***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Alexanderbritian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexanderbritian »

BritainBound#5332
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Alexanderbritian wrote: 1 year ago BritainBound#5332
Hey, your discord doesn't seem to work! Dunno if it's discord being weird, or what.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Hi. I’m Jennifer, Call me Jenny. 58 year old mother, grandmother, widow and divorcee (2 husbands). 5’5” and chin length blonde bob with some greys. :(

I’ve loved the idea of being tied up and gagged for as long as I can remember. Two cartoons I remember growing up are Scooby-Doo with danger prone Daphne tied up and The Perils of Penelope Pitstop. A cartoon where the idea was that the eponymous heroine would be tied up in 3 or 4 different ways each episode and put in peril, rescued in the nick of time. I used to dream about being tied up and tried to tie myself up and also play tie up with my friends.

One year after burying my second husband I decided to look for on line tied up gun and found here.
Alexanderbritian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexanderbritian »

Here you are friend - Come say hi

BritainBind#5332

shyguy92 wrote: 1 year ago
Hey, your discord doesn't seem to work! Dunno if it's discord being weird, or what.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Alexanderbritian wrote: 1 year ago Here you are friend - Come say hi

BritainBind#5332

shyguy92 wrote: 1 year ago
Ill vouch for you as an awesome chat partner as well :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Jennyjay wrote: 1 year ago Hi. I’m Jennifer, Call me Jenny. 58 year old mother, grandmother, widow and divorcee (2 husbands). 5’5” and chin length blonde bob with some greys. :(

I’ve loved the idea of being tied up and gagged for as long as I can remember. Two cartoons I remember growing up are Scooby-Doo with danger prone Daphne tied up and The Perils of Penelope Pitstop. A cartoon where the idea was that the eponymous heroine would be tied up in 3 or 4 different ways each episode and put in peril, rescued in the nick of time. I used to dream about being tied up and tried to tie myself up and also play tie up with my friends.

One year after burying my second husband I decided to look for on line tied up gun and found here.
Welcome Jeny. Nice to meet a n other mature woman here!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Jennyjay wrote: 1 year ago Hi. I’m Jennifer, Call me Jenny. 58 year old mother, grandmother, widow and divorcee (2 husbands). 5’5” and chin length blonde bob with some greys. :(

Welcome to the site :)
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Hey nice to meet you, and welcome along 🤗
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

Hello everyone, my name is Julia.

I have been lurking here for the past couple months and finally decided to make an account here. I am 39 years old, I am a mother of 3 boys (14 years old, 12 years old and 6 years old) I am divorced and I am from the UK. I have short brown hair and I stand at 5’6 tall.

I have been i to bondage for as long as i remember, It was when i was 5 i first saw April O’Neil tied up in the TMNT. And that was my first early exposure to BDSM and I have always been interested and aroused ever since. I am a sub but i can switch from time to time. I was first tied up by my cousins when i was younger at around 7. Although that was more like a simple on the floor tied with skipping rope. Around the time I was 10 i would be tied up in my cousins and brothers games. They ranged from Cops and Robbers, Ninjas, and Spies. I have 7 other cousins and one brother and amongst my family i was the only girl. So i made an easy damsel in distress. I further experimented with ex boyfriends and as well with mu ex husband. My ex husband was very much into it and i explored my sexual bdsm moments with him. But after we divorced 3 years ago I have been mostly relying on self ties at times and occasional ties with some flings.

I would love to get to know you all, feel free to drop me a message anytime and we can chat and possibly RP. ♥️
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Hi Julia, Welcome to the site! Lots of fun to be had here and before you know it you'll be roped into it!
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

Hi. I'm Jenny. Long time lurker, finally made an account. Can't wait to chat to some like minded kinky people.

About me: I'm White British, 25, 5'10, Short red hair, slim build with curvy hips and a decently large bust. I'm very kinky, as in, I have almost no limits. I'm pansexual, so hit me up if you want to chat, roleplay, or whatever.

Looking forward to talking more with you all. xxx
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Welcome to the site Jennyjay, I too enjoyed being tied as well as many others, so you are in great company here!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 1 year ago Hi. I'm Jenny. Long time lurker, finally made an account. Can't wait to chat to some like minded kinky people.

About me: I'm White British, 25, 5'10, Short red hair, slim build with curvy hips and a decently large bust. I'm very kinky, as in, I have almost no limits. I'm pansexual, so hit me up if you want to chat, roleplay, or whatever.

Looking forward to talking more with you all. xxx
Hi welcome Jenny. Nice to meet another pansexual person (myself also pansexual). I hope you have fun here :)
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
millie

Post by millie »

Hi!

Just want to say hello and introduce myself to everyone :)

My name is Millie and I am a 29 year old Brit who spends a lot of time day dreaming of being a tied up damsel in distress, looking forward to reading all of your exciting stories and perhaps adding a few of my own! x
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

millie wrote: 1 year ago Hi!

My name is Millie and I am a 29 year old Brit who spends a lot of time day dreaming of being a tied up damsel in distress, looking forward to reading all of your exciting stories and perhaps adding a few of my own! x
Welcome. I can already see your avatar is one of the finest damsels of all time.
millie

Post by millie »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

Welcome. I can already see your avatar is one of the finest damsels of all time.
Thanks Reidy! Aporeciate your taste in the classics lol
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Welcome to the site! :D always nice to see a fellow Brit :)
millie

Post by millie »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 1 year ago

Welcome to the site! :D always nice to see a fellow Brit :)
Thanks for the welcome!
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Hello, my name is Monica. After lurking here for a while, I've decided to go ahead and sign up.

Just some quick info about me, I'm a 24 F who loves the idea of being kidnapped and of course being bound and gagged. I'm always down for being a damsel in distress and it's something I have constant fantasies about.

I look forward to meeting other like-minded individuals on here and talking about bondage!
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago Hello, my name is Monica. After lurking here for a while, I've decided to go ahead and sign up.

Just some quick info about me, I'm a 24 F who loves the idea of being kidnapped and of course being bound and gagged. I'm always down for being a damsel in distress and it's something I have constant fantasies about.

I look forward to meeting other like-minded individuals on here and talking about bondage!
Welcome, Monica! Enjoy your time here, and enjoy the times when you get tied up IRL!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

OldTUGger wrote: 1 year ago
Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago Hello, my name is Monica. After lurking here for a while, I've decided to go ahead and sign up.

Welcome, Monica! Enjoy your time here, and enjoy the times when you get tied up IRL!
Thank you, I will :) !
Banddfun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Banddfun »

I’ve always been into M/M tie up games, but I’ve had to resort to self bondage. I’m athletic and find that to be a bigger issue than a partners age. I’m getting leaner and stronger as I work out. I really thought I was an oddball so I married and had kids to have a “normal” life, but my wife was not into my fantasy and wouldn’t participate. It wasn’t a deal killer, she’s my best friend. So I’ve just created self bondage games (but you can always get out-it’s not the same)

Living in California there’s a lot of opportunities; but no one really wants to just play a tie up game, there’s always an additional kink added in that doesn’t interest me. I just enjoy tying up a fit guy and letting them struggle. Especially in a uniform or other various fantasies. I like switching too.
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

Banddfun wrote: 1 year ago I’ve always been into M/M tie up games, but I’ve had to resort to self bondage. I’m athletic and find that to be a bigger issue than a partners age. I’m getting leaner and stronger as I work out. I really thought I was an oddball so I married and had kids to have a “normal” life, but my wife was not into my fantasy and wouldn’t participate. It wasn’t a deal killer, she’s my best friend. So I’ve just created self bondage games (but you can always get out-it’s not the same)

Living in California there’s a lot of opportunities; but no one really wants to just play a tie up game, there’s always an additional kink added in that doesn’t interest me. I just enjoy tying up a fit guy and letting them struggle. Especially in a uniform or other various fantasies. I like switching too.
Welcome [mention]Banddfun[/mention], hope you enjoy your time here!
Banddfun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Banddfun »

It’s fun to find others who like this kind of play, even if we’re just writing about it.
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

Banddfun wrote: 1 year ago It’s fun to find others who like this kind of play, even if we’re just writing about it.
Amen [mention]Banddfun[/mention] - glad you're able to find a spot to speak freely with those who can appreciate such peccadilloes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic