***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

OK, folks, it's time to address the "pink elephant" in the room if you will. There has been a recent surge in the all too common pattern of females disappearing right after reaching their 10th post. We already know how it goes and all that, but seriously, please, guys cool it! I've noticed that, oftentimes, new users rush through a bunch of 2 word comments to get up to the 10 limit to be able to send and receive PMs and then rarely, if ever, post again, but many have become regular members of the board. When the person deletes their account it usually tells me that some poor girl was instantly inundated with private messages as soon as she hit that 10th post and got so offended by at least 1 of them that she gave up on the site altogether.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago OK, folks, it's time to address the "pink elephant" in the room if you will. There has been a recent surge in the all too common pattern of females disappearing right after reaching their 10th post. We already know how it goes and all that, but seriously, please, guys cool it! I've noticed that, oftentimes, new users rush through a bunch of 2 word comments to get up to the 10 limit to be able to send and receive PMs and then rarely, if ever, post again, but many have become regular members of the board. When the person deletes their account it usually tells me that some poor girl was instantly inundated with private messages as soon as she hit that 10th post and got so offended by at least 1 of them that she gave up on the site altogether.
Thank you for bringing this up. I've had a number of male members message me when I hit the 10 post mark. They have all been respectful to me and I'm happy to talk with them, but it's been crazy how many messages I've gotten. Had any of them been creepy or pushy with me, I would have been gone by now.
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

Hi my name is Jason I have been into bondage ever since I was a young boy, I have managed to tie quite a few women in my time. I am primarily a dom and enjoy all things related to bondage.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

Hi, I’m Charlotte. I’ve never been tied up before but know I will love it. I really want to be tied up by my brother or sister. But I want it to be part of a game so they dont know I like it. Im to embarrassed to tell either of them I want to be tied up. I think about being tied or taped up all the time. I’m here mostly to read stories and see if I can find a game that will get me tied. My email is in profile. Feel free to email me
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Hi! New and nervous but excited to be here! I hope to make some friends and learn about something that I can’t shake out of my head. 41 year old female, US
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago Hi! New and nervous but excited to be here! I hope to make some friends and learn about something that I can’t shake out of my head. 41 year old female, US
Hello from a fellow fourty something woman, an ocean apart!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago Hi! New and nervous but excited to be here! I hope to make some friends and learn about something that I can’t shake out of my head. 41 year old female, US
Thanks! Any advice?
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Welcome to the group!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks! Any advice?
Advice.

Choose your partner carefully Manx introduce tugs in a fun way. Being tied up is the ultimate trust in a relationship
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks! Any advice?
Advice.

Choose your partner carefully Manx introduce tugs in a fun way. Being tied up is the ultimate trust in a relationship
Thank you! I will be careful
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

Welcome new members!

Long time members - let's remember to give newcomers some space, per [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] 's comment and forum tradition.
BrittneyStone
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittneyStone »

Hi everyone, I’m Brittney, 28 year old transwoman. I’m a switch, so I don’t mind which side of the ropes I’m on. Looking forward to meeting some of y’all.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Hi [mention]BrittneyStone[/mention] ! Welcome to TugStories!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

PanelGaggedPrincess wrote: 1 year ago I've had a number of male members message me when I hit the 10 post mark. They have all been respectful to me and I'm happy to talk with them, but it's been crazy how many messages I've gotten. Had any of them been creepy or pushy with me, I would have been gone by now.
Ugh. I can't even imagine what that's like - sorry to hear, but glad you haven't been creepered.
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

TiedupNick wrote: 1 year ago
PanelGaggedPrincess wrote: 1 year ago I've had a number of male members message me when I hit the 10 post mark. They have all been respectful to me and I'm happy to talk with them, but it's been crazy how many messages I've gotten. Had any of them been creepy or pushy with me, I would have been gone by now.
Ugh. I can't even imagine what that's like - sorry to hear, but glad you haven't been creepered.
Thanks, I appreciate that. I don't mind the attention, but it got a bit old answering one message and then getting two more. :lol:

I mean, it's understandable as most of this site appears to be guys. If this site was mostly women and just a handful of guys, I'm sure they would be messaging any new guy who joined nonstop.

I know some of you guys might think that sounds awesome, but trust me, you'd get sick of it at some point. :lol:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

PanelGaggedPrincess wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks, I appreciate that. I don't mind the attention, but it got a bit old answering one message and then getting two more. :lol:

I mean, it's understandable as most of this site appears to be guys. If this site was mostly women and just a handful of guys, I'm sure they would be messaging any new guy who joined nonstop.

I know some of you guys might think that sounds awesome, but trust me, you'd get sick of it at some point. :lol:
I can believe that one for sure. That's why I always strive to leave a wide berth for new users. No use (1) making them even more frazzled, and (2) most of them disappear without a trace anyway.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

PanelGaggedPrincess wrote: 1 year ago If this site was mostly women and just a handful of guys, I'm sure they would be messaging any new guy who joined nonstop.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one Princess :)
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Miggie102
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miggie102 »

Hi.
I am Miggie102 and I just recently started writing my first TUG story. I hope I can make a splash here.

P.S. How do you update a story here? Do you just create another draft or something?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Miggie102 wrote: 1 year ago Hi.
I am Miggie102 and I just recently started writing my first TUG story. I hope I can make a splash here.

P.S. How do you update a story here? Do you just create another draft or something?
Hello [mention]Miggie102[/mention]! Looking forward to your contributions. To update a story you already posted, just click on it's edit icon (looks like a pencil). However, if you are asking how to add a new story you wish to share, simply go to the section where your story should go (for example, True Stories for Everyone, or whatever is most appropriate) and click on the New Topic button at the bottom (also has a pencil icon). Don't forget to follow the site's rules for gender tagging! Enjoy!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Miggie102 wrote: 1 year ago Hi.

Looks like you have some writing chops!

As someone explained you can edit the original post, or you can just make a reply to the thread and post the next part, hope thats helpful :)
DesumiFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesumiFan »

Hey there, 23 year old F anime nerd mainly seeking to browse about and see if I can find others of similar interests.
Last edited by DesumiFan 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

DesumiFan wrote: 1 year ago Hey there, 23 year old M anime nerd mainly seeking to browse about and see if I can find others of similar interests.
Hewoo!

I too am an anime nerd! Loving all characters, especially when put into kinky siutations!
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
DesumiFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesumiFan »

Ventisocks wrote: 1 year ago
DesumiFan wrote: 1 year ago Hey there, 23 year old M anime nerd mainly seeking to browse about and see if I can find others of similar interests.
Hewoo!

I too am an anime nerd! Loving all characters, especially when put into kinky siutations!
That makes two of us! Thanks for the welcome!
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

DesumiFan wrote: 1 year ago
Hewoo!

Hurray!

Hope we can talk soon!

Now go be free, browse through the posts!!
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
DesumiFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesumiFan »

DesumiFan wrote: 1 year ago

Hewoo!

Hurray!

Hope we can talk soon!

Now go be free, browse through the posts!!
Will do so, thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic