M/M SOCKGAG-RELATED SURVEY

Post polls here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?

I'd prefer consensual sockgags, but non-consensual are fun as well. So half and half, if that's an option.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

Ankle socks, easier to stuff in the mouth. And I like the black color more than white. Doesn't give the victim an idea how bad the socks are until they smell them and taste them after getting stuffed.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?

I do. Gives me the idea how bad the victim is to endure their gags, whether they're clean or dirty.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.

Mm...6, I would want a bad sock, like my socks smell bad after a 12 hour shift and running around, but I don't want a bad Nick sock.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?

I guess so. Seeing the pictures and reading the story of how bad the captor's socks are based on smell and taste are funny to read and sometimes wish that could happen with me.

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

Absolutely not. I even used sockgags in my stories and like reading stories with anything about socks being used in the gameplay.

7 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:
Victim is gagged with his own sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's sock
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock
Victim is gagged with his lover's sock
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his cousin's sock
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his coach's sock
Victim is gagged with his boss' sock
Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock
Victim is gagged with his roommate's sock
Other (specify)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

Mmm... three most humiliating socks to be gagged with for the victim would 1) The Victim's dad's socks, who knows what kind of smell and sweat he accumulated.

2) Would be the Rival's sock, if the victim and rival had a feud and the victim gets tied up and gagged by their socks, the whole team would be laughing at the victim and the rival may have nastier socks. (Something I could see happen with Logan and his cross country team.)

And 3) it's an other option since it's not on the list, but it would say the older brother's best friend. Say in my story, Logan is tied up and gagged by his brother, Alex, and his friend, Cole. But Cole here gags his victim with his sock and it's more grosser than Alex's and Logan would be humiliate by that gag.

9 - If you could be gagged with the socks of any fictional character from the TUG stories here, whose socks would you choose?

Mm... tough choice here... I would want to be gagged by Alex's socks from Caught Red Handed, be the little brother like Logan. But I wouldn't mind being gagged by Ethan's socks from Easy Prey as he straps me to Andrew's medical gurney. Hmm... I've decided to be gagged by Ethan's socks from Easy Prey, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].

If you had to choose a favourite among the following three story scenarios, which d'you think you'd be prone to enjoying most?

Note that the examples given are just examples to illustrate how such a scenario would potentially play out.
Feel free to skip the examples and come up with your own if the ones provided don't tickle your fancy.

For that, I would say Scenario B. I like stories when the captor, being an older brother or cousin and using their socks to gag their mouthy victims. The younger brother has no idea how bad their gags will be once they sweat soaked cloth touches their tongue. They'll flip and be crazy to try and spit out but it'll be too late when the tape is wrapped over their mouth to seal in their gag.

That's my view on the survey, that was a lot of fun. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
Here's a thread that should be of particular interest to you.
When you're done answering the survey, be sure to check out some of the other ones linked to at the bottom of the first post.
Have fun! I look forward to reading your answers.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

I think I'm kind of late to the party but thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for leading me here. Here's my list. I'm gonna go check out the other surveys now!!

1. I really like non-consensual sock gags, the whole idea of being forced is a huge turn on for me, but to be honest, when I’m involved, it’ll always be consensual because I can’t say no to a stinky sockgag lol
2. When it comes to preference, I prefer black socks over any other colour, I think it’s the sweat shine that does it for me, and for some reason I always imagine they’d smell worse. I don’t have a general type overall, but thick socks are a plus because it fills up the mouth more.
3. I love it when I can see a photo the sock that’s being used to gag our protagonist, just looking at how rank and gross is enough to immerse me more into the story.
4. I have a low tolerance to smells and tastes so I’d probably have trouble taking anything over a 4 realistically but I love the whole torture vibe and forced nature, so it has to be a 10. MAKE ME SUFFER UNDER YOUR STINKY FEET lmao
5. I think the wearer doesn’t bother me as long as they’re not like the elephant man, I’m good haha but if they’re super attractive, then I would really like to find the nearest box of tissues ASAP!!!
6. Never!! I need more in fact ahaha
7. Gagged with his own kidnapper’s socks, Gagged with his friend’s dad’s socks, Gagged with his uncle’s socks.
8. Gagged with his dad’s socks, Gagged with his uncle’s socks, Gagged with his boss’s socks / coach’s socks (I can’t decide which is more humiliating)
9. It has to be either Andrew’s or Greg’s socks, both of them look really putrid and both of the guys are super sexy, Greg is like the dilf of my dreams lmao
10. It has to be scenario C for me, just the brutalness of it all with the hogtie, the non-consensual aspect to it and the friend’s father’s stinky socks as a gag makes me wish I went to more sleepovers as a teen.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
Awesome answers, boi. Thanks for answering the poll!

Just a quick specification about question no.10. The examples used are irrelevant to the question and are just there to illustrate how each of the three given scenarios work story-wise ;) The question is which of these three option do you generally find hottest:

Scenario A - Captor gags victim with his (the victim's) own sock(s).
Scenario B - Captor uses his own sock(s) to gag the victim.
Scenario C - Captor uses someone else's sock(s) to gag the victim.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Footsub123
Awesome answers, boi. Thanks for answering the poll!

Just a quick specification about question no.10. The examples used are irrelevant to the question and are just there to illustrate how each of the three given scenarios work story-wise ;) The question is which of these three option do you generally find hottest:

Scenario A - Captor gags victim with his (the victim's) own sock(s).
Scenario B - Captor uses his own sock(s) to gag the victim.
Scenario C - Captor uses someone else's sock(s) to gag the victim.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks for telling me!

I know what you mean, I just like to ramble on hoping someone gags me lol
It still has to be option C, the other person just makes it more humiliating.
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

I looooove socks, let's do this!!!

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?

"Non-con, I love being stuff or OTM or OTN gagged while I'm being bratty or argumentative only for socks to silence me"

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

"I NEEED THIIIGH HIIIIGHS, I own so many and they have all been in my mouth!! As for color I don't mind!"

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?

"Yuuup, love anything that ends up focusing around long sockies!"

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.

"Urm, if they are covered in saliva or slime or some sort of sticky residue....*don't judge* then I want them, but I don't want dirt"

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?

"Yuuup, they too need to be wearing long socks, maybe with tights or fish nets, they don't even need to be matching"

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

"NEVER!!!!"

I CANT HELP IIIIT!! I had to pick 4

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

Oh for the other person....hmm I guess it would be
1. My socks
2. Their socks
3. Both mine and their socks

9 - If you could be gagged with the socks of any fictional character from the TUG stories here, whose socks would you choose?

Sadly I don't know any characters here on TUGs so I'll pick my favourite artist and I would want
Max the Elfs long socks in my mouth
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
LittleGagged13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LittleGagged13 »

1 - Non-Consensual

2 - Generally white (well when it used to be white :lol: ). It's easier to see how used the sock is when it's white and more humiliating. Tube socks are probably the best for gags however all types of socks work.

3 - Certainly! I tend to enjoy when I find one in a story!

4 - 8-10 is a good range for sockgags.

5 - A little. I generally find that men in their 20's - 30's and pretty atheletic tend to turn me on the most however for this matter, it's more about how smelly/used it is.

6 - They are a bit overused in stories however (at least to me) they haven't lost their appeal.

7 - Victim is gagged with his coach's sock, Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock, Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock

8 - Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock, Victim is gagged with a rival's sock, Victim is gagged with his own sock

9 - Zack would be my first, Chris and then maybe Shawn (Only on a very good day, could I choose Shawn and it would have to most likely be non-consensual)

Additional question for you sockgag fanatics (that's me ;) ) out there:

Scenario B and C are the ones that be most prone to enjoying (If I had to choose between them I would say B)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Posted a little something in Tugs Talk that I'm sure everyone here will like and agree with: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 57#p157857

Cool answers [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention]!
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see your name pop up more often from now on.

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones? Non-consensual 100% or at least pretending that it is.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify. White or grey are my favorites, but black is okay too. Crew-cut and it can be either cotton or wool. Sheers/dress socks do not do much for me.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags? I enjoy them, but they are not necessary.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags. 10

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag? As long as they were worn by a male I am happy. Although I admit that if it is a family member it is not as exciting for me.

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest. NO!! There are plenty of stories where they never come up and they should be a staple if you ask me.

Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his cousin's sock
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his coach's sock
Victim is gagged with his boss' sock
Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock
Victim is gagged with his roommate's sock
Other (specify)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites. Victim gagged with kidnapper's, coach's, and rival's sock.

9 - If you could be gagged with the socks of any fictional character from the TUG stories here, whose socks would you choose? All of them I suppose. I have no real preference.

I choose scenario B - Captor uses his own sock(s) to gag the victim. I honestly do not get any pleasure from the victim being gagged with their own sock. It HAS to be someone else's to be humiliating and enjoyable for me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]Starcomet[/mention]
Nice answers! Thanks for participating.
Starcomet wrote: 9 months ago I honestly do not get any pleasure from the victim being gagged with their own sock. It HAS to be someone else's to be humiliating and enjoyable for me.
I have the same issue as you. Reading about or seeing a guy gagged with his own socks is an instant turn-off for me. This is of course very much a "me" issue, but I'm consistently disappointed with the prominence of this practice in Tug stories.

Tons of stories here feature sockgags (even though most of them skim the scene in just a line or two) but the vast majority of those stories feature victims gagged with their own sock(s). It pretty much sucks all the fun away for me, and from having spoken to many many readers over the course of the last decade or so, I can tell you we are not alone.

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

bondagefreak wrote: 9 months ago Hey @Starcomet
Nice answers! Thanks for participating.
Starcomet wrote: 9 months ago I honestly do not get any pleasure from the victim being gagged with their own sock. It HAS to be someone else's to be humiliating and enjoyable for me.
I have the same issue as you. Reading about or seeing a guy gagged with his own socks is an instant turn-off for me. This is of course very much a "me" issue, but I'm consistently disappointed with the prominence of this practice in Tug stories.

Tons of stories here feature sockgags (even though most of them skim the scene in just a line or two) but the vast majority of those stories feature victims gagged with their own sock(s). It pretty much sucks all the fun away for me, and from having spoken to many many readers over the course of the last decade or so, I can tell you we are not alone.
Indeed! I know some guys enjoy it as I have followed a dom-leaning switch on tumblr that loved gagging guys with their own socks (and enjoyed when a dom did the same to him) and there were definitely others who followed his tumblr and enjoyed the same. That is perfectly fine and valid, it just does not do much for me personally as I do not find it nearly as humiliating as it being someone else's socks. I also did not like he how he refused to use his own socks as a gag or another's even if a sub asked for it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic