Invasion of the Barbie Dolls (F+/ff)

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Invasion of the Barbie Dolls (F+/ff)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

It was foggy Halloween night with a full moon out. To Mary, these were the perfect conditions for reciting some haunting spells...

“Here it is, Anne,” Mary announced to her best friend as she plopped a large dusty book onto her bed. “This was the book I was telling you about. This belonged to my great-great grandma and it contains some spooky spells we can try to perform. Perfect to try for Halloween!”

“I can’t believe you think we’ll find anything ‘magical’ in here. It’ll just contain some silly mumbo-jumbo and pages that smell like bat poop and cobwebs,” Anne said, rolling her eyes.

“I’m telling you, Mare, this stuff is real!”
“Sure it is, and I'm an actual cowgirl,” Anne sarcastically responded, referring to her costume (a red and white checkered shirt, brown vest, blue jeans, a brown cowboy hat that covered her chestnut hair, brown boots and red bandana around her neck)

“Come on! My mom told me that my great-great grandma knew real magic and that she wrote all her spells down in this book,” Mary insisted while wearing her costume (a nerd costume, to be exact; white blouse, grey and black skirt, long white socks and shoes and glasses taped together with her gold hair in pigtails)

“Mare, if she was really a witch or whatever, why wasn’t she known about by other people who aren’t your relatives?”
“She was a modest woman.”
“Ohmygosh. You know what? Let me cast a spell from this book. When absolutely nothing happens, it’ll prove to you that this book is nothing short of fiction!”
“You’re on!”

Anne flipped through the pages, trying to avoid breathing in the dust that had settled on the pages. “Hmm...levitation...fire-breathing...transforms you into a bat...here we go!”

Anne pointed to a spell that was in the middle of the book. “This one claims to bring dolls to life. That seems simple enough. Get out one of your Barbie dolls.”

Mary went into her closet, pulled out a Barbie wearing a pink t-shirt and blue jeans and placed it on her nightstand.

Anne cleared her throat and read the spell out loud. It took a few tries to sound out the spell, as it was written in Latin:

”Palliolum in ecclesia plebis, et gemitus iraeque pythonissam
Vitae huius bring pupa!”

Nothing happened.

Anne smiled. “See? Nothing at all.”
Mary furrowed her brow. “What?! You must’ve read it wrong!”
“I most certainly did not! The spell just doesn’t work.”
“Maybe that was a defective doll. I’ll get another one.”
“Sure. Heck, bring out your whole collection!”

Mary carried the doll pile on her arms and placed them all on her bed. This time, Mary recited the spell. Still, nothing happened.

Mary sighed. “I guess you’re right. I guess this magic book isn’t actually magic.”
“Exactly. Those plastic dolls are still plastic immobile dolls.”

The doorbell rang, signifying the arrival of trick or treaters. As the two girls left the room to distribute candy, they didn’t notice the dolls in the pile were starting to move...

(Five minutes later)
The girls were returning to the room, having handed out candy to several groups of trick or treaters. As they entered the room, they noticed that the bedroom lights were off.

“That’s weird. Didn’t you keep the lights on when we left?” Anne asked Mary as they walked through the door. Suddenly, Anne tripped, falling to her knees.

Why did she trip? There was a white scarf tied around the floor, acting as a trip wire. Before the two could ponder how that happened, a voice bellowed, “NOW!!!”

The previously inanimate dolls were now all animated! And what were they doing? They all started charging towards Anne and started to climb on top of her.

“Don't just stand there,” Anne reprimanded Mary, who was standing there in a state of shock, while she was swatting away the dolls as if they were flies.

Mary, shocked, didn’t notice that a pair of dolls had climbed up onto her. They leaped up and used their plastic hands to cover Mary’s eyes. Disoriented, Mary stumbled into Anne, sending both girls crashing to the floor, butting heads in the process.

“Immobilize them!” the same voice who gave the attack order commanded.

Several dolls that had climbed up on each other’s shoulders opened Mary’s closet, revealing Mary’s extensive scarf collection (what? When Mary wasn’t dressed as a nerd, she was quite fashionable). The dolls threw an array of scarves to the other dolls on the floor, who started to tie up the two girls.

The two didn’t put up much of a fight against this pint-sized army; they were sill groggy from hitting their heads and they were very much surprised by the situation at hand (after all, how many other 13 year old girls can claim that they were being tied up by an army of Barbie dolls who were brought to life by a magic spell from an archaic book?). By the time the two had got their bearings straightened, they were already effective tied up; their hands were tied behind their backs, their ankles were tied together, scarves were tied around their waist, shoulders and knees.

The two looked up to see that the doll they originally tried to animate was standing on the nightstand, looking down on the two.

“Well well well...who’s the immobile ones now, girls?” the doll asked in a voice that Anne recognized as the one who called for the attack.
“Why are you doing this?” Mary asked.”Why are we tied?”
“ Simple. This way, you can’t interfere in our plans we have for the book.”
“What are you gonna do?”
“We’re going to go to your brother’s room and bring his hunky GI Joe action figures to life!” Barbie purred before ordering, “bring the book into his room!”

While ten of the Barbies carried the book into the other room, Anne, furious over her current position, shouted, “When I get outta these scarves, I’m gonna undo this spell and throw you plastic brats into the fire!”

Barbie rolled her painted eyes. “Gag the cowgirl,” she ordered the remaining Barbies before leaving.

Several Barbies climbed up, opened up Mary’s sock drawer and pulled out a long black sock. They threw it down to the others, who proceeded to shove the footwear into Anne’s mouth. While several utilized their plastic hands to keep the sock in, the others untied the bandana around Anne’s neck and retied it over Anne’s mouth, keeping the sock in. Satisfied, the rest of the newly-animated armada left to the soundtrack of Anne’s furious “mmphs”.

Mary (who was not gagged) looked at her friend and gave her a small smile. “Hey, look on the bright side,” she told her friend.
“Mmph?”
“This proves that magic is real!” Mary exclaimed.

Anne sighed. ”If I weren’t tied up right now, I’d whack her on the noggin for that one,” Anne thought to herself as she resumed her struggle to free herself from the scarves, hoping that she could undo this situation before Mary’s parents got home and questioned as to why the two were trussed up and why Barbie dolls were running around with GI Joe action figures.

On the bright side, Anne did learn a valuable lesson from all of this: the next your friend tells you that she has a magic spell book, take her word for it.

The End
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Ha, ha! I really enjoyed this short (in every sense) story. As always the dialogue was a delight. Two thumbs up!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Loved it! I never trusted Barbies. There's something about those devious smiles.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another great tale. And so suitable for the contest. Well done
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Bandit666 wrote: 5 years ago Another great tale. And so suitable for the contest. Well done
Thank u!!! :D
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Excellent! But Barbie will be disappointed when she discovers GI Joe is..........erm.........not anatomically correct :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] Not spooky at all, but who cares?
Reading about Barbie dolls running around the house to hook up with those GI Joe figures was HILARIOUS!

Definitely had a blast reading this quirky little tale ;)
The unexpectedly humorous ending won me over.

Looking forward to seeing you enter the next contest.
Keep it up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A fun read. Thanks for entering the contest.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention], Are you Empoleon666 on DA? If not, soemone is ripping off your content. If you are, what about a credit on "A Poor Decision"?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Yea, that’s me. Sry about that. Didn’t realize you had created that pic. Don’t worry, I gave u credit in both parts.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

If you didn't realise I had created that piece, where did you find it? it looks as though somone has broken my copyright.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

U posted it on the site.

http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1827

I figured u got it somewhere else
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, fair enough, but you should still have credited the original work. Don't leave yourself open.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Yea, sry. That was totally my mistake
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic