***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
roxasfrey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roxasfrey »

Hello there. I have been following the site for more or less a year now.

I have really enjoyed some of the stories,which has proven to be something for me because I have found out that I´m quite nitpicky when reading them and will abandon them if the themes do not please me.

Not sure if I will be able to ever post a story but I have been convinced to finally give my support to the site and the writers by commenting here.

Thanks to the writers for the exciting moments and looking forward to share more them with everyone here.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Banddfun wrote: 1 year ago It’s fun to find others who like this kind of play, even if we’re just writing about it.
Hey its a fun place with a variety of stories and ideas, I think you'll come to find that out :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago Hello, my name is Monica. After lurking here for a while, I've decided to go ahead and sign up.

Just some quick info about me, I'm a 24 F who loves the idea of being kidnapped and of course being bound and gagged. I'm always down for being a damsel in distress and it's something I have constant fantasies about.

I look forward to meeting other like-minded individuals on here and talking about bondage!
Do you like being tied up,by women or just men?
Banddfun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Banddfun »

The bondage is more important than who is doing it. I think my marriage is why I’m more comfortable with the idea of playing TUG with guys.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago Hello, my name is Monica. After lurking here for a while, I've decided to go ahead and sign up.

Just some quick info about me, I'm a 24 F who loves the idea of being kidnapped and of course being bound and gagged. I'm always down for being a damsel in distress and it's something I have constant fantasies about.

I look forward to meeting other like-minded individuals on here and talking about bondage!
Do you like being tied up,by women or just men?
I wouldn't mind being tied up by either, but I mostly prefer men.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

19 year old English boy here. I've loved seeing women and girls tied up since I first saw Penny Gadget tied up and gagged. I also like being tied up by girls and older women. 100% straight so no men. Unnecessarily aggressive remark removed here.

Girls and women , send me a message if you want to talk about tying me up.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

HI, @Bondageboi,
Please may I gently suggest a less aggressive tone to this post?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago 19 year old English boy here. I've loved seeing women and girls tied up since I first saw Penny Gadget tied up and gagged. I also like being tied up by girls and older women. 100% straight so no men. Live your life as you wish and let me live my way.

Oh I'd love to tickle those tied JP feet. Drop !e a line when you reach ten posts. :P
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago 19 year old English boy here. I've loved seeing women and girls tied up since I first saw Penny Gadget tied up and gagged. I also like being tied up by girls and older women. 100% straight so no men. Live your life as you wish and let me live my way.

Oh I'd love to tickle those tied JP feet. Drop !e a line when you reach ten posts. :P
I’ve read so,e,of,your stories and you seem to like being tied up. I’d love to tie you up but I’d also love to,be tied up and tickled by you.
RonaldSmith
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RonaldSmith »

My account says I am not authorized to read private messages. I don't understand why this is. I can't even message the administrators to ask them why because I can't read or write private messages.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]RonaldSmith[/mention],
We had a lot of trouble with "determined" role players making a nuisance of themselves so we require a new member to qualify for pms by posting ten relevant posts first. Such posts include stories and comments on stories.
I hope that helps
@Xtc
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

RonaldSmith wrote: 1 year ago My account says I am not authorized to read private messages. I don't understand why this is. I can't even message the administrators to ask them why because I can't read or write private messages.
Nothing strange about that. Most forums prevent new accounts from uploading attachments, posting hyperlinks and accessing private messaging until the user of said account garners a number of legitimate posts under his/her belt.

Welcome to the forum!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

[mention]RonaldSmith[/mention] this post right here should be able to clarify your questions in regard to Private Messages.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
MissM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissM »

Hi, just another switch rolling in! I'm 22 now, but I got my start in TUGs when I was 16 after losing a bet with my younger sister and ended up bound and gagged (Maybe I'll write about that someday)

Looking forward to meeting more people into this stuff :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

MissM wrote: 1 year ago Hi, just another switch rolling in! I'm 22 now, but I got my start in TUGs when I was 16 after losing a bet with my younger sister and ended up bound and gagged (Maybe I'll write about that someday)

Welcome. More switches are always appreciated here.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

MissM wrote: 1 year ago Hi, just another switch rolling in! I'm 22 now, but I got my start in TUGs when I was 16 after losing a bet with my younger sister and ended up bound and gagged (Maybe I'll write about that someday)

Welcome!!!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

I wanted to introduce myself as I'm currently writing stories that I plan to post in the relatively near future.

I'm a male in his mid-30s from the Western United States. I have known that I was into tying people up for as long as I can remember. I have known that I was also somewhat into being tied up since college. I'm reluctant to call myself a switch, dom, or sub because none of those really seem to fit who I think I am. I'm somebody who is enthusiastic about being in the vicinity of a person or people who are restrained. That seems like the best way to put it.

I've had a couple dozen experiences with tying/taping people up (both M and F) as well as being tied up myself. I plan to focus more on fictional stories than true life stories but I think that I'll fold some of the true life tales into my fictional works. I've had a few "romantic" tie ups but the majority are just between friends having fun and screwing around. And I think these are the types of stories that I prefer to write and read. This board is full of great stories and I definitely have read some awesome stories about home invasions, robberies, or a one-time encounter with a mysterious/dangerous stranger. But I definitely prefer stories where all parties have a pre-defined relationship and both parties (in particular the dominant one) show that they have some interest in preserving the relationship after the narrative ends...even if it alters a little bit.

I'm intrigued by the psychology of it all and why I like what I like and I think that's what I'm here to explore. I'll try and comment somewhat regularly so that I can hopefully be up to the minimum number of posts required to chat by the time I actually start posting stories shortly after Thanksgiving.

I do have TWO questions if any moderators or veterans of the site would like to offer advice:

1. My stories are pretty lengthy (which isn't abnormal of serialized stories on this board) but in particular I have very lengthy chapters (much longer than most that I read). Is there any sort of etiquette regarding how long a chapter or post should be? For instance, if I have a 6000 word chapter...should I break it into two 3000 word chapters? What would make reading a lengthy story most palatable for users of this board?

2. I've got three stories that I'm working on right now. Two definitely belong on the Fictional Stories for Adults board. The third does not. It is intentionally very mild and arousal is discussed but no nudity or physically untoward behavior is occurring as it's a game between several college friends who wish to remain friendly and plutonic. I think that I might graduate it into more adult territory eventually once they become very comfortable with each other. I'm planning on posting it on the Fictional Stories for Adults board so that I don't need to move it later. Will it grate on people reading that board that it won't be overtly sexual for a long, long time? Should I post a reverse disclaimer of some kind at the beginning?
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago
Excited to read your stories! While not positive I think that last story would be fine for the 'Fictional Stories for Everyone' section
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum, buddy!
Always nice to see some new faces around here.

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago I do have TWO questions if any moderators or veterans of the site would like to offer advice:

1. My stories are pretty lengthy (which isn't abnormal of serialized stories on this board) but in particular I have very lengthy chapters (much longer than most that I read). Is there any sort of etiquette regarding how long a chapter or post should be? For instance, if I have a 6000 word chapter...should I break it into two 3000 word chapters? What would make reading a lengthy story most palatable for users of this board?

2. I've got three stories that I'm working on right now. Two definitely belong on the Fictional Stories for Adults board. The third does not. It is intentionally very mild and arousal is discussed but no nudity or physically untoward behavior is occurring as it's a game between several college friends who wish to remain friendly and plutonic. I think that I might graduate it into more adult territory eventually once they become very comfortable with each other. I'm planning on posting it on the Fictional Stories for Adults board so that I don't need to move it later. Will it grate on people reading that board that it won't be overtly sexual for a long, long time? Should I post a reverse disclaimer of some kind at the beginning?

For an answer to your first question, I very strongly recommend you take a look at the HOW TO GET MORE READS & REVIEWS guide. In it, you will find a subheading on recommended chapter length. The recommendations don't stem from a single user's opinion, but from several forum polls on the subject.

As for the second question, your instincts are indeed correct. If you're thinking of taking the story into adult territory at some point down the line, posting it in the appropriate section comes recommended. In the occurrence that you should choose to post it in the general section, be sure to ask one of the mods to move it before any adult activity features within its chapters.

BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Welcome!
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

Hello, I've been on the homepage for longer than that and I like to read a lot of stories so that I can give feedback to the great authors, I signed up.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Boytaped[/mention]
Welcome aboard, buddy!
It's always great to see a new face pop up.
I'm sure you'll fit right in. Have fun!

yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

HerNameJulia12 wrote: 1 year ago Hello everyone, my name is Julia.

I have been lurking here for the past couple months and finally decided to make an account here. I am 39 years old, I am a mother of 3 boys (14 years old, 12 years old and 6 years old) I am divorced and I am from the UK. I have short brown hair and I stand at 5’6 tall.

I have been i to bondage for as long as i remember, It was when i was 5 i first saw April O’Neil tied up in the TMNT. And that was my first early exposure to BDSM and I have always been interested and aroused ever since. I am a sub but i can switch from time to time. I was first tied up by my cousins when i was younger at around 7. Although that was more like a simple on the floor tied with skipping rope. Around the time I was 10 i would be tied up in my cousins and brothers games. They ranged from Cops and Robbers, Ninjas, and Spies. I have 7 other cousins and one brother and amongst my family i was the only girl. So i made an easy damsel in distress. I further experimented with ex boyfriends and as well with mu ex husband. My ex husband was very much into it and i explored my sexual bdsm moments with him. But after we divorced 3 years ago I have been mostly relying on self ties at times and occasional ties with some flings.

I would love to get to know you all, feel free to drop me a message anytime and we can chat and possibly RP. ♥️
Welcome fellow uk member :)
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by .vanessa »

Hello everybody,
I am a t-girl who is over 40 years old.
I cultivate the passion for bondage from the tender age of 5 or 6 years.
As a child I loved to tie up my grandmother who was the only one to satisfy me in this innocent game of mine.
I also really liked being tied up, but I didn't have the courage to ask so I managed to do it yourself.

I believe that my beginnings are common to all, then over time I have deepened my knowledge, I discovered that my passion is called bondage, the web has arrived and here I am, on this forum.

Actually I've known this forum for a long time, because from time to time I enjoy reading the stories of many who love strings like me.

I decided to join because this forum seems different from others I've frequented over the years: here a lot of space is given to stories that don't necessarily have a sexual-themed ending.

Not that I don't appreciate sexy games, but my passion for bondage is aimed at the attraction for the ropes, for the situation of fake "danger" that is built up in the game (always with consenting people who voluntarily accept to be tied up).
So here I am, where I hope to bring my contribution to share and increase our experiences.

S.V.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard[mention].vanessa[/mention]
It's always good to see someone coming out of the shadows.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic