Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lost years(M/F)

Post by Amm1973es »

Jhon & Samantha.jpg
LOST YEARS
---------------------------
Samantha had already been dating Jhon for a couple of years, a boy she knew at school at 16 as introverted as she was. They had connected from a begining on their first date, although lately he seemed to notice that he seemed somewhat distant even though his love had not yet declined at all.

That night I was at Jhon's house watching a movie, taking advantage of the fact that his parents were traveling and enjoyed some privacy. She had put on a white tank top with a U-shaped neckline, blue jeans, white cloth sneakers and a pink jacket that she had long since gotten hot.

- I'm going to look for something to drink? .- I ask the boy.

- I'd appreciate it, even if you do not delay. I will miss your hug.- He said kissing him.

Among the magazines in front of her, she caught the attention of one that came out of the pile and to her surprise it was Bondage & Shibari Samantha without looking at her boyfriend a little surprised by that discovery to see him return with drinks.

- I've been trying to tell you for a while, darling, but I was always afraid of your reaction.

Jhon sat on the sofa next to her.

- I like them before we started dating, and I wanted to tell you a million times. That does not mean that I still do not love you, but lately these concerns overwhelm me .- Said patting his shoulder.

- You could have told me before, that I would not like how they did in that movie, it does not mean that I like them in my way. Would you like to tie me now? .- She asked.

Her boyfriend looked at her amazed by such an answer.

- Are you serious?

- Completely serious, and if you told me before, I would have let you tie up for you some time ago. Now go find ropes and do not make wait for a damsel in distress.

Her boyfriend got up quickly, returning with a bag that seemed to contain the necessary material and a hard drive that connected to the television by the usb.

- I've been practicing some bondage and shibari with a big doll that a neighbor was going to throw, I hope I can do it good darling.

- Now you will have a real model to practice, show me how much you know for now.

- First put your hands in front, if I get it right several times I can try it by attaching them to the back.

After several attempts, she managed to perform well by tying them well and finally turned her around to tie them on her back.

- Do you like the feeling Samantha?

She tried her bonds satisfied because she could not let go.

- It's nice and it terrifies the sensation at the same time, now I'm at your mercy and I love it.- He said kissing it at the end.

- Do you want us to try this basic chest harness now? - He said pointing to the video on the television.

- I'm desiring Jhon !.

I untie his hands and after several unsuccessful attempts I succeed in repeating it several times successfully without the help of the video.

- I already seem to dominate it minimally, would you like to see yourself in the mirror ?.

- Of course yes!

I take her to the mirror in the hall and she looks at me amazed at how good it looks.

- It is very aesthetic, at the same time functional.- He said when struggling with the ropes.

- Open your mouth, it's time to gag.

- I thought you were never going to say it.

He opened his mouth and inserted a handkerchief between the teeth that he tied tightly behind his head.

- Does it bother you a lot?

- Nooo wwaayyy.

With this gag you can still talk a little, but I'd rather you moan instead. If you like these games, in the next ones I could silence you more if you want.

- Iiii prrrrreeeefffeeerrr iiinnn ttthhhiiisss wwwaaayyy.

He took the arm and back to the sofa picked up the rest of the cords by putting them in the bag, after disconnecting the USB from the TV I take out the hard drive and I keep it there too.

- Now we will go up to my precious room and there I will tie you those fabulous legs lying on my bed, it hurts that you do not wear miniskirts or shorts. I would enjoy caressing them, the next time it will be !.

He made her go up in front of her so she could watch her well, she knew about his intentions and gave him some struggles with the ropes pouting.

Already in his room the tumble in his bed and pulling more strings I tie his legs above and below the knees, besides after barefoot the ankles that took the opportunity to caress them lovingly. He lay down beside her embracing her affectionately.

- This is what I like basically, the next time I would try tickling or ice.

- Iii wwwooouuulllddd lllooovvveee tttooo tttrrryyy wwwtthhhaaattt yyyooouuu ssaaayyy, aannnddd lllaaatteeerrr Iii wwwoouulldd hhaavvee sseex wwiitthh yyoouu lliikkee

tthhaatt..- She said sticking to the pleased.

- It is a pity the time we have lost for not confessing these tastes.

I caressed her breasts with the tips of her fingers and she got even closer to him enjoying his helplessness while noticing with her ass how her penis hardened.Her boyfriend. Jhon moved his waist to rub it and she did the same with her bottom, they were like that for a few minutes until he stopped.

- We must leave a photographic and video record of something like that, do not you think?

- mmmmhhhhppp.- I nod

- Also I just remembered one thing that we may like to both later, I will look for the phone and after photographing you and recording you fighting a bit with the strings I will show you.

After taking several photos and shoot a video about five minutes of duration with her pretending to fight the ropes, I untie and remove the gag.

- It's been fun, at least for me. And for you?.

- The same thing, I had been repressing this desire to play with you for two years.

- Well for me it's over because I'll play with you gladly and I'll even ask you to tie me the day we go to bed. What was it you wanted to teach me?
cheerleader.jpg
Her boyfriend went to the closet and took out a cheerleader uniform that he kept from her.

- I did not even remember that anymore, it was the last Halloween that I bought it and I changed at home because it was not possible for me to be approved by my parents.

- As soon as I saw you changed when I left my room last year, I wanted to tie you up and gag you. - I was afraid you would think I was a pervert.

- Judging from before, we both are. Certainly get to the level of the dungeon of the last installment of 50 shades of gray that we saw will not be mine, but more innocent games like these. I guess I owe you the power to do it now, Jhon. -He said taking the disguise.

- I hope it serves you, it's been more than a year since you put it on. - He said leaving the room to change.

- Do you think I've gained something this last year?

- Not at all, you're still with the same perfect guy.

Upon leaving she was speechless, it was almost as good as last year.

- Before you tie me up, let me go to the bathroom. Then maybe you can even kidnap me tonight if you want.

- What happened?.

- I will tell you later.

As the door reopened, his girlfriend turned toward him, turning and offering her arms together on his back.

- You can tie me again, when you want.

He began to tie her immediately, gladly.

- What did you mean that you could stay even at night?

- My mother has called me while I was changing, that they had to go on a business trip to Washington urgently and that they would not return until tomorrow night.

- It's great news! You can spend the night with me.

- And it makes me very happy! I knew a little bit that time close to you. Now if you have finished tying me, I would like to see myself in a mirror.

I take her to the mirror in her closet and after looking smirked.

- It is a crime that I can only appreciate the beauty of your tied body.

- You're a sun of a boyfriend, I do not deserve you.- He said turning and giving him a kiss

- On the contrary, I am the one who can consider himself lucky with a girlfriend like you of understanding.

- Stop hugs and gag me, on this occasion I would like to try to be more silenced.

- Okay, I'll try to please you.

I look for a small handkerchief that he put in his mouth and that he later retained with the same one he used before to put it between his teeth and tie it behind his head.

- Try to say something now .- He said as he pinched traicion the navel that had been even more exposed with the basic chest harness.

- Mpppmmhhhmmm. - He managed to say only.

- It works very well! My damsel in danger is silenced.- She said caressing his dark hair.

He tucked her back in bed and proceeded to enjoy her legs now exposed to wearing a skirt, she pretended not to allow it while laughing when she removed the shoes

again leaving him on the floor, then fiddling with his feet doing some tickling. As it was impossible to hold her ankles and tickle her, she took a piece of string and tied it

tightly. With both hands free he continued with the torture while both enjoyed equally, when finishing he caressed her soft legs to reassure her.

- Now I come back, do not move from here.

I return in a little while with several yogurts and some ice cubes.

- Before a little more torture, and after dinner, my precious captive.

- Mmmmppphhmmmm.- I reply she.

- I follow?.

She nodded at him and he continued to pass him, at the same time that with the other hand he was drying the water enjoying the touch of his legs. He continued for another

half hour more before the ice was hot and he had to leave it on the plate that brought it.

- Now we'll have a couple of yogurts and sleep.

I remove the gag and the handkerchief from the mouth, leaving them on the plate next to the ice.

- Do not sleep gagged?

- It's an unnecessary risk Samantha.

He first gave the yoghurts to her and then ate his.

- This last one has been fabulous, I want you to touch my legs a bit more after Jhon.

- The strings make you more sensitive nerves, that's the reason.

When returning to raise to leave the containers of the yogurts and the plate already came in pajamas. As promised, I caress her for a while longer, her soft legs before

binding them above and below the knees.

- Are we going to sleep? I want more caresses.

- It's already late, darling, and tomorrow I'll have to untie you early so that the string brands disappear. Do not you want your parents to see them?

- At least caress my breasts as before when you hugged me, it was very relaxing for me.

I walk the savannah under her and lie down beside her, covering herself with her.

- Good evening, I love you very much.- He said kissing her before turning her.

- Same, dear.

She fell asleep, noticing how she caressed her breasts now covered with the tips of her fingers delicately with the tranquility of being in good hands and lamenting the end of this valentine day.

FINISH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for participating in the Short Story Contest. I hope you will take part next time as well. We need variety.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic