Broken Hearts Day (M/M)

Contest will run until end of February. Please post entries here.
Please check out the rules first.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Broken Hearts Day (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

It was that time again.

February 15th. The day after Valentine's Day. The day when many would be sitting, brokenhearted, knowing their love was unrequited by whoever they had been crushing on.

Like the group of cheerleaders, all of whom had been wronged by Leo Hayes, the self-proclaimed star of the football team. Such a douchebag. But, to be perfectly frank, he tended to get away with it because he was so darn attractive. Wavy blond hair, muscles like a Greek statue, green eyes like sparkling emeralds, a smile to die for... and I'm getting carried away.

Not everything went Leo's way, though. His exploits not only earned him the ire of the cheerleaders' brothers and friends, but also the rest of his team. They wanted to force him into an attitude adjustment, and if it didn't work, then at least they could humiliate him.

I was surprised when they came to me. It turned out, they knew of my crush on the jerk jock, and, well, my particular exploits in tying up and having fun with guys were well-known by the running back, Eric Taylor. It was Eric they sent to speak to me, and he promised me the pick of any one of the football guys to take out and tie up if only I'd assist them.

Of course, when an opportunity like that presents itself, who would pass that up? Certainly not I.

They put on a little show for me on Valentine's Day afternoon, after practice. Even Coach Hafferty seemed to be in on it, letting me into the locker room and clapping me on the back. The cheerleaders had taken it upon themselves to decorate Leo's locker, to throw him off the scent of what was waiting inside. His teammates were all lying in wait.

When Leo arrived from the showers, only a towel wrapped around his waist, he opened up his appealing-looking locker, all tacked up with paper hearts and Polaroids of the cheerleaders blowing kisses, he gave an honest-to-God yelp.

Because pouring out of his locker came a tide of sweaty jerseys, socks, shirts, and jock straps. He quickly stepped back to avoid the putrid wave, glaring around to see if the responsible party would show themselves.

As I had been instructed previously, I got out my phone and started filming, watching Leo look around, hesitating. I nearly giggled myself as I saw him lean over, pluck a jock strap from the pile, and hold it up to his nose, sniffing deeply. While he was thus distracted, his teammates struck.

Leo screamed (another money shot for my little film) as hands grabbed him and hauled him onto the floor, pinning him in place as they roped him up. Someone must have been doing their homework because they even made a diamond pattern along his torso, his arms tied together in a box tie behind him, his legs hogtied. Someone got the bright idea to stuff a jock strap into his mouth, and another to put a jock strap over his face. He moaned and tried to yell, but the jocks had done well.

Eric motioned me out of hiding. Leo growled at the sight of my phone, but couldn't move without dislodging his towel, and he wasn't going to do that in a million years. "Well, now it's up to you. What did you say you were gonna do with him?"

I grinned theatrically, pointing the camera at Leo's jock-covered face so the video would show his fearful green eyes poking out from between the sweat-soaked crotch area of another man's jock strap. "Well, I'm gonna video him being tickled. Maybe spanked. That way everyone can see him begging a nerd for mercy."

Eric patted my shoulder. "Good man."

Leo whined. Eric knelt and grabbed a dirty sock to stuff into the jock strap so it would be over his nose, forcing him to breathe in the scent. "No choice but to take it, Hayes. Hopefully when we come for you, you'll be a changed man. But if not, just remember that we'll all be sent that video, and we can send it out if you step out of line.

Leo gave a hopeless moan as the team picked him up and carried him away, ready to put him in my car's trunk. I was to take him off-campus to Coach Rafferty's house, where I was given run of the guest room. And everything went without a hitch, my bound-up captive in my clutches all afternoon and night. I even took a bunch of pictures of him tied up on the bed next to me before I went to sleep.

There's nothing better than waking up to a cute tied-up-and-gagged jock struggling on your pillow.

February 15th. The day after Valentine's Day, when many would be sitting brokenhearted. But not me. My fun was just beginning.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809