The Second Date (F/M)

Contest will run throughout month of November.
Post entries here. Forum wil be locked until November 1st
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Second Date (F/M)

Post by WillHBonney »

The Second Date

"Room 108! Here we are." I muttered as I placed my duffel bag on the floor and knocked on the room door.
"Just coming!" a voice sounded from inside the room. The voice belonged to Georgia. My date.

Our first date, dinner and a movie, had only been a few days prior so I couldn't believe my luck when she suggested a second date so soon after.
Georgia suggested that we book a hotel room together and then we could go out for drinks before heading back to the room. Given how successful the first date was and how attractive Georgia was I couldn't say no. So here I was.

The door pulled open.

"Hello!!" Georgia beamed as she stood in the doorway. Her gorgeous long black hair was all tied up tight in a neat bun atop of her head. She stood wearing a loose black hoodie and black leggings. I glanced down at her feet. Her white sock covered feet were nested in a pair of grey ugg slippers.
Despite all this, she still looked amazing.

"Hey!" I responded as I stepped into the room.

"I'm sorry I look a bit of a mess right now. I didn't see a point in travelling in my fancy evening wear" she winked at me.

"Not at all. You're still very beautiful." I smiled as I placed my duffel bag on the bed.

Georgia sat on the bed grinning. Her cute, giggle personality was one of the things from the first date that I really enjoyed.
I sat on the bed next to her. We sat and smiled at each other as the initial buzz and excitement of my arrival calmed.

"Hey? Can I ask you something" Georgia broke the silence with a suddenly more nervous tone.

"Yeah go ahead?" I smiled, hoping to appear reassuring.

"Can I tie you up?" she nervously grinned as she gazed down at the floor.

"Now? Or when we come back?" I responded, slightly taken aback by her abrupt question, but hoping to still sound reassuring.

"Well maybe I could tie you up now? And you tie me up later?" she continued, her head still facing downwards.

"Yeah ok? I don't see why not?" I shrugged. It was a bit out of the blue but she was just too attractive to say no to.

"Excellent!" she cheered as she leapt back up to her feet.

"So do you want me to lie up on the bed with my hands up or?" I asked as I began shuffling myself up the bed.

"I want you on this chair." she commanded, dragging the wooden 4 legged chair in the corner over to the centre of the room. Her voice still held the giggly, excitable tone.

I slid off the bed and walked over to the chair.
"Do you want me to take my clothes off or?"

"No it's fine" Georgia smiled as she lifted up her travel case and sat it on the bed where we previously sat. She yanked the case open and began pulling out several scarves.

"That's a lot of scarves!" I joked. "I thought you'd have handcuffs or something?"

"Nah, I prefer to use scarves" she smiled back as she fished through the pile.
"Right, put your hands here for me" she gently patted the arms of the chair. I sat down and rested my arms where she'd asked.

Immediately she grabbed a scarf and began winding it around my left wrist. She moved the scarf up and down my wrist as she wound, ensuring my forearm was also tightly pinned to the chair. After several winds she took both ends of the scarf, dragged them together and tied them in a tight knot positioned under the chair arm and out of my reach.
She grabbed a second scarf and repeated the same technique on my right arm. I sat in silence and watched.

"Right, feet now" she looked up and smiled. I smiled back but remained silent.

She grabbed my left leg and dragged it over to the left leg of the chair. Once again she grabbed another scarf and repeated the same tie around my ankle and shin. Once my left leg was secured, she did the same with my right leg.

Once she had finished tying both my arms and my legs to the chair she stood up and grabbed another scarf from the pile. This time she tied a small, round knot in the centre of the scarf.
She lifted up the scarf and showed me the knot she had just tied.

"I'm going to gag you with this. But before I do, I'm going to stuff my sock inside your mouth. Now, you're arms are tied very tightly to the chair. There's no way you can stop me. So I suggest you sit there quietly and accept it. Or else 1 sock will become 2 socks. Understand?"
Her voice was no longer cheerful. It was cold and commanding. I simply nodded.

"Awesome!" she chirped, back to her excitable cheery voice. She reached down and pulled off her sock through the front of her slipper.
"Now, before I gag you, is there anything you'd like to say?"

I paused for a moment.
"Why?" I quizzed.

"Because I think it's fun" she giggled.
"I'm not going to hurt you. I may tease you. But I won't hurt you. I promise" she reassured me. "Ok?"
I nodded and opened my mouth.

Georgia smiled, happy that I had opened my mouth without a request. She began stuffing her sock into my mouth, pushing it into the corners. Once she was satisfied with how much she had packed it in she took the scarf and placed the knot between my teeth.

"Now that we've got you nice and gagged, you're welcome to say anything you want" she smirked as she leaned in close to tie the scarf behind my head.

"Mrrgghh crrnghhhtt" I struggled, chewing the knot of the scarf, bringing out a giggle from Georgia.

