eats even though you buy the food. Maybe he misses his share of the rent. Maybe he's not as organized as you are - or maybe his ocd levels of organization become a strain on you. In any case, you have to come to some agreement in order to continue living together. Well - it's hard for him to argue back when there's a sock stuffed in his mouth! And it's hard to take the sock out of your mouth and argue if your hands are tied behind your back. AND, it's hard to kick his ass if your legs are bound at your ankles and knees and tied in a hogtie!

3: Protagonist V Unknown AND Protagonist V Kidnappers
Now that I just got done speaking about how I prefer "Protagonist V Roommates" over Friends because Roommates provides more specifics, let me completely contradict that by saying I prefer "Protagonist V the Unknown" because I find the vagueness in the scenario most exciting. Bondage between the protagonist and some unknown person(s) doesn't provide you with the same motivations that the other scenarios provide. Rather, it adds a mystery for the protagonist (and the reader) to figure out. Why did he attack me? Why chose me in the first place? What does he want? Bondage between someone and a kidnapper provides the answer to those questions and adds to the danger of the situation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic