The Last Job (F/F, M/F)

Contest will run throughout month of November.
Post entries here. Forum wil be locked until November 1st
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Last Job (F/F, M/F)

Post by Mineira1986 »

The Last Job (F/F, M/F)

I read the message one more time. It has been a while since I received a message from her.

Two years ago, one of our illegal operations had been busted by bounty hunter Credo. In order for most of the gang to run away, we had to leave one behind. I was the one who made the call. Mena was always loyal and wouldn’t rat us out. So she had suffered that fate and Credo captured her. We feared the worst and almost immediately disbanded the gang and went dark. I had started a shipping business using some of our old vehicles. However, most of my attention had been on what was happening to Mena.

But Mena was clearly the most loyal companion. Not a single cop had knocked on my door or looked for me. My contacts inside the PD had told me that the cops had really pressed her to give away other names, but she hadn’t given in. I had been really afraid that she mentioned me, but apparently she hadn’t known that it was me who left her behind. She had said nothing. So she had been sentenced to five years and that had been the end of it.

Until now.

Now Mena had gotten out of prison before time, on parole and because of good behaviour. And she was texting me for a meeting and a very interesting proposal. I would have doubted anyone but, since her loyalty had been proved, I didn’t hesitate.

I met her at a restaurant and she smiled at me. I smiled back at her, it was nice to see an old friend and partner after a long time. She hugged me and told me everything about her years in prison, the routine, her cellmates, how the cops pressed her from time to time to give them our names. I was really proud of her for hanging in there.

Then she lowered her voice and explained to me why she had summoned me. An old business partner had appeared back in town and needed to smuggle some stuff into the city. Nothing out of the ordinary. She had the contact thanks to one of her cellmates and took the work, but couldn’t do it alone.

“Why only me?” I asked, curiously. Nobody else from the old gang was contacted.

“I fear the cops may still have suspicions.” Mena explained. “Two people are easy to go inadvertently. I really need the money and I remember you were one of the best.”

I blushed. I couldn’t say no. So I agreed to do this one job and went home.

That very night, I took one of my trucks and met her at the docks. It was really quiet, as I remembered from our previous jobs. Mena guided me to the right spot. The other side of the operation was already there. Dangerous men and women, about five, were unloading fragile boxes from the boats. I looked at Mena and she nodded back at me. Very illegal. But it should be a piece of cake. Mena and I started carrying the boxes to my truck. It took our time: boxes were delicate and kind of heavy, but it was relatively easy. I had missed this very much: easy job and high profit. I could really return back to the old ways, at least whenever I needed the money.

I went for the last box and put it at the very edge. Then Mena came next to me and tripped over me.

“Watch out!” I shouted, losing my balance and using both of my hands to prevent the box from falling to the ground. I didn’t want problems with our… partners. I waited for Mena to help me but she didn’t. I just heard her doing something behind me. “Mena, what are you doing, why aren’t you… MMMPHH?!”

She had shoved a dirty rag into my mouth! I was shocked but didn’t move my hands from the box. I just stood there, frozen, while she continued working with something. I tried to call her through my gag but she didn’t notice. “MMMPH?! WHMPH ARM YMMPH DMMPH?!”

I felt her moving behind me. Something moved through my belt, at the back of my pants. Some kind of… rope? She then grabbed my right hand and pulled it behind my back. With my left hand and arm, I immediately shifted my balance to prevent the box from falling. What was her thinking of? I felt something being wrapped around my right wrist and then it was pinned securely to my back!

“HMMPH!!” I protested again, now more furious than surprised.

My left wrist soon followed. I tried to struggle but she had complete advantage over me. The box fell hard and the content smashed. That was the least of my problems. Mena pinned both of my wrists behind my back and secured them to my belt, tightly with rope.

I protested again, but she kept quiet. She grabbed me and pulled me away from the truck, into a dark passage. Our business partners were gone. It was only the two of us.

She attached more rope to my wrists and I felt her tying it to something high. A hook. She was securing me there and I could do nothing. I started struggling there but it was too late. My hands were secured. So I tried to kick her.

To no avail.

She avoided my hits and grabbed one leg. She was prepared for it. She wrapped some rope around my ankle and then tied it tightly to the other, practically immobilizing me. She then went away and returned with some of the merch. Then she finally talked.

“So, Erica, darling. You know jail changes people. I’ve known since the beginning it was you who decided to give me to Credo. And that bounty hunter sold me to the cops. I decided to remain loyal, hoping you would help me get out of jail. But nothing, not a single letter. So after two years, I decided to make a deal. You for me. That’s why they gave me parole.”

Of course! How could I be so stupid? That’s how she got out before her time. I protested and struggled in my position but she just hushed me. Mena also took a rope and tied it over my already packed mouth, securing the rag inside it.

“So, I am going to leave you here. The cops know something is going on tonight, so they will find you. You are going to love jail. Oh, I am also taking your truck. I know you won’t mind.”

I did mind! But I was powerless to stop her from getting my keys from my pocket. She also took my wallet and my money! I protested even angrier but she just laughed. She pinched my cheek and wiggled it. “Aww, look at you all helpless. You won’t need your money in jail. Now, let’s plant some evidence in you.”

The merch she had in her hand was slid into my back pocket. I tried, once again, to get out of the ropes but they held very tight. She smiled at me as I looked furiously at her.

“Bye, Erica.” She kissed my cheek. “Say hello to Credo for me.”

She pinched my butt, making me protest loud. She laughed, gave a quick spank and left. I heard my truck leaving with the delivery, while I could only remain there. I struggled for minutes, maybe hours, but nothing. I was stuck. Mena, the most loyal companion, had betrayed me and sold me to the cops in exchange for her freedom. Not only that, now she had my money and my truck, and my earnings from the night. And I was going to jail.

Hours passed as I could only stand there, with my anger and frustration. Then I heard a sound, but no sirens. I heard footsteps. I knew who it was as his hands grabbed my waist.

“Well, well, I finally got you, Erica.” Credo said from behind me as I groaned in frustration. “Mena did well. Let me frisk you, darling.”

I struggled with my remaining strength but he found my phone and the merch in my back pocket. “Very bad girl, Eric. Bad girl.” He gave two hard spanks on my bottom. “This is going to be worth lots of years behind bars.” He gave my bottom a good squeeze. “You are mine. Let’s get you to the police station and see how much you are worth.

I protested and tried to shout at him through my gag. He just laughed, released me from the hook but left all my other restraints intact. Credo carried me over his shoulder and marched me to his car. He opened the back door and made me enter it. The life, life as I knew it, was over.

“Stay there, as a good little girl, while we get to our destination.” He said, closing the door.

I struggled to sit up. I still couldn’t believe what had happened. Credo made some phone calls before entering the car. That made me time to look around when I noticed something.

My truck.

It was there.

And it was Mena, sitting on the driver seat.

Our eyes crossed as I tried to kill her with my look. I could see her smile and blow me a kiss. I glared at her as Credo entered the car and drove us away, while my former most loyal partner stayed there. Free, with my belongings, happy to finally had gotten her revenge.