She stood back up and grabbed another handful of scarves from the bed.

"Right, need to sort that posture!" she prepared another scarf for tying.

She wound a scarf around my body, pulling it tightly behind the back of the chair forcing me to sit straight backed against the chair. I watched as she grabbed a second and repeated the tie. And then a third. By this point my torso was almost completely covered with scarves winding around it.

"Hmmmphhh" I sighed as I watched her grab another handful of scarves. She was showing no signs of stopping.

"What?" she grinned. "Gotta make sure you're completely secured! Don't want you escaping do we?" she began reinforcing the ties that were already around my arms and legs.

Several more minutes of unrelenting tying passed. Each new scarf added brought me tighter into the chair. She took a step back and admired her handy work. I wriggled my arms but only my fingers were able to move. I tried to move my legs but only my feet were able to swivel.

"It's missing something..." she paused.

"Hmmmphhh" I sighed, begging her not to add any more.

"I know!" she menacingly grinned as she leaned over and slid her other sock off her foot, again through the slipper. I watched in fear of what she had in mind. She picked up another scarf.

"You're currently tasting my sock. You might as well smell it too right?" she said as she began preparing the sock.

"Mpphh hmmm!" I shook my head.

"Mmm hmmm" she mockingly nodded as she stretched her white sock across my nose and covered it with her scarf.

"Mrrgphhhhhh thrghttt strnkphhh" I complained as she knotted the scarf behind my head, over the existing gag knot.

"How's that? Is that better?" she smiled.

"Mppghh mmmgphhh" I shook my head as I drew in through my nose the pungent smell of a sweaty, heavily worn sock.

"Good!" she teasingly chuckled. "Well I better get changed!"

'Changed?' I thought to myself. 'You've just tied me to a chair? Are you untying me already? Are we still going out for drinks?' She could see the confusion on my face behind her white sock.

"Oh! That reminds me. There's something I have to tell you...." again she adopted a serious tone.
"I'm actually meeting up with some friends tonight for drinks. I was going to bring you along with me. But then I figured you'd get bored because it would be all girl talk. So really I'm doing you a favour right?" she raised her eyebrows and smiled at me.
"You can thank me later when I ungag you... if I ungag you!" she winked.

"MMRRGHHH??!!" I wriggled and rocked in protest of the idea of her leaving me tied to the chair whilst she went out with her friends.

"I know I know" she sympathetically acknowledged. "I'll try not be out too late but ya know... no promises" she chuckled.
"but don't worry, I'll play with you when I get back ok?"
She walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

I spent the next 45 minutes staring at the bonds that held me to the chair desperate to find a means of escape. I swung my head from side to side in an attempt to dislodge the sock over my nose but no luck.

Finally Georgia emerged from the bathroom wearing her evening wear and make up. She was wearing a short black playsuit. Her lips were a bright cherry red. She looked amazing.
After inspecting herself in the mirror she turned her attention back over to me. I sighed as I gazed over at her.

"Is that too uncomfortable?" she gestured up and down at all the scarves wrapped around me. "If I'm going to leave you like this for a while I want you to at least be comfortable."

"Mpph hmmmphh" I nodded my head and pleaded with her.

"Ok, I'll make it a bit more comfortable for you" she gently smiled as she approached. She knelt down in front of me.
"Here, these'll make you more comfortable! They're really comfy!" she grinned as she brought over her ugg slippers and began forcing them onto my feet.

"MMMRRGGHHH!!" I wriggled in protest. She laughed as she finished securing the slippers onto my feet.

"Perfect!" she laughed as she stood back up. She paused and admired me once more.
Suddenly she leant in towards me and planted her lips right on my forehead.
"Mwaaaa" she kissed leaving a massive cherry red lip shaped lipstick mark.

"Oh! Before I forget! The girls were saying they wanted to see a picture of you. I don't have any so..." she raised up her phone and began snapping photos of me on the chair. "Hmmmpgh" I sighed.

"Great! Well I best be off! Don't worry. I will be back in a few hours. And I'll be nice to you when I return. I'm really looking forwards to it. You've just gotta be patient" she softly smiled at me as she walked towards the door. She sounded so sincere.

"Oh, and don't worry. I'll put this on the door" she winked as she picked up the 'Do Not Disturb' sign.
"Byeee sweetie!" She blew a kiss then left.

The door slammed shut leaving me alone in the chair. I thought back to the first date with Georgia. Even though she was still giggly and excitable she also had a menacing, sinister side. She wasn't like that the last time we met. I felt so bemused.

I couldn't decide if I was annoyed that she had tied me to the chair, gagged me with her sock and left me, or if I was frustrated because she was so gorgeous and I was unable to be with her because I was tied to the chair. Perhaps all the torment would be worth it?
petkata41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by petkata41 »

It's very rude of her leaving him bound alone for hours.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic