***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Greetings and Felicitations!

I have been a long-time lurker since 2005/6 and decided to finally make a forum account. I am a submissive male and strongly prefer M/M stories, but M/F and the occasional F/M story is also nice. It is nice to meet you all!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Starcomet[/mention]
Welcome to the forum, buddy. About time you made yourself an account on here! ;)
I look forward to seeing your name pop up on the story threads you've enjoyed & are currently enjoying.

Have fun!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Starcomet
Welcome to the forum, buddy. About time you made yourself an account on here! ;)
I look forward to seeing your name pop up on the story threads you've enjoyed & are currently enjoying.

Have fun!
Oh I have enjoyed your stories anonymously for years! You include many themes I enjoy!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Starcomet[/mention]
Then it seems that you have quite a bit of commenting to do.
Looking forward to hearing which stories you've enjoyed.

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Starcomet
Then it seems that you have quite a bit of commenting to do.
Looking forward to hearing which stories you've enjoyed.
Oh it is too many, but I may try!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]!

Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

Hey BF! so actually this is the same person who was EJTied that talked to you a lot on bound and gagged in a sleeping bag and we private messaged some. I lost access to my account so had to make a new one. Nice to reconnect. Gotta make my 10 posts so I can pm.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]
Welcome back, EJ! I'm very glad to have you back on board with us. Know that I haven't forgotten you. I still tag your [mention]EJTied22[/mention] account on every bi-weekly B&G poll update. I'll be updating my tagging list to include your newest account name from now on.

Welcome back, buddy-boi.

Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

Aww. Thank you so much, BF. I'm so happy to be back. Still catching up on B&G. Can't believe it is still going. Congrats on that.
SaraInRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraInRopes »

Hi all, I'm Sara, been away from the site for a while but back again now, looking to get a bit more involved on here!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back, [mention]SaraInRopes[/mention].
Glad to hear you intend to get more involved.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

Hi! I tried to log on before but could not register so I used one of my back up emails since I couldn’t register again! :D I’m 27 yr old from the US who has always enjoyed being on both ends of the spectrum from the tying to being tied up! I love reading and writing a little bit of everything. It’s been over 10+ yrs since I’ve written any sort of erotica so I’m excited to get back into doing that as well! :) I’d love to talk and meet people who share my interests :)
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

SaraInRopes wrote: 1 year ago Hi all, I'm Sara, been away from the site for a while but back again now, looking to get a bit more involved on here!
Hi again Sara, glad to know you're back. I'd love to catch up and continue our last conversation when you're done making 10 posts :D
SaraInRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraInRopes »

ThatDino wrote: 1 year ago
SaraInRopes wrote: 1 year ago Hi all, I'm Sara, been away from the site for a while but back again now, looking to get a bit more involved on here!
Hi again Sara, glad to know you're back. I'd love to catch up and continue our last conversation when you're done making 10 posts :D
Thanks, will do! Would be great to catch up :)
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Hey! My name is Thomas and I've been on the site for a while, but have been away for quite some time, only to lurk from time to time. Hoping to be a little more active here, comment on some stories, threads and PM chat with anyone!

Mainly looking for likeminded people when it comes to bondage, so anyone into fun bondage scenarios, tickling and other torments I'll get along well with! Hope to hear from you all :)
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

Hi there! You can call me Natalie ☺️ I'm 24F and joined this site looking for a chill place to discuss bondage, read roleplays and participate in some myself. I'm not much of a writer myself so idk if I'll be contributing much 😅 I'm excited to talk to the many people I see here! I'm very heavily submissive and LOVE kidnapping scenarios. I'm into all kinds of bondage and would love to get to know y'all :3
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

Heya everyone xx
I'm sasha, 19F, mostly a submissive but very occasionally have a switch side hehe.
I fancied joining this site after a little lurking as I saw it as a fun place I could explore some fantasies with some people, enjoy some role-playing and have some general kinky chat with new people xx
Ummm so a few of my main kinks are bondage, cnc, roleplay, public stuff, leather, kidnappings but my MAIN kink is gags, I am a litttttle obsessed so if you're like me then hmu hehehe xxx
I'll hopefully try contribute what I can to the forums, not much of a WRITER but I definitely do enjoy some good detail in a story, caption or roleplay among other things such as art (which you may have guessed from my profile pic;p), gaming, music etc so feel free to ask hehe.
I really enjoy role-playing and captions and particularly like to play either a bratty or innocent role as a submissive xx
Some other detail is in my bio ig and if you wanna private message me then I won't bite, but you can make sure of that by keeping this bratty little mouth shut;) xx

Hehe have seen that ofc private messages won't work just yet for me but still send one over if you like and ofc ill open them when I've posted enough to access them x
Last edited by Gaggingsasha 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Desperate to be muzzled;p
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

RipeForTheTaking wrote: 1 year ago Hi there! You can call me Natalie ☺️ I'm 24F and joined this site looking for a chill place to discuss bondage, read roleplays and participate in some myself. I'm not much of a writer myself so idk if I'll be contributing much 😅 I'm excited to talk to the many people I see here! I'm very heavily submissive and LOVE kidnapping scenarios. I'm into all kinds of bondage and would love to get to know y'all :3
Hi! Nice to see new members!
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Hey y'all! My name is Kelly and after discovering this site, I decided to take the plunge and join. Just some quick info about me, I'm a bi 26F who loves being a sub. I enjoy a variey of bondage positions and scenarios, not to mention kinkier stuff such as spankings and floggings :D ! I look forward to talking about bondage on here with you fine folks as well as reading the stories. Might even look into doing some roleplaying down the road!
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Hi there! I’m F and as my name suggests - a switch though prefer to be tied. Prefer F/F but also like M/F, though always the sub.

Look forward to interacting with people on here!
MikeGagee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MikeGagee »

Hello !

My name’s Mike, I’m 29. I’m mostly a submissive. I enjoy being dominated and restrained ! I’ve never experienced M/M, but I would be pleased to try it. I would love to talk about bondage with other members ! Send me a message :)
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Hi there,

I've lurked on here for a while and recently signed up. I like to tie people up and be the victim too. Used to live with a female friend who also loved playing bondage games, usually with me tied but I also did the tying and gagging too. I'm not much of a writer but enjoy trying my hand at stories. I enjoy reading stories, mostly f/m and m/f and role playing sounds really fun too.
JayMoe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JayMoe »

Hey! I've been signed up for years, but decided to start posting more regularly.

I'm Jay, 33, from Germany. I'm gay and thus into male bondage, and prefer to be on the receiving end, although at times I also enjoy letting out my dom side.

Another big thing for me are feet. I regularly meet up with a buddy to tie and gag each other, and then worship each other's feet. It's such a dream come true.

I love reading stories on here and am planning to contribute some myself in the near future.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Hello people of the internet! I'm a 28-year-old male who has apparently been interested in being tied up for 21 years (I found a photo of seven-year-old me tied up by once). Now that my interest is old enough to drink, I figured perhaps it was time to start giving back to this site which has given so much to me over the years.

I am primarily into F/M and M/F, but I do like to mix it up sometimes. Big fan of ropes and cleave gags. Also I love the mindset of the captive when they are being captured. Sometimes if that is strong, it will make up for lackluster bondage in my book.

Hopefully I'll be able to share some of myself with you all!
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Hello frienfs of ropes and gags!
I'm Jermey, a french guy into TieupGames and bondage since childhood.
I've been browsing the site for years and finally decided to sign up to share my experiences and stories with you.
I have a great passion for bondage between guys, with a preference for the barefoot hogtie.
Dont be afraid to contact me and chat with me !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